Genes are to Blame Ch. 06

Story Info
Klaus gets surprised.
8.2k words
4.38
2.2k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

Since I wasn't satisfied with the parts 6 - 8, I've revised them a bit and am now posting them here again. If you have already read this part, you can safely skip it. The changes are not crucial to the story.

I've also decided not to put all the parts in one category, but in that one, where the chapter fits best. However, it can be, that the content of the chapter also fits into another category. Please take note of this, before you rate the content. And I would also appreciate it very much, if you would leave me a few comments.

All parts belong together. I recommend to read the story from the beginning.

Thanks a lot to Kenjisato for editing!

***

Klaus:

The last few weeks and months had been normal. Manuela had, meanwhile, moved in with me. We were still doing it like bunnies and my heart still started racing when I thought that this incredibly beautiful and amazing woman was now mine. To me, that was still like winning all existing lotteries plus all jackpots at every possible day in a year. I still burst with pride when we walked around town, holding hands, and I saw the other men's envious looks. I, the average John Doe, had conquered this over-the-top woman. If only I knew how I did it. I would immediately write a book about it and become a gazillionaire.

She was no longer allowed to visit me at work since she wasn't exactly dressed like a nun— the whole office came to a virtual standstill when she was there. All of my colleagues stayed as close as possible to her, and some of my female colleagues always got quite nervous.

I had eaten pizza with Manu at lunchtime and was window shopping with her in town when my phone rang. My boss, who else?

"What's up?"

"Klaus, I'm sorry that I have to call you on Saturday, but a video wall in the Arcades has failed. Someone probably just tripped over a cable again, but they're too stupid to plug it back in themselves. I could have it done myself, but I'm in Hamburg at the moment. Would you please check that?"

"If only I weren't so good-natured! Okay, I'll do it. Where to?"

"Go to see the center's management, a Ms. Schmitz. She'll show you everything."

"All right, boss, I'm on my way. This'll cost you something!"

"We'll get that. Thank you! See you next week."

Shit, the beautiful afternoon is over.

"Manu sweetie, did you hear that?"

"Yes, I did. Go easy, I'm already passing the time here."

"I still have to go to the company to get my tools. Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No, I'll have a look around. When you're done, call me. Then we'll meet somewhere."

We said goodbye with a kiss. While she continued walking into town, I returned to my car, got my tools and drove into the Arcades. They actually had some dance event there.

This Frau Schmitz, a nice but ugly woman, showed me the problem. Half of a large video wall, with thirty monitors showing the dancers, had failed.

So I got to work. Luckily, most of it was done in the background, so I was spared the silly comments from visitors. I searched for almost half an hour, but couldn't find any problem. I finally discovered a small connector that hadn't latched properly. But these plugs cannot come out on their own. So someone must have done it on purpose. If I could catch him! He would check all the plugs between here and the North Pole!

I was really angry and let Frau Schmitz, who was standing in front of the video wall, know that, too. She listened to everything with a smile, and then said something that completely knocked me off my feet.

"I know that. I pulled the plug myself. But before you blow up, please look at this."

She pointed to the video wall, which was showing Manuela's oversized image.

"Hello, my darling! Please don't be mad at me and please don't be mad at Mrs. Schmitz. But I have something to tell you..."

Frau Schmitz grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. Manuela stood behind me. She smiled and took my hands.

"My darling, we've known each other for a good half a year now, and I can't imagine life without you. Every day, I thank the gods that you almost ran over me. And every day, I ask the gods, that we stay together for another hundred years and be happy together. I don't want to spend another day without you."

I was still perplexed and didn't know what was going on here. And it got worse when she got on her knees in front of me.

"Klaus Mustermann, do you want to marry me?"

It took me a few seconds to get the words in the right place in my overwhelmed brain.

"Yes, yes, yes, of course, YES!"

I pulled Manu up and hugged her and, at that moment, applause erupted. I opened my eyes, saw a cameraman next to me, and then seeing Manu and me on the huge video wall. And in the background, all the visitors present applauded. Then it dawned on me. We were in the Wedding Show!

Tears welled up in my eyes. The greatest woman in the universe had asked ME to marry her. I still held her and kissed her and also tasted her tears running down her cheeks.

We had just calmed down and were able to perceive our surroundings again when a heavy hand rested on my shoulder.

"May I be the first to congratulate you?"

I turned and looked into my boss' face.

"I'm sorry, but somehow I had to lure you here."

He hugged us and wished us all the best.

"I can't believe you're involved, Sven."

"Me and my sister."

He looked at Frau Schmitz, who was standing next to him, grinning. She, too, hugged and congratulated us.

"I booked you a vacation next week. It's on the house. If we ever have a TV star in the company. And now get out of here and celebrate. See you the week after next."

He patted us on the shoulder again, and then walked away with his sister. At least she had switched back to the normal program in the meantime. On the way to the parking lot, a few visitors congratulated us. The first handed us a pack of tissues to wipe away the tears and runny makeup.

At the car I took my girl in my arms again.

"God, Manu, you are the best. I love you so much."

We kissed tenderly, until a few seconds later we both cried again. Laughing, I dried both of our faces again, before we finally got in the car and drove home.

The next surprise was waiting for us there. Manuela's parents, her sister, Aunt Martina and, of course, Manu's best friend Birgit with her boyfriend Oliver, were all standing at the front door when we came out of the garage. Everyone cheered and congratulated us. Then they pulled us onto the patio, where a large grill was already set up. We all got a glass of champagne and were congratulated by everyone. While Oliver and Birgit grilled the meat or took care of the side dishes, Manu and I had to keep telling everyone about the proposal in detail.

It was on this occasion that I finally got to know my father-in-law. Peter was in his early forties, dark skin, black hair and almost 1.70 meters tall, a few centimeters shorter than me. He was a handsome man, but nobody would have guessed that he was a former porn star. He worked in the office of a large construction company, but also had to travel to see customers or be on construction sites from time to time. That's why it had never worked out before that we met.

It was very pleasant to talk to him and it was also very pleasing that he was so open and did not watch over his wife and daughters like an eagle. Why should I be against it, I can't think of anything better was his motto in the relationship.

He also knew, that his older daughter had been sexually active since she was thirteen and he was fine with the fact, that I shagged his wife from time to time.

"I know what I have in her and I also know that I can never satisfy her enough. She needs it very often and, unfortunately, I'm away far too often for that. So she should get her satisfaction somewhere else. Whether it's with you or Manu, it doesn't matter. I know she would never leave me, so I don't have to be jealous."

"Wow, what a great attitude. There aren't many people who are as open as you are."

"We have also brought up our children in this way and, above all, from the very beginning, to take great personal responsibility. We know that we can rely on them not to do anything stupid. And that's why they have all the freedom with whom they want to fuck."

"Even if they wanted to fuck you?"

"Sure, they just have to say something. I won't come to it by myself."

"I can only say again, WOW!"

"But it works. Barbara has never dragged a guy. She prefers to do it herself. I don't know what she's waiting for, but okay. And Manu, well, she's been fucking around for years, but with a condom if necessary. And now — if Sandra and I are not extremely wrong about you, then she has presented me with a great son-in-law. What more do I want?"

"I even know what Barbara is waiting for, but I promised her not to tell."

"Does Sandra know?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then it's clear to me. If Sandra knows and doesn't tell me anything, then it can only be me."

"I did not say anything."

"I know and I won't tell Barbara about our conversation, either. But you know my nickname?"

"The bell? Yes, I know it. Barbara told me that."

"But then she also knows that it won't be that easy and that it will also be quite uncomfortable. Hopefully, she has worked with a few dildos beforehand."

"She knows that, but she wants it that way. And she hasn't done any preparation. She's still a real virgin. I've seen it myself."

"You saw that yourself? How is that?"

"The night you were out with your colleagues."

"When you knocked Sandra out for the first time?"

"Right there. I chatted a little with Barbara and she showed me her hymen on the occasion."

"Oh boy, is that a girl. But okay, let her do as she wants."

"Wouldn't that be a great moment for you? Here at our engagement party?"

"Well, why not? And if the rest join in, it'll be a nice orgy."

I grinned at Peter and looked for my bride.

Barbara:

It was a nice little celebration and with a few glasses of sparkling wine, it got even more fun. And yet something went wrong here. Klaus and Manu walked around and whispered to everyone. They did it as inconspicuously as possible and yet I noticed something. Eventually, my sister came to me, too.

"Go into our bedroom. I put some sexy clothes in there for you that should fit you. Oliver wants to take some group photos and since these are just for us, we girls should look as hot as possible."

When I came into the bedroom, my mother was there, who was also changing.

"Mom, is this really because of the photos?"

"Sure. We're the pretty part of the human being, and we should show that. Why do you ask?"

"Somehow, the whole situation seems strange to me."

"Oh darling, don't be so suspicious. It's all good."

She took me in her arms and kissed me tenderly. Not exactly how a mother should kiss her daughter, but not too wildly, either.

When she left I changed my clothes. There was only a simple, thin and slightly too-small t-shirt and an ultra-short skirt. I couldn't wear a bra there. That would look stupid. And panties? I put on the skirt and looked at myself in the mirror. Since I was only wearing a tiny thong, it could stay. But when I turned around, the skirt flew up a bit, revealing my panties. I did away with them. Luckily, it was warm outside and I wouldn't get cold on my cunt. Provided, I didn't get too wet, which I couldn't guarantee.

When I came back onto the terrace, everyone was looking at me. I was the last and everyone was ready for a group photo. Oliver had set up a couple of cameras and with a remote control, he could trigger them all at the same time. Luckily, no photos were taken where everyone was standing in pairs. I would have felt like a fifth wheel.

It was quite funny, and we girls, sometimes, showed more than you would show your neighbors. So the photos were really just for us. Especially, the last ones. Everyone stood next to each other and Klaus carried me in his arms. But he had his hands on my bottom, while my legs were being held by those standing next to me. So I hung in the air, doing the splits, and presented my bare cunt. For the very last photo, my mother also pulled up my t-shirt and exposed my boobs.

When the photo session was over, the other girls suddenly grabbed me and held me tight. My mother, of all people, then spoke up.

"So, you great studs. We actually have a real virgin here among us!"

Everyone started booing.

"I thought you wouldn't like that. That's why we're going to change that now. I have three pieces of paper here with the names of our guys. Klaus will draw one soon and that one will then have the honor of deflowering our Barbara."

Everyone cheered and clapped, but I felt completely different. I just wanted to be deflowered by my father and what if someone else was drawn? No, I couldn't let that happen. I tried to protest and break free, but on the first word they stuffed a pair of panties in my mouth and only held me tighter.

My mother shuffled the slips of paper and Klaus drew one. He unfolded it awkwardly and turned it back and forth a few times.

"Who wrote this? The person should become a doctor, only they write even worse. Does that say Klaus? No, that's not Klaus, that's Oliver. Or? No, not either. Then that must read Peter. Sincere congratulations, you have the honor of cracking your daughter!"

I was asking myself, should it really happen now? It really would be my father, but I was getting scared. In my fantasy, I had imagined it very differently. I didn't want to, but then why was I wet between my legs?

My father came up to me and hugged me. "It's what you wanted, isn't it? Don't worry, I'll make it as nice for you as possible."

I just stood there, while he whispered that in my ear. The others had let go of me in the meantime. Still, I was unable to do anything. With gentle pressure, he led me into the bedroom of Manu and Klaus.

Things had changed there. The room was darkened, decorated with colorful cloths and lit by many candles. It was much nicer that way, but I still clung to my father. He kissed and caressed me tenderly.

"Is this really what you want? I'm quite big, and this could get pretty painful for you. If you want to change your mind, that's okay."

What a great father I had! Even then, when he had the chance to crack a virgin, all he was thinking about, was me.

I could feel on my hip that he already had a hard-on. What was I supposed to do? I really wanted it, but suddenly, I was afraid of my own courage.

"Yes, I want it. Please, Dad, make me a real woman."

He took me in his arms again, and squeezed me very tightly. Then he released me and started undressing me. It wasn't much and soon he stood in front of me, and just looked at me.

"My God, how beautiful you are."

"Get undressed, Dad."

I was so nervous that I only whispered it, but he understood me. But even then, my father knew how to behave like a gentleman. He didn't rip his clothes off in order to be naked as quickly as possible. No, he took his time, pausing every now and then to look at me.

The more naked he got, the wetter my crotch got. My father really was a handsome man. And when he finally got rid of his underwear, I caught my breath. I had seen him in his movies and I had seen him fuck my mother before. But so right in front of me, his hard cock was huge.

"Sit down, my sweet. Take a good look at it and if it's too big for you to start with, then say so."

I actually sat down on the bed and he stood in front of me, so I could get a good look at his huge pipe and full balls.

"Feel free to touch it."

I hardly dared to wrap my fingers around that pole, but over time, I grew braver. I grabbed it properly and also began to jerk him off. Just like I had seen in the movies. Finally, I leaned forward and put his glans in my mouth. A few drops were already hanging from the small slit. I licked them off and they tasted almost like nothing. Just like his cock itself. It tasted normal, just like skin tastes. I would have liked to blow him more, but I couldn't get more than the glans and a few centimeters into my mouth. I once saw an actress in a movie shove that thing all the way down her throat. Either it was fake, or she must have had a more than unusually stretchy neck.

More and more, I wondered how I was going to get this massive thing up my virgin hole. But I wanted it that way and I wouldn't back down. I slid up the bed and lay down with my legs wide apart.

"Do it."

But my father didn't. He pushed my legs together, lay down next to me and put a hand on my stomach.

"I won't do it, you do it. I'll prepare you now, until you're almost bursting with lust. Then you sit on me and decide for yourself how quickly and when it will happen. Okay?"

He caressed my cheek very gently and kissed me a few times on the mouth. I actually felt ready for it, but when he started gently stroking and kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples again, I knew I could get a lot more ready.

I just lay there with my arms outstretched and my eyes closed, enjoying my father's caresses. In the meantime, he had reached my stomach and kept slipping down. Soon, he would finally touch my slit and still he was playing with my breasts.

I was floating on cloud nine. Then it was finally my pussy's turn. I hoped he would like it. But then, I suddenly felt him on my feet. Nevertheless, it was fantastically nice to be spoiled like that. And although he was still busy on my lower legs, he still caressed and kissed my breasts and mons pubis.

Something was wrong. How did he do that?

I opened my eyes and looked around. My mother and my sister played with my breasts and Birgit with my lower abdomen. I thought we'd be alone, but okay. Because that feels so good. Sooo damn good!

I was half off when, suddenly, my legs were pushed apart and a tongue finally touched my slit. Lips sucked on my labia and clit, a tongue exploring every fold of my cunt and gently entering my slit and tiny pee hole. I had left cloud nine behind me a long time ago. I was definitely on cloud twentyeight.

Then, not only my cunt was processed by a mouth, a couple of mouths were also sucking on my nipples and a tongue had meanwhile pushed itself into my mouth. It was just crazy. How could sex be so amazing? I should just weigh myself afterwards. I must have already lost a liter or two of cunt juice.

At some point, the typical characteristics of an orgasm set in. My heart beat faster, everything in my abdomen cramped, I only saw colored lights — and then night fell.

When it was day again and I opened my eyes, all I could see was my sister's face. She stroked my head and gave me a few soft kisses.

"Hello, welcome back, sweetie."

"Ww... what happened?"

"You had an orgasm. And what an orgasm! I thought I was going wild, but that?! The three of us had to hold you tight to keep you from falling off the bed. You tore the sheet, screaming like you wanted to be heard at the North Pole and you squirted. Any fire department would be jealous of you. We'll probably have to renovate the room."

"Oh god, too bad I missed that."

"You didn't. Oliver filmed everything from three perspectives. Also that you were unconscious for almost five minutes afterwards."

"But I'm still a virgin."

"Yes, but not for long. As soon as you feel fit again, you sit on Dad and impale yourself on him."

"Come on then. I finally want to be fucked properly!"

Our father had stood by and heard everything. He immediately lay down next to me on the bed. His huge cock stood straight up and was just waiting to finally be able to penetrate me.

I needed a few more minutes to recover before I crawled across Dad's pelvis, my knees still a bit weak.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers