Genetically Superior Future

Story Info
Breeding in the future between grandmother and grandson.
6.4k words
3.89
35.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PH4R40H
PH4R40H
128 Followers

Prologue: The Doctor Visit ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This has to be a mistake doctor!"

"I know its not what you want to hear but we ran the tests over and over. They are the best match for mating together."

"Of all the people in this damn city, you're telling me my mother and my son would make genetically superior offspring?!"

"Yes that's correct..."

"I cant believe this!"

"Please calm down. Lets rejoin your family in my office."

The doctor brought the distraught man back to his mom and son to talk about the next steps. He sat there with his head down listening to all the details. How his mother still had a healthy womb and his son had a very large penis which was the perfect match for her. The ride home was going to be very awkward.

Part 1: The Family Sit Down ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year was 2142, advancements in technology have allowed humans to have a baby with whoever they wanted, without genetic defects. This led to finding the best possible mate to produce genetically superior offspring with. It just so happened that this small family got the shock of their lives when testing the young male of the household.

Maria lived in a high rise apartment with her son and grandson. Her son moved back in with her after a nasty divorce. Her son and grandson didn't have the best father-son relationship after the falling out with his wife.

Thanks to modern technology in healthcare related fields, Maria looked really young for a 61 year old woman. She could pass up for a woman 10 years younger. Guys in the streets still turned their heads as she passed by, just to get a glimpse of her jiggly ass supported by a pair of tone and thin legs. Even her shoulder length hair stayed a vibrant brunette color with only a few greys she didn't care about toughing up. Having her son, Steve, at a young age helped her case to be young grandma to her grandson Dante.

When they got back from the doctors appointment, they all sat in the living room to discuss their options.

"Mom, you know I don't like this one bit! I don't want my son breeding my own mother!" Steve pleaded.

Maria peered at her grandson who spoke next. She noticed how confident he was in the awkward family meeting.

"Well you heard the doc dad, your mom and I are the most compatible mates. I don't think we should pass this up."

There was a short dramatic pause before Maria answered next.

"I'm sorry son but I have to agree with him. Its our duty to produce the best specimens for the human race."

"THIS IS BULLSHIT! There's no way I'm letting this happen!"

"Well its two to one dad. Try and stop us." Dante smugly said.

"You little shit!" Steve walked over to Dante with his fist balled.

Dante began to stand up in preparation to defend himself or attack if need be.

"STOP YOU TWO!" Maria screamed.

Steve stopped dead in his tracks. He knew his mom just saved him from an ass beating if his son fought back. He wanted to fight their decision but had to think of something. Biding his time, he retreated to his room leaving his mom and son alone in the living room. Hearing their conversation before he got too far away to hear made his blood boil.

"I guess I should just move into your room now huh?" Dante asked Maria.

"It would make it easier I suppose."

"Great, sounds like a plan, now we just need to figure out when we wanna start trying for a baby."

The rest of the day was normal until it was dinner time. Steve didn't say a word to him as he ate the meal his mother made them all. His mother and son were talking with each other as if he wasn't even there. He ate as quickly as he could before returning to his room to plot a way for this not to happen. Hearing a lot of movement in the hallway, he decided to go check out the ruckus and saw his son carrying clothes from his room down the hall.

"Dante, what are you doing with your clothes?"

"Moving them to your moms room, were gong to be sharing a bed now." He grinned and continued doing what he was doing.

Steve's face went red. He slammed the door and flopped into bed. Unable to think about foiling them for the night.

Part 2: Calendar ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Maria was in the kitchen inputting data onto the holo-calendar. She was hoping everyone had cooled down from the events from yesterday. Her mind was focused on the events ahead. Steve walked in to get a cup of coffee and wondered what his mother was doing.

"What are you inputting into the calendar?"

"I'm not sure you want to know..."

"Sure I do. What are those dates?"

"I've calculated my most fertile days with the help of the doctor and I'm putting them on here to plan out with Dante on what days we need to...breed."

"OK you're right, I didn't need to know that!".

Just then, Dante walked into the kitchen.

"Hey everyone!"

Maria gleefully greeted him but Steve didn't say a word.

"I made you breakfast baby! Here you go." Maria pulled out a plate of eggs and meat from the insta-heat stove.

Dante sat down and started shoveling his breakfast in his mouth.

"Did you make me anything?" Steve asked.

"You can make something yourself. I made this for Dante because he needs to be full of energy for all these days!" Maria pointed at some of the days she marked on the holo-calendar.

Dante got up and hugged his grandma from behind. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pressed himself firmly against her.

"What's this?" He asked directing to the holo-calendar.

"These are all the days we need to try and make a baby." Maria answered.

"Wow! Looks like were going to be busy." Dante looked over at his dad, giving him a cocky grin.

Steve stormed off back to his room like a frightened animal.

Part 3: Secrets Come to Light ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day before her first fertile day, Maria called her family into the living room to discuss their situation. It was mainly to talk through any issues and calm her sons nerves. She also had something to confess.

The meeting was somewhat successful. Steve didn't seem to be harboring as much of a grudge towards his son. That was until Maria dropped a bomb on them.

"Steve, you know how you never knew your father?"

"Yes..."

"Well I never knew him either."

"What do you mean mom? You said he abandoned us..."

"I wanted to save you from the truth."

"And that is?"

"I went to a clinic. I was artificially inseminated. I've never actually been with a man...".

"You're a virgin grandma?" Dante asked.

"Yes."

"How was that saving me from the truth?!" Steve yelled.

"I didn't know what to do! I was too young!"

"Holy shit this is amazing! I'm going to be taking your virginity and give you a baby!" Dante was ecstatic.

"That's right Dante. I'm sorry Steve, I just needed to get that off my chest before taking the next step with a man, your son."

Steve put his hands in his face while Dante pulled Maria up into a warm embrace.

"I cant wait till tomorrow grandma!"

They sealed their love with a kiss. Steve was furious.

Part 4: Love Making -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day. With all their giddy excitement, it flew by in an instant. Dante took it upon himself to make Maria's favorite meal for dinner. They laughed it off that he wasn't the best chef and it didn't turn out quite well but Maria loved his thoughtfulness.

After a long time talking and touching each other through the meal, the pair were finally in the mood to take things to the bedroom. Dante got up and took his grandmothers hand helping her out of her seat. He then pulled Maria into a warm embrace before kissing up her neck, along her jaw and finally to her juicy lips. It was so sensual, it made Maria's knees weak. Dante sensed this and cradled Maria before lifting her up into a bridal carry.

Steve was jealously peeking around the corner into the kitchen. He had to retreat after seeing his mother get easily picked up by his strong son who then started making his way to the bedrooms. Standing just inside his bedroom, he heard his mother giggling as footsteps walked past his door and then the door close to his mothers bedroom. Since he was hungry, he figured he'd take advantage of the scraps those two left behind and clean up after them as well. After tiding the kitchen up, he started to walk to his room but curiosity got the better of him. Steve put his ear up to Marias bedroom door.

Inside the room, Dante was slowly unbuttoning his shirt while Maria watched him seductively from the bed. He then pulled it apart revealing his chiseled abs and pecks. His grandmother cooed at the sight of the absolute man before her. His hands went to his zipper and shucked his pants and boxers down with one tug. The monster he's been hiding all this time bounced before her.

"Fuck, your dick is huge!" Maria stared into Dante's eyes.

"From the pictures I've seen on the net, it looks way bigger than average." She continued.

"You been looking at porn grandma? We should find out how I compare to my dad then." Dante laughed and suggested evilly.

"Oh that wouldn't be right honey. You're probably a lot larger than him anyway..." Maria blushed.

Steve heard enough and needed to blow off some steam. He went back to his room and grabbed a few things before leaving the apartment.

Late into the night, Steve returned to the apartment only to hear loud cries coming from his mothers room. His eyes bulged realizing what was going on. The sound dampeners in his room would be able to drown it out but unfortunately for him, it wasn't working.

In Maria's bedroom, Dante was in between his grandmothers legs slowly sliding in and out of her depths. It was still crazy to him that this mature woman was still a virgin until today. Her pussy was so snug on his cock, Maria yelped in pleasure and pain as her grandson opened her up. The couple kissed throughout their love making session, Dante wanted her to feel loved and suppress her pain with his lips. He was getting her used to his size because their next sessions would not be as sensual.

Every push and pull resulted in the large head of Dante's cock to bump into Marias cervix. Every so often, he'd keep his entire length in her and gyrate around. It was a rush to know he was knocking at the door to her womb where his father once grew.

Marias pussy was frothy with her cum after receiving so many orgasms from the skilled lover. Dante was nearing the end of what he could endure. His movements became a little faster and then finally pushed himself in as far as he could go. Maria could feel every vein pulse in her grandsons pole, it got longer and wider for a few seconds before releasing. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the warm fluid pour inside her womb. Dante grunted as each spurt coated her insides, his cockhead now past the ring of his grandmothers cervix. The pair kissed and roamed each others bodies, pussy still stuffed with a fading penis, until they both fell asleep.

Part 5: Futile Attempts ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning after, Steve was in the living room watching some news trying to get his mind off what happened last night. Footsteps were approaching from the bedrooms. To Steve's delight, it was just his mother.

"Oh you cleaned up our dinner last night. Thank you honey."

"You're welcome mom. Hey I wanted to talk to -"

Steve was cut off as Dante walked into the room and gave Maria a slap on the ass causing her to yelp.

"Let me make you a nice breakfast baby." Maria offered Dante.

"Sounds good, call me when its done." Dante plopped down onto the sofa.

After a few minutes of silence, Steve spoke up.

"So are you two finished? No more sex needed right?" Steve asked timidly.

Just then Maria told Dante to come get his breakfast.

"We're far from over dad. We're not leaving the bedroom until I've filled your mom to the brim with my cum." Dante laughed before walking into the kitchen.

3 hours later...

"Whew!" Dante emerged from the bedroom. A hot gust of air escaped as the door opened.

Steve was still on the couch watching TV but now with the volume turned up very loud in an attempt to drown out the other noises. He saw his son grab a drink from the kitchen and go sit out on the balcony overlooking the city.

Steve took this opportunity to check on his mom. The door was still open, he felt the hot air emanating from the room, the sex smell was strong as well. There in the middle of the bed was his mother, a few laid pillows under her hips. She was probably knocked out so he walked in closer.

The bed was a mess. Stains soaked every inch of the bed. Cool lights in the dark room showed Marias skin was covered in a sheen of sweat. She was lightly breathing so Steve got even closer. He looked at her puffy pussy, red from all the action, cum filled the gaping hole to the brim.

"Getting a good view?"

Steve was startled the hear his sons deep voice. His large figure stood in the doorway.

"Get the fuck out bitch!" Dante commanded in a low voice as not to wake Maria.

Steve jolted out past his nude son.

Part 6: Taking Too Long ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, those two had sex every day multiple times. Steve was getting more interested rather than drowning out the noise. Right now he was listening in.

"Yeah suck that dick grandma!"

"You sure you never sucked a guy off before?" Dante continued.

With Steve's ear up to the door, his eyes bulged at what his son was saying. He had enough. As Maria was tracing the fat vein running up Dante's shaft with her tongue, the door flew open.

"That's not helping get you pregnant mom! Why are you wasting time sucking him off!"

"Oh will you shut up and..." Dante was cut off by Maria.

"Don't tell me what is and what isn't helping, I researched what a young man needs to get stimulated."

"I should get you stimulated now too grandma." Dante smirked at his dad.

"Not with your father here, let him leave first!" Maria pleaded.

Dante didn't wait and moved around behind Maria so her juicy ass that was on display. Spreading her cheeks and sticking his tongue into her asshole made Steve wince.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Steve gasped.

"NNNNooooo" Maria moaned.

"You shouldn't be doing that to my mother!" Steve shouted.

"You don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman, maybe mom would still be around if you did! Now will you get the fuck lost?" Dante spat.

Steve felt defeated and left the room, but not before leaving the door ajar on purpose. He pretended to leave but would be back shortly to watch the spectacle. About 10 minutes later, things sounded like they were really heating up in the bedroom so he decided to try and get a peek. Looking in through the crack of the door, he saw his mother and son were fucking like animals. It didn't look like they were attempting to breed but rather get each other off.

Standing at the door for almost an hour, Steve wasn't happy he was touching himself. It was like watching hardcore porn but with his mom and son instead of two unrelated pornstars, he couldn't help it Things finally looked to be slowing down. Dante announced he was going to cum and stands up on the bed. Maria got on her knees while Dante furiously jerked off. Rope after rope of jizz plastered her face, claiming her as her grandson's territory.

"Why isn't he cumming inside her?" Steve thought to himself.

He wouldn't be able to look at his mothers face the same. Remembering his sons load covering her made his stomach turn.

Part 7: Making up for Lost Time -------------------------------------------------------------------

"WERE. GONNA. MAKE. UP. FOR. ALL. THE. FUCKING. YOU. MISSED. OUT. ON!" Dante said through gritted teeth, each word met with a savage thrust.

Maria squirted onto the sheets. She was in heaven. Her eyes rolled back. This was something she never dreamed of doing, getting dominated, especially now at her age.

Meanwhile, Steve was across the city complaining to the doctor.

"The sex they are having is not normal doctor. He's treating my mother like some whore off the street!"

"Well is she enjoying it? Sorry to pry but its necessary to know..."

"Y-Yeah, very much so I-I guess. She even squirted one time that I know of."

"That is good, your son is pleasing her which means your mothers eggs will be more than ready to take his seed. She should be pregnant in no time and this will all be over."

"Ok good...thanks for calming me down."

The doctor walked Steve out to the waiting room and they said their goodbyes.

Part 8: Anal Virginity ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight, Dante wanted to try his luck with Maria.

"Ambient lights."

Dante snapped his fingers and the room dimmed but was lit by cool colors. It made it a little hard for Steve to still get a good view of the action. He was watching through the crack of the door at his mother and son sitting at the edge of the bed, completely naked.

Pulling Maria up into a warm embrace, Dante began to kiss her like a lover. Their mouths made loud wet smacking noises. They were barely able to breath, more focused on tasting their mouths. Maria and Dante ran their hands all over their bodies. The pair parted and starred deeply into each others eyes for a few moments.

"Turn over for me, on your knees, face in the sheets. I wanna see that juicy ass of yours in the air."

"As you wish." Maria purred as she got into position.

She wiggled her ass at him which was met by a proper smack. Dante looked over at his father still peeping from the doorway. Once again, he brough his face into her ass and smothered himself in her cheeks.

"OOOOoooooo" Maria moaned.

"MMMmMmmm" Dante showed his love for eating her ass.

He ran his face up and down her entire crotch and ass. He jiggled her cheeks around his face as he almost tried to suffocate himself. Giving her a few more proper rims, Dante got up behind her on his knees as well. With his legs, he pushed Marias legs together, her ass made a beautiful heart shape as it perched in the air.

Lining his veiny tool up to her dripping snatch, he slowly sunk in using only his hips as his arms hung by his sides. After causing his grandmother to let out a sexy moan as he bottomed out, Dante finally brought his hands to her cheeks. His large palms were able to grab a full cheek in each hand and caress as he slowly pulled in and out of her pussy. Maria couldn't help but push her ass back and meet his thrusts. The blue and neon pink hues cast upon Maria's back. Dante's eyes trailed down her spine to her ass. He then used his thumbs to spread her pink asshole. All while still feeding her his cock, watching her wet asshole wink back at him with each push and pull.

"Say grandma, you have the most beautiful asshole."

"Oh dear, are you staring at your innocent granny's asshole? You shouldn't be!"

"I cant take my eyes off it!"

"What a naughty grandson I have!"

"This gives me an idea. Since I already took your vaginal virginity, why don't you let me take your anal virginity too?"

All their combined movement stopped. Dante was still halfway inside her. Maria turned her head as best she could to look back at him. At first she looked stern but then a wicked smile spread across Maria's face.

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

"Shit, I thought you were going to say no! Awesome, I'll order some lube." Dante smiled.

As he was still fucking her and fingering her asshole, he order the lube off the net through his neural implants. Steve was jerking himself off watching and listening to his mother and son from the hallway.

PH4R40H
PH4R40H
128 Followers
12