Generationze Pt. 05: The Adventurer

Story Info
Karen's brother is welcomed home. Karen visits Tommy.
2.9k words
4.18
3.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming

The following week went slowly. I missed Tommy; and His tongue; and His cock; and His hands; and His voice; and His sense of humour; and His smell; and His voice; and

His .... ;

and ... ;

and ...

etc.

* * * * *

We looked forward that week to Ciaran coming home after his school exchange visit. We had been sort of lucky -- at the expense of the pupil who was supposed to stay with us. He had suffered a broken bone or compound strain or something while playing in a school rugger match, and was confined to a hospital bed in traction.

The luck was, as far as I was concerned, that there wasn't a stranger in our house as I played with Tommy and Dad. That would have been, like ... SO embarrassing. Or really boring, because we couldn't do the good stuff.

Ciaran had had no sympathy for the other pupil: - "Arsehole!" had been his verdict, "Bloody blood sports! Life's too dangerous, without throwing yourself in the way of danger like that!"

* * * * *

I wrapped my arms around Ciaran even while he was carrying his luggage as he followed Dad, into the house, after Dad had collected him from the school.

"Welcome home. How's things?" I asked as I hugged him and snuggled my head against his chest -- and my boobies against his belly. He stiffened up.

"Now Kari," said Mum "let him get settled-in."

"OK." I said, and reached up, and pulled his head down, still with my other arm around his waist, and kissed him, almost like a lover. Then I went and sat in my chair in the living-room and waited.

* * * * *

Even though I didn't try to listen to them, I heard their murmured discussion in the kitchen.

Ciaran "What was that all about. She kissed me! On the lips?"

Mum "Ah, well. Um ... she's ... a little ... distracted[?] at the moment. Um ... she's missing Tommy."

Ciaran "Tommy? ... Tommy? ... ... Tommy who?"

Mum "Your Dad's brother Tommy."

Ciaran "What? Why would Karen be missing UncleTommy?"

Mum "June and Jack came for dinner last weekend, and brought your Gran and Tommy. That's when they fell in love."

Ciaran "Eh? Say again? Gran and Tommy fell in love? With each other?" His voice rose to a squeak through that question.

Dad "No, knucklehead! Kari and Tommy fell in love."

Ciaran "Oh wow. Love? Really? How?"

Mum "Well... Karen said that she realised she was in love with Tommy, so she made a pass at him. And he seems to return the feelings. Which is good -- for her -- at the moment, anyway."

Dad "But she's feeling a bit lost at the moment, so be careful around her. She seems to want to love everyone now."

Ciaran "Everyone?"

Mum "Yes, eVry-one!"

Ciaran "So she falls for Tom, and then gets all ... what ... lovey-dovey?"

Dad "Yes. And if you ask her how she is, she says that she feels great. But it's a bit like living with a zombie, but one who goes around wanting to love everyone, instead of taking vicious bites out of them."

Ciaran "Oh yeah? Bet it won't be long before she finds some reason to knee me in the privates, then lecture me for an hour about how she's a delicate flower, and that it's not right that I go about damaging her poor knee with my gross chauvinistic balls."

Dad let rip with a bellow of laughter which was closely followed by a slap -- like the ones Mum does to your shoulder, just to let you know you need to pay attention.

But ... I wasn't like that! Was I?

Mum "Stop that! Behave yourself! And you ... just take it easy on her, OK? You've not been here to witness the changes in her. But they are there.

"For example, you know how she's normally into everything, and chattering away like a starling all the time? Well, she spends most of her time just sitting ... quietly ... thinking about your Uncle Tom."

Ciaran "OK. Well -- my welcome home was a nice change, at least. I enjoyed the kiss." Then his voice went sort of quiet and dreamy, "Wonder if I can get her to do it again sometime?"

* * * * *

Then things broke up. Ciaran took his bags upstairs, with, of course, his washing; so Mum went up and brought it back down and started sorting it. Ciaran then spent time unpacking and settling-in. And then it was dinner.

As we ate, Ciaran spoke about the school he had 'exchanged' to, and the differences and similarities about the subjects and teachers, and about how the boys were a similar range of boneheads and geeks, and that he preferred the uniform that the girls in our school wear.

He said that he was sort of glad he had done it, but he felt he didn't get enough out of it to want to do it again. But he especially regretted missing the me-Tommy tie-up (It seemed to me though, that he wasn't told about our noisy late-night nookie sessions, or the proposal that Tommy help out Mummy, or my showers with Dad).

Ciaran's Eye Opener

During the evening of telly, I sat quietly, and thought about Tom. Ciaran appeared more distracted by my silence than he 'used to be' about the way I ... 'used to be'[?].

Eventually, I was urged to go to bed when Mum and Dad went up. I had nothing better to do really, so I went.

I waited until Ciaran had been in his bedroom for about a quarter of an hour, then I went to see him.

After tapping on his bedroom door, I cracked it open, and peered around it, and he looked up from the book he was reading.

"OK if I come in Cier? I want to talk to you about Tommy. Is that OK?"

He put in a bookmark, and closed the book. "Yeah, OK. I'd like to hear your side of things."

"Ooh, thanks Cier."

And I skipped in, all happy and eager; and, sliding under the covers, I wrapped an arm and a leg over him and nestled against him, and kissed his chest a few times.

"Karen! You're naked. Where's your jammies?"

"Oh, I don't bother since I've been sleeping with Tommy."

Ciaran froze "You've actually 'slept' with Tommy? Here? Does that mean you had sex with him?"

I squeezed him with the arm across his waist, pulling us in closer, and used my right leg to pull my puss more firmly against his leg, and started dreamily licking his belly, and stroking my pussy against his thigh -- and his goolies with my knee.

"Oh yes. We slept together in my bed all weekend. It was wonderful. I'm so pleased that Mum, Dad and Gran allowed to it."

"How'd you manage to swing it?"

"I seduced Tommy in the bathroom, and He fucked me so hard we collapsed, and we were still out of it when Auntie June came up for a pee. And as I'm on the pill, they thought that since the damage was already done, they let us have our head, so to speak.

"He's so big now, nearly as big as Daddy. And He has these huge hands, and muscles. He makes my pussy wet and tingly, almost all the time. And the way He licks me and fucks me I cum all the time. I'm in love with Him Cier. I don't know how it happened. But it was just there. You know, like the 'lightning bolt' thing or whatever that they talk about in 'The Godfather'?"

Now that I was cuddled up against another big man, my feelings returned to Tommy, and I started getting wet again.

"Oh yeah? But ... but you're in bed with me, and you're naked, Karen. Mum and Dad will have kittens if they find us. And ... and Tommy will want to cave my head in."

There was barely a couple of months between Tommy and Ciaran, so there was only a couple of inches' height, at most, between them. But Tommy was ... bigger ... you know?

"Oh no. He knows He's got me. And we're not the jealous types because of each other. He didn't mind me having a shower with Daddy, and even him cumming in my mouth; and Mum said she might let Tommy share her shower. Even let Him lick her -- maybe more. I've even withdrawn the ban I put on him -- so I'm allowing him to cum with Mummy."

" ... ... Er ... Karen? Did you just say you've had sex with Dad?"

"No! Of course not. I know that's supposed to be wicked, or something. No, we were just in the shower, and he let me to play with his willy. Then, when he wanted to cum, I just put his willy in my mouth so his spunk wouldn't get wasted. It didn't even taste the same as Tommy's!"

"Oh Karen," he choked "please ... can you get out of my bed -- or at least let us move apart. You're like... really, really turning me on with what you're telling me; and the way you're kissing me. And ... and ... I can feel your nips pushing against me, and your ... pussy[?] feels wet against my leg. I've tried ignoring it, but all the while you've been telling me all about the sex you've been having with Tommy; and planning to have ... and planning Mum and Tommy to have, and helping Dad cum in your mouth -- I'm so turned on I want to do some serious things with you."

"Well fair's fair Cier!"

He gasped as I took hold of, and squeezed his cock, then gasped again as I moved down and started sucking it. He made some choking sounds of surprise, then squeaked some "Oh God's!" and "Oh Shit's!" and then settled in with lots of "Mmmm's" and more "Oh, God's" and panting.

I lifted my mouth off him, and kissed his lips, "You've turned me on hard. And I want you to do something about it.

"But we can't have sex Cier, not at the moment anyway," I whispered, "the time's not right. But kiss me Cier, please love me, the way I love you."

And he did. His kisses weren't as good as Tom's, but that's a different love, and Ciaran needed some practice. But he really was nice to me.

He licked my pussy nicely too, even though he admitted he'd never done it before. His spunk tasted different to both Tom's and Daddy's. I wondered if spunk has as many flavours as there are men.

He was well out of it when I woke up the next morning, so when I heard Daddy go into the bathroom, I left Cieran to sleep it off, and joined Daddy. We had some nice cuddles and kisses; and he gave me a nice cum as he slid his cock backwards and forwards along my pussy lips from behind. I just managed to get my mouth around him when he came, so that one didn't get wasted either.

Daddy left to go get ready for work, but I was still in the bathroom finishing up, you know[?], brushing my teeth, and hair and stuff; when Mummy came in. She gave me a hug, and asked me how I was doing. I said I was OK but missing Tommy. I then thanked her again for when Tommy was here. I really appreciated her. So, I wrapped her in my arms and snogged her, you know -- on the lips -- and used my tongue. It was nice being able to properly kiss someone nearly my own height. But ... now that I had properly kissed Mummy, and enjoyed it, I supposed that now I couldn't really say that I haven't kissed 'a girl', even though Mummy isn't really a 'girl'.

But now I think that I really do fancy kissing the twins.

Then I asked her if she needed to get off this morning. I said I hoped I would be good enough if she fancied getting her pussy licked, but I didn't have any experience yet.

She said that it was OK, Daddy had taken care of her earlier that morning. I hugged her and I snogged her again... and this time she let me fiddle with her nipples, and I said I was glad that they were still having sex together. But then I told her that, in the future, when she was ready to shower with Tommy -- it would be OK for him to cum for her, however she wanted it.

She thanked me for my indulgence, and kissed my forehead, then she chased me out of the bathroom.

Cier was just rousing, so we did another sixty-nine, which made me feel great.

So, the week passed. Cier and I made each other feel better every night, and most mornings. He was getting better at kissing; and licking my pussy. I said he would make his next girlfriend feel really good if he could get her to accept that he wouldn't rat her out for letting him do it for her. When I suggested that he could give her my name as a reference, he said that as much as he treasured my willingness, it was 'Never gonna happen!'; 'Cause it's illegal for us'. But I also promised him that if he ever did rat her out, I'd get Tommy to rip his balls off. I loved Ciaran, but there was no way I was going to let him get away with being 'loose-lipped' about what he and his girlfriends did with each other.

Daddy helped me in the shower some mornings. Mummy still didn't need my help.

Weekend at Gran's

Daddy was home early Friday afternoon. He said we were all going to go visit Gran. But all I could think about was seeing Tommy again, so I was ready before the others. When Daddy came into the living-room to collect me, he looked around. I just sat and watched him looking.

"Where's your bag?" he said.

" ... ... What bag?"

"Your weekend bag?"

"What weekend bag?"

Daddy gave a long-suffering sigh.

Then he continued in a droning, bored sort of voice, "The one with your changes of clothes... and sponge bag -- and make-up, and pyjamas, if you're taking any. Are you? Gonna take any pyjamas, that is?"

I gazed at him with my mouth open.

Mummy and Ciaran came and stood next to him, giggling.

"You do want to stay with Tommy this weekend, don't you?"

I started crying. Daddy had switched me ON again. But I couldn't move, I was so overtaken with emotion. Not only was I going to see Tommy, I was going to be staying with Him as well! I could spend the weekend holding Him -- being held by Him. Being stroked by Him, with those huge hands. Kissing Him!

I lurched, sobbing, to my feet, and stumbled to Daddy, and held him, then I pulled him down to me, and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. Very thoroughly.

Mummy and Ciaran hugged and started kissing, they were so caught up in my emotion.

When I let Daddy stand up straight, with me still snuggled against him, and one arm around him, I unzipped his trousers, slipped a hand inside and fondled his balls in gratitude. Daddy just hugged my shoulders, kissing the top of my head.

Mummy and Ciaran's kiss looked really Hot[!]. So much so that when Ciaran squeezed her bum as they kissed, all Mummy did was to giggle, and slap his bum. And then stroke it. And squeeze it -- inside his jeans! With both hands. And rub her tummy on his hard-on. As they had more Hot kisses. Or that's what it looked like, anyway.

Once I had stopped snivelling, I withdrew my hand and zipped Daddy up, as I kissed him again -- and darted out of the room, and up to my room to pack.

A record, for me, meant that fifteen minutes later, I was packed, and we were actually on our way.

* * * * *

Tommy nearly fell over on to his back as I jumped into His arms. I really wished I could have just worn my micro-skirt without panties, but that would have been ridiculous. During our journey, even just thinking about being with Tommy made me cream my pussy, so the thick panty-pads and jeans I was wearing were absolutely necessary.

I was pretty obsessed with Him the whole time I was there. It was nice that He obsessed back.

Gran threatened that if we behaved like that in future, she would leave us to it; and move in with Mummy and Daddy, for the duration.

I got glared at by both Mummy and Daddy when Gran told them about that. Much as Daddy loved Gran, he told me, he didn't love her that much. Which was a shame, when you think about how much pleasure Ciaran and Mummy had together.

* * * * *

Continued in Part 6