Genesis for Dummies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a constant balance between more abstract concepts like love and affection and baser instincts like eating and breeding. Time to hit the sack. No, not my sack Maya, I mean the bed, it's a turn of phrase. We can bang it out later, right now I just want to cuddle and hold her close while we drift off to sleep. I know she's bigger than me, but I'll be the big spoon and she'll be the little spoon. There we go, I've got my sausage snug and cozy in between her buns, now I can sleep.

CHAPTER 6

There's the sun again, slipping in through the small gaps between the window and the curtain, a bit like how I like slip through Maya's bountiful buttocks. Waking up is the best part of the day now, I get to pull Maya close and hug her real tight and listen to the happy noises she makes. Oh damn, her belly and breasts are getting even bigger today. She's got an obvious baby bump now and even idle groping makes her bosom spray milk like a sexy fountain. I wonder if Gaia will be able to focus on other god stuff if I can take over making more Grays? Is that part of the reason she wants me to impregnate these ladies? Well, number one's on the way already.

Admiring Maya's pregnant and supremely female form is starting to revive my morning wood. I think I might even like her more like this, her whole body being transformed by my actions. I feel a bit guilty about it, but it gives me this strange sense of bestial power, like my lizard brain is telling me: look what you did, you claimed this female and her changing form is proof of that. I guess that's another good thing about being the only man on the planet, nobody's here to judge me except Gaia and she seems pretty friendly.

What to do today? I made enough progress on the fence and pen that I bet I could get at least one Gray safely in there. I've built up a big stockpile of canned food so I can easily feed all of us and I can stretch those supplies even further with the new garden. I'll need some sort of tool to help me actually capture and move Grays if I plan on working with them. Now that I know what they are they don't seem quite so scary anymore. I thought they were like horrible abominations or monsters at first, but now I feel like they're just my quirky roommates in a new planet-sized apartment.

What if I used a net or something to snare them? No, that's dumb, Grays tend to be pretty big and tall so hauling one around wouldn't be very easy. I know they seem to want to chase me when they notice me, don't know if that's because they think I'm food or a potential mate or both. Oh, I could just lead one into the pen and then close it in there, after that I could trip 'em up and then tie them down like I did with Maya. Then I could get a better idea of how the wild Grays behave and how to handle them. Maya wasn't too hard to wrestle into submission, but I don't think she's as feisty as the other ones.

Enough theorizing, let's try this out and get some practical experience. Maya, why don't you hang out in the yard and keep an eye on the garden? Then you can relax and watch me wrangle one of your feral sisters. What a pretty day out here, nice and sunny and warm and plenty of light so I should have no problems finding a lone Gray to lure into the enclosure in my yard. Yep, there's one on it's own, sunbathing on the roof of an abandoned car. Looks like they enjoy the sun even more than I do. They remind me a bit of cats sometimes with how they act, Maya is like an especially friendly and affectionate one while the others are all more feral in behavior.

Hey, sleeping beauty, stop sunning on that sedan and pay attention to me. Oh boy, that got her attention, now she's crawling after me and making those weird hissing noises. I take back all that stuff I said about them being just quirky, that shit is still creepy. Keeping her at a safe distance isn't hard though, none of these Grays seem particularly fast. Must be all that extra weight from their womanly assets slowing them down. They must be ambush hunters or something because they sure aren't going to catch anything in an all out chase.

That's it, keep coming for me, right into my yard and this fenced off area. Just circle around her and close the gate, and there we go, got her in the pen nice and easy. Maybe I can build a little lean-to for her and any others I catch. I'll raid some houses for extra blankets before I go to bed and put them out here for her to use if she wants. It's been pretty warm so I think she'll be okay, the feral Grays have obviously been fine on their own so I don't think I need to worry too much.

Now for the fun part, I need to figure out how I'm going to go about mating her. Maybe I can- hey, stop banging on the gate like that! Crap, she might not be a heavyweight boxer, but if she keeps slamming up against the gate like that she'll eventually knock it off its hinges. There's no way in hell I'm doing all that fence work over again, I'm getting in there and teaching her a lesson. Gate's open, here she comes! Phew, she's heavy but I've still got an advantage in upper body strength and I don't think she knows how to utilize her own weight.

Geez, I think she's trying to bite me, time to get this fight settled. Hook a leg around her and give her a shove. There we go, she's toppled over. Yeah, hiss and screech all you want, I've had a lot more time to evolve a big brain and learn tricks like that. I'll roll her over and pin her down, see what she thinks of that. There, I'm pressing her down into the grass and I've got a good hold of her arms, now how is she going to react when she figures out I won our wrestling match?

Well the hissing and caterwauling stopped, that's good. Oh, she's humming! That sounds a lot like Maya when she and I are... oh. Oh! Uh, is she going to behave now? What will she do if I let her go and stand up? Ah, immediate transition to doggy style, I guess a good tussle turned her on? Well, I better give the lady what she wants, I'll kneel down and get lined up with her. God, I can't resist the sumptuous rears on these ladies, it's like a giant magnet that just pulls me in.

She did misbehave before I subdued her so I won't feel bad about giving her rotund rump a few spanks. She's just like Maya, her booty shaking and quaking all over with every slap. That really turned her on, she's shoving her back end into my crotch, trying to impale herself on my erection. She's making a serious mess, I'm leaking precum like mad and she's smearing it on herself every time she backs up. Time to take back the initiative, I think.

I'll grab her hips and hold her still, let her know I'm running the show. Let's take this slowly and sensually and insert my tip into her slick passage, I want to enjoy every inch of her warm flesh. Fuck, I don't even know what to think, she's so hot and tight and wet just like Maya is, but she's grunting and growling passionately, almost like an animal. Ah, hell with it, I'll join in too, at the end of the day I'm just a big dumb animal too and all I want is to fight and fuck!

No holding back, I'm pounding this slut as hard as I fucking can! I don't know if she is or not but I hope Maya's watching me dominate this fertile pussy, the thought of another female bearing witness to my display of virility is turning me on. God, I hope the other Grays are watching too, I want them all to know exactly what I'm going to do to each and every one of them and that I won't stop until every Gray in the whole damn neighborhood is nice and fucking fat with my progeny!

Getting close now, won't be long until I've got two hot, sexy babes walking around with leaky tits and gravid bellies. God, I'll just surround myself with fertile holes to fuck and I won't stop knocking them up until I'm dead. Fuck, I'm cumming! Can this cock-hungry harlot feel my fat turgid dick throbbing and flexing as it unloads one jet after another of my seed into her vulnerable womb? I hope she can, I want her to know that I own her now, that her womb is going to make life for me and her body will produce more of that delicious milk for me to enjoy. I'm spent, I think I'll just take it easy and use her like a big pillow and rest for a minute, Gaia knows she's got enough padding for it.

Phew, tending to my flock is hard work. I can't imagine what having three or four Grays in here will do to me. Thinking about it now, I feel like I read somewhere that a ton of people back on earth could trace their ancestry back to Genghis Khan. I don't think I have to worry about uniting tribes or conquering the world like he did and he still pulled it off, so I should be fine. Should I get some sort of weapon together though, just in case something really dangerous shows up? I'll have to ask Gaia if she would be willing to create some wildlife for me to hunt, I'd love to complete the whole uncivilized savage thing I have going on here with a big chunk of meat roasting over a fire.

Guess I have to get up at some point if I want to use the book to talk to Gaia. Man, this is the worst, I hate pulling out of a nice warm muff. I just want to stay here forever, connected to another living being in such an incredibly intimate way. Eh, why am I complaining? This is a problem most guys would kill to have. Crap, I hope I wasn't too rough on my newly domesticated Gray here. Nah, she's happy, I can tell by the little mewls she's making, just like the ones Maya makes when I give her a good stuffing. Alright, off to collect Maya and head back inside.

Maya's pretty clingy right now, maybe she did watch me claim and mate that Gray in the pen? I certainly don't mind though, the more I get to touch her the better. Come on Maya, let's go cuddle on the couch while I have a chat with Gaia. Not going to need any of these pillows or cushions anymore with all the Grays around. Let's see if Gaia's got her bunny ears adjusted properly and is receiving my signal.

"Gaia, are you there?"

"I'm here. I like the enclosure you built to keep Grays in. With them close at hand you can breed them vigorously and frequently!"

Hearing it from someone else like that is making me blush. Quick, change the topic and ask her a question!

"What do the feral Grays eat? Have you been making any new wildlife for everyone to hunt?"

"The Grays actually eat wild plants, I don't know if you've seen them doing so, they seem to enjoy stashing their food in their nests. I've made a few plants based on the things you call fruits, vegetables, and cereals. I haven't tried making any wildlife yet as I didn't want to threaten the Gray population, but I could make some smaller herbivores for you and the Grays to hunt."

So the Grays make little nests to hide in and stash food, that explains why sometimes there's lots of them out and about or why there sometimes seems to be hardly any around at all.

"Yeah, something like a turkey to hunt would be great. I can try and demonstrate how humans evolved to hunt, if you'd like to see."

"I'd love to! The deity of your old universe has been very helpful and has been sharing tons of information about you humans with me, but seeing it in action on my own world would be amazing."

Well then, time to get to it, keeping a literal goddess waiting just isn't my style. I know I have some duct tape laying around, I bet I can get a half decent spear rigged up with a broom handle and one of old Maya's steak knives. There we go, a true boar-sticker. Took me most of the day, but not bad for a complete amateur I'd say. Time to snuggle up with Maya and get some rest so I'm all ready for a hunt tomorrow.

CHAPTER 7

Okay, Maya and my pet Gray are fed and happy and I've got my spear in hand. I'm ready to set out into the brave new world and see what sort of game I can bag, and maybe impress Gaia while I'm at it. I'm excited to see what things look like outside the neighborhood, I'm assuming Maya copied it to give me a familiar home but the rest of the world is totally unknown to me. Sure enough, just a fair way down the street and it suddenly ends, the buildings and parked cars come to a sudden stop and thick extensive forests take their place.

I'm a little nervous about going into this Terra incognita but that never stopped the vikings or the Spanish from sailing off into the unknown and damn it, I'm determined to show Gaia that I can use more than one kind of spear proficiently. The trees here don't look very young but I guess that divinity gives Gaia the ability to change just about every aspect of this world however she wants. I wonder if- fuck, something just slammed into me and I can feel pain shooting down my left arm! God, get up and see what that was before it hits me again! Shit, what the fuck is that thing!

There's a huge bird standing there, squaring up with me as it snaps its beak. It looks like a cassowary mixed with a T-Rex, its scaly toes capped with vicious-looking talons and short clawed arms in place of its wings. Shit, it must have slashed my arm as it leapt out from behind a tree. Fuck, here he comes again with those razor sharp feet, get the spear ready and hit him before he eviscerates me! Yes! I got him! The spear went right in his gut and his momentum turned him into a big ass shishkebab. Ugh, my left arm hurts though, how bad is it? Ah, I don't think it's terrible but I've definitely got a few cuts on my arm where he winged me. Holy shit, if I hadn't got him he would have fucking killed me with those talons!

I don't think he's too heavy so I'll drag his ass back with me and patch myself up the second I get home. There's a medical kit on the wall in the bathroom and some disinfectant and gauze should be all I need. The Gray is still in her pen and Maya is still here, nice to have someone to come home to. Where's the anti-septic bottle... there it is. Ah shit, that stings! Time to go show off my battle wound to Maya. Huh, she seems to realize something's up. Yeah, that's my arm Maya, I got torn up a bit by some fearsome beast out in the woods.

Wow, a kiss just for me? Maya knows just how to cheer me up. I wonder how she could tell what was going on? I'm still not entirely sure how the Grays even know I'm there when I get close to them. Must be something about sensing vibrations or hearing or something, they certainly don't use vision. Damn, what am I going to do with the dead bird I dragged home? I'm not up for attempting to butcher it right now. Guess I can just leave it out for the Grays? My adrenaline is wearing off, I think I'll just go curl up in bed for a bit.

CHAPTER 8

My first hunt wound up turning into a milestone of sorts. For a few days I stayed at home, keeping my wound tended and doing my best to prevent infection. Maya seemed to sense I was hurt and stuck close to me, even more often than usual. I wasn't complaining, having a devoted nurse that was eager to slake my thirst or lust or both was amazing. Her belly continued to grow and she looked quite close to giving birth. I was brimming with pride and eager to see the new life that Maya and I had created together.

After recovering, I crudely butchered the strange raptor-bird that had attacked me and used the meat to lure three more Grays into my homemade paddock. Like the one I had first caught, they became eager to mate after I subdued them and I was more than happy to put their fertile wombs to work. Similar to Maya, they grew pregnant quickly and before I knew it I had more milk than I knew what to do with. Incredibly, after watching me milk the Grays a number of times, Maya actually entered the pen and began to copy my actions, until eventually she had assumed all responsibility for the task. We drank as much milk as we could, but there was still so much left and I was loathe to throw any away. I was tempted to make another trip to the library to see if I could find a book on cheese-making.

After enthusiastically mating the Grays in the pen or exploring the changes to Maya's body I would spend part of the evening continuing to write to Gaia. She had seen the altercation with the wild bird and was both amazed at my apparent martial prowess and beside herself with guilt. She was unsure what sort of game to make to populate the woods and her first attempt was far more aggressive than she realized. Thankfully I managed to assure her that I would be fine and that I had no intention of blaming her for my failure to spot the avian ambush.

At some point Gaia asked if I was struggling with the fact that I was so incredibly far from my old home. I let her know that I wasn't really accomplishing anything back on my Earth. I had been working a minimum wage job and just barely managing to pay my rent to old Maya. Sometimes I felt like she charged me less than what the basement apartment would normally go for out of pity for me. I had no real family or close friends and no real plan for the future so when I woke up one day and everyone was gone and strange monsters roamed the streets, I simply adapted and went with the flow.

Here in this new world I was making a place for myself. I had found a lover that seemed to care deeply for me and was already carrying my first child. I had built a pen and gathered a small herd of creatures that were especially fun to practice animal husbandry with. The god of this galaxy was speaking and listening to me, of all people! Do you know how much of an ego boost it is to know that a goddess is interested in hearing what you have to say? Needless to say, I let Gaia know that I was far happier here than back on Earth.

Three or four more days passed and Maya finally gave birth. She was incredibly independent, dragging me out to the pen and sitting me down to watch as she delivered the child. I tried to help, but she adamantly swatted me away and indicated that I should simply hold her hand and observe. Her breathing deepened and I braced myself to listen to her cries of pain, but I was surprised when she started to make deep lusty growls. There were the same ones that she made whenever I climaxed and filled her eager sex with as much cum as I could muster.

Gaia later confirmed when I sheepishly asked her about it that the Grays experience the most intense sexual pleasure when their partner orgasms inside them and when they give birth. Her reasoning was that she wanted to encourage her life to grow and multiply and so mating and birth seemed liked obvious things to reward with pleasure.

Not long after Maya started moaning, she began to shiver and quake in what I recognized as a powerful orgasm and with stunning speed, a baby Gray was born. She looked just like a miniature version of Maya, a small birthmark on her body distinguishing her from the other Grays. After feeding for a moment on Maya's milk she took off into the neighborhood to build her own nest. The whole experience reminded me of a number of animals back on Earth that were very autonomous even just after being born and Gaia again later let me know that I was right, she had given young Grays instinctual urges to separate from their parents and set off on their own.

She didn't want me to worry about taking care of them and instead encouraged me to continue focusing on producing offspring. Evidently she was pleased with how well her creations handled birth and was entranced by the whole process of reproduction and birth. Frankly I was quite satisfied with myself, she seemed like quite the mother goddess and my choice of Gaia for her name appeared to be very apt. Maya was very affectionate after birthing our first child and I spent the entire rest of the day snuggled up on the couch with her, holding hands and sweetly kissing her and simply basking in her company.

Time continued to march on and I slowly began to familiarize myself with the seemingly endless forests that surrounded my neighborhood. Gaia began to introduce new flora and fauna, her creations becoming more complex and detailed as she gained experience with forming life. Being a human, I was more than willing to hunt and kill god's little creatures and bring the meat back to my precious mate. Maya's pleased hums when I brought back the not-quite-bacon were deeply satisfyingly, knowing that I was keeping my collection of Grays well fed and happy gave me a feeling of immense contentment. Being able to fuck them silly and keep them almost permanently pregnant with my children was pretty nice too.