Genetic Odyssey Pt. 01

Story Info
Erin gets to know her pleasure GELF.
27.8k words
4.53
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

I am so happy to meet you. My name is David.

As you may or may not know, I am a pleasure GELF. A genetically engineered life form that was built specifically for you pleasure and companionship. I am pleased to get to know you, and to learn to better please you.

I have taken on my current form based on the outward perceptions of what you find attractive in a partner or companion. That being said, I am willing and able to change my appearance to best suit your current desires or mood.

Naturally, sexual pleasure and satisfaction is a large part of the reason I exist. Rest assured, I will be willing and able to provide for your needs in any way shape or form. Myself and my creators only ask that our activities not inflict any damage or serious pain upon me, as that would inhibit my ability to please and care for you going forward.

My anatomy can take on any form that would be pleasing to you, and will function as your desires dictate. Rest assured, that even though I am "anatomically correct" I cannot reproduce or become infected with any human diseases.

My only needs are food and water like a normal human, but I do require significantly less of these than my human counterparts would.

If you have any questions about how I function or the nature of what I am, please ask.

I look forward to learning your every desire and meeting and exceeding your every expectation.

Your very eager pleasure GELF,

David

He stood there, not saying anything. Just looking at her with an innocent jovial smile on his face as if he was completely oblivious to his purpose.

The silence was almost physically present as she read the letter that had come with him.

"Are you just going to stand there?" she said, looking across the room at the gift she hadn't asked for.

Her name was Erin, and she hadn't asked for her pushy aunt to send her a pleasure GELF. "I mean, my god. I'm 28, it's not like I'm a spinster." she fussed. "Well, you haven't dated since college and I know you've been lonely. Why shouldn't I use my money for something fun for once? Look Erin, you don't have to sleep with it. Just think of them as a roommate or a well hung, eager to please house cat. If you just hate the poor thing, it will be more than welcome in my home. Give it a month and let me know. Deal?" "Deal", Erin said begrudgingly.

She was still taking it, him, them, whatever in as they'd been delivered. They'd been simply standing there since the driver left. She had answered the door, to be met by a man in a semi-formal uniform saying he was from a company called Genetic Odysseys delivering her new pleasure GELF. He had handed her a letter of introduction, and gotten her signature on an acceptance form before getting back into the electric Ford sedan and driving away into the distance.

"Do you talk?" Erin asked the GELF with a small trace of annoyance. "Yes, I do." it replied. They were six feet tall with close cut dark hair, Caribbean blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed full beard. They looked powerfully built, but not overly muscular akin to a farm hand or soldier. Strong, but not chiseled. Their face could only be described as happy and innocent, the GELF's aquiline nose sat above a gentle smile and a strong, sure jaw. Dressed in jeans, hiking boots, and a comfortable flannel shirt he looked a bit like he'd been traveling.

Erin was quiet for a moment before she drew a hesitant breath, "Do you have a name? I'm sorry, I've never met one of you before." They blinked and then replied, "Yes I do, my name is David. It's so lovely to meet you."

Erin turned and walked from the foyer to the living room, motioning for David to follow her. Of course they obeyed. As David followed her into the living room he eagerly looked after her like a dog following their master. As much as they were built for their owners pleasure and not their own, the GELF had to admit that they were happy with their new owners appearance. She was small, but not ridiculously so. Erin was 5'2" and comfortably built. They could tell that she looked after her figure, but was also comfortable enough in her own skin to be imperfect. She had mousy brown hair and green eyes, she had a dainty nose, and a mouth that under normal circumstances would be decorated with a soft warm smile. Her soft green t-shirt and athletic shorts belied the fact that David's arrival hadn't been expected on this lazy Saturday afternoon.

As Erin sat down on the couch and motioned for David to do the same. As Erin settled onto the couch she asked with an almost desperate tone, "So what exactly am I supposed to do with you? Are you like a pet or something? This is all so weird! The letter said you're for my PLEASURE?! Are you a human dildo, for God's sake?"

David was visibly taken aback when he replied, "Do you want me to answer, or are you..." "Of course, I want you to answer. I don't know what to do with you!" Erin snapped, clearly becoming upset.

With a calm, reassuring smile he said, "OK, well if I may, deep breath Erin. I'm here to make your life better not worse. Essentially, I was made for you. If you want a love, I can be your lover. A friend? Done. A butler? Your wish is my command."

Erin drew a deep breath through her nose and gently blew it out through her mouth before replying, "So, you're here. Now what? Do you have a real name? Are you a man? What do I do with you?" "Well, my name is David. I don't really have a last name, but for the sake of easing you into things my last name can be Odyssey. To answer your other question, I don't really have a biological sex the way humans do. From what I understand, you're a heterosexual woman. So in my current physical form I am a man. As for what to so with me, you can do whatever will make you happy. So long as it doesn't hurt or damage me" David said in a gentle deep voice. Erin paused in though then said, "but like, you live here?"

David relied, "That would be ideal, but if that's not what you would like we can look at other arrangements." "And food? Clothes? I'm not getting a second job, you know." Erin answered, still sounding a little exasperated. David smiled a little as he said, "Oh you don't have to worry about that. While you do own me for all intents and purposes, part of my creation and purchase was a sizable bank account that can be used to see to few needs that I do have."

She paused at that, looking him in the eyes, "David." "Yes, Ma'am." He replied quietly. "Ugh, this is weird. Please don't call me ma'am. My name is Erin Belle. Call me Erin." "Will do, Erin." he said.

"So what now?" Erin asked. David answered, "Whatever your heart desires." "I guess since you're a gift from my aunt you'll need to live here with me. We should go get you settled in. Do you have anything? You know, personal stuff? I didn't see a bag on the porch." Erin asked. "At the risk of freaking you more, no I don't. I'm brand new. I have the clothes on my back, and a spare pair of underwear in my back pocket." David said. "alright then, I have a room for you. Then we can go get you some clothes. At least you're cute." She said as she stood up from the couch. As David stood to follow he gave her a big smile and said, "Thanks Erin. That's my job." Erin let out a little laugh as she rolled her eyes, "whatever, I always wanted a golden retriever boyfriend. Let me show you your room."

The room was nice, if a little spartan. A queen size bed with clean comfortable linens, a night stand, a lamp, a dresser, a medium sized closet, and a big picture window.

Erin looked around the room with David and said, "Sorry, I know it's not much but I don't get guests very often... or roommates." Without missing a beat David sat down on the bed replying, "No Erin, it's great. So, what do we do now?" "You said you don't have any clothes. I guess, we should probably take you shopping. Didn't you say something about a bank account to help you get set up?" She asked. "Oh yeah, I'll check and see how much I have."

David sat silently for a moment and closed his eyes before opening them again to look over to Erin and say, "It looks like the account has $750,000 in it." Erin's eyes wide wide as she shouted, "Oh my God." David looked to her with a look of confusion on his face, "Is that a lot? I'm three days old, don't know." She smiled back at him, "um, yeah that's a lot."

She took a second to look at him before realizing how utterly innocent this man, or creature was. Even though he had only been there for less than an hour she was starting to trust him in a way that almost made her uncomfortable. There was an instant familiarity that was absolutely bizarre for Erin as she had just about always been standoffish with new people, and yet she was completely comfortable. Erin snapped out of her thoughts, looking at David she said, "I guess we should get going." David nodded and replied, "OK, lets go. I love this already."

As they drove into town, Erin suddenly noticed how David was already changing to suit her tastes. His face had changed slightly, his beard was a shade lighter, his smile was somehow warmer and gentler, his eyes were still the same dazzling ocean blue, but they had a twinkle and a softness that made him look like he was wrapped in a warm blanket in front of a fire on a cold night.

"Davy, what do you need?" Erin asked quizzically. David answered back, "Well, I guess that's really up to you. But, I would say that I need some clothes, underwear, and a couple of pairs of shoes. I need some toiletries, too." At that, Erin looked over to him with a curious look on her face, "toiletries? Do you... Do that?" David chuckled before going on, "not really. But I do bathe, brush my teeth, shave. You know, hygiene stuff?"

Erin looked at David's beard, "shave?" David immediately blushed and stammered, "well, I...You seem to like..." Erin giggled at his innocence, "ok, ok I get it. Don't hurt yourself."

David lay his arm next to Erin's on the leather arm rest and gently took her hand in his.

"Hey there Tiger, what are you doing? I didn't tell you to do that." Erin jokingly chided her GELF. With a playful smirk David replied, "No you didn't, but part of my being is the ability to feel your wants, needs, and desires. And, you aren't pulling away." With that Erin's cheeks colored slightly and she muttered, "Fine. It is nice I guess."

As they drove on, they just sat quietly listening to the radio until they pulled into the parking lot of a decent sized shopping center. She parked her black SUV she pondered what he needed. How did she want him to dress? If she asked him, they would simply reply "whatever you want." So, Erin decided that the answer for now was going to be snugly dad-bod casual. Nothing crazy or over the top. They walked into the mall and headed over to a little cluster of clothing stores. Erin began to pull things from the various racks. A little smile crossed her face as she glanced over the various racks, her eyes falling to the various styles and colors of underwear.

She handed the pile of clothing to David and gestured for him to head over to the dressing room to try on. He looked a little confused as if he didn't quite know what she was asking.

Erin took a second to realize he'd never bought clothes before, and didn't know about how the process worked. "I'm pretty sure I got the sizes right, but you need to go in there and try these on to make sure they fit well and look good." She said gently. He replied, "The fit shouldn't be a problem, but as far as how things look go; I'm afraid I don't have much of an opinion on that. Would you mid coming in with me?"

Erin looked over to the fitting room attendant who had been not-so-obviously listening in to their conversation. The attendant realized Erin was looking at her and inclined her head in question. Erin asked, "Can we do that? Am I allowed to go in with him?" The attendant replied, "Sure, just no funny business in the fitting rooms please." "Of course not", Erin answered politely.

They entered the spacious fitting room closing and locking the door behind them. As soon as the lock clicked over, David unbuttoned and slipped out of his shirt before tugging down his well fitting jeans to reveal a pair of short form fitting trunks with a pleasant looking bulge in the front. Erin feigned embarrassment and averted her eyes exaggeratedly, "Oh geez! You're getting naked in front of me just like that?! No Shame!" David looked concerned and stopped dead saying, "What? I saw you picking out underwear for me and we're in here together to see what looks good. I didn't think I needed to be bashful. I'm so sorry, Erin."

As he pulled his jeans back up the look of genuine concern on his kind, gentle face tugged at her heart strings. She took a moment to admire his upper body before looking into his eyes and saying, "No no, don't apologize. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think I was upset. I was just a little surprised, and mostly joking. That's all. We're going to be living together, I'll see you eventually whether I wanted to or not. Please go ahead." David smiled at her with a genuine look of relief in his eyes replying, "OK, you had me worried for a second."

He resumed undressing, slipping his jeans back down his thighs as he stepped out of his hiking boots. Erin sneakily admired his body while he was distracted getting out of his clothes, his legs were well toned and defined like a runner who didn't skip leg day. His stout thighs lead up to the legs of his short underwear. She repressed an excited smile as her eyes played over the healthy bulge under the soft, smooth fabric. She trailed her eyes up his torso, deeply enjoying his stomach and chest. His flat stomach wasn't overly trained or hard, but it gave way to a well toned and built chest. His shoulders were broad and strong with arms that looked like they could either build seven miles of fence or snuggle her off to sleep.

She handed him a gray Henley and a fresh pair of jeans, as she waited for him to get dressed she wondered if he had other needs. Things like a cell phone or a car that were absolute necessities to people in the modern world might mean nothing to the creature standing in front of her.

He dropped the shirt over his head and turned back to her with a happy and curious look on his face. He gave a little spin and gestured to her as if to say, "What do you think?"

Erin looked him up and down and told him, "I love it. Casual, but not sloppy. What do you think, Davy?" He replied, "Well, like I said earlier. I don't have an opinion on style. That's your department. But it's comfortable and it fits well. It seems like it makes you happy, so that's a win in my book." Erin smiled warmly and said, "Winner winner, then. OK, there's a few more things to try here and then we can do pick up a few other things." "Great, if you'll hand me the rest of the stuff. I'll be happy to model it for you." David replied excitedly. "Davy, that is music to my little ears. One more thing." Erin said as she gestured for her GELF to turn around. When his back was to her, she reached down and checked the label on his trunks.

David started slightly at her touch, and he looked back over his shoulder at her and gently asked, "Uh, whatcha doin?" Erin smiled innocently and replied, "Checking to make sure I grabbed you the right size. We can't have you getting naked in the dressing room, can we?" David made a playfully scornful face and retorted, "Spoilsport." Erin chuckled and answered, "Whatever, let's see how the rest of this looks."

They spent the next 20 minutes or so with David trying this and that with Erin picking and choosing about ten different outfits before checking out at the register and stepping back into the warm sunshine of a spring afternoon.

Erin looked at her new friend happily, she was curious about something as she asked him. "Do you think you need a phone?" David replied, "Strictly speaking no, I can check in on important information in my head. My Genetic Odysseys account for example. I can look at the weather and things like that too. While I'm organic, I pretty much have a computer between my ears. That being said, I don't have the ability to communicate with you or watch Netflix." "So, my new friend needs a phone. And maybe a couple of other things." She replied as they walked to the car.

They spent the rest of the afternoon getting a smartphone for David as well as a few other necessities such as deodorant, cologne, a toothbrush, and things along those lines. As Erin started to think about heading back home, she realized that she didn't have much in the way of food at home.

Erin rolled her eyes and thumped the steering wheel, "Aw, crap. We have to run by the grocery store. I don't have much at home. Unless you think we should eat out this evening." David replied, "Well, really it's whatever you want to but I would like to cook for you if that's OK. I feel like you would like that, and that it might help us bond." "Well, I don't know that we need much help in the bonding department. That's a lot for right now. But, I would love for you to cook for me." Erin answered a little hesitantly. "Done then, I'll cook for us." David stated definitively.

They stopped off and picked up ingredients for a delicious three course meal. By the time the two had made it back to the comfortable three bedroom house, the sun was starting to set and the evening chill was starting to creep in.

As they walked into the house together with the groceries, David asked Erin "So what would you like for dinner? With the stuff we got there are plenty of options." Erin answered, "Why don't you surprise me, Wonder-Boy?" "I'll be happy to, why don't you take a rest and I will go get dinner started." David answered happily. As Erin walked over to the couch and sat down she called to David, "Have fun, do you need any help in the kitchen?" David smiled to himself before answering, "I don't think so, like I said earlier. I'm built for this."

David walked into the kitchen as Erin settled onto the couch. He phone buzzed in her back pocket; as she pulled it out she saw that it was a text from her aunt.

Aunt Belle: How's your little friend working out?

Erin: OK, I guess.

Aunt Belle: Come on, they sent me a picture of what he looked like on arrival. His fact sheet made him seem really sweet to. You're going to tell me that he's just OK?

Erin: FINE. He's pretty nice. He's cooking dinner for us right now.

Just then her phone rang in her hand. She answered and put the phone to her ear to immediately hear her aunt on the other end of the line. "Do you mean to tell me that 'he's just nice'?!" Her aunt asked astonishingly. "Yeah, he's really sweet." Erin answered. Her aunt was quiet for a second before saying, "Really sweet..." An edge of frustration started to work it's way into Erin's voice as she replied, "What did you think I was going to jump his bones in the foyer? You know I'm not like that. He is tempting though... He's nice, he seems like he really cares about my happiness." Her aunt answered back, "He does, apparently that's the real beauty of these things. He wants to bring you joy. Nothing more, nothing less. It says so in the brochure." "Cool your jets Auntie Belle. We're just getting to know each other. We went shopping for clothes and a few things for him. Now he's cooking dinner, then we're probably going to watch TV. Nothing more." She could almost hear the smug smile on her aunts face when the answer came back, "Mhm sure..." Erin rolled her eyes and decided she needed to hit the eject button, she took a deep breath and said loudly "What's that David?! You need help in the kitchen?! Auntie, I gotta go." She quickly hung up the phone.

Erin let out an exasperated sigh as she let her head drop back on to the couch cushion. Her aunt was so pushy sometimes, but she knew that it came from a good place. But still, first dropping David on her, now the meddling to push her into using him like a living sex toy. She shook her head in exasperation, as she heard David walk back into the room.

123456...8