All Comments on 'Generational Taboo'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57about 5 years ago
Great start

A very good first story I enjoyed reading it . Good story line and excellent characters, please continue.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story all the way. Fancy getting married with a Glock in your waistband. I hope you keep going with this fantastic story. Maybe Brad and Suzanne will end up together eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Awesome, just simply Awesome!!!

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
A Fantastic Story

Please, it must be continued. Enjoyed the great read. Story was well written with great buildup. Thanks

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the great read. Please continue the story.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

That was some amazing storytelling. I figured out that Liz would be his sister when she had red hair as did Deena at the funeral. My only complaint is Brad seeming a bit slow. I definitely enjoyed this story.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago

That was some amazing storytelling. I figured out that Liz would be his sister when she had red hair as did Deena at the funeral. My only complaint is Brad seeming a bit slow. I definitely enjoyed this story. For a first story you did a hell of a job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please write more to this story and write more stories I will read every one that you write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Great story, excellent story telling!! would love for the mom to get involved if you decide to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy Brad

Brad has the build of an athlete, with a body developed through hard work on the farm. Give him a good coating of chest hair for his muscular chest and manly abs. He is more of a man that David is anyway. I am glad Liz and Brad stated together for marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Its been a long time since i read a story this good. You are a very talented author and I hope you keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue!!

Continue!!

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Excellent story

Good intrigue. Never thought I would find it on this site, but managed quite nicely. I will be waiting impatiently for the next installment.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

It was one hell of a story I loved it

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Confused, as usual

The story so far is good, just read page 1.

The opening had bits I didn't understand.

Why did suzanne be around him, kiss him and generally act as a cock tease. Then dump him to take back up with the halfwit football player.

Why did mum act weird after he kissed suzanne? You never explained what was wrong. They seemed real happy the girl was with him all the time, so why act odd then. Surely they would think that son and girl being together they would likely have been kissing many times. They obviously weren't because story told us this, but parents could not have known he hadn't hit puberty yet.

BBELLCBBELLCabout 5 years agoAuthor
To my readers

I want to clear up any confusion. When Suzanne touched Brad's groin, she felt how big he was. It scared her but she went back for it and her dad's phone call broke her lust.

The parents never seen him erect because he always was ashamed of his size. He was bullied in school, being called a freak. When he had these erections, he would hide, or work to conceal it, so when his mom seen it for the first time, she was astonished.

Also, Suzanne went back to her quarterback boyfriend because I wanted her too.

I purposely have not given Brad a cock size, because I want the reader to imagine themselves what he is packing. I hope this clears any confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such a beautiful story that long lost twins find each other and !ove.

ud1234ud1234almost 5 years ago
well done!

Good style, good timing and sexy without being crude. I like a well written love story. Keep it up. I am adding you to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should've made them both virgins

Should've made them both virgins. Twins should be made as alike as possible.

Also Suzanne's reaction is like that of a pimp....

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
I like it sofar.

I'm headed for chapter 2. Good for them. Are they going to have twins too? Are they going to have a deformed babe or babes. I can't wait. My biggest issue with incest is defective babes. They don't deserve it.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
very intense start

well written, clever story idea. 5 stars

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Nicely Done

I like your style and will move on to the next chapter in a moment.

papawtoo43papawtoo43almost 4 years ago
Bear

Great start, 5 stars. You did use "bare" instead of "bear" several times.:)

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Couldn't

get past page one. Being made fun of by Liz and Sue, Brad is made out to be a moronic idiot. A wuss to women. No matter how the story goes from then on you won't get past the dumbass you made Brad into. Is that an erotic story???.....not!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good story, enjoying it

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t get past the continual use of ‘ I Seen’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
251 Followers
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES