Genes are to Blame Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, baby. Get used to it first. My cock is oversized and can hurt you pretty bad."

"I'll manage. Don't worry, Dad."

"Wait a bit, you two. Even if you're already quite wet, more goo can't go amiss."

Manu took a tube of lube from a cupboard and smeared it thickly on his cock.

"Slide forward another two inches."

I did as she told me, and also followed the pressure of her hand on my hip as she pushed me down slightly.

"So now you're perfectly aligned. If you want, sis, you can start."

With that sentence, I suddenly got nervous. Everyone in this room, and perhaps I most of all, expected me to be deflowered here and right then. I had imagined it all so differently. Just Dad and me, no stage directions and — totally different. Okay, I could send the others out, but should I? Suddenly, I didn't know anything anymore. Okay, bite the bullet! With that thought, I let myself fall down.

Suddenly, my cunt felt like someone had rammed a red-hot knife between my legs. I immediately wanted to get back up to get rid of the intruder, but I couldn't. My sister held me.

"Easy, my little one. Sit still and get used to it."

Gradually, the pain subsided and I began to notice something of my surroundings again. I felt Manuela hug me from behind and massage my breasts. I heard the others applaud me. And I saw my father lying beneath me, looking at me happily, but also with concern.

My cunt still hurt and it would take me a while to get used to my father's size. But I was also completely filled and there was no better feeling for me at that moment. Very slowly, I began to move up and down. I felt sore and my subconscious was telling me to get out of here. But I didn't want to. I finally wanted to be fucked.

Peter:

With a heartbreaking scream, Barbara impaled herself on my cock. She was obviously in severe pain, and all I really wanted to do was push her off me again, but Manuela kept pushing her down. She whispered something in her ear, and gradually, Barbara calmed down. Then, she actually started to move.

Very slowly, she went up and down with her pelvis. Thanks to her wetness and the additional lube, she slipped up and down on me very easily, and yet, I felt her tightness. That couldn't really be pleasant for her, and yet she gave no sign of it. Manuela had left her alone again in the meantime and Barbara was kneading her breasts, herself, again.

Barbara moved faster and faster and it was clear to see that she was enjoying it more and more. With her left hand she had started massaging her clitoris.

"Oh shit, that's awesome! That's insane! Oh shit, shit, shit!!"

She dealt with her body more and more roughly, as she pinched her nipples, pulling them, and pressed a fingernail into her clit. Then it happened to her. With a loud scream, she literally collapsed. But I was able to catch her in time and laid her on my chest. She was panting like she had just run a marathon and took a few minutes to regain consciousness. Without breaking away from me, she pinched me between her thighs and rolled us both over, so that I was now lying between her thighs.

"So now, you fuck ME!"

What else could I do, but plunge. I pulled back almost all the way, then pushed forward until I clearly felt her cervix stopping my cock. This had happened to me before, and unless it was a very well-trained woman, I'd always get hit a few times for causing her pain that wasn't strictly related to sex.

A moan came from Barbara, too, but it didn't sound like pain at all. So I pulled back and rammed my pipe hard into the freshly cracked cunt.

"Faster! Stronger! FUCK ME!!"

My daughter was already on her way to her next climax and was urging me to take her even harder. So I did, too. I banged her faster and faster, and she was still firing at me. I had only experienced something like this once with an actress. Everyone else had asked me to please make it a little gentler.

"YES! YES! FASTER! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! I'M COMIIINNNG!!"

Her cunt almost spasmed, and that made me come. I pumped six or seven powerful spurts of cum into my daughter, who was just coming down from her orgasm.

Exhausted and sweating, I rolled off Barbara, lay down next to her, and took her in my arms. Right then, she needed a little tenderness and she gladly accepted it. She snuggled up to me and kissed me on the mouth.

"Thanks Dad, that was great!"

"Was it like you imagined?"

"Even better. We'll have to do that again soon."

"You're always welcome, my darling."

We stayed like that for a few more minutes, until we regained some strength. Then my daughter sat up and looked around. At that moment, we got applause from all our viewers.

Barbara knelt and bowed. Then she raised her hands until everyone was quiet.

"In the hope that this divine cock will soon be ready for use again, I would like to borrow their guys from Manu and Birgit. I want to be fucked in all three holes now!"

Klaus gave Barbara his hand.

"I'd love to, but then maybe we should move into the living room. There's more space because the girls probably don't just want to watch. We'll take the mattresses with us and have a massive orgy!"

While Oliver and the women made room in the living room, Klaus and I took the mattresses off the bed and carried them over. Klaus then got a third one from his guest bed and a large waterproof tarpaulin, which he laid over the mattresses. Knowing our girls splashed and peed, it would also be urgently needed. A couple of large bath towels and a sheet on top of that and our playground was ready.

Barbara:

What a feeling! Although my cunt hurt because my father had stretched me quite a bit, it was still so worth it to me. And I wanted to be fucked a lot more this day. My holes would be out of order for the next few days, but on my first day, I wanted to be the center of the orgy!

I didn't ask the other girls, but from what I knew of all of us, no one was jealous. So I knelt down and the three men stood in front of me and held their cocks in front of my face. They all stood up proudly, so I didn't have to blow them hard anymore. I may have been a virgin until a few minutes ago, but I had seen countless gangbang videos and knew what to do when needed.

I blew one after the other for a few minutes while the other two groped my body. I was so horny that the juice was already dripping out of my cunt. That's why I couldn't hold out much longer. I pulled Klaus down and immediately planted myself on his stand. While I continued sucking my father's cock, I pulled Oliver backwards by his cock and made a quick gesture telling him to fuck me in the ass. In the meantime, I had ordered some dildos of different sizes and used them to train my rear entrance for larger parts.

Oliver spat a few times on my asshole, used his pipe to get a lot of spit out of my sister's throat and pushed it very slowly into my ass. Finally, I was a real three-hole whore! A real slut!

The two cocks in my abdomen had now found a good rhythm. When one went out, the other pushed in. Luckily, all three were well trained and didn't come too quickly.

The other girls lay down next to us in a circle on the mattresses and licked each other's cunts. My mother had a hand in her pussy again and was moaning and screaming so loudly that, at times, nothing else could be heard.

I didn't know, how long I had been fucked like this. I had lost all sense of time. After a while, however, the men switched. Then I had my father in my cunt again, Klaus worked my ass and Oliver was in my mouth. In the afternoon, before we came to Klaus', I had emptied and cleaned myself thoroughly. Even if this course of the evening wasn't planned, I still wanted to be prepared for every eventuality and always took care of my back entrance. So his cock was nice and clean and he could shove it right into my mouth.

During this change, my mother and Birgit lay down under me and kneaded my breasts and sucked on my nipples. They weren't exactly gentle, but they gave me even more pleasure. Every few minutes, an orgasm shot through my body, but I could only open my mouth and scream out my pleasure. I would have loved to move, but the three men held me tightly and continued to fuck me non-stop.

My cunt and my ass were already hurting me a lot. In addition to the constant stretching and the constant in and out, there was also the overstimulation from my climaxes. Then, when all three men withdrew from me, I briefly hoped that they would come all over me and that I could recover for a while. But that hope was quickly gone. Oliver moved under me and Klaus stuck himself in my mouth. That meant... Daddy came up my ass! I had only tried such a size once and it had hurt like hell.

Luckily, my back entrance had been well lubricated from the others, and my father took his time. Very carefully, he widened the hole with a few fingers until he put his glans in and slowly — slowly?! With a jerk, he put it up to the stop in me! It felt like he had torn me in two. I would have loved to vent my pain, but right then, Klaus was completely in my throat and held me tightly. And even after that, he only went out far enough for me to breathe again.

My breasts were lovingly being worked on by my mother and my sister. I was so busy trying to breathe, to suppress the pain in my ass, and experience the recurring orgasms at the same time, that I didn't even notice Oliver pulling out of my cunt. And I only felt him enter me again because I was allowed to breathe at that moment, with my father holding still in my butt.

But had Oliver gotten larger? The cock that was now in my cunt was definitely bigger than Oliver's, but the other two in the house were inside me. And suddenly, I saw him standing next to Klaus!? But before I could somehow check who was in my cunt now, Klaus and my father started their final attack. They fucked me faster and harder and harder, until my father finally disappeared from my ass. He also stood right next to Klaus and all three then jerked their cocks, aiming right at my face.

I knelt there with my mouth wide open, waiting to be splattered on. But I didn't have to wait long. First, Oliver fired his juice into my mouth. I felt my mouth fill up and so, as not to have to swallow right away, I bent my head back as far as possible.

Immediately after that, it was my father's turn. And even though he'd only recently cum, my mouth kept filling up. I just hoped it was big enough to hold Klaus' sperm as well.

It was just enough. Anyone who has ever tried to swallow with their mouth open knows that it is not that easy. But I never got around to it. As soon as Klaus had squirted his last drop into my mouth, the other three girls crouched next to me and tried to get some of the mixture in my mouth as well. They put fingers in my mouth or tried to suck it out directly with their mouths. But that was my juice. I tried to shut my mouth without large amounts spilling over. I didn't quite succeed and the remnants were licked off immediately, but finally I had my mouth closed. I let my tongue gyrate in it, swallowed a little and enjoyed the taste until after a few minutes, everything had finally arrived in my stomach.

I finally opened my eyes again and saw everyone else standing around and watching me.

"Wow, that was awesome!!"

I couldn't put it another way on the fly, but it was enough to get everyone to applaud. My mother and sister knelt down next to me and we hugged and kissed.

"Welcome to our kinky family, my kid. I hope we can fuck many more times."

"Oh, we definitely will. But I'll probably have to bring my own fucker with me, otherwise we'll be one short."

"That wouldn't be bad, but take your time with it. It has to suit us and until then, we'll be happy to share our men with you."

"Hey Manu, who or what was just stuck in my cunt? Klaus was in my mouth, Dad in my ass and Oliver was standing here in front of me."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, that was cool, but what was that?"

"Do you want to get fucked by it again?"

"Yes, but FROM WHO?"

"Kneel down here and lick my cunt and then it will come right back."

"Only if you tell me what that was first."

"Only if you lick me first."

"Oh god, I hate you!"

"I know, I love you, too."

Manu kissed me tenderly and stroked my butt. Shit, she knew exactly how to get to me. I got on all fours, she lay down in front of me, and I started licking her hole.

Soon after that, another cock started at my hole. I would have loved to know who that was, but my sister's beautiful, tasty slit was too tempting. In addition, Manu held my head and pressed it onto her cunt, so that I could only lick it. In addition, she moaned louder and louder and I wanted to bring her to climax.

In the meantime, I was fucked by changing cocks. I would have loved to concentrate on that, but first I had to satisfy my sister. That distracted me so much that I only realized that the stranger was inside me again when Manu screamed her climax and she pushed my head away.

My cunt felt filled to the breaking point. Okay, it wasn't much different when my dad was inside me earlier, but when I looked up, all three men were sitting on the sofa and watching me. I wanted to slide forward to be able to turn around, but Manu held me and I was fucked harder and faster, so that I felt my orgasm approaching.

"YES, YES, MORE, FASTER! I'M COMING, I'M COMING, JAAAHHHHHHH!"

Exactly at that moment something pulled out of me, Manu grabbed me and turned me on my back and I only felt myself coming.

Birgit:

What a horny episode. I knelt between Barbara's legs and when she was turned onto her back by her sister, I was just able to slide over a bit when she came. She bucked like a wild horse and splashed half the living room. I got my shower, too, and was happy to be able to catch at least some of it with my mouth.

The seizure only lasted maybe ten seconds and then she was just trembling, curled up like a fetus. Manu lay behind her and stroked her tenderly and I lay down in front of her and hugged her, too. I kissed her very gently, brushed her hair out of her face and dabbed at her sweat. Luckily, Sandra gave me a towel.

Life slowly returned to Barbara's body. She stretched and looked at me. I kissed her mouth tenderly and stroked her cunt, but she clenched her legs.

"Please don't, I'm so sensitive right now, everything hurts."

I caressed her breasts with my greasy hand.

"Want to know what just fucked you?"

"Yes please, Manu doesn't want to tell me."

I put my fingers in her mouth.

"Do you taste yourself?"

She licked my fingers conscientiously, but otherwise looked at me blankly. I leaned towards her ear.

"My hand fucked you!"

"Those were your fingers?"

"No honey, my hand. I had my whole hand in your hole!"

"A.. a.. the whole hand?"

"The whole hand. You only got deflowered today, but we could feel that you are just as flexible as your mother and sister. And then we wanted to see if we couldn't deflower you twice today. And because I have the smallest hand, I should do it."

Barbara lay back and looked at me.

"We'll have to do that again when my cunt has recovered a bit. It's closed for today. If anyone else wants to fuck me, it's in my ass."

"But you'll have to queue at the end. The boys are already busy elsewhere."

She straightened up and watched as Peter, Oliver and Klaus fucked Martina in all her holes.

"Or should I try to get my hand up your ass, too?"

"Oh yeah!"

As quickly as she said that, she got back on her knees and stretched out her bottom towards me. I could see that her butt was well wet with various juices, but I wanted to make sure.

"Don't go away, you little fuck slut!"

I got the tube and lubricated both her asshole and my hand well with lube. I slowly started with one finger. Only when I was sure that she was well used to it, I pushed in the next finger.

"Oh that's awesome! More!"

"Slow down my darling, we don't want to break you."

It took almost twenty minutes for me to have four fingers up her ass. Barbara was wonderfully relaxed and I was able to slide my hand in so far that only my thumb was preventing me from going up to my wrist. And feeling her intestinal walls, every fold and every elevation was so beautiful that I became hornier and hornier myself. It must have been a great feeling to be so full and I was so jealous because my holes were way too small for that. I've had trouble getting Klaus in, let alone Peter. I would have to increase my dildo collection.

Then came the hardest part, the thumb. I smeared some more lube and pushed the tip of my thumb in, as well. I twisted my hand back and forth, pushing it in millimeter by millimeter. Barbara only gasped and moaned and was probably no longer really present.

Another ten minutes later, my thumb was in there, too. Then only a few millimeters were missing and my hand would slide in, too. It was now or never. With a jerk, I pressed my hand in and with a mutual scream from Barbara and me, my hand slipped up to the wrist in Barbara's butt.

Barbara:

Shit, did that hurt. The whole time before that, it was going so slowly and I really enjoyed being filled out more and more. But then someone rammed that red-hot knife, the one that had been in my cunt a while before, into my ass. But the pain subsided quickly and I was able to enjoy being so wonderfully filled and stretched.

Birgit then began to slowly turn her hand to the left and right and to massage my intestinal walls. I slid a hand to my cunt and rubbed my clit. I also tried to put two fingers in my cunt, but it was too sensitive at the moment.

I knew my cunt was out of action, but my cunt itself didn't know. Or didn't want to accept it. It was leaking again. I was looking forward to the moment when I was fully operational again. Another fat cock in my cunt, or even better a hand. How great that must be! I had to train a lot in the near future so that I could use two hands. And then more. Big man hands!

"Oh shit, that's cool!"

Birgit turned her hand faster in my butt, and it didn't take long until I was heading for the next climax. It would definitely be as intense as before. But somehow, it was too uncomfortable for me in this position.

"Birgit, can I turn on my back?"

"Okay, but slowly and carefully. I'll guide you."

She gently pushed my butt to the left and I dropped in that direction. I braced myself with my arm to do the whole thing as slowly as possible. Birgit should be able to join the movement.

We actually managed that quite well, and soon, I was at least on my side. Then the second part was no longer a big problem, and I was lying there with my legs folded back. To avoid having to hold her, I tucked my lower legs under my shoulders. Good thing I did so much gymnastics!

While Birgit started to move her hand in my ass again, she also took over my clitoris. She massaged it gently, but occasionally pinched it. So then, I could take care of my breasts with both hands. I wasn't very gentle with them, kneading them vigorously, pulling and twisting my nipples.

To make matters worse, Birgit's hand was also pressing on my bladder. At first, there were only a few drops, but then I had the feeling that I had to pee urgently. But since I couldn't go to the toilet now, I gave in to my need and started peeing. Birgit helped me by pressing even more against my bladder so that I wet her all over. Then she also lifted my pelvis so that the jet first flew high in the air and finally hit my breasts and face.

My pleasure level had dropped a bit from the turning-over action, but I was still racing towards my orgasm. My legs made themselves independent, they braced themselves on the floor and lifted my pelvis. I saw a heavy gush of liquid squirt into Birgit's face and my body twitched uncontrollably, until the red-hot knife rammed itself into my ass again. I cried out in pain, which luckily disappeared very quickly. I just lay there, my head completely encapsulated. I couldn't see or hear anything anymore and only felt far away, that something was sliding over my body.