Generationze Pt. 04: Fantasy

Story Info
Karen indulges in her fantasy.
2k words
4.54
4.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fantasy

Once dinner was over, Tom and I left Mummy and Daddy to tidy up in the kitchen. But I just about overheard Mummy whisper to Daddy that she felt sorry for me, as I really had it bad.

That confused me, because I felt wonderful; so, I really couldn't be ill.

We settled down for the evening in front of the telly, to watch a 'tv premier', that actually was new to all of us.

I crawled onto Tom's lap, and snuggled in, and breathed a sigh of contentment. But once the film had caught Mummy and Daddy's attention, I undid some of His shirt buttons so I could get a hand in to stroke His chest. I wasn't bold enough to put His hand up my shirt, with Mummy and Daddy there, even though it was an 'easy access' situation as I wasn't wearing a bra, but I really, really wanted to, as I hadn't had His huge hands stroking me for hours.

Once we were alone in my room, I slowly finished unbuttoning His shirt -- carefully wrapped Him in my arms (well, as much of him as I could, anyway) inside His shirt, and gently kissed all over the parts of His chest that I could reach, even on tiptoe.

Last night I had been frantic, because I couldn't believe I would be allowed to keep Him. Tonight, I was calm, collected, and almost confident. Almost! But I needed something from Him. There was the uncertainty.

Him -- I was certain of. No qualms! I knew He would be kind and considerate; thoughtful; gentle when required; lusty and forceful on demand.

Me -- I had no idea. I had lived in my child's skin for over eighteen years, but been an actively sexual woman for not much more than a day. I had no idea how I would respond -- when I (if I) achieved (lived) my fantasy. But I had to try.

After I had 'made love' to His chest for a while, I reached up to His face with my left hand, to urge Him down to my lips. As He made contact, I tried gripping the skin on His side, but it was so taut, there was nothing I could get hold of. So, I concentrated on making love to His lips as, instead, I stroked His side.

"Please, can I undress you now? Then you can undress me. Are you OK with that?

"But please, there's no pressure. But I'm scared about what I need you to do for me. Please be patient with me, and I am sure that you are going to enjoy it too."

"Yes please." He whispered.

I removed His shirt, and kissed all over His front, again. I went behind Him, kissed His back, put my arms around to His front, and adjusted myself so that my hands could fondle His nipples. I stroked, pinched and pulled them gently as I continued kissing His back.

Then, while continuing to kiss his back, I loosened His trousers, and unzipped them, then lowered both them and His pants to His ankles, and got Him to step out of them and His socks (He wasn't wearing any shoes).

Once I stood up, I simply kissed His back. I would have loved to hold His cock and His balls, but I was so tightly wound, I knew that it would be better if I didn't.

"I love you, Tommy! Please help me now, and you can leave me a contented woman.

"I don't want to lose you, so I hope you will come back to me soon, and love me as best you can."

I stood before Him, and -- again looking into His eyes, "Please," I asked, "undress me now. But -- please don't touch me. I am just managing to hold it together, so don't touch me -- please!"

* * * * *

So, very carefully, He took hold of the hem of my top, and started slowly lifting it off me. I raised my arms so that He could lift it off with minimal interference, and I sighed with relief when He had actually accomplished it without touching me. He tossed it aside, and stood and looked at my bared boobs with this sort of a longing, appreciative smile, and licked His lips.

His hands slowly approached the waistband of my jeans.

"Don't touch me Don't touch me Don't touch me pleeeez! This is for you, so please don't touch me."

His approach slowed, and His hands wavered around the button.

"Um? Karen? They're a bit tight. I don't think that I can do it without touching you. Do you think that you could undo the button yourself?"

"OK!" I blurted, "I can do that!" and I closed my eyes so that I couldn't see Him as I did it. In fact, I thought, keeping my eyes closed for the rest of the time might be the very best thing. It would cut out more of that un-needed stimulation. And I was ALL for reducing stimulation -- at that moment.

Then I made another decision, and lowered the zip all the way, ... and flapped down the waistband, so that He had something to get hold of, that further reduced the possibility that He would touch me.

He knelt in front of me, then very carefully, He edged the waistband down past my hips. As he slid them down, I nearly lost it as I felt His breath on my tummy. I whimpered and shuddered as he started lowering my jeans down my legs to pool around my ankles; all the while I maintained a muttered litany of "Tommy Tommy Tommy don't touch me please don't touch me I love you but please don't touch me."

Then I lowered my own panties.

Once I stepped out of my puddled jeans and panties, I breathed a sigh of relief, and thanked Him, but asked Him to wait a little longer. I then spread towels all over my bed, as thickly as I had towels to cover.

Then I asked Him to sit on the foot of my bed, and then lay back on it. His erection sort of bobbed backwards and forwards.

"Tommy, I need you to listen to me now: - I am soon going to ask you to do things to me -- for me. I need you to do ONLY what I ask you to do, and only WHEN I ask you to do it. I am still only just managing to control myself here, so I need you to do this in the steps I ask. Will you do that for me? Please? Promise?"

He looked at me strangely as He lay there, but He nodded His head, and said "Promise!". But I almost lost it, because He looked so adorable when He crossed His heart as He said it.

Then, very carefully, I crawled onto, and then down the bed until I was on all-fours, straddling Him, with my pussy above His face.

Then I felt it happen -- my pussy 'scrunched' ... inside me[?], and I groaned. I let my head sag, until my forehead rested on His stomach, and looked 'down' my body to my pussy -- and 'Yes' -- there! It had started! My pussy started to drip on His face.

"Wait! Wait! Don't do anything yet -- please! I need to find a bit more control."

I panted as I wrestled with myself. He made a few slurpy sounds, and "Mmmm'd."

Once I felt that I had my breathing under control, I told Him "OK -- you can start stroking my bum now."

He did. And I squeaked, and gasped, "Gently please Oh please gently oh Tommy Tommy I love you! Please don't stop."

I watched myself change from a frequent drip to almost a pour, my forehead still resting on His stomach.

I orgasmed. And squirted. Over His face.

After a while, I felt that I had enough control, to try licking His cock, and I did manage to get in a couple of licks. But that meant that I had to move my pussy away from His face because of the difference in our body lengths, because of our difference in height, that the length of his cock didn't quite compensate for.

I orgasmed. And poured.

He continued to stroke me, but He also moved. A glance down my body showed that He was aiming His mouth at my pussy, because it was now dripping on His neck.

"Don't move -- don't move, please Tommy!"

And He let His head back down to the bed.

I orgasmed. And squirted.

He continued stroking my bum.

I changed my posture: I moved my right hand so that it was clasping the base of His cock, then I rested that forearm on His stomach. Then I moved my left hand, and grasped my right hand, and leaned my left forearm on His stomach, and asked "OK! Play with my nipples now, please Tommy!"

And He did. He stroked them -- and squeezed them -- and twisted them -- and pulled them -- and pushed against them.

I orgasmed. I shoved my mouth as far down His cock as I could. I started to scream. I took His cock into my throat, and still tried screaming as: -

I orgasmed. His hands never stopped playing with my nipples. His cock was still down my throat. I squirted.

I orgasmed -- I screamed.

He came down my throat. Eight convulsions -- I counted! He groaned -- He whimpered -- He gasped -- He panted.

I orgasmed. I squirted.

"Lick me now, Tommy! Oh, please! Lick me now!"

He did.

I orgasmed -- I came over His face -- in His mouth -- all over the towels;

I orgasmed.

I screamed.

I orgasmed -- I ejaculated;

I screamed. It went dark.

Reward

The next morning, as He licked me awake, I told Him that getting my morning cum from Him as He fucked me, instead of from Daddy diddling me in the shower really got me going. It also got Him working extra hard on me, even though I said that I wasn't intending to have sex with Daddy, at the moment.

When I asked Him if He would mind giving my Mum a good time in the shower; and that I was prepared to let Him shoot His wrigglies for her, He fucked me so hard; then came so hard in me that He screamed himself hoarse. So, I took that as a 'yes', and came again -- hard -- myself. He was so exhausted from that one, that I spent the next fifteen minutes stroking and kissing Him and saying how much I appreciated Him for allowing me Daddy, and especially for being willing to help Mummy feel good, and that I didn't mind if He shot into her pussy or her mouth. Even her bum if that's what she wanted. I knew He'd treat her with care.

* * * * *

Tommy and I spent Sunday afternoon and early evening 'in bed'. My pussy ended up numb AND tingly. My nipples were outright sore. I was hoarse, and couldn't taste anything but spunk. Tommy was knackered. His cock was puffy through use and abuse. We eventually had a shower to freshen up, and then it was time for Tommy to get ready to go home. He said that He was really going to have to put Himself out 'to show Mum' (that is -- my Gran) how much He appreciated her indulgence in allowing Him to stay with me.

We piled into the car with Dad, and made the hour's drive to Gran's.

I was sobbing as Tommy left me in the car, but I needed Him to do it, otherwise I couldn't have let Him go.

I was sobbing on Daddy's lap so much on the drive home, that, by the time we got home, it looked like he had wee'd himself. But, knowing how upset I was -- he didn't even get an erection.

* * * * *

Continued in Part 5