Generational Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, it's got nothing on this sweet tight ass of hers!" The other one chimed in.

Both men started pumping away in her, making Joan moan and drool all over Ricktor's dick as she was double fucked. Her mind roiled in sensations and pleasure seemed to be coming from every direction. The one laying under her had taken it upon himself to start sucking on her fat nipples, add to her sexual elation. Ricktor was moaning, lost in his own sea of erotic pleasure. The quadrio remained locked in their love making for quite some time.

Eventually Ricktor passed the point of no return and bellowed out, "Here it comes slut! All for you!" Joan responded by completely swallowing his cock so that she could suck down every last drop of his magnificent seed. Ricktor came hard, sending hot streams of cum coursing down Joan's throat.

After he was spent, Ricktor stepped back and sat down on a bench, watching Joan getting reamed by the other two men. She loved it, being so completely filled up, being used as a sexual play thing by these completely strangers. It was everything she wanted and more. To be fucked stupid. And she knew she could get it like this all time. After all, wasn't this what she wished for?

She felt her orgasm inching closer and closer until at long last, it burst, rolling wave after wave of sensuous bliss over her entire being. She screamed and she heard the two guys tense up and bellow like animals as they too came hard, filling her up with their cum. That feeling of the pair of them cumming in unison made her orgasm again, unleashing a torrent of pleasure that reduced her to a quivering mess on the floor.

The two guys stood up on wobbly legs as they regarded Joan laying on the floor, basking in the afterglow of her orgasms. "God damn Ricktor, you lucky bastard. That girl is the best damn fuck I think I have ever had. And you've got her and her two other twins at your beck and call, day and fucking night?"

Ricktor just shrugged and folded his hands behind his back. "It's like a wish come true." He said as Joan lay trembling in pleasure on the floor. Her mind was a shattered wreck but as the pieces started to slide back into place, she felt sure that she never wanted to go a day without getting fucked again in her life.

Martha burst into the house in a frenzy. She had been far too delayed by that encounter at the school. On top of that, she was stopped by a truant officer on her way back to the house and her damn libido spiked again! By the time she managed to pull herself away from that impromptu sexual encounter, it was well into the afternoon. She managed to avoid any more problems on her way back to the house, but she knew she had to move quickly. The other two might show up at any time.

But as she made a mad dash back to the attic, she saw one of the others had beaten her there. Sarah was waiting for her, grasping the crystal in one hand and a bundle of papers in the other. Her secret hiding hole was wide open and completely ransacked by the look of things.

"Too slow bitch." Sarah spat out with some pleasure as she saw the look of fury plastered all over Martha's face.

Martha growled, "If you don't give me both of those things, RIGHT NOW, I swear by whatever holy power you believe in that I will end your worthless existence."

Sarah feigned shock. "Oh! Does this mean you're not the loving mother I always thought you were?"

Martha bellowed out, "You BITCH! I've been doing this for a long time and I'm not going to let you screw this up for me now!" She thrust a clawed hand out towards Sarah. "Now GIVE IT TO ME!"

Sarah was unphased by her outburst but curious about her statement. "How long? More than the twenty year cycle I can imagine."

Martha roared out in anger, but a second before she would have hurled herself at her daughter, Ricktor's voice called out from behind. "Now now, girls, that's no way to act around each other. Your sisters after all."

Both Martha and Sarah were shocked to see Ricktor standing in the attic doorway with a dopey looking Joan hanging on his arm gazing up lovingly at him. He grinned widely as he spoke and Martha knew instantly that thing had just gone from bad to catastrophic.

"Joan and I had a very interesting conversation after I couldn't find either one of her lovely sisters. She mentioned something about a crystal and some magic wishes..." His eyes flicked to the wish crystal still being clutched in Sarah's hands. He said to Sarah, "Why don't you be a good girl and hand that over to me, sweet cheeks."

Sarah, with a look of defeat on her face, stiffly marched over and handed off the crystal to Ricktor. She looked like she was about to cry as he turned his full attention to the crystal. "Interesting." He purred. "This... would explain my good luck with you three. I mean..." He laughed darkly. "I'm good, but I'm not THAT good." His eyes grew flinty as he stared at the crystal. "But with this..."

He slipped the crystal into the pocket of his jacket and turned his attention back to the other girls. "Now... Martha... Which one of you is Martha again? It's so damn hard telling you three apart."

Martha blurted out, "Me! I'm Martha!" She couldn't help it, something deep within her simply couldn't refuse any request Ricktor made. She could feel a cold sweat rolling down her back.

Ricktor turned his attention fully to her. "Ah yes. You know, I think I'll have to get your names tattooed on you three so I can tell you apart." He laughed darkly at that and Martha didn't doubt for a minute that she would do it if he asked her too. She literally couldn't say no to him.

Ricktor stifled his chuckling before asking Martha, "Joan says you've used this thing before. So why don't you be a good girl and tell me how it works."

Martha, despite her best efforts, felt compelled to answer Ricktor. Each word felt like it was torn from her mind in spite of how hard she tried to stop herself. "You need three people to make it work. One for each point. And only one of those people can have used the crystal before. But it won't work for another twenty years!" The words tumbled out of her mouth unbidden by her conscious mind. She struggled briefly with the last bit of information but it was no use. "And the most important thing is this: All the wishes will affect all the wishees equally." With a bitterness she didn't even bother to hide she added, "That's how we ended up being your personal fuck toys."

"Hmmmm..." Ricktor rubbed his chin as he considered things. Then he smiled again. It was not a friendly smile.

"I tell you girls what. Since you're all bound to me anyways, I'll make you deal." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Whichever one of you pleases me the most will get to make a wish with me in twenty years. Of course..." he laughed savagely. "I'll have to make sure it's something that won't screw me over as badly as you've all messed yourselves up."

Sarah and Martha looked at each other. Sparks flew from both their eyes as they both had the same thoughts now. Joan, however, giggled at Ricktor and said, "Oh Ricky, this is all so boring. Can we have a quickie? I'm horny again!"

Ricktor looked over at the other two and grinned widely. "Sure babe, but why should we leave your sisters out of it. Let's go back to my place for a little four way action."

Martha suddenly spoke up. "Oh yes! What a wonderful idea Ricktor darling! I can't wait to show you just how wild I can get in bed."

"Not if I get to fuck him first!" Sarah shouted back at Maratha.

Ricktor bellowed laughter as the pair of them started bickering over who would be first. A Short while later, all four of them were strolling down the street back towards Ricktor's house. Not long after they arrived, the sounds of loud moaning and a rhythmic thumping sound emanated from the Ryanson home. His neighbors were used to it by now, but not for the first time, they wondered just what that boy could do to keep those three girls so enthralled to him. They were all looking forward to the day that he would go off to college and they might finally get some peace and quiet back in the neighborhood.

Later that day, one of Ricktors neighbors, a shy boy of eighteen, found a strange looking crystal on the Ryonsons front lawn. He was an avid fan of geology and had never seen such a strange multicolored crystal in his life. He briefly debated about knocking on the door, but the loud moaning seemed to indicate that Ricktor might be otherwise preoccupied. Besides, he doubted that Ricktor or his bimbo girlfriends would have been interested in such a mesmerizing thing like this. So he pocketed it, and hurried off home. He couldn't wait to show it off to his friend in the geology club. Maybe it was even worth something. Yeah right, he thought. I wish.

THE END