Genestealers Pt. 02

Story Info
In small-town Lafayette, an alien hunger grows...
2.2k words
4.45
14.5k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18 and above wherever applicable. This series contains elements of futa and gay sex. Thank you for the feedback - it's most welcome!)

***

Halfway across the country, two scientists were staring up at the star-lit sky with beers in their hands. It was the much-awaited end of a long day, mostly spent playing politics and wrestling with paperwork instead of actually discovering new things. Such was the risk that came with seniority in government - one that neither of them wanted to grapple with any more than they had to.

Finally, one of them broke the silence with a barely-heard drawl. "You really think there's something out there, Dirk?"

Dirk took a long pull from his dying cigarette before resuming his study of the heavens. "Probably." He turned to weakly cough to the side. "We probably wouldn't know it if it hit us."

His companion chuckled. "They wouldn't want to hear that."

With a shake of his head, Dirk crushed his cigarette into the nearby ashtray. There was no need to elaborate who 'they' were, after all. Years of work in shadowy agencies had seen to that. "Well, that's how it is. I figure the only thing keeping the aliens from conquering us is that we'd probably sleep with them if we had the chance, Kevs."

That earned a loud laugh from them both. "Gods, that theory again?" Kevin replied, the mirth never quite reaching his eyes. "Well, I hope you're right. I'd have a better weekend than what I have now with Tanya."

"Hmph." Dirk pursed his lips before reaching for another barely-chilled beer. "Only question is, who'd do the fucking? Them, or us?"

*

When Jerry had gone downstairs, Lana had barely roused herself to wakefulness. The warm night had already taken its toll on her sleep - the lack of any air-conditioning only made things worse. It had been quite the effort to avoid noticing Jerry's inadvertent erection bumping against her butt before fatigue finally set in.

Gods, why was it so damned hot anyway? He was only clad in boxers - she in a shirt and baggy pants. Those were the only clean clothes they had that they could bear to wear. It took a few moments for his footsteps to register, a few more for her dream-fogged brain to snap to jet-lagged awareness. The dull ache in her head only reminded her that the interruption was going to cost her dearly later.

She waited in bed, tossing and turning as her brain refused to return to slumber's embrace. Lafayette wasn't their first choice, but it was close enough to the big city that she could drive to the hospital she worked at without too much traffic. The house was in a decent enough community, with the crime rate (almost) nonexistent. Plus the sales agent hadn't looked askance at the thought of a biracial couple buying a house in the neighborhood - not even a quip about their sex life. God, that was so refreshing after that last passive-aggressive house-shopping visit in Thamesville. "This bed can hold a lot of black dicking!" was the last thing they had wanted to hear that day.

Before she realized it, Lana had jerked to full wakefulness. Years of hospital experience had taught her brain to respond to the softest of sounds, and there was definitely something odd going on downstairs. With a furrowed brow, she slipped out of bed and listened by the door. Her nose caught the smell of something ... soft and not-quite earthy, like a cheap knockoff scent of freshly watered soil. As she peered out into the once-familiar darkness, the scent only seemed to thicken, and her ears finally caught the sound she was looking for: a nearly inaudible series of familiar moans, punctuated with the wet squelches of one wet thing being inserted into another.

What was going on?!

But while Lana was attempting to make sense of the sounds she was hearing, she had already unknowingly breathed in the mix of alien pheromones and biochemicals that the cavorting pair had released. The thought of calling for help never crossed her mind. Instead, curiosity - mingled with dashes of arousal - had claimed her conscious thoughts.

Had she been allowed to pay attention to her body, she would have realized that it was already responding to the unseen assault. Her skin was starting to become more sensitive to the clothes she was wearing, her heart already racing as the wetness between her thighs was becoming more than just sweat.

With careful steps, she began to climb down the stairs. The sounds of unbridled sex only grew more apparent with each footfall. With her heart beating hard as she finally descended to the ground floor, Lana finally laid eyes on the rutting couple. To her surprise, Jerry was on the floor, his eyes blank as his arms supported his body against his companion. The only resistance he seemed to offer was to push against his lover as hard as he could, his soft moans with each movement marking the passage of time.

But what came next surprised and shocked her to her core. Jerry's flesh began to change, with his body turning more feminine with each thrust. Somehow, his breasts were growing from flat maleness into twin mounds of flesh, while his cock - already impressive in her opinion - gained more girth, its head spurting his seed with each passing moment. His lovely, thick hair began to fall off his scalp, leaving only a bald smoothness in its wake. With supreme effort, she turned her gaze to his assailant, only to realize that Jerry was turning into its identical clone, save only for his dark skin. She could only gasp in horror, her brain finally realizing that whatever was going on was more than what she could handle.

The creature stepped away from Jerry, and Lana could see its inhuman cock between its legs as it turned to seek the source of the sound. Its femininity was only enough to make it look vaguely human - and no more. The alien's smooth, wet skin was completely hairless, its muscles lean and tense with excitement. The creature's face looked like someone vaguely familiar to Lana, yet no one specific - if it weren't for its starry eyes, dark and lacking irises, it could probably pass as an anonymous woman in a crowd. At last, its gaze fell on Lana, and she could only watch as its chest heaved, a cloud of exhaled breath emerging from its mouth before vanishing into the night.

Before she knew what was happening, the creature bent and leapt onto her, closing off her mouth with its alien lips as it pinned her arms to the wall with inhuman strength. "Mmmmph!" was the only exclamation she could make, her resistance quickly crumbling with each moment that they shared in lip-locked contact. Indeed, it only took a few seconds before Lana had become docile in arousal, wrapping her legs around the creature to better secure her position for sex. Her well-soaked crotch rubbed against the creature's wet phallus for several moments before it ripped her clothes off off her with a quick motion, her trimmed cunt free to welcome its newest conqueror.

And conquer her it did. With surprising gentleness, it slid its wet cock into her sex, the sensation overloading Lana's already fevered brain. Deeper and deeper it went, every inch of its flesh changing form in the smallest of ways to extract as much pleasure from her as possible. A brief bite on her throat barely registered in her mind, with every inch of her mind already stretched to its limit. She could only gasp and hold on as the creature thrust into her, its alien seed invading her body and reshaping it into its liking.

Behind them, Jerry roused herself from her post-coital respite. Her body had completed its first round of changes, and now - save for her much darker skin - she looked practically identical to her assailant. With a wet spurt, her cock slid into her vagina, like a creature finding out its muscles could move in an unknown way for the first time. Then it slid back out, its tip dripping inhuman desire as Jerry grinned.

With a few steps, she moved behind the alien and gently placed her hands against its butt. Without pausing, she gently parted its cheeks and aimed her cock into its ass, anointing it with the first few spurts of her seed before slowly pushing it in. The alien released Lana from its kiss and turned its head to Jerry, its body signaling approval as its muscles began to pull her cock deep into its recesses. Without warning, the creature's muscles began to squeeze Jerry's rediscovered manhood, causing her to groan and hold on as she thrust against it in return. Each movement was accompanied by spurts of Jerry's cum, billions of bits of genetic data that the alien's mind hoovered and consumed even as it blasted its newest finds with mind-shattering ecstasy. They could only moan and grunt as they came over and over again, their bodies obedient to the alien's all-dominating command.

Meanwhile, Lana's body was already in the throes of its own transformation. Her hair had quickly fallen out, her skin smooth and pale as sweat glistened on its surface. Her fat along her hips began to vanish as her skin tightened, the additional mass used as fuel to accelerate her changes. Her bosom grew slightly as a white, milk-like liquid began to drip from her nipples, and something thick began to form deep in her cunt. Her brain could barely keep up with the changes, and she could only cum with each moment that passed. After several minutes of non-stop orgasms, the creature finally pushed itself off Lana and let her fall onto her butt as Jerry felt the unspoken command to slide free of the alien's rear.

Lana looked up in bewilderment at the creature. She felt as if she was on the verge of something great, just tantalizingly held in arms reach. It seemed like all it would take to make that leap of faith was one more orgasm - but it was denied to her by an invisible force. With a grunt of effort, she grabbed the alien's hips and lowered her mouth onto its still-engorged cock. The creature looked down at her bobbing head and smiled in triumph before gesturing at Jerry to go behind Lana. Jerry was eager to do so, and pulled her cock back into her vagina in anticipation of the unspoken command.

As she sucked and bobbed on the alien cock, Lana was only vaguely aware of a pressure slowly building up in her belly, a thick mass of muscle that had formed and was getting ready to emerge into the world. With a moan, she pushed her muscles down and shuddered as her newly-formed cock slid free, its girth wet with her own fluids. Before she could react, Jerry raised Lana's legs and slowly slid it into her own vagina, causing Lana to groan as she held on to the alien. After a second of adjustment, Lana found herself grinding against Jerry, her mouth working to bring the alien cock to orgasm even as she was blasting her cum into her lover's sex. It only took a few more moments before the alien came with a growl of approval, its seed splashing onto both of its newest devotees.

Several orgasm-laded hours later, Lana and Jerry would stand in front of the nameless alien, their minds completely bent to its will. As they knelt to drink from the creature's cock, they could feel their thoughts being reconditioned towards the hunt. Already, images of their neighbors, work colleagues, family, and even strangers filled their brains - squeezing every ounce of pleasure from their unwilling bodies as their flesh turned into drones for the invasion of the superior species. Their hands continued to pleasure each other sexes, and the creature could only beam in satisfaction at its work.

It could already feel Lafayette's noosphere begin to bend ever so slightly under its passive domination. Soon its citizens would become as pliant and obediently aroused as the two it had subjugated, unable to resist as their bodies obeyed with overwhelming orgasm.

Then, it would build its first nest, and conquer the world.

*

James tossed and turned in the midnight air, his sweaty clothes sticking to his skin as the electric fan failed to cool his body. As the seconds ticked by, he groaned in his sleep. But his troubles were just beginning, for his cock began to slowly stiffen as his unseen dreams began to take an erotic turn. He clutched onto his sheets, his body tense with resistance even as his manhood made its presence clearly seen against his shorts.

"Fuh-Fuck, wait ... unhhhhh, Diana, s-stuhh ..." were his last words before he arched his back, his dick erupting against his will. As the post-coital bliss drew him deeper into sleep, his body finally relaxed.

His parents would have noticed his groans. Unfortunately, they were occupied with nocturnal orgasms of their own - cum-filled eruptions that would later make his mother wake up and eagerly fuck his father in the cowboy position. Considering that they barely had any sex in the past few years, they would later consider it a passing flight of fancy.

What they didn't yet know was that Lana and Jerry lived a few blocks down the road...