Genesis for Dummies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't matter which you start with, but in our provided example we created a basic female humanoid first. Once we were happy with her configuration, we made a male for her to start a family with. Be careful though, once you have a male and a female they will quickly multiply and deciding to start over when there's lots of life on your planet can be a messy hassle!'

Huh, the 'provided example' is the drawing I saw in the book earlier of a basic female humanoid shape riding on a dude's dong. Thinking about it, the Grays are actually a bit different from the example, their femininity is way more pronounced with large breasts and full bottoms. The Grays also have mouths, while the example is entirely featureless.

So... does this mean the Grays are some sort of beginner's attempt at new lifeforms? That doesn't make sense, there were plenty of people walking around before all this shit went down. Wait, the Grays didn't show up until after everybody vanished. Why did everybody suddenly disappear anyway? Am I even still on earth anymore? This is starting to make my head hurt, time to unwind.

Another reason why I like new Maya more than the old one is that she's more than happy to let me move her around and position her however I please. I think she's starting to like me too, she almost purrs or coos happily when I touch her. I think I'll lead her over to the bed and have her sit on it. Yeah, that gets her head right at a perfect level with my crotch. Hey Maya, what will you do if I stick my fingers in your mouth? Wow. Okay, sucking on them like that is beyond my wildest expectations.

Best get to it then. Shit, I'm already rocking a massive stiffy. Alright Maya, open up, I've got an extra treat to share. Oh fuck, her lips are soft and oh god, her mouth is so hot and wet. Ah! Maya, if you keep running your tongue over my glans like that this is gonna be over way too quick! Shit, did someone design you to be this good at blowjobs, because whoever they are I'd like to shake their hand and buy them a drink.

Damnit, I can't help it, I'm going to grab her head and just face-fuck her. Ah, I can feel her throat around my shaft as I pump away at her mouth like I did with her pussy last night. I hope she's hungry because I'm about to shoot! Fuck me! My cock's shooting spurts of cum right down her throat and I can feel her gulping it all down! Fuck, that feels so good! Drink it all you hungry slut, take my seed and accept me as your master!

Goddamn, when did I get so spicy? Something about all this just drives me nuts. Maya, lay down on the bed and let me lay down in your arms. Now that's the stuff, my faced mashed in between two big titties and a soft warm person holding me close while I lay on top of them. I'm starting to think that whatever crazy stuff happened might have been worth it if I get to cuddle with Maya every night.

Her ever-generous body, her soft moans and satisfied purring, her complete acceptance for everything I throw her way, and most of all her warm embrace at bedtime is really starting to mean a lot to me. Hell, my love life now is already better than what it was before things got weird. Hey Maya, I uh... I like you. Like, a whole bunch. Wow, I think that's the happiest moan I've ever heard you make. I'm just going to assume that you like me too. Goodnight.

CHAPTER 4

Morning Maya. I'm starting to really like waking up pressed tightly together with a soft female body. Hey you look a little different, is your tummy a tiny bit bigger? Eh, maybe I fed you a bit too much last night. I wonder how fast your metabolism is. Well, I think we'll have a lazy day today, maybe I'll look a bit more at that strange tome I found at the library. I feel like something put it there and wanted me to find it. Then I think I'll put you in some crazy position and just go to town on you, how about that? Yep, that's what I like about you Maya, always up for anything.

Where did that tome get to anyway? I left it on the table, but it's not there anymore. Did you move my ridiculous tome of metaphysical nonsense, Maya? I know you're an avid reader so don't make me come over there and cavity search you for it. You don't have it? Fine, I'll let you be... for now. There it is, it's on the stairs for some reason. What, did somebody grab it in the night and then leave it on my steps when they were done? I'm pretty damn sure the Grays can't read without eyes so who could it have been?

Time to crack this bad boy open and read a bit more while I mull it over. 'When the life on your planet has evolved a basic level of intelligence, you may wish to interact with them to some degree. It's up to you if you want to leave them entirely to their own devices or directly communicate with your favorites or anywhere in between. Some divine beings like to intervene quite a bit with their early creations and then step away to give them room when they've matured. Remember, there's no wrong way to be a higher power!

Getting the conversation started with your creations might be a bit daunting at first, but this guide will help you find your own way to deliver heavenly information. While simply directly speaking in an individual's mind is the obvious way to communicate, new deities might struggle with properly controlling themselves and risk overwhelming the poor mortal they're trying to speak to.

Don't worry though, even the oldest eldritch gods find indirect or more subtle forms of messaging to be more fun anyway! We encourage you to find your own ways to influence your mortals, but if you're looking for a place to start, writing is always reliable! Just pick your favorite little being and leave an interesting looking tome or book for them to find. All intelligent life is inherently curious, so they won't be able to resist perusing through whatever you leave them. You might even give them a way to pray or otherwise contact you so you can carry out a conversation. The only real limit is your imagination!'

Wow. That's uh... interesting. There's no way any of this is legitimate, right? I guess I don't have much reason to doubt any of it considering normality went out the window a long time ago. Does that mean there's some god or something trying to talk to me? I'm not sure why they just gave me a copy of their user manual instead of writing me a note, but okay.

I'm not so good at the whole prayer thing and even if I was I wouldn't know who to address so uh... let me know who I'm talking to, I guess? Boy, I feel really stupid just talking to thin air like this. Oh well, if something's out there it should know that I'm kind of listening now. Maybe they can just leave a note by the door tomorrow and we can play charades or something.

Maya, if you promise not to run off, you can come outside with me. We can hang out while I work on this getting this garden thing started. I bet I can set a watering can on your plump rear and it wouldn't fall off. Sun still gone? Yep. Hey, god or goddess thing, if you can hear me, can you set up a day-night cycle please? My veggies need sunlight and I need proper night so I don't accidentally miss bedtime with Maya. Hey Maya, will you hold this water jug if I put it in your hands? I know you already have a perfect set of jugs, but I think veggies need water, not milk.

Actually, if you ever do make milk we're keeping all that for ourselves. Oh man, we could do some freaky cow and farmer role-play. Too far? Yeah, you're probably right Maya, you have a good sense for these things. Yep, hold on to that watering can with your hands just like that. Perfect Maya, you're helping already! You will have to stay upright on your legs though, I know you guys like to crawl around on all fours sometimes. Don't pout at me like that, if you want to be a fancy human like me you gotta use your legs all day! Not that yours don't work for me whenever I look at you, I mean goddamn you look good. Whoever made you may have been a beginner but they sure got the whole curvy, voluptuous woman thing figured out.

There, see Maya? Just a day or so of work and we've already got some planters with seeds in them. Hey, I'm getting pretty good at putting seeds in stuff, am I right? Oh come on, that was funny, laugh! Okay, stop it, whatever that noise you're making is, it's fucking weird. Oh, you know what, I bet you guys can't talk because you haven't been around long enough to invent languages and all that. Sometimes you guys seem pretty animalistic, but I bet my ancient ancestors did too. Wait, is it getting dark out here? Like, actual night-time and not that weird dusk thing that was going on?

Does that mean that something is actually out there and is listening to me? Okay, shit, that's sort of freaking me out. Careful what you wish for I guess. Come on Maya, let's go inside and light all the candles and try not to think too hard. Boy, I forgot just how dark it can get when the sky actually gets past dusk. Maybe we'll actually get to see some sun tomorrow. Want to know something weird Maya? Gardening kind of fires me up, you know? Think about it, we're plowing mother earth and planting our seeds deep inside her so they'll grow up big and strong.

Maybe the god-thingy out there is actually like an earth mother deity and we really are tilling her fields? Imagine that Maya, we might be the first ones to interact with a brand new goddess and one of the first things we do is cram her full of seed. Fuck, this is making me horny. I'm moving Maya over to the bed and laying her on her back, I want to play with her big tits and cover her in kisses while I plow her fertile fields and sow my seed.

Yeah, she's groaning like she's in heat while I rub my rod on her needy snatch. Fuck Maya, I'm not even in you yet and you're driving me crazy. Better get inside before I pop, I don't want a single ounce of my seed going anywhere other than right in her fertile valley. God, she's so wet already I just went balls deep right away. I'm going to keep pounding away and see how deep I can get while I manhandle these massive milkers she's got. Shit, I think her nips are even harder than I am... something in my brain is telling me to suck on 'em while I keep thrusting away. Dang, no milk... why am I so disappointed by that? Oh fuck, maybe I can knock her up and force her to make milk? Just the thought is exciting me like never before, something primal in me wants to breed and rut until this female is waddling around naked with a big pregnant belly and milky udders.

Fuck! Kiss me with those sexy lips while I cum Maya! I'm going to pump every last bit of my passion in her slutty pussy and fill her womb with so much of my genetic material that she doesn't have any choice but to get fucking pregnant! Oh shit, I'm cumming in her again! My instincts are screaming at me to get as deep in her as I can and mark her body as mine. Goddamn, I can't help but just give in to the animal urges and it feels so good.

Well, if I can get these things pregnant she sure as fuck is now. I feel so good here, post-nut bliss washing over me while I lay on her beautiful curvaceous body. I want to stay lodged inside her forever and just keep her locked to me. Let's do what we did last time Maya and just pass out like this, pressed together like strangers in a crowded elevator. Maybe the asshole sun will finally come back tomorrow.

CHAPTER 5

Morning already? Boy Maya, you sure make sleeping easy. Those memory foam things can't even compete with your tender embrace. Your huge honkers are the best fucking pillows ever too. Wait... morning? Shit, there's sunlight coming in through cracks in the curtains! Maya, come on, let's go see the sun! No Grays walking around outside, so it's safe to step out for a minute. Ow, my eyes hurt, it's so bright out here! Actually, it's probably just because I haven't seen the sun in a long time. Yep, there he is, mister sunshine himself. Probably only came back because I got a god to yell at him, fucker.

Well, what do you think Maya? This sun will make the veggies grow and then I can feed you all kinds of produce. Yeah, I thought you'd like that, you seem to really enjoy eating and fucking. Good picks by the way, those are some of my favorite things too. Am I going crazy, though? Out here in the light I can get a good look at you and your belly really seems to be growing. There's no way you're actually pregnant right? It's only been a couple days! You technically aren't human though, so who knows how you guys work?

Oh, I have to check something... yes! Look Maya, you're lactating! Is your milk safe to drink? Hell with it, I'm doing it anyway. I don't want to live in... wherever the fuck this place is if I can't drink your milk. Ah, it tastes so rich and creamy! Damn Maya, I should just keep you permanently impregnated if we get to drink this every day. Let's head back inside before any of your buddies show up and get jealous. I don't think I could handle more than one of you right now. Heh, maybe I should build a pen in the yard and wrangle some of the Grays in there so I can breed them and milk them. Too far again? Aw, you're no fun Maya.

Okay, got the door locked up nice and tight, so what are we going to get up to today Maya? Oh, there's a book on the table. I haven't seen this one before... it looks like the other tome but this one has no title, it just says 'Write in me' on the cover. Okay... couldn't hurt right? Where's my pencil, don't tell me I have to go on a raid just to get some stupid... there it is. Here goes nothing, I guess.

"Hello." There, I wrote in the book. Do I get to go to heaven now for following god's orders? Oh shit! Some words just appeared on the page!

"Hello. Do you like the star I made? You asked for night and day so I made a sun like the one in your old universe and put it in orbit."

What the fuck? This is crazy. I'm crazy. Am I actually talking to a god right now? Is this what all those religious prophets felt like? Whatever, I'm rolling with it before I just go bonkers. "I do like the sun, thank you. Where am I? Are you god? Did you make all the creatures outside?" Here comes the response... man this is weirdly reminding me of old internet messaging.

"Slow down, it takes concentration to communicate! I'm so happy that you like the sun, I worked hard making sure it was similar to the one you were used to. I am a new deity, not the one that manages the world you are originally from. You are in my part of the universe, on a new planet that I've made. To be fair, the god of your old world has been helping me get started and let me model it on what you call Earth. They were also happy to let me have you when I asked for you to be the first male on my new globe. When I first came into being, I found that guidebook and I decided to share it with you to try and clear up any confusion, though I don't know how successful that was.

I did make the lifeforms that you have seen, yes. I know you are a male and well... I thought that you would like some females! I decided to attempt making my own lifeforms and I tried to make them similar to the females on your old planet so they would appeal to you, but I didn't want to completely copy another god's work so I made them a bit different to be unique like the guide suggested. It's my first time making life too, so don't be too hard on me! I might not have to worry though, you seem to have happily mated with one already. That one's special by the way, I spent a little more time on her so she has a bit more personality. The others are a bit more... basic. Still pretty good for my first time I think."

Wow. This is a lot to take in. Do I need to worry about that mental shock that happens when everything you know is turned upside down? Probably, but I want to know more. Although I can only think of one thing to ask right now.

"Did you hear me when I was talking to Maya about the uh... plowing mother earth stuff? Sorry about that if you're upset, I didn't know for sure that you existed yet. My old god is pretty hands-off about stuff and I didn't even really know you guys were real until now." Just wait a few minutes now and... yep, here comes more answers.

"Don't worry about it! I did hear it all, but if anything it made me um... excited! Honestly, I think you're really funny and interesting, so I'm super happy I picked you to be the first male life on my planet! Now that I think about it, the guide says that it can be fun to let mortals name us, so why don't you do the honors? I can be male, female, anywhere in between and I can appear however you want."

Name a god? How the heck am I going to do that? I was always bad at this, and I already used Maya. Ah, I have an idea, I'll write it to her, see what she thinks.

"Well, I like the idea of you being a goddess, so I'll give you a female name. It's not super imaginative, but how do you feel about Gaia? That's what the ancient Greeks on my old world called the mother of all life, which you basically are, right?"

"I did essentially create everything here other than you, yes. Gaia sounds perfect! I'm honored to take on a name from your mortal history. Now, why don't you take a break for the rest of the day, my book says that contact with the divine can be tiring for mortals! We can talk more tomorrow when you are well rested. Oh, to answer one last question, the beings you call Grays will experience pregnancy very quickly. Don't worry about any of your children, even baby Grays are quite independent and can fend for themselves right after they're born! There is a whole new world to populate after all, so have fun!"

Yep. I'm crazy. I bet I'm just in a coma somewhere and my brain decided to take pity on me and is giving me good dreams. What, there's more text? I thought we were done?

"No, you're not crazy or dreaming, I can tell you that much. Also, don't worry about competition. All of the baby Grays you sire will be female until I tell you otherwise. I want to study you for a time and get a better idea of how males behave before I try my hand at making any. I think you'd be a great template for future males!"

Guess I'm not dreaming, I'm just in a world with a goddess studying me. Wow, that sentence even sounded dumb in my head. I need to go do something else, my head's spinning. Come along Maya, I'm done talking to your god-mom and I want to get started on a basic fence around the property so that wild Grays don't wander in and eat all our crops. Maybe we can get started on that Gray pen I was talking about too, I have divine sanction to reproduce as much as I want now! Don't give me that look, I'm just doing what god told me to. Not my fault that it just so happens to coincide with what I want.

Ah, it feels good to be working in the daylight again. The fence and the pen are coming along pretty decently. I'll have to salvage some of the fencing from nearby houses and look for some mixable concrete, but other than that I have everything I need. When Gaia made this world, did she copy over everything or just my little neighborhood so I would have some familiar surroundings to start with? Man, I'm actually getting a little hot working out here with the sun shining down on everything. I know a good way to refresh myself though.

I'll ask Maya to bend over at the waist just a bit. There we go, now her breasts are dangling freely and are easy to access. I'll have to use both of my hands to properly grab one, they're so full and heavy. Bottoms up! Yep, still as tasty as this morning. I don't know how to describe it, but it feels so viscerally primal just to suck her stiff nipples into my mouth and avail myself of everything her body can offer. Fuck, Gaia, I'm going to revert to a neanderthal at this rate if you let me run wild in a world populated by just me and exaggerated facsimiles of femininity. Not that I'm complaining.

Hey, the sun's going down. I'm starting to appreciate just how convenient this is, it's a great way to know when to call it quits and go inside and rest. I think I'll hold hands with Maya on the way back inside. I might be a simple brute, but plain and pure affection still makes me happy. I guess that's a big part of being human, Gaia, if you're listening.