Genetic Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you have to do whatever I say? Like, how does this work? Do I own you?" I asked him bluntly.

"Strictly speaking, yes, you own me. I don't have to do everything you tell me; however, since I am here to be your ideal companion, there is a good chance if you ask me to do something, I will, except I can't break the law. I can't do anything that would hurt or kill me. You know, stuff like that," Griffin explained.

"Spooky. Sorry, I think the wine is getting to me. It's not affecting you?" I asked him.

"Oh, it is. I guess I'm just good at hiding it," Griffin replied.

"You don't have to hide it. I promise I won't take advantage of you," I said impishly.

"Do you want to take advantage of me?" He asked, matching my energy.

"Griffin Odyssey! How dare you!" I replied, feigning indignation.

He blushed and stammered an apology before I stopped him and explained I was joking. I scooted a little closer to him on the couch, and he smiled as he opened his arms, knowing what I wanted.

"Don't read too much into this. I'm tipsy, and you're nice. That's all. I haven't had anyone to snuggle with in quite some time," I said, settling against his chest and pulling the blanket over us.

"I won't, I promise. I'm here for whatever you need me to be, remember? I'm content to be your teddy bear if that's what you want," he answered softly.

"Well, aren't you perfect?"

GRIFFIN

This was an incredible day. I shifted slightly on the couch, making myself comfortable as Erin snuggled into me. I knew the wine made us a bit tipsy, but I hoped it wasn't just that. The idea of her warming up to me and maybe wanting more than a friend seemed nice. My emotions would grow and shape in response to hers. I would be what she needed. This was nice; her head on my chest felt right. I reached up and ran my fingers through her soft brown curls. A peaceful sigh escaped her lips, and her body melted against mine.

"Yeah?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Yeah," she cooed.

I looked down and noticed her eyes had drifted shut while the movie played on. I gently nudged her, and as if reading my mind, she mumbled, "I'm here. That feels good." I nodded and continued running my fingers through her hair, further relaxing the little human curled up against me.

She was so small compared to me. 6'3" isn't that tall, however, compared to her 5'4", I guess it was. She seemed so delicate and soft despite her vivacious personality. Almost on autopilot, I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I don't know why; it seemed the right thing to do. Her body twitched slightly, and I was suddenly concerned I had crossed a line.

ERIN

He kissed the top of my head, didn't he? I'm surprised, yet at the same time, I'm not. I almost wanted him to. Did he sense it? I wonder what else he can sense. I shifted against him slightly and looked up into his crystal blue eyes. I reached up and cupped his face, my fingers resting in his soft beard. As if on command, he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips, tender and almost polite.

I kissed him back, lightly pulling his bottom lip between mine and flitting my tongue across it. He tightened his arms around me and leaned into the kiss, his teeth grazing my lip for the briefest of seconds, sending a shock wave from my lips to the deepest pit of my stomach. I broke the kiss and looked at him again, pleased to see an expression on his face that seemed to say, "Whatever you want, I'm here." It was such an odd feeling, but at the same time, it was comforting to know this gorgeous man was here for me, and I was in total control. He wouldn't hurt me because he couldn't.

A warm fuzzy sensation flowed through me as I gently kissed those soft lips again before leaning back on his chest. He moved, and his arms slipped around me, pulling me further up into his lap. I found myself looking into his eyes again. "We never had dessert. Is there anything you would like?" He asked, his voice dripping with a deep, liquid sexuality.

"Oh. Umm, I don't know. There's definitely something I want, but it's a little fast. You know?" I replied hesitantly.

"That's alright. We can do whatever you want. You're in charge," he replied. His voice was a comforting rumble from deep in his chest. It melted something in my core, making it hard to resist him.

"So, how do you know what I want?" I asked, still looking into his eyes.

"I am attuned to parts of your mind and can read your body language. When we're close like this, I can detect your body responding to things," he answered.

"Oh gods, can you hear my thoughts?" I asked, a flush creeping into my face.

"No, no. Nothing like that. Something tells me I wish I could, judging by the blushing," he poked me in the side playfully.

"HeyI Rude!" I winked.

"So, do you think this is going to work?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. You're kind, you can cook, you're cute..." my voice trailed off, realizing what I was saying.

"I'm cute?" He grinned.

"Well, yeah," I hesitated.

He ran his hands down my sides, exploring me through my clothes. "I'm glad you think I'm cute."

His touch sent little sparks coursing through me. Gods and goddesses, I knew it had been a long time, but this was ridiculous. I'm not a teenager; controlling myself shouldn't be this difficult. I almost felt silly. Almost. "Mmmmmm, ohhh, that feels good." I melted into him as he gently caressed my body. His hands traced around my waist and stomach, turning me so my back was against him. His muscles worked against my back, shuffling this way and that. I reached behind me to put my arms around the back of his neck, and touching him was heavenly. This was all so fast, so crazy. My mind was racing when his hand fell on top of my thigh. I jumped, and he stopped.

"Are you okay, Eeby?" He asked. "I don't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable. You seem so happy."

"I'm okay. Just a little nervous," I answered, unsure what to say next.

"You're in charge," was his quiet reply.

His words were so absolute. "I'm in charge." He was right. I was in charge. Fuck it. I steadily moved my butt across his lap, nudging his gradually stiffening package. He accepted this as permission, and his hand moved up the top of my thigh to the hem of my shorts, skipping the fabric and landing again on the flat of my stomach. This time, his hand trailed under my shirt to just under my breasts before slipping back to my waistband. I relaxed, letting my head fall against his chest, closing my eyes in anticipation.

His hand slipped further down moving under my waistband and teasing at the smooth flesh of my mound. A hushed moan escaped my lips before I could stop myself. He gently massaged my mons before parting his fingers and exploring my labia. My hips shifted, pushing into his hand as if hungry for more. He rubbed in long circular gestures that moved my sensitive clit inside its hood before parting my lips with his middle finger grazing through my wetness. He languidly slipped a finger inside me, causing me to grind into him. He withdrew the finger to spread my wetness to my clit, circling the sensitive, throbbing bud.

Gods, I'm going to cum if he keeps that up! His motions were tentative at first, long sweeps that encompassed not only the bud of my clit but also the top of my inner labia. Each stroke sent lightning through me and caused a white-hot pleasure to build in the pit of my stomach. His fondling quickened, my abs tensed, and suddenly, his free arm was around me, and his hand was cupping my breast.

I was about to tip over into orgasm when he slowed the circling movements as if to walk me back from the edge. He slid his finger down into me, leisurely kneading the bundle of nerves on the back of my pubic bone. The sudden pressure there drove a low moan from me, causing me to push down into him with my hips.

"I know, Eeby, I know. That feels so good, doesn't it? I love the way you moan for me," Griffin's voice rumbled in my ear, "Do you want to cum for me?"

I nodded, and my breathing quickened. The muscles in my core fluttered as my climax approached. I slowly fucked myself on his fingers while he held me, his constant pressure on my G-spot pulling me closer to the edge every second. I gasped, and with one final stroke, I came undone. A rolling orgasm pulsed through me. My pussy milked his finger; he continued stroking me, driving the climax on. I moaned and writhed in his arms, with wave after wave of pleasure throbbing across my body.

"That's it, let it all go. You've been holding onto that for a while, haven't you? It feels so good when you come for me, Eeby," he whispered in my ear, the waves rolling on for ages.

Finally, my body relaxed, the rippling of my climax fading away. I sagged back onto him, his finger slipped from my pussy, as he happily inserted it into his mouth to suck it clean of my wetness. So dirty, but so hot. I laid against his chest with his arms around me, panting like I had finished my morning run.

GRIFFIN

"Eeby, are you okay? You aren't saying anything," I quietly asked as she lounged in my lap.

"Oh, so good, Wonder Boy! So good," she replied shyly. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know. I just knew how to do it. It was second nature," I answered.

"Heaven. That was the best dessert I've had in a long time," Erin replied.

"Was it too fast?" I asked, almost scared of the answer.

"Yeah, but I don't care. You're cute, you're sweet, and you're here for me. Why shouldn't we have fun?" She replied.

"I aims to please, Eeby," I reply.

She sat up slightly and asked, "Why are you calling me Eeby?"

"I don't know. It seemed like a good nickname. Does it bother you?"

"No, I kind of like it. Can I call you pet names, too?"

"Of course!" I answered happily.

"In that case, Griffy," she yawned and snuggled on my chest, "what can I do to return the favor?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. You're sleepy," I stated with a wink.

"That's not very fair to you, is it?" She asked, sleep creeping into her voice.

"I'm not worried about it, and you shouldn't be either. There will be plenty of time for that later," I said reassuringly.

"That's true. There's no way I'm giving this up." Erin smiled at me, her brown eyes sparkling in the low light of the living room.

"You're going to keep me?" I asked with a sudden burst of joy in my voice.

"Uh, yeah, I'm keeping you. Are you kidding me?" She reached up and playfully ruffled my hair.

Our conversation gradually died while the movie played on, and Erin laid back against me. She pulled the blanket up around us and tucked it under her chin. Before too long, her breaths were deeper and steadier as she drifted off to sleep in my arms. I sat with her until the movie ended and turned the TV off when the credits rolled. Gathering her in my arms, I awkwardly stood from the couch, carried her down the hall to her room, and gently laid her on the bed. I walked to the door and heard her mumble a sleepy "Good night, Wonder Boy." I offered a goodnight back before closing the door behind me. I went up the hall to lock the door and turn out the lights.

In my room, I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the bathroom to turn on the shower in the en suite bathroom. The hot water rolled down my naked body. I thought back over the day about how lucky I'd been in the almost four days that I'd been alive, that Erin's Aunt Sarah ordered me, that I wasn't rejected, and how lucky I was to have an owner who accepted me for who and what I was without a lot of apparent hang-ups.

Out of the shower, dried, and sitting on the edge of his bed, I pulled back the covers before crawling under them, setting my phone on the charger disk, turning off the lights and closing my eyes.

Fading off to sleep, I couldn't help feeling lucky.

12