The Chimes of Big Ben

Story Info
His girlfriend, sister and mum. How much sex was enough?
27.4k words
4.71
67k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers

Chapter One

'Ten.... Nine.... Eight.... Seven.... Six.... Five.... Four.... Three.... Two.... One.... Happy New Year'

The sounds of "Big Ben" echoed through the large auditorium as everyone cheered and threw streamers into the air. Simon pulled Gina in close, their lips meeting as they kissed, 'Happy New Year,' he mouthed at her, the noise in the hall, far too loud for normal conversation as students broke into a chorus of "Auld Lang Syne". Gina was tipsy, plenty of alcohol had been smuggled into the proceedings, and she had liberally partaken of the falling down juice as he pointed her towards the patio doors, reasoning that a little bit of fresh air was probably what she needed right now and at the same time, motioning to his sister Samantha to head in the same direction. Simon and Sam were twins and Gina, besides being his girlfriend was also Sam's best friend.

It felt good to escape the noise and the heat of the bodies crushed together inside, the cold air refreshing all three of them. He went to kiss Gina again, but she stopped him, 'What about Sam? She hasn't had her New Year kiss yet,' she giggled drunkenly.

Simon turned and gave his sister a peck on the cheek, 'Happy New Year Sam,' he started to say but was interrupted by his girlfriend.

'That is not a kiss, I meant a proper one, look! Like this.' She grabbed his sister, pulling her close as Simon watched in amazement, their lips coming together as they kissed passionately, their hands caressing each other's bodies as their mouths twisted and turned. Gina's hands finally coming to rest on his sister's buttocks, squeezing her cheeks firmly.

At last, they broke apart, turning towards him and laughing, 'That's what I meant' said Gina, 'Now it's your turn.'

Gina pushed Sam at him and then took his hands and arms, wrapping them around Sam's waist. 'Go on, kiss her.' Simon felt embarrassed as he closed his eyes and moved his face towards his sister's, trying to pretend it was Gina. He felt his lips touch hers, and then her tongue was exploring his mouth, her hand on the back of his head pulling him towards her as she kissed him sexily. Gina, standing behind Sam, grabbed his hands and started to move them up and down his sister's body, finally placing them on her buttocks. Simon, now immersed in the kiss, forgot who he was holding as his hands squeezed the cheeks of her arse. He moved them upwards to her waist and then across her ribs, heading towards her breasts, his cock hard, as he found himself pushing it against her pubic bone.

Suddenly, he was pulled backwards, 'Down boy, that's the wrong girl you are about to touch up,' Gina cried out, laughing loudly and not at all perturbed that he had been on the cusp of actually touching Sam.

He felt his face grow hot, knowing that he must be blushing while Samantha looked at him coyly, her eyes every so often glancing down at his groin. Simon was more embarrassed by the fact that he had begun to enjoy the kiss and that the feel of his sister's body held tight against his own had caused a stirring down below.

The party had started to wind down as Simon went back indoors and retrieved the girl's coats, knowing that it was his responsibility to ensure that they all got home safely. The walk to Gina's home only took a couple of minutes and Sam waited patiently while he said goodnight to her. As they headed towards home, she took his arm, cuddling in close. Simon's head was full of jumbled thoughts, suddenly wondering if his sister was gay.

'Have you and Gina kissed before?' he asked. Sam started laughing, 'We have done it a couple of times, just messing about, it shocks people.' Simon nodded, thinking to himself that although his sister was strikingly pretty, he had never seen her with a boyfriend.

'I apologise for Gina,' he said, 'she can be a bit full-on at times.'

Sam laughed again, 'It was only a bit of fun,' she did not add that it had begun to arouse her.

'And I'm sorry about the kiss,' he continued, 'it must have been awful.'

Samantha stopped, now it was her turn to look embarrassed, 'That was my fault I'm afraid. Gina is always telling me what a good kisser you are, and I asked her what it felt like?' She hesitated before continuing. 'She said that she was going to arrange something, but I thought she was just teasing me. Anyway, dear brother, she is correct, you are nice to kiss...... and you seemed to be enjoying it,' she said hurriedly, her gaze flicking down to his groin for a second as she started giggling.

Simon went red again and stuttered, making his sister laugh out loud before she suddenly became serious, 'You could try it again.... only if you wanted to.' He looked at her with consternation, wondering if she was pulling his leg, but she looked as though she had meant what she said.

'You're serious, aren't you? He asked, Sam, refusing to look him in the face as she cast her eyes downwards.

With trepidation, he took her in his arms, their lips coming together, this time though, it was his tongue, exploring her mouth. He could smell the shampoo on her hair and the perfume she wore, he tasted the alcohol on her breath and felt the warmth of her body pressing against his. Within seconds, Simon had forgotten that it was his sister as his hands explored her body, the curve of her buttocks, the slimness of her hips and waist, and as they moved upwards, he caught the swell of her breasts. Samantha was more direct; she could feel the expanding bulge in his trousers and her hand made a beeline straight to it, Simon taking a sudden intake of breath as her hand moved up and down his expanding length. As they separated, he knew that what he was feeling was wrong, but the desire to make love to his sister was overpowering. Their house was nearly within sight, and despite his sudden urge, reason told him that outside at this time of year was certainly not the place for any kind of dalliance, he just hoped their mother was in bed and fast asleep.

They were both disappointed when they got home to find their mother still up and waiting for them. She asked all of the usual questions, did they have a good night? Who was there? Was Gina well? Did he make sure she got home alright? Eventually, ushering them both up to their beds. Simon undressed and settled down before switching off his bedside light, his mind replayed the evening's events, he had kissed his sister twice, the second time of his own volition and had even thought of having sex with her. It took him a while to settle, but eventually, he managed to fall asleep, his dreams lurid, and what Samantha was doing to him had his cock hard and erect. The room was dark, and something had woken him, as he surfaced from sleep, he felt a hand resting on his stomach, which then slowly moved downwards towards his groin as a voice whispered in his ear, 'Hush, .... You didn't think you were getting away that easily, did you?'

His cock was hard as Sam's fingers encircled it, gripping it firmly and sliding the skin up and down as she slowly masturbated him. He sensed the heat of her naked body against his own as he turned on his side to face her, now feeling her breath on his face as their mouths met and his hand found her breast, cupping it gently before giving it a firm squeeze, his fingers twisting her nipple, causing it to harden and his sister to sigh loudly. Moving his hand downwards across her tummy, his fingers encountered the soft downy hair between her legs and then finally the lips of her vagina, already open and moist as he slid a finger inside her, loving the way she moaned as he inserted it. Unhurriedly he fingered her fanny, her excitement growing as his thumb rubbed her clitoris and she buried her head into his shoulder, biting at his flesh as she suddenly climaxed, her legs and hips shaking vigorously as his fingers continued to penetrate her.

'Fuck me, Simon. Please, I want you to fuck me, I want your cock inside me' she whispered breathlessly to him.

He moved her over into the centre of his bed before kneeling between her thighs, Sam grasping at his cock as she positioned it against her open fanny. Gently he sank into her, having to tell her several times to 'Hush,' as her moans grew louder. Fucking her slowly, he was aware that he must be cautious, his bed tended to creak when he had sex in it and so he must be careful with his mother in the next room. The last thing they needed at that moment was for her to wake up and come to investigate what the noises were. Samantha gripped his buttocks, pulling him into her with each thrust of his hips. She could feel how hot his cock felt inside her fanny, her muscles gripping him tightly and trying to hold him inside her forever. He was big, and she had been unsure as to whether she could take all of him, but he had been slow and gentle, and she was overjoyed when she had managed to fit his shaft inside her vagina. She wanted to cry out loud as his cock sank into her flesh once more, she could feel that her climax was imminent and wanted him to fuck her harder but she too realised, that they must be quiet.

Simon was also reaching the point of no return, he increased his momentum as much as he dared and was rewarded as Sam arched her back, trying her best to muffle her cries as she came again. The feel of her climaxing was too much for him and with a groan of his own, he felt his cock twitch and ejaculate, his hot spunk filling her fanny. He fucked her as long as he dared, before, exhausted, he flopped down beside her, his chest heaving as he drew in much-needed oxygen.

Simon opened his eyes and glanced at his bedside clock, horrified to suddenly realise that it was nearly five in the morning, 'Sam, Sam,' he whispered urgently, 'You had better get back to your room and try and get some sleep before mum decides to get us up.'

Reluctantly, and still half a sleep, she got out of his bed and blowing him a kiss, tiptoed back to her room. He closed his eyes for a minute and the next thing he realised, was that the clock said ten. Getting out of bed, he slipped on his dressing-gown before making his way to the bathroom, looking in on his sister as he went. 'Come on sleepyhead, it's time to get up.'

Sam stretched and yawned, giving him a glance of her breasts as he went out and carried on to the bathroom, having a quick shower before changing places with his sister so that she could have hers. By the time they arrived downstairs, their mother told them it was too late for breakfast and that they must wait until lunch.

Lunch on New Year's Day was always the same, consisting of salad and cold cuts, it was easy, and they could pick at whatever they felt like. Once finished, they cleared everything away, giving their mother the chance to put her feet up and watch the television. They had no sooner settled than Gina came bounding in, 'Happy New Year.... Hi, Mrs James,'

Gina was never noticeably quiet at the best of times, but today seemed more exuberant than usual. Their mother turned around, indicating that they should go upstairs so that she could have some peace as Gina raced up to Simon's room before taking a flying leap and landing on his bed.

'Excuse us for a minute, I just need to ask Sam a question,' she said, the two girls disappearing next door to his sisters' room, five minutes passed before they returned and leaving Simon twiddling his thumbs.

Gina sat crossed legged at the head of the bed, while Simon and Sam sat, one at either corner. She started slowly with a lot of pauses as though struggling to find the right words. 'You know I adore you Simon, but I have a secret which I have never told you for fear that it may make you see me differently.'

Simon looked both puzzled and concerned at the same time, he had never understood what Gina saw in him, and it constantly surprised him that they had stayed together for so long. She was vivacious and outgoing, living every day as if it were her last. Whereas he could be quieter and more cautious, nevertheless, they had been a couple for nearly two years now. She was speaking so softly that he had to strain to hear her words. 'I love the sex we have together, but every so often there is something more that I need.'

Simon immediately started to feel worried. 'There are times when I get the desire...... to have sex with another female,' Gina said hesitantly. 'I have never acted on those desires whilst we have been together because that would feel like I was cheating on you. But there is someone I know that I would really like to have sex with.' Simon sat stunned as his brain tried to process what Gina had just told him, looking at his sister, but finding her head was down, and she seemed to have found something extremely interesting about his quilt.

'Who is it?' He asked, his voice faltering and a feeling of hurt rising inside him. 'Me,' the answer came, his head swivelling as he stared at his sister.

Samantha raised her head, 'When I kissed her last night, I realised how much I enjoyed it and I want to see how it feels to go all the way.' Gina butted in before Sam could say anymore, 'I've never been sure in the past, we have always done it more or less to shock people. 'When I kissed her last night, I was surprised by the way she responded and that's when I wondered if perhaps, she may be interested.'

Simon looked rather perplexed, 'But last......' he stopped immediately, realising what he had been about to say. Gina picked up on it instantly, clapping her hands with glee as she stared at them both, a large smirk spreading across her face.

'You did, didn't you, I suspected you would when I watched you kiss, you fucked each other last night!'

Samantha and Simon now looked embarrassed as Gina continued to grin. 'I have long suspected that Sam had the hots for you, this just makes it all perfect. As long as you do not mind Simon, Sam and I can get to know each other better, as can you and her.' Gina could not contain herself as she finished, 'It also means that, if you both fancy it, the three of us could fuck together.'

Simon and Samantha looked at each other, their faces flushed now that their secret was out in the open. Sam was the first to give a shy smile as she nodded her head, before he consented as well, Gina launching herself at him and kissing him furiously until she finally released him, and grabbed Sam, kissing her likewise. It took the twins a while to get used to the notion, Simon never having realised that Gina perhaps liked the same sex. He was surprised that Sam also had similar feelings, his sister admitting later that she had never been sure but kissing both of them the previous evening had turned her on and made her realise that she wanted to have sex with each of them. They spent the rest of the day messing around in his room laughing and talking with Simon slowly growing accustomed to the idea. With his bedroom door closed and locked, he would kiss Gina, and then his sister, he would touch Gina and then Sam and found it very arousing when they touched each other.

The two girls had made plans to go into town for the New Year sales, something Simon had no interest in being part of. Now that Christmas and New Year were over with, his mother was back at work and the two girls had gone shopping. Simon dressed in tracksuit bottoms and vest, lay on his bed reading, another week before they all went back to college, he thought to himself. The proposal that Gina had ventured was starting to become more appealing as he gave it greater thought. What he needed to do was to work out how he was going to manage to get his sister into bed regularly. His mother knew that he and Gina were having sex, Simon appreciating that for her age, his mother had quite a progressive outlook and allowed him to use his bedroom when he needed.

'You are going to do it whatever I say, so it's better that you do it here, where you are safe rather than down some back alley,' she had told him early on, his thoughts suddenly interrupted as the two girls returned, and he heard them noisily ascending the stairs.

Gina stuck her head around the door and gave him a mischievous smile, 'Fancy a fashion show?' she asked, he laughed and nodded to her.

One after another the girls came into his room, modelling the tops and skirts, dresses and pants they had bought, Simon having to admit that they both looked gorgeous in their new outfits. Gina's head reappeared, 'One last surprise, but the best one.'

The door opened fully, and Samantha walked into his room, Simons jaw dropping open as he saw how she was dressed. Her lingerie was black and red, the bra cut to expose as much of her breasts as possible and the panties so small that they barely covered her mound. He could feel his cock react to the vision in front of him, his tracksuit bottoms immediately displaying the hump his cock created. Sam moved slightly to one side and spread her legs, standing with hands-on-hips. And then there was two of them as Gina entered and stood next to his sister. Her lingerie was the same, only it was black and lime he noticed as she struck the same pose.

The two girls turned slowly, showing off their beautiful bodies before finally facing each other and moving closer together. Eventually, their lips met, the kiss sensual as their mouths moved against each other. When they did part, Simon could see their tongues intertwined. Gina kissed Sam's neck, working her way around until she stood behind her, Sam's head tilting to one side as Gina continued. Simon sat fascinated as his girlfriend's hands came around his sister's waist and then slowly moved upwards until they cupped Sam's breasts. She squeezed them firmly as Sam moaned with pleasure, Gina's hand disappearing for a second before his sister's bra fell to the floor. With his sister now topless Gina returned to fondling Sam's tits and then she took both of her nipples between her fingers and thumbs and twisted them. Samantha groaned loudly, her chest heaving as her breathing rapidly increased, her buttocks pushing at her friend behind her. She was hot, and she was wet, and she wanted sex desperately.

With one hand still caressing her left breast, Gina ran her other hand over Sam's tummy until she encountered the top of the tiny panties, it hovered there for a second, and as Simon watched, it slid beneath the material and then curved between his sister's legs, Sam crying out pleasurably as Gina's fingers finally reached her fanny. His cock was throbbing with anticipation as surreptitiously he rubbed at it, watching Gina's hand beneath the thin material as she inserted a finger into his sisters' cunt and fingered her slowly. Sam pushed the panties down from her hips, jiggling her legs so that they fell to the floor and stepped out of them, she opened her legs wider so that Gina could get more fingers inside her wet passage before reaching behind her and putting her hand inside Gina's panties, eager to touch her friend's fanny.

Sam's legs were turning to jelly as Gina's fingers were rammed up her cunt and she played with her own tits, squeezing and kneading her flesh while her arousal escalated until finally, she exploded with a scream as she began to climax.

'Simon, ditch the clothes,' Gina instructed him, her hand going around Sam's throat as she was forced to watch him undress.

He stretched out on his bed as he watched his sister, still shaking from her orgasm, Gina's fingers still stuffed inside her twat.

'Look at that cock Sam, would you like your brother to fuck you?' Sam nodded, 'I can't hear you, Sam, you need to speak louder'.

Samantha raised her voice, 'Please, I want my brother to fuck my cunt.'

Gina pushed her across to the bed, before making her mount Simon's shaft, his sister crying out as she sank onto his large throbbing manhood. He fucked her fast and hard whilst Gina removed her bra and dangled her tits over his face. Sam was already too far gone, and within minutes of his cock filling her cunt, she was climaxing again, her juices running down his penis and over his balls as she shook and screamed with delight, her cries intensified as he reached his orgasm and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her fanny.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers
123456...8