Genestealers Pt. 01

Story Info
In small-town Lafayette, an invasion begins in earnest.
1.2k words
4.12
28.3k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18 and above wherever applicable.)

It was a warm summer night in Lafayette - the kind that made people leave whatever windows and doors they could safely keep open to let cool air flow in. Most had turned in early, eager to forget about the humid heat. Street lights weakly flickered here and there. In the deep hours of the evening, nothing stirred.

Nothing, save for a creature at the very edge of town. It was vaguely humanoid in form, its pearl-like skin glistening wetly in the night. It moved with inhuman grace from cover to cover. One could be mistaken in considering it female, for its curves hinted at a desirable femininity - but they would be wrong.

It had no knowledge of such things, nor of the values associated with them. All it knew and understood were the driving forces of its existence: to hunt, and to breed. Its alien flesh was moulded by its creator with a very specific plan in mind, and it would do it until it couldn't any more.

Lafayette didn't know it yet, but an invasion had begun in earnest.

*

Jerry Davis figured himself to be a lucky man. Despite the terrible housing market and the lack of job opportunities, he and his girlfriend had managed to cobble the money together for a downpayment on a home in Lafayette. Sure, it wasn't quite the big city dream that they had in mind, but they could make do. The neighborhood wasn't that bad, either. With some hard work, he figured he was finally in for the long haul.

That said, the weekend warmth that night was driving him mad. Despite Lana's protests, he had gone shirtless to bed that night. A pair of boxer shorts was the clothing he had bothered to wear. Despite his efforts, sleep eluded him, and soon he had gone down to the kitchen to grab something to drink. Sweat poured down his back, each drop fat and warm as it rolled down his spine. It only served to irritate him as he grumpily rummaged through the refrigerator.

His hand finally closed around the last lukewarm soda in the chiller. Jerry grumbled to himself as he rolled the can on his neck and gently closed the door. No need to wake Lana, after all.

He took several moments to gaze at the street outside. "Another week of this heat is going to be a grind." he thought to himself. The weather reports claimed that the heatwave was totally natural, no respite in sight. With a heavy sigh, he popped the can open and drank slowly, relishing each swallow as the liquid flowed down his parched throat.

A cool gust of air was the only warning Jerry had before something hissed behind him, sharp fangs easily puncturing his neck. His grunt of surprise was followed by bewilderment as his body began to respond to the alien substances injected into him with alacrity. He was barely aware of a warm, wet body pressing against his back, a hand slipping into his boxers as his cock began to drip like a barely-opened faucet. The can fell from his finger onto a nearby chair as his resistance ebbed quickly, replaced by an ever-building arousal. With a soft moan, he arched his back and pushed against his assailant as the intruder's soft hand wrapped around his manhood. A part of his mind realized that his cock was already slick with liquid, and each thrust only made it spurt harder against his already-drenched boxers. The intruder's other hand was roaming his chest, squeezing and teasing his skin with each passing moment.

Soon, Jerry's resistance had crumbled completely. The only thing he could do was lean against his lover as his cock kept spurting his seed. His brain could barely form any speech beyond unintelligible moans and grunts. Soon, the only thing it could recognize were the waves of ecstatic stimulation as his body changed. The sound of fabric tearing startled him as cool air grazed his now-exposed crotch, and a moment later he felt his body being turned around, his butt landing on the floor.

Despite his lust-fueled haze, he managed to recognize some things about the creature before him. It was just as tall as he was, and heavily muscled despite its slim appearance. It's smooth, wet skin shone in the little light that the room possessed, and it was definitely quite female in every way save for the cock that was slowly emerging from its wet vagina. He blinked in surprise, but as it completed its emergence, the thought of fleeing never crossed his mind. Instead, he leaned onto his arms and spread his legs, his own cock still dribbling precum despite its stiffness. With deliberate slowness, the creature lay on top of Jerry, its wet manhood sliding into his ass as it gazed with starry eyes into his own.

It felt wonderful to Jerry, as if some kind of lifelong dream was finally in motion. Its girth and depth was neither a surprise nor a shock to his newly-refashioned brain, and soon he was leaning back with soft moans as he ground his hips against his alien lover. He could feel his body continuing to change, but the pleasure was simply too much for anything else to come to mind. With the barest of awareness, he felt his chest slowly but surely swelling, his bosom becoming quite prominent as his manhood's newly inhuman girth caused its tip to barely brush against his newly-fashioned underboob. His gasps of pleasure seemed to synchronize with the waves of warm, humid air brushing against his newly-smoothed scalp.

He could feel his alien lover already at the brink of its first orgasm in his ass, its cock's surface somehow morphing with each thrust to better push his sensitive inner muscles into sensory overdrive. With a final, explosive grunt, it came into him, and all Jerry could do was hold on as spurt after spurt of alien DNA filled his - no, her now - body. She could only groan and cum in response, her cock erupting with one final burst of seed as her refashioned body blasted her brain with pleasure.

With a wet pop, the creature slid free of Jerry and paused, seemingly admiring its handiwork. Jerry was certainly its creature now, and more changes were making themselves slowly, but surely apparent. Her body had finished its initial transformation into physical womanhood, and her cock had begun its withdrawal into her newly-formed vagina as it continued to drip with her seed. Soon, whatever vestiges of humanity Jerry had before this would be gone, replaced only by a drive to hunt and breed.

It began to sniff the air for the scent of fresh prey when it heard a horrified gasp behind it. As if on cue, it exhaled a nearly invisible cloud of pheromones into the room, slowly turning around to see the noise's source. After a few moments, the creature finally settled its gaze on Lana, immobilized with surprise and horror at the sight of her transforming boyfriend. She could only hold on to the railing of the stairs as her brain tried to make sense of the scene before her. But unbeknownst to her mind, her body was already reacting to the alien DNA in the air, and it was only a matter of time before she surrendered to them.

The creature seemed to smile as it bent to leap onto its newest victim...