Generational Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no subtlety in her approach, she just marched up to him and said, "I need you to fuck me right now!" Then, without waiting for a response, she grabbed his hands and dragged him off into the nearest bathroom. She practically tossed the poor slob into the room, pausing only to lock the door before she pounced on him, damn near ripping his pants off. His limp dick flopped out as she pulled his underwear away and she was so disappointed with what she saw. But beggars can't be choosers and her need was great at the moment so she peeled off her skirt and tossed it into the corner. But when she turned around, she was still disappointed to see that he was still flaccid.

"Oh come on! What the fuck is wrong with you, you little bitch! What are you gay or something?" She shouted at the poor nerd, who was practically trembling before her.

"W-w-well, y-you are kinda scary, lady!" He said in a meek voice.

Sarah rubbed her knees together, wondering if rubbing one out would be able to sate her insane need. But her body was screaming for cock. After an indecisive moment, she sighed deeply. "You're telling me a drop dead gorgeous woman is standing in front of you, wanting you to fuck her stupid, and your too scared to get it up? Is that what I'm fucking hearing right now?"

The nerd numbly nodded, clearly afraid that she was about to attack him.

Sarah pinched her nose and tried to clear her head. It was hard to think straight with this endless chant for dick encircling her every thought. Finally she let out a groan. "Ok. Fine. So. What would it take for you to get aroused right now? Because I really need to get fucked so I can go stop this guy from fucking another girl."

The nerd looked extremely confused. "Um... you need to fuck me so you can stop someone else from getting fucked?"

Sarah snapped, "Don't change the subject, just tell me what you need so we can fuck already!"

The nerd's face flushed bright red for a second before he stuttered out, "W-well I-I-I always has a t-thing for b-b-b-b-blowjobs."

"Oh my fucking..." Sarah pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration again. Of course she had to find the world's kinkiest dork. Her despite desire for sex was momentary over powered by her aggravation at this whole situation. What was wrong with plain old sex, she wondered? People had been doing it for years. You stick a dick in a pussy and be done with it. But here this dumbass was, with a mega hot cheerleader literally throwing herself on him for sex, and he can't get hard unless he got a wet and wild one. What was the world coming to?

In the end, her desperate need got the better of her and she prostrated herself to his desires. Kneeling down in front of him, she gently took his still flaccid cock in her hand and gave it a few pulls. In seconds, he was rock hard. His eyes were already rolling in his sockets from joy.

"If you cum before you properly fuck me, I will bite your balls off." She growled at the nerd. To emphasize the point, she suddenly grabbed his testicles and gave them a hearty squeeze. The nerdy kid yelped in pain and then nodded, indicating that he got the message. Satisfied with this exchange, Sarah opened her mouth and swallowed his dick whole.

Despite the fact that she had never actually given a blowjob to anyone before, Sarah found she knew exactly what to do to get the nerd gasping in ecstasy in seconds. She twirled her tongue around his base and teased his balls with her fingers. She pulled almost all the way off for a few seconds so she could passionately suck on the tip of his dick before swallowing it whole again and massaging it with the muscles of her throat. She was amazed at how easily she could deep throat someone like a pro. A dark thought intruded into her mind that reminded her she wanted to be an ideal woman to Ricktor. Apparently, he must like girls with amazing dick sucking skills because this nerd was ready to blow. She could feel his dick tensing up in her mouth and instinctively knew he was getting close to cumming.

Sarah raked her teeth over his shaft, causing the nerd to scream out in a panic before she pulled off his dick with a loud popping sound. He looked down at his junk, clearly scared that she had done some permanent damage with that oral dismount.

Sarah smiled wickedly at him as his gaze rose to meet hers. "I told you not to cum before you fuck me. That... was just a reminder. Now..." She bent over and presented her large heart shaped bubble butt to him. "Fuck me sideways, you fucking virgin."

Sarah glowered at the nerd as he nervously approached her. She wondered once again, how was I reduced to this? Then she felt the nerd's member begin to push into her pussy and everything else fell away. She somehow instinctively knew that he wasn't as big as Ricktor, but at that moment, she didn't care. His trembling hands grasped onto her hips as he started slowly pushing in and out of her.

"Pick up the pace! I said I want you to fuck me now get too it for fucks sake!" Sarah growled back at him. Suddenly, the nerd slapped a hand across her backside. Sarah gasped at the sharp pain but reveled in the way it excited her. "Oh yeah, just like that! I like it rough! Good to see you're a quick learner."

"D-do you ever shut u-up!" The nerd exclaimed as his thrusts increased in speed.

Sarah let out a harsh bark of a laugh. "Only when I'm getting pleasured by a real fucking man!"

The nerd growled his displeasure and started slamming into her as hard as he could. Sarah squealed for joy as he plunged deeper and deeper into her aching cunt. "Yes! Yes! That's it! That's what I need! Oh Gawd! Yes!" She screamed in delight, not caring a fig for whoever could hear her. She ripped off her top and grasped her enlarged breasts, sinking her fingers into the soft creamy flesh and teasing her nipples with her fingers. She moaned like a porn star as her orgasm built up in her. The nerd slapped her ass again and she shrieked in delight. "Harder! Oh gawd, I'm so close!"

The nerd was gasping for breath as sweat poured down his face. Sarah reached down between her legs and thumbed at her clit, desperately trying to achieve what her body sorely needed. And then, just as the nerd groaned in that way all men do before they blow, the dam of her pleasure burst. "Oh, oh, OH, OH, OH YESSSSSS!" She screamed as orgasmic bolts streaked throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she momentarily blacked out from the pleasure. When she came back, she was down on all fours gasping. The nerdy kid was standing behind her awkwardly wiping at various fluids on his crotch. As the pair of them eventually got re-dressed, the nerd grinned shyly up at her.

"Um, so, ah... does... does this mean we're dating or something?"

If Sarah could roll her eyes any harder, they would have popped out of her skull. She brushed past him without a second glance. She briefly considered going after Ricktor and Joan again, but then a new thought entered her head. If Martha had indeed been planning to ditch them after getting her youth back, she would have made papers up so she could transfer all her money to her new self. And Sarah suddenly had a very good idea on where those papers might be...

Martha stalked down the hall of the school, quickly passing one class room after another. Her tit's bounced and swayed with every step, much to her annoyance. Her new body was outrageously proportioned. No doubt from the results of Sarah's idiotic wish, she thought.

As she walked, she racked her brain to remember just which school this was. Joan hadn't gone to college yet so Sarah was the only one enrolled in a school. It would make sense that the crystal wish would have sent them all to the same place. Now if she could just remember where that was! Martha kicked herself for not paying more attention to her children's day to day lives.

What mattered now was getting the hell out of here before the other two got their footing and came after her. She still had her contingency plan, she just had to beat the other two home and grab all the paperwork she had prepared so that she could access the money she had Walter squirrel away. Plus the crystal. That above all else. She sighed, she had certainly saved enough to be able to disappear for a while. With a few good investments, she should be able to wait out the next twenty years and then use her wish to fix this mess. Not how she envisioned this to go but one must roll with the punches, she reflected bitterly.

For just a moment her mind wondered just what her children were going to do in her absence, but she quickly pushed that thought to the side. It wasn't her goddamn problem anymore, they were adults, they made this wish and now they can live with it. She had her own problems to deal with, like why was she feeling so damned turned on right now?

As Martha paused, looking around for an exit, she heard a sharp voice call out to her. "Excuse me miss! Where is your hall pass?"

Martha ignored the voice, because who would ask a woman in her late forties for a hall pass? She soon spied an exit sign, but as she started to move towards it, someone grabbed her arm and held her back. "Hey! Don't you ignore me when I'm talking to you young lady!" A tall woman with her dark hair tied up in a tight bun chastised Martha. She was dressed in a typical white blouse and tight black pencil skirt of a teacher. Cradled in one of her arms were a stack of papers.

Martha was about to start shouting about who this woman thought she was, then she remembered that she was now in the body and uniform of an eighteen year old highschooler. This woman obviously thought that Martha went to the school and she had to admit, it was hard to think up a reason to convince her that she was just some random person who just so happened to be wearing a cheerleading outfit.

"Um... I was... er, just... looking for a bathroom!" she lamely explained. The teacher did not look convinced.

"What is your name?" She said as her eyes narrowed.

"Martha?" She said, hoping that was enough to let her out of this mess. She had bigger fish to fry and was not planning on sticking around and going to class.

The teacher's brow furrowed and then she started pulling Martha along, yanking her away from the exit and towards an empty classroom. "You come with me, young lady. Were going to get this sorted out right now!" She growled.

Martha groaned. She didn't need this bullshit right now! She had to get home and get her stuff before it was too late. And also her levels of lust were at an all time high. It was getting hard to think being this damn horny! She briefly considered making a break for it, but she didn't want this teacher calling the cops on her. Her best option right now was take whatever chastisement this woman was about to dole out on her and make a break for it later. And also possible finding a bathroom to rub one out.

Martha and the teacher entered the class room and Martha allowed herself to be pushed into a seat. She would have liked nothing better than to punch this bitch right in the face but she knew cooler heads would prevail. Be all apologetic and chastised and soon she would be on her way.

The teacher leaned back on a desk and observed Martha with narrowed eyes. "Alright missy, start talking. Where were you skipping off to? Who are you seeing? And what is your real name!?" She barked at Martha.

Martha felt the epitome of confused. "Um... seeing?" she said in an inquiring tone. "I'm not seeing anyone. I was just..."

Martha was cut off by the teacher snapping at her. "Don't you lie to me! You kids are all the same, sneaking off to do drugs and have wild sex parties instead of studying like you should! Now you are going to tell me..."

The teacher continued her rant, but Martha found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. Her levels of horniness had reached a new peak and all she found was that she could only focus on what small amount of cleavage she could see poking out under the teacher's blouse. Her pussy was dripping wet and begging for attention. Her nipples were rock hard.

When she could bare it no more,Martha lunged at the teacher, cutting her off mid sentence, and started passionately making out with her. Her hands groped at the teacher's breasts. She ripped the teacher's shirt and bra away with ease. The very surprised teacher let out a startled shout, muffled by Martha's mouth intertwining with her own. The teacher tried to pull away but Martha wouldn't let her. She pressed her attack and managed to wrestle her squirming opponent out of her shirt. It was only a quirk of fate that allowed the teacher a brief reprieve from Martha erotic assault. Martha pushed her too close to the edge of the desk and the pair suddenly went tumbling to the floor.

The teacher sat up gasping for air, her face flush with color. "Wh-What do you think you're doing you... pervert!" she gasped out.

Martha, still hungry for more, smiled darkly at her prey. "Why, I don't know what you're talking about! You dragged me into this classroom and started coming on to me!" Martha feigned a swoon. "Oh for shame! What would the principal say, especially when he sees those rocking nipples your sporting."

The teacher looked down confused to see her body was indeed betraying her protests of innocence. "I... just... you can't do..."

Martha crawled forwards on her hands and knees, grinning up at the flustered teacher. "Oh you'd be surprised what I can do. Shall I give you a demonstration?" she purred at her as she crawled slowly forward towards the teacher's open legs. Her fingers were already toying with the clasp on the skirt unconsciously.

"I... oh god, this is so wrong. You're a..."

Martha's hands ran slowly up the teacher's thighs. "You can give me a grade on my oral performance if it makes you feel better." She said seconds before she plunged her face into the teacher's juicy pussy.

"Oh my gawd!" The teacher breathed as Martha's tongue found her sweet spot. As she gave the teacher a good tongue lashing, Martha's hands stretched upward and found the teacher's breasts. Kneading then softly, she soon had the formerly uptight teacher moaning in ecstasy. In seconds, she was like putty in Martha's hands, writhing on the floor in orgasmic pleasure as Martha played her body like a harp. She pulled one of her hands away from the teacher's boobs to plunge her fingers into her own aching pussy. In moments the both of them were moaning in unison. As her orgasm grew closer and closer, Martha pivoted her body over the teacher in the sixty-nine position. Without hesitation, the teacher started lapping at Martha's gushing cunt.

Time lost meaning as pure bliss took over their minds. How long they remained locked together was something Martha never knew. She only knew when her orgasm hit, it damn near knocked her out. She rode out the waves upon waves of lust rushing through her body until she finally came back down to earth.

As soon her legs didn't feel like quite so much jello, Martha stumbled over to her discarded clothes and hastily dressed. The teacher was still lost in the lands of bliss and Martha figured that she would recover in her own time. She had places to be and if this current incident had taught her anything, it was that her new body had a way of getting whatever it wanted.

Joan and Ricktor strode down the hall with her wrapped around his body like a loving couple without a care in the world. She personally wanted to run screaming away from what she knew was coming but her body just wouldn't listen. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realize that he was getting screwed over yet again by Sarah's wish. She literally couldn't say no to the man of Sarah's dreams. That is what every jerk ass guy ever wants in a girl, she reasoned. A bimbo with big tits who love to have sex at the drop of a hat. And now she was the living antithesis of that dream.

Her stomach dropped to her shoes as she saw that they were approaching the door to the gym locker room. It was all her worst nightmares rolled into one. In one last desperate attempt to escape the madness that she was approaching, Joan summoned up all her willpower in an attempt to make her body turn and run. What that effort amounted to was a slight twitching of her hands for a moment before they stepped over the threshold.

Ricktor pushed her ahead of him, smiling like a cat who just caught the mouse as he pulled his jacket off slowly. Evidently, Joan was getting a show that was meant to get her excited. The worst part about it was that her body was already pulsing with horniness. Her new pussy was throbbing with a need to be touched, to be stretched open, to be fucked raw. It was scaring her just how damn horny she was. And how much she was trembling with excitement as Ricktor stripped off his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt.

When his rock hard cock popped out, Joan let out a deep lusty moan of need. Her mouth was watering at the sight of such a magnificent dick. "Is that for me, Ricky?" She inquired breathlessly. Whatever thoughts of resistance she had were completely obliterated by her body's need for dick.

Ricktor smiled. "Oh yeah, I know how you get if you don't get to suck on my dick at least once a day."

That statement momentarily snapped Joan out of her trance. Everyday? I suck that everyday? But then the fog of lust descended over her mind and all she could focus on was that big fat juicy cock standing at attention for her to taste.

Joan got on her hands and knees, stripping off her top and letting her massive tit's swing free. Her nipples were engorged from excitement and she was ready to party. Grabbing her boobs, she leaned forward and engulfed Ricktor's dick in their soft flesh, pumping up and down as she teased the tip of his dick with her tongue.

Ricktor groaned his approval. "Oh fuck yeah babe. You know just how to use those tit's."

Joan felt a swelling of pride at those words. Anything that made Ricktor happy always made her feel so nice, didn't it?

She lapped up his precum, fully enjoying the salty taste as it rolled over her tongue. But she wanted more. She pulled her tit's off his dick and slowly started licking from the base of his balls to the tip, drinking in the heavy musky taste of it. She was lost in the sensations, no longer consciously thinking, just enjoying the ride. After a few licks, she slowly swallowed his dick and started sucking him off passionately.

Ricktor's dick tasted like ambrosia to Joan, but the burning need in her pussy was distracting her. She reached down with one hand to play with her pussy but it just isn't as satisfying as having something hard pumping away in her. If only...

As if on cue, two big jocks walked in out of the showers, their only clothing were the towels wound around their waists. "Oh shit Ricktor. You gotta show off that hot pussy you have access to like that?" The one asked, a shit eating grin plastered on his face as he watched the show.

"Yeah man, not cool giving us fucking blue balls like this." His compatriot chimed in.

Ricktor smiled up at the two new arrivals. "Shit boys, you can get some. These sluts love getting stuffed with as much dick as they can. Jump right in boys!"

Joan didn't even think, she just raised her ass and gave it a slight wiggle in their direction. That was all the encouragement those horny bastards needed as they tossed their towels to the wayside and rushed over. One layed down on his back and slipped underneath Joan, the other positioned himself directly behind her amazing ass. Once they were in position, Joan lowered herself onto the dick laying beneath her. As soon as his cock had inserted itself all the way into her, the other guy plunged his cock into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck bro! Her pussy just tightened up like a fucking vice, goddamn!" Grunted the one under her.