All Comments on 'Genesis for Dummies'

by TheQuickBlackFox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting and fun concept, truly ever man’s dream. I like the pregnancy, milk, breeding aspect of essentially a perfect sex toy. I will say the narrator flow of thought perspective doesn’t do the story any favors

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

very good, it is different to think like a GOD but good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Were the creatures based off the silent hill hentai?

TheQuickBlackFoxTheQuickBlackFoxabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon Some of my inspiration was certainly drawn from silent hill, possibly even the specific hentai you mentioned. I didn’t have any specific monsters in mind however when I wrote the story, they just sort of evolved into something part zombie, part silent hill nurse.

LordXavier21LordXavier21over 1 year ago

This was amazing. I would love to see something similar. Perhaps even the same scenario with a human being given to another god as part of a starter pack. Perhaps more kinds of monsters, maybe some granted magic powers, or something. All in all i loved this story and wish to more similar writings from you.

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

Hah, thought the Silent Hill inspired them, but yeah, this one was great. Could have gone further, with the goddess experimenting with futas or even going for incest but this was also a decent stopping point.

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheQuickBlackFox@TheQuickBlackFox
Just another guy trying to make his way in this crazy world. I suffer from extreme anxiety but writing smut helps me calm down, go figure. Might as well share what I write with the world!