Genes are to Blame Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers

But after a few minutes, I was clear again. Birgit snuggled up to me, stroked my body and kissed me gently.

"Hello, my sweet, how are you?"

"My ass hurts."

She laughed out loud and hugged me tightly.

"I'd like to believe you. I wanted to slowly pull my hand out again, but you moved so violently during your climax that I couldn't follow you."

Very carefully, she began to massage my asshole. It felt good, and soon, I was able to sit down again. Everyone else stood around me.

"Let's see if I can sit at all in the next few days. Will be funny when the teachers ask me why I'm walking so strangely."

Everyone laughed and Klaus gave me a hand and pulled me up. I turned to Birgit, hugged and kissed her.

"Thank you very much, Birgit, that was so cool. Today, I came harder than ever before."

"It was a pleasure for us all to deflower you and fuck you. You are absolutely amazing. Doing things like that for the first time."

"But I want more! I'll have to recover for the next few days, but would you then train my holes with me? I also want to be able to hold two hands, real man's hands. I want to feel like I'm being torn apart when I get fisted!"

"Guys, we created a monster!"

Everyone was laughing, until my mother turned me over to face her.

"But you already know that your holes would be pretty stretched then. Guys prefer tight cunts and asses. And you have to be careful with your butt. Not that you ever have to wear a diaper."

"I know, Mom. I'll be careful."

She held me in a tight embrace.

"I love you, my child. Not only because you are my daughter, but also because you are so beautiful and hopefully you will be in bed with me soon."

"Oh yes, very soon. When my holes have recovered. Right now, they just hurt."

I was so proud to have such a young, beautiful, and, above all, an open-minded mother. Not as uptight as my friends' moms. I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her on the mouth. But that brief touch gave me a good kick in the butt, and I kissed her properly this time. I pushed my tongue between her lips and was admitted immediately. For several minutes, we made out like teenagers in love.

"I love you, too, Mom. Because you gave me life and because you — and Dad, too — are so open minded. Because I don't have to sneak around somewhere and I can talk to you guys about anything. Oh yeah, maybe I should slow down, and start taking the pill."

My mother pushed me away and looked at me in shock.

"Don't worry, I've just passed my fertile days."

"Then you should go next week. Not that another of our potency bolts here will give you a child."

"Exactly! Because how did the joke go? Well, well, already having a boyfriend at sixteen, but forgetting mother's 32nd birthday!"

"Oh, by the way, was it actually really lucky that dad deflowered me?"

"No, my darling, we knew what you wanted. Peter was on every piece of paper."

"Hey, you horny babes! Come to the table. Fucking makes you hungry and I ordered some pizzas for us."

That was the trigger for me to realize that I was really hungry. A glance at the clock startled me. Around three o'clock, Manu and Klaus came and about an hour later, I was sitting on my father. And here it was almost nine o'clock in the evening. I had had sex for over four hours! And could use even more, if my holes hadn't hurt me so much. I just hoped I hadn't gotten addicted to sex. It wouldn't be fun anymore.

Full and satisfied in every respect, the rest of the evening, we passed just like normal people. We even got dressed after a quick shower, as it felt a little fresh on the skin just sitting around naked. We also quickly cleaned up so that Klaus and Manu had no more work to do the next day. At the end, they had given me the torn sheet with the small blood stain. Proof I wasn't a virgin anymore.

Htsl
Htsl
87 Followers