Generationze Pt. 01: Introduction

Story Info
Karen discovers she's in love her Uncle Tom.
3.6k words
4.39
10.5k
14

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Generationze Part 1 : Introduction

Foreword

Warnings: -

Incest, romance, group sex, first time(s), bi-sex, possible potential of putrid punning, associated with annoyingly appalling alliteration!

Numerous people involved; forced aural associations (yes, that IS 'aural'; as in the 'sound of something'); NO: - rp, ws, scat, sn, tor, bdsm; else the world is your oyster -- however, no oysters were actually harmed during the writing of this tale -- well, not be me, or my characters, anyway; but I have no knowledge of it happening in the rest of the world.

If you are sensitive to any of these subjects, please look elsewhere.

Preface

This is the tale of Karen Strelle, from when she realises that she's in love with her Uncle Tommy.

She is an 'innocent'.

She is naive and un-worldly in many ways. But[?] ... when I say 'un-worldly' -- I don't mean that she's fey, or into spiritualism, or crystal balls, or faeries-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden type of 'un‑worldly' -- just that she sees the world in a simplistic form.

This tale describes her descent into a life -- that some may consider -- of depravity.

Prologue

I was going on nineteen when I realised that I was in love with my Uncle Tom.

It came right out of the blue! And, when I did realise, I also realised that I had been in love with him for about a year. That I hadn't seen him during that year, and then at last seeing him again -- was what triggered that realisation.

He came into our house with his family, and I was so pleased to see him that I squeaked, "Tom! Welcome back!" and, in a rush to get to kiss him in welcome -- I just jumped into his arms, wrapped my legs around his waist and thus was able to kiss him on the cheek.

"Nice to see you too, Karen! How ya doin'?"

"Wow! You've grown a few inches since I last saw you. You're huge!"

Then I started to giggle, as I realised that something had changed, with me; and I started to feel ... funny[?] ... weird[?] ... breathless[?] ... all those things! And it wasn't that his now large hands covered most of my bum as he held me. But it did help.

With my arms around his neck, I looked into his eyes; and the world shifted.

I then developed the intention to give him a peck on the nose. Honest! That was truly what I intended to do. But I missed. Even though I sort of drifted my lips towards him, my head took on a life of its own -- it turned on its side and went for his mouth, just about tongue first. Had I been aiming for it; I would have scored a direct hit. He started to gasp in surprise; but my tongue, of its own choice -- I swear it -- struck like a cobra, and went into his mouth to wrestle with his tongue.

And it did -- wrestle, that is. He did a big 'gasp' through his nose, as I increased my lip pressure.

My arms and legs gradually drew us closer -- I got my elbows over his shoulders, and sorta -- 'hunched' -- into him -- a little -- a few times (I am sure it was only a 'few'). I bent one arm up so I could stroke his hair, and I hummed into his mouth as my legs pulled my hips hard against his belly. As his hands started to stroke my bum, I felt my nipples stiffen and my pussy tingle. I realised I was getting wet, though it hadn't really happened, very much, before.

I giggled. Tommy coughed.

?

We did? How? We were kissing. Our mouths were really keen on doing that! Or at least, mine was. Although ... Tom did try backing his head away from me, reducing the pressure on my lips. I frowned in disappointment -- "Nooo! Too soon!" I whimpered into his mouth, and I tried to continue making love to his lips as I thrust my nipples hard against his chest, and stroked them against it.

"Oomph ... Kharen?" he mumbled passed my lips, "Shouldn't we stop now?"

"Nooo!" I whimpered.

More giggles, and another cough. I frowned, again, this time in annoyance.

'More giggles?' ... More than one person giggling? Who on earth was coughing?

I backed off, reluctantly, and looked around me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Initiation

Dad was standing there, trying to hide a smirk; Mum's face was scarlet with embarrassment; Gran had a look of pure delight on her face -- as she giggled.

Uncle Jack looked envious, and Aunty June was wide eyed as she giggled.

I squawked, and wriggled, and Tom let me slide to my feet.

Of course, they had all been there right from the start. After all, Uncle Jack and Aunty June had brought Tom and Gran; and I had gone with Mum and Dad to the front door to greet them all. But I hadn't expected Uncle Tom to be there.

I took a deep breath, and hid my face in Tom's chest (a year ago it would have been his neck) as I gripped his shirt -- behind his back -- with my arms underneath his coat. There was a ridge of muscle that was nestled just under my boobs, and which seemed to be squeezing my lungs, making it harder for me to breathe. Even as I pressed against it -- you know, pulled-in by my arms[?] -- it didn't make me feel embarrassed... Sorry, I mean -- it didn't make me feel any more embarrassed -- than I already was.

But as I felt that lump pressing against my chest, I felt a lump growing in my throat, and the blood started singing in my ears, as I drifted -- somewhat!

"Shit Tom, you could have said something." I muttered around the lump in my throat, intended for his ears only.

"Oh yeah? Like when? And how? You were like a limpet."

Our hallway echoed with the laughter of our family.

"Go on Tom," said Gran "take her through."

"OK, Mum." he replied.

And taking me by the hand, he led me into the sitting room as, head down to hide my flaming face; I watched someone's clumsy feet follow his. That 'drifting' sensation had robbed me of the full control of my body. One of the clumsy feet clipped the other, and I would have fallen flat on my face if Tom hadn't had hold of my hand -- and the reactions, and strength, to stop me.

Introductions.

Now, having got the embarrassing Introduction out of the way, I suppose I should actually introduce you to my 'Uncle Tom'.

He is Dad's youngest brother -- and, actually, the youngest in Dad's family. Dad is the eldest in a family of two girls and four boys. (Why do we say that sort of thing? 'He was one of two boys' or 'She was one of four girls', even when the 'boy' or 'girl' who is the 'He' or 'She' in those statements is old now, even maybe as old as my Gran!).

Anyway!

Tom is 'the mistake'. He was born twenty years after Dad, and four months after me.

So, I am four months older than my Uncle.

Now -- Tom is now six-odd feet tall, and -- like Dad -- takes after the male side of his family, whereas I am five feet four, and take after my Mum.

But Tom is not just tall. His muscles seemed to have developed muscles!

*

I had to take the ribbing of my family for a while. During which time I was embarrassed, and nearly mute.

But I didn't let go of Tom's hand, ohh-no! Even after he got us sitting on the couch -- side‑by‑side (of course) ... I don't think that he would have been comfortable about me sitting on his lap; at that time. And I used both my hands ... to keep his hand between my thighs.

I tried to squeeze his hand with my thighs, but I couldn't to do it tightly, despite him having those big hands -- 'cos, see, I have this gap between my thighs -- which means my thighs don't rub against each other as I walk, so I can't squeeze very tightly). I had him holding the right one. Ohh, and it was so-www 'right', whichever the meaning of the word!

*

By this time, I knew I was in love with... with... HIM. And... He was here. And no bloody way was I going to let go of Him soon!

Of course, I had no real idea what He thought about me. But... I just sort of assumed that He would go along with what I wanted! Mind you, my belly did funny things if even the possibility that He could love me in return crossed my mind.

Gran and Aunty June had to come to me for 'greetings' kisses, as I had got so distracted by Tom.

Mum kept looking at me in disgust.

After nearly an hour, Tom began to get embarrassed ... the novelty was wearing off, I suppose.

I knew I was being a love-sick fool (well ... that is -- I was sure I was being a fool because I supposed I was love-sick), and I spent my mute time during the gathering trying to come to terms with my feelings. It was 'Love'. I was sure of it. But... like... I had never felt like this before -- so I didn't actually know! You know? But... there was something else -- my nipples tingled and the whole area between my legs felt like ants were crawling all over it. Some speculation made me suspect I was also in Lust with Tom. So -- two 'L' words! Were either correct? Were both correct? But were they correctly matched to the two feelings?

But I did know that all my innards started to... like... 'bobble up-and-down and fizz' whenever I thought about Him leaving to go home. And I was certain that I wanted -- desperately -- more of those kisses.

And those hands -- stroking me -- caressing me -- erotic shiver -- right on my skin.

I began to wish that my boobs were bigger -- so that there was like... 'more' of me to touch those hands.

I started to have a fantasy about kneeling above Him, as He stroked me with those hands ... as I dripped into His mouth -- as His tongue caressed my sensitive places. All this from my imagination (of course), as nothing like that had ever happened to me -- but I had heard (or read), that such a thing might be possible.

I squeezed my thighs together as it felt like I squirted into my panties (I'd read about that too -- but hardly believed it was possible -- and now it felt like I was actually doing it! Either that, or I had pee'd myself. But it didn't feel right for a wee-wee squirt), and I gulped and panted as silently, and with as few shivers or shudders while the orgasm plundered my body, as I could.

And that was something else I struggled to accept, because the only way I had ever achieved an orgasm before this was like when I rubbed my fanny -- hard -- for like up to like -- twenty minutes[?]. Now, at this rate I was going to make a wet patch on the couch. But then I realised, that, with it generally being a pale green, a wet patch would like... easily show up.

I stood up abruptly, making Mum gasp. I muttered about needing the loo, and escaped with as much dignity as I was capable of gathering around me.

Once in my bedroom, I wrenched off my jeans and the panties, and dried myself as best I could, even though it was like trying to wipe dry a leaking tap.

I was now in untried territory. I was experiencing something totally new. In the past, I had only ever experienced a damp fanny when I had tried rubbing myself -- but never this relentless ... oozing! I tried inserting two tampons into my vagina, but failed, probably because I was getting frantic because of my separation from Him. I finally got around that by putting a fresh one inside me, and the two distorted ones that I had failed to get inside me -- I put lengthwise, side-by-side between my fanny lips, and held them in place with a couple of cotton-wool pads (designed for removing make-up[?]) under my tightest pair of knickers. I had visions of having to like keep my pussy shaved, so that I could hold the packing in place with gaffer tape like my Dad uses around the house for emergency 'stick-its'. Not that I would have had any problem with shaving my pussy, if that was what Tommy would have liked. But in this instance, I couldn't see past having the need to shave for the tape -- but at the same time needing to not shave because Tommy liked hairy pussies -- not that I was well endowed in that department either -- I'm more the net curtain type muff than the thermal lined velvet drape type muff. I finished off with my loosest pair of jeans.

When I got back to the couch, I controlled myself, and squeezed my own hands between my thighs, and just thought thoughts of control, which gradually became easier.

Time passed. I was actually able to join in some of the chatter, and even make some coherent replies when asked questions that required a wordy answer, rather than just like a 'yes' or 'no' ... or a grunt.

Ambush

Eventually, I hoped that He would need to visit the toilet, and I predicted (hoped) it would be just before we ate. So, not long before dinner, I went up to my bedroom to wait. I removed my bra, panties and the pussy packing -- I might not have much time, so none could be wasted; and I changed back into the jeans I had been wearing earlier -- since they were already 'pussy damp'. I didn't do-up the button, but did do-up the zip (mostly), which made the jeans tight enough that they would hold themselves up unless I was jumping or dancing about. I dismissed wearing a skirt. I thought that that would make my intentions too obvious to everyone else ... well, that is -- obvious to everyone else, hence uncomfortable for me!

And it worked -- I only had to wait about ten minutes before He came up.

As He opened the door into the bathroom, I shot across the hall from my bedroom, and pushed Him into the bathroom. I then managed a couple of complicated manoeuvres (for me). I turned, closed and locked the door; and, as He turned to me in surprise, I put my left hand round the back of His neck and pulled His head down to my lips -- as my right hand grabbed His left hand and hoisted it up under my blouse and squeezed His hand onto my right boob. He stiffened up; and his hand touching me created a pointy part on my boob. No one, other than me, had ever touched my nipples. My right one 'shrieked' with pleasure and tried to jump off my boob, but it solidified during its attempt. Then the other one popped out in sympathy.

"Please don't, like, fight me on this, please Tom!" I begged into His mouth. "I so need you to stroke me now. You'll be off in a few hours' time, and we may not have another opportunity."

He relaxed and squeezed my boob -- with one of those huge hands!

As if the possibility that an eighteen-year-old boy could deny himself the opportunity of groping a willing girl's bare tits could exist!

I groaned and I nearly dropped to the floor with the ecstasy. As His left hand was now doing what I wanted it to do, my right hand was now free -- to lower my zip, and edge my jeans down, just off my hips, then it took over from my left hand on His neck. I then used my left hand to guide His right hand down inside the back of my jeans and into my bum crack as I lightly rubbed my left hip against His relaxed muscle. I gradually pressed harder as I felt Him hardening in response. Yet more firsts!

I hummed in delight, wrapping my left arm around His back to pull my left boob against Him -- without restricting His access to my right one with His left hand, and I shivered as He ended up stroking my back door with His middle finger. And more!

Then, as His left hand continued to squeeze, twiddle and pull my right nipple while still kissing me, I let go of His neck, leaving both my hands free to attack His belt and the waistband button on His trousers Then I lowered the zip, and ferreted around inside. Once I got my hand around His cock, it reached rigidity and I started climaxing with barely a gasp or a huff or puff... (my first time because I was seeing a cock [and balls]; touching a cock [and balls]; feeling-up a cock [and balls]; and smelling a cock and balls). But He groaned as I squeezed Him very tightly in my convulsions.

Still holding Him, I took a shaky half step back, panting, but reached up to caress His left cheek as I gazed into His eyes, "Please don't fight me on this Tom, we don't have long."

He looked at me in silence, and then nodded once.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I whispered with relief.

Then I crouched as I pulled down His trousers and pants, gripped the base of His cock in my right hand, and His balls in my left, took Him into the back of my throat and sucked hard. I had never, really, ever ... like, actually thought about actually doing that to a boy. But under the control of my itchy pussy, I didn't hesitate, or even think about passing the idea of doing it through the Control Filters in my brain. I just did it! Another 'first'!

"Karen!" He squawked, an octave above His normal bass voice, His legs going weak this time, and He leant back against the door.

I ignored Him and moved my head up and down on His cock, 'wanking' Him with my lips, tongue, and hand as I sucked heartily. I'd heard the stories! I was on the verge of another orgasm.

His natural response was to try to fuck my mouth; but, fortunately, the grip I had on His cock meant that He couldn't enter my throat with His thrusts.

I let go His balls, and used that hand to almost frantically push my jeans down past my knees, and to get them down to my ankles, then I used my feet to actually get them off my feet.

Then, abandoning His cock with my hand and mouth, I locked my hands around His neck, and my lips to His lips, then pulled and leapt up to wrap my legs around His waist.

Those huge hands felt wonderful as they cradled, and caressed and squeezed my bare bum cheeks. Another 'first'.

I whimpered into His mouth around our kiss.

"Do it. Do it. Do it!" I pleaded, as I wriggled, trying to get His cock in the right position. When I felt that it was, I let myself sag, and He lowered me until His head was just about engaged in my fanny. He took the sigh of my relaxation as an indication that He was, in fact, in the right place. Then He pushed me down onto Him at the same time as He thrust His hips up and forward.

With His cock wet with my spit, and my pussy overflowing with lubricant; He went in -- all -- the way in -- with that one -- double ended -- push.

And -- oh ... my ... GOD!

The first thing that I had ever had in my fanny that was larger than a tampon, and it was huge, and stretching me almost painfully. I was mewling in distress. But I had wanted this, and -- He was as big as He was -- nothing either of us could do anything about. I just tried to suppress any signs of pain. I felt Him pushing hard against something inside me, at the top of my vagina. I wriggled about, trying to ease the discomfort in my fanny. And then something happened! It was as though the end of His cock had hit a switch, deep inside me, and changed its setting from 'pain' to 'pleasure'. And Oh-my-God! ... What pleasure! I groaned in fulfilment, and then my body was wracked with my first, excruciatingly delicious, orgasm -- after becoming a woman a few seconds before.

I started crying into His neck, and bit His shoulder as the orgasm juddered me around on His cock, stimulating me anew with every wrenching movement. With my legs stretched widely apart, and my thighs raised to allow my legs to wrap around his Hips, my orgasmic jerks had the action of banging my clit against His stomach, at the same time as my cervix was bashed by His knob.

It was no wonder that my orgasm started again, then again, then again. At each re-ignition of my orgasm, all I could utter were stilted 'strangled' squeaks.

And ... He came in me, and I came again because of it, weakly sobbing from my exhaustion.

He sagged to the floor, and sat with a bump. That strong prod against my cervix as I thumped down onto Him, was the terminator.

We fainted.

*

Continued in Part 3