Generational Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon still looked skeptical but Sarah didn't give a shit about her brother's petty opinion of her anymore. It was every woman for herself she figured. Her mothers was inevitably going to screw both of them over with her own wish. She had evidently been planning this for years. Something else occurred to her as she was turning these thoughts over in her head. Maybe she's done this before. After all, she said the rules were that two people couldn't have used the crystal before the last cycle but it stood to reason that the third person could use it as many times as they wanted, provided they had two new people every time.

"What are you mumbling about?" Jon said, looking and sounding miserable. His voice wrenched her away from her thoughts and she considered him seriously for the first time in a long time. Sarah felt a shade of pity for her sibling. Jon had always been a spineless wimp and she suspected that their mother may try to brow beat him into wasting his wish on something she would want. After a moment of silence, the pity she felt towards her meek and generally spineless brother bloomed into genuine concern for his well being. He was, after all, still family.

Sighing, she stepped forward and gently placed a hand on Jon's shoulder. Favoring him with a look of sympathy, she said, "Look Jon, I'm going to be nice for once and give you some sisterly advice. Fuck whatever mom wants." She paused to let those words sink in before she continued. "If what she said is right, this is most likely your one and only chance to get ANYTHING that you want." Her lips curled into a smile as she talked. "You want to be mega rich? Done. You want the hottest woman in the world? She's yours for the taking. You want to be the frigging president? I don't even know how that would work but it's a magic rock, I'm sure it would figure something out." She stepped away from Jon and picked up the crystal. Holding it out to him, she said, "Don't let mom tell you what to do with this. She going to fuck us over anyways once she gets her wish. Make it something that you want."

Jon hesitated for a moment. Sarah could see some kind of determination growing behind his eyes, but towards what end, she couldn't fathom. Then, Jon stepped forward, hesitantly raised a hand towards the crystal, stopped and seemed to think better of it, then reached out again and grasped one of the crystal points. With a shaky but determined voice, Jon declared, "I... I wish I could have awesome sex with anyone at anytime!"

The crystal glowed a deep brilliant blue that filled the attic space then faded away. Sarah looked incredulously at her brother, unbelieving in what she just heard. "Oh. My. Gawd. You are such a..." Her words were cut off as the sound of the attic door opening. In a mad rush Sarah tossed the crystal back into the box and then scuttled back, trying to look as passive and innocent as possible. Jon was looking out of the window, his face bright red from embarrassment. Neither one exchanges so much as a glance at the other as Martha strode back into the room.

"Gods be damn miserable incompetent stooge." Martha grumbled as she marched back towards the box. She seemed to be so wrapped up in her anger that she didn't notice the awkward way that her children were trying to avoid her gaze. Martha stepped up to the box and paused, looking at the crystal inside. Sarah was nervous for a moment that Martha would notice that something was different but then she relaxed. Even if Martha found out they already made their wishes, what could she do about it? It's not like she was going to hide the crystal away for another twenty years just to spite them.

Martha cast a suspicious look at the pair of them. Jon, for his part, seemed to have finally found his balls because he was now standing pretty casually with his hands jammed in his pockets. Perhaps he had reached the same conclusion that Sarah had. Either way, Martha seemed placated as to whether either one of them had messed with the crystal. "Alright, no more distractions. It's time to show you how to make a wish."

With some effort, Sarah had to suppress the smile she felt twitching at the corners of her mouth. She couldn't wait to see the look of surprise when she would tell her mother that she already made her wish. Martha made sure both of the children were watching her closely, then she reached forward and grasped one of the crystal points. With a look of savage triumph she said, "I wish to be returned to the prime of my youth and in perfect health!"

Sarah shot Jon an 'I told you so' look of smug satisfaction. Jon sagged slightly, his face darkening as he realized everything Sarah said was true. Martha stepped back as the crystal started to glow a brilliant purple shade. "Now the most important thing you must know about this crystal..." Her voice dropped off suddenly as she looked at the fading purple glow. "W-w-what?! W-why is it..." She reached a trembling hand forward, a look of terror growing on her features.

Jon suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Martha's wrist. His face was contorted with anger in a way that Sarah had never seen. "You bitch." he spat out, his lips quivering in disgust. "You really ARE going to leave us with nothing! You get your youth back and we can just fuck off is that it?!" His voice was growing louder. Martha stared at him, all the piss and vinegar she had been throwing around was suddenly drained from her. She looked absolutely terrified, but not of Jon's righteous rage. Her eyes darted from him back to the crystal, which as Sarah saw, was starting to slowly glow a dull goldish color.

"Just going to leave us to fend for ourselves! Going to take all the money that dad left us and run, huh you bitch!?" Jon roared, the veins in his neck threatening to pop out. Sarah ignored this family drama as the crystal started to glow brightly now, lighting up the space with its bright golden light. It began to float off the table and hover at eye level. Martha twisted in his grip, desperately trying to get free. "Let me go! You don't know how bad this is! It shouldn't be doing that unless..."

At that moment, Martha suddenly locked eye's with Sarah's excitedly smiling face. The force of her own rage flooded back in an instant and she pulled her hand free of Jon with such strength that he was forced to take a step back. "YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She screeched at Sarah.

Sarah didn't flinch at all, merely fixing her mother with the cruelest smile she could. "We made our wishes before you could fuck them up for us! And there isn't shit you can do about it!" She shouted with undisguised glee.

Martha gasped horrified. "You FOOLS! You don't know what-"

Suddenly, three blasts of multi-colored light streaked out of the floating crystal, striking each of them in the chest and filling their bodies with its strange mystic force.

Jon didn't know what hit him. His attention was solely fixated on unleashing his wrath on Martha. The raw hatred he felt scared even him, but it had come bubbling out all the same. Despite the years of being ignored and mistreated at her hands, all the cold shoulders and the indifference, deep down, Jon thought that one day he might actually be able to win the love of his mother if he just did whatever it was she wanted. But suddenly it became clear that all she wanted from him was his existence so she could make a wish. Had the strange arcane energy of the crystal not blasted him when it did, things might have turned very nasty for Martha.

As it was, Jon was knocked reeling by what felt like a hot blast of wind. A blinding light filled his eyes and for a moment he was rendered blind. Jon's first thought was that Sarah had sucker punched him from behind but as his sight returned, he saw she was just as staggered as he was, rubbing her eyes and looking around confusedly. The crystal stopped glowing and dropped like the rock it was back into the box, where it sat, looking innocently enough. For a moment, the trio only stood blinking at each other. Then Martha asked in a shaken voice, "What did you wish for?"

Sarah was running her hands up and down the length of her body, waiting for something to happen. "Oh what does it matter to you anyways, you got what you wanted." Sarah glanced back at her mother with a look of scorn. "Why do you care what we wished for? It's not like it's going to affect you anyways."

Martha smiled grimly. "Oh, but that's where your wrong, you fucking idiot." Her face grimaced suddenly, her eyes hard like flint. "I didn't tell you the last rule." Jon felt a stone drop to his stomach. Last rule? Does that mean nobody is going to get their wish? Martha looked at them both with a mix of fear, dismay and, strangely enough, humor. "The final rule is, what affects one of us affects all of us. Meaning whatever you wish for doesn't just apply to you, but to me and Jon too. And vice versa obviously."

You could have heard a pin drop in the silence that followed. Martha simply grinned again, holding her stomach as though she were in pain. "Guess I'll find out soon enough." She grimly admitted. Jon was about to ask a question when his own stomach suddenly clenched tight. He felt his insides jump as a great pressure seized his entire being. His body trembled slightly as the pain washed over him and blotted out any other thoughts. What was happening to me, he wondered as his skin felt like it was crawling and his face felt like someone was squeezing it in a vice. That's when he remembered exactly what Sarah had wished for. "Oh... Fuuuuuuucccckkkk." He breathed out in a voice that was several times higher pitched than his own.

As his body started to shift in strange ways, the whole world suddenly turned sideways. With a shout, Jon lost his footing and went tumbling to the ground. Except there was no ground. The attic disappeared and Jon started to fall through open space in a pitch black void. His terror of suddenly being launched into nothingness was only overshadowed as he saw a pair of boobs pushed there way out his chest, growing rapidly to the size of volley balls. His waist pinched inward to an absurd degree and his ass bloomed out rapidly, becoming heart shaped as his thighs thickened and his feet shrank.

A blot of light appeared under him and he was falling towards it fast. Blond hairs fluttered in front of his face, obscuring his vision momentarily and making him panic even more. When he pulled the last of the hair away from his eyes, he saw that he was about to slam into the light, whatever it was. He let out a scream worthy of a girl in a horror movie as he collided head first with the light.

Martha was cursing everything as she fell. She cursed her idiot offspring's for going behind her back, she cursed Walter for fucking up her plan, she cursed the crystal for not having a fucking fail safe to protect it from morons. As soon as her breasts exploded out to their new ridiculous degree, she had a damn good idea of what kind of wish one of them made. It was her worst scenario come to life and now she was stuck with it. She didn't panic as she fell through the darkness, only tried to think of how she could turn whatever was going to happen to her advantage.

As soon as she passed through the light, she found herself standing upright in what looked like a school corridor. Standing next to her were two identical voluptuous blond girls with shocked looks on their stunningly beautiful faces. Their enormous boobs were straining their cheerleader tops and their skirts were only an inch longer than their panties. With a deep sigh, Martha looked down at her body and confirmed what she already knew, she was sporting the exact same uniform they were with the exact same shirt bursting tits protruding from her chest.

"Oh gawd, what... What happened to me?!" One of the girls whispered horrified, looking down at their body. Her hands hovered over everything, trembling as they tried to comprehend what just happened to her.

Marat cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Is that you Joan?" She didn't mean to say that name but whenever she tried to think of Jon, the name Joan burst into her mind instead. She winced at the high pitched and squeaky sound of her own voice. This was a disaster of epic proportions, she thought grimly to herself. Stuck in the body of a bimbo cheerleader who sounded like she was huffing helium. She glared at the other two who were examining themselves carefully. The crop top they were all wearing barely covered their massive tits and thus a lot of their taut tummies were exposed, revealing tiny waists and flat stomachs.

The other girl, who Martha thought had to be Sarah, looked excitedly at her new body. "Whoa! I've got curves galore! No way that Ricktor is going to ignore me now!" She exclaimed.

Martha couldn't believe her ears. "You wasted your wish on a pair of fat tits?!" She exclaimed. It was hard to sound mad with her new voice, a fact that was angering her even further.

Sarah looked confused for a moment. "Well not exactly. I wished for..."

Joan burst out in a wail, interrupting Sarah abruptly. "What happened to me! Why am I... Oh my gawd, my dick..." Joan's hands shot to her crotch but after a few seconds, she pulled them back with a stunned look on her face. "I-i-it's g-g-g-one!" She stuttered out, apparently horrified.

Martha crossed her arms under her massive tit's and she regarded the pair of them. "Of course it's gone. You're sweet sister wished for her body to look like this apparently. And the rule of the crystal is, what affects one of you affects all of you."

"Well don't you think you should have mentioned that first?!" Joan wailed, flailing her arms around.

"I didn't think my own children would be stupid enough to go behind my fucking back!" Martha spat out. Sarah and Joan both started shouting at the same time and the trio quickly devolved into a furious shouting match until...

Joan was beyond furious. She felt absolutely betrayed by everyone. Martha had been planning to screw Her over since before she was born. Sarah had fucked her over to get her own fucking wish. And the world had fucked her over by not giving her a normal family. And she was currently expressing her displeasure by shrieking at the top of her new girly lungs. She was so wrapped up in her own righteous indignation that she almost didn't notice when a fourth person saddled up to the trio and slipped an arm around her waist.

A tall man with a broad chest in a letterman's jacket and blue jeans said, "Whoa, ladies! Don't tell me you're having another argument over which one of you gets to ride my dick first? There's plenty of me to go around for all my lovely little sluts."

Joans immediate gut reaction was to punch this guy in the face as hard as she could, but her body wouldn't respond to that idea at all. Instead, she suddenly felt compelled to wrap herself around this mysterious man. She mashed her boobs into his side as she joyously exclaimed "Ricktor!" Despite having never met the man before, Joan knew that this was the very guy that Sarah has been drooling over. And with a start, she also remembered that Sarah had wanted to be this guy's ideal girlfriend.

Ricktor smiled at Joan. His hand dropped to her ass and gave it a squeeze, which sent bolts of excitement coursing through her body. Joan felt massively confused by both the sensations she was experiencing and by her inability to break away from this creep. If anything her body snuggled closer to him, smiling up at him and batting her eyelashes at him. From the corner of her eye, Joan could see that Sarah and Martha were looking at him with equally sappy gazes, practically drooling all over him.

Ricktor looked at all three of them, grinning widely. "Man, I don't know what god I pleased to let me have exclusive access to the hottest triplets in the fucking world, but clearly they need a raise or something." Joan's first thought was about how little sense that statement made. Her second thought was that he had called them triplets! Did that mean...

Joan was pulled from her line of thought by Ricktor, turning away with her still glued by his side. "Hey, what do you say to a quick one in the locker room Sarah?" He said looking at Joan.

Her body let out a giggle and said, "Oh silly, I'm Joan not Sarah."

Ricktor shrugged. "Eh, whatever, it doesn't really matter, does it babe?"

Joan found her body giggling at that statement, despite what she really wanted to do was retch.

This was an absolute nightmare for Sarah. The man of her dreams was walking off with another woman in his arms, and that woman was her own gender swapped brother! Joan had wrapped herself around him like a viper did with its prey. Sarah wanted to scream at her to get away from Ricktor and throw herself at her treacherous sibling, but her body wouldn't so much as twitch towards this end. She could only watch in dismay as the man she loves walked off with another woman who just so happened to look exactly like her.

As soon as the pair were out of sight, Sarah found she could move freely again. "God fucking dammit all! What the fuck just happened!?" She shouted to no one in particular.

Martha was still staring in the direction that the pair had gone, a disturbed look on her face. "Fucking hell, this is worse than I thought." She then turned to face Sarah again. "You really fucked this up bad, you know that?"

Sarah sputtered indignantly for a few seconds before Maratha plowed ahead. "Let me take a wild fucking guess here. You wished to be that moron's ideal woman or something like that, right? Someone he couldn't possibly ever resist?"

Sarah finally found her voice again as she retorted, "Yes, but this wasn't supposed to happen! He's supposed to be with me not..."

Martha cut her off sharply, "He is with you. Not that it matters much."

Sarah looked at her mother confused, not quite getting what she was driving at. Martha rolled her eyes before explaining it to her daughter. "You heard him, we're identical triplets now. And apparently, thanks to your wish, we were all dating that smuck at the same time. So good job. I hope he's worth giving up your free will for." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Did you even know what kind of woman he liked? Because I'm guessing it's a horny bimbo airhead type." She gestured towards herself and Sarah. She then smirked darkly at her daughter. "Well, best of luck with this shit." And without another word, Martha turned on her heel and walked away.

Sarah shouted, "What? Where are you going? How do we fix this?" But Martha just ignored her and kept walking down the corridor and quickly disappeared around the corner. Sarah stood and boiled in her own rage. How could things have gone so wrong? It wasn't her fault her mother had decided to leave out a crucial piece of information! Now she had to live with the fact that both her mother and her brother were now her identical twins! And to top that all off, the love of her life was about to start banging the wrong fucking one! Catastrophe was the only thing one could call this debacle. How could she get so close to what she wanted, only to have it blow up in her face? Sarah gritted her teeth and was determined not to let this be a total fuck up. If all three of them were dating Ricktor, then Sarah was determined to be the one he wanted the most!

She started to stomp off in the direction that the pair had sauntered off in. When she thought about all the things that Ricktor was probably doing to Joan right at that moment, it made her blood boil. Just thinking about how Joan was getting it right at that moment, with Ricktor's big fat dick thrusting in and out of Joan's wet pussy while she was moaning in pure ecstasy...

Sarah suddenly realized that she was ridiculously turned on right now. She was getting horny just thinking about all the hot, steamy sex the pair were having right at that moment. But it was more than just being horny, Joan felt a burning need building in her body. A lusty requirement that must be fulfilled at all cost with great expediency. Sarah tried to fight off this madding feeling but she soon found that she could barely think about anything else. It was pulsing deep in her core and driving out all other thoughts. She was horny and she need to fuck someone, anyone, right now! She looked around, her face flush as she desperately looked for something to relieve her burning desire. Almost on cue, a short guy with thick glasses and a dorky t-shirt rounded the corner. In her right mind, Sarah wouldn't have given this dork the time of day. Right now, she just needed his dick in her.