Genetically Superior Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only 10 minutes past when the doorbell rang.

"Sounds like the lube is here. Get ready for me!". Dante sounded excited.

Steve hid back in his room before his son ran to the front door.

Dante returned but purposely kept the door slightly ajar, knowing his father would be trying to peek in on the action. He was planning on really pissing him off.

"Hand me the bottle honey." Maria asked.

"Uhh why?"

"You'll see. Stand next to bed for me."

Dante followed her order and she popped the cap off the lube. Maria squeezed the gel along the top of Dante's cock.

"Oh I see where this is going." Dante smirked.

She put the bottle down and brought her hands to his dick. Her hands started massaging the gel from base to tip until it was fully slippery.

Maria got back into position so her butt was up in the air as her grandson got back on the bed. She then felt the cool liquid ooz onto her asshole. The cool feeling caused her to gasp. Dante then got back on the bed and lined up to her perfect star. He head was nudging at her backdoor.

"Go slow honey, my asshole will need to get used to your size, just like my pussy did." Maria pleaded.

A few nudges later and the lube helped the penetration. The head of Dante's cock was the only thing in Marias asshole so far. He stopped there for a few seconds before inching in further. Her asshole was so much tighter, it was hard to push further even with lube. Every bump fought the intruder.

Dante stared at his dick and watched the veins on his dick disappear inch by inch slowly into the sphincter. When he started getting deeper and deeper with each slow stroke, his large hands kept her cheeks apart.

At the same time she was getting used to his size, Maria was furiously rubbing her clit to help get to a wonderful orgasm. This couldn't be hard and fast anal for tonight, it would take some getting used to. Dante continued his slow masterful strokes in and out of his grandmas bowels. Taking in the sight of his veiny monster struggling to enter was getting to be too much. Without announcing, Dante slowly went balls deep and let out a groan before Maria felt her insides being flooded with a hot liquid. After sitting there fully lodged for a minute, the slimy dick retreated leaving a void.

"Make that asshole gape for me baby." Dante huffed.

A large flood of sperm dripped out of Maria's asshole as she pushed.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk straight for a while." Maria sounded exhausted.

Without needing direction, Maria spun around and lined her mouth up with Dante's ass juice covered dick. Even he was surprised by the event that was about to occur giving a shocked look. Maria proceeded to clean Dante's dick off with her mouth, pleasing the stud even more.

"You're my dirty little girl aren't you?" Dante smirked.

"MMMmmmHHmmm." Maria nodded while cleaning her grandson off.

Part 9: Sleeping Pills ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Steve entered the living room after a long day of working in his room, Maria and Dante were whispering something. They stopped when he sat down on the couch. Then Maria turned to her son.

"Need a drink Steve? I'll get you a glass." Maria asked.

Sure mom, thanks." Steve wondered why she was being so nice.

Shorty after, Maria returned with a glass of water that looked a little cloudy.

"Drink up dad, you look parched." Dante said with a grin.

Little did Dante know, Steve was onto his sons plan of drinking something with crushed up sleeping pills. What was even worse, that his own mother was talked into it by his son. Steve monitored his sons purchases on the net and figured he was planning something devious. He pretended to take a sip. The two were pleased and sat out on the balcony for a while. After watching some TV, Steve opened the back door and announced he was getting tired and would go to bed early.

Steve wondered what they were planning. Only about 10 minutes past after he tucked himself in and pretended to sleep, before he heard his door open slowly.

"Don't worry, those pills could knock out a rhino. He wont wake up." Dante whispered.

"I hope you're right, I don't how you talked me into this!" Maria whispered back.

While on his side and his eyes shut, Steve heard them taking their clothes off.

"Come to this side of the bed where he's facing the wall and get on your knees." Dante instructed.

Through barely opened eyes, Steve watched his mother get on her knees as his son brough his dick to her mouth. She bobbed back and forth on the shaft making a lot of wet sucking noises for a few minutes.

"Man your mom can suck a mean dick dad!" Dante boasted not knowing his father could hear and almost see everything.

With a loud wet pop followed by a deep inhale, Maria recovered from the deepthroat. Dante pulled her up to her feet and bent her over at the edge of the bed right next to Steve. She had nothing to brace onto besides the very edge of the bed and some of the covers her son was using only inches away. Marias tits flopped around very close to Steve's face as Dante plowed her from behind. They were in full view even through squinted eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you in front of him while he's wide awake one of these days!"

"That would be so damn hot baby, now fuck me on the bed next to my son!" Maria squealed in delight.

Steve saw them walk around the bed and felt them lay on the open half. He didn't dare move as the bed started to shake from them resuming fucking. The bed shook and even the advanced bedding material made noise as those two ramped up. Accompanied by the sounds of a hand swatting at an asscheek, Maria's pleasureful howls and Dante's animalistic grunts.

Feeling a little bit confident, Steve decided to pretend to roll over in his sleep. All the noise and movement from the other two inhabitants stopped for a few moments. Resuming his soft breathing to feign being asleep, they got back into it thinking the coast was clear. Steve waited a bit before peeking at the action. They were spooning facing his direction with their heads toward the bottom of the bed. While they embraced in a deep kiss, his eyes wandered down to his mothers breasts, to her taunt stomach, to her one leg kept open and in the air by his sons hand as he thrust into her from behind.

"Okay, time for the finale." Dante announced.

Dante pulled out of her and stood up on the bed. He reached down and lifted his grandmother into the air with ease. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hands were holding her up by her ass as he stepped over his fathers sleeping body. Stranding directly over Steve's head, he opened his eyes to see his mothers pussy already stuffed with his sons dick. Dante lifted her up over and over, pussy juice was landing on Steve's face every time Maria went up and down the pole. The thrusting became so intense and a fury of motion, it felt like being splashed with a sprinkler.

With an abrupt motion, Maria was dropped onto her sons body. Her pussy and ass smeared his face for a moment before she got to her knees. This was the closest he'd ever been to the prize he always secretly wanted..

"Here it comes grandma! Make sure to catch every drop, don't want jizz any landing on my dad!" Dante chuckled.

Steve could only hear his son groan and watch the underside of his mother as she got ready to receive his gift. Every time a rope of cum shot out to land on her face was signaled by a grunt. Thankfully for Steve, Maria caught everything on her face and mouth before being helped to her feet again.

They admired the view of Steve on the bed one more time before leaving.

"Oh no his sheets, I should clean them while he is in such a deep sleep!" Maria sounded worried.

"Nah leave em, let him sleep in our cum and sex sweat."

"You always have the best ideas honey." Her voice trailed off as they exited the room.

2 grueling hours of pretending to sleep was finally over. He waited a few minutes after they left to jump out of his soaked bed. Checking the hidden camera to make sure it was still recording. It was and Steve clenched his fist in the air excitedly. Now he'd be able to watch it all back and see what he missed.

Part 10: Final Attempt? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Steve bought a nano drone with x-ray scanner from the net. He was disgusted with himself but was going to use it to watch his mom get penetrated by his son. Only being able to hear them and watch footage as they rocked the bed right next to him as he fake slept got the better of him.

When he heard his mom and son going at it harder than usual in he other room, he powered up the device. The drone zipped through the vents into their bedroom. Ambient lights pulsed cool colors around the dark room. Two figures bucked on the large bed.

They were in missionary but then Dante stood up and pulled Marias lower half up off the bed with him. He pushed her legs down so his grandmas knees were on either side of her face. Since he didn't take his dick out of her during the maneuver, Dante began to piledrive into Maria from the extreme angle.

Steve wasn't surprised his mom could get in that tough position because she played sports all her life. He used the nano drone to x-ray his mothers insides. There he saw his sons huge baby maker splitting through Marias soft wet ridges. The head of Dante's dick was battering Maria's cervix.

In great detail, Steve saw the buildup of cum in his sons shaft as it rocketed to the head. With one final thrust, the head of his penis was snug with her cervix. The cum blasted in through the opening and filled her womb to the brim. It travelled down her tubes to meet her surprisingly ripe looking eggs. Zooming out to less detail, Dante's dick was still filling her to the hilt before shrinking a little. With his legs tired from the squatting thrusts and remaining there for a few minutes after cumming, he pulled out and reached for some pillows. He placed them under her hips in ceremonial fashion before plopping on the bed besides his grandma. There's no way she isn't pregnant after that outing.

Part 11: Vacation ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We really tried but this just isn't working." Marias hands were in her face sobbing.

Dante was consoling her after they read the negative pregnancy test. Steve was secretly happy, they were about to give up.

"Wait! I have an idea. I was reading that couples who try for a baby on vacations, almost always gets the job done. It must be a mental thing, being in a beautiful place with the one you love, really wanting to start a family together." Dante held Marias hands and she melted like butter at his words.

Maria looked into Dante's eyes lovingly before embracing him.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan hon!"

Steve was beet red. How could he still be happening? Dante peered over at his father.

"Dad, get out your credits because you're paying for our trip."

Dante and Maria did some research on where they wanted to go on their breeding vacation. They paid with Steve's credits and were on a flight the next day. Landing down on the tropical island and taxied right to their villa took no only a few hours. The estate sat right next to its own private beach. It had its own pool and rooms but they only needed one, the master bedroom. It overlooked their pool, beach and ocean in an almost perfect way. They booked the place for a week, hopefully that's all they needed.

Each day, the two lovebirds would explore different sites of the island. Onlookers thought they were a sugar mama and her sexy boy toy. After trekking around or relaxing during the day, they'd always return home for the real reason they ere there.

Every night and sometimes during the day, they'd make love or fuck all over the place. Mostly from inside the master bedroom but when they were feeling extra frisky, they'd move things out to the pool or even on the beach.

During one occasion fucking out on a lounge chair by the pool, Dante thought of something naughty.

"I wonder how dad is doing back home?"

"Lets not think of him right NOOOOOWWW!" Maria came.

Dante started recording a few seconds with is ocular implants. Sending it his his dad with the caption "check out the amazing view!" as Maria rode him while he laid on his back. He knew his dad saw it but never got a reply but would definitely send more.

Another day, he sent an innocent clip or two of them embracing or when Maria took his hand to take him into the ocean with her. Just to showcase her rocking body in a micro bikini with see through straps.

On one of the final days there, Dante sent another pov clip of plowing Maria doggystyle on the large master bed to his dad. He panned up from her rippling ass to the ocean view as the light drapes moved with the breeze.

On the final night after a beautiful meal. They made one final attempt. Maria was filled the the brim throughout the night. Dante took a pic of Maria's creampied pussy and sent it to his dad. He was currently resting with his back on the headboard, huffing loudly.

"My balls hurt from cumming in you so much." He whimpered out.

Maria tended to his ballsack, taking turns sucking each ball into her mouth.

"Let grandma make them feel better after producing such manly cum this whole trip. I really think we got it done this time." Maria smiled at her grandson.

Epilogue ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 months later....

Maria had just given birth to a strong baby boy. From first hearing about the positive pregnancy test, Steve was now in the hospital watching his own grandson/sibling being born into the world. It should've be a happy moment for the entire family but Steve was the only one sulking.

Things changed even more around the house when the family started to settle in back home. Dante declared himself the man of the house and Maria followed. Steve was adamant about being bossed around by his son to do chores, but he fell in line after a few disciplinary actions from Dante.

The first line of business tasked to Steve was to put together the crib and baby room. Supplied with tools and paint, he got to work and had the room ready in a few days. He received a fatherly pat on the back from his son for the good job. Steve was also ordered to cook and clean to take the burden off Maria.

A few weeks later...

Returning home one day after getting some fresh air, Maria ran up to her son when he got back home.

"Honey! Honey! Look!" Maria was extra excited.

She flashed him a large diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Dante proposed to me! I said yes!" She hugged her less than happy son.

Even a few more weeks later...

Excited chucking came from out in the living room and Steve went to investigate.

"So you're sure? We can try for another?" A female voice asked.

Steve wondered who they were talking to. As he rounded the corner, he was a holo-call from the doctor talking to Maria and Dante. His heart sunk.

"Yes, our tests show you are still able to have another child together. But how will Steve take this? He was pretty distraught last time I talked him off the ledge!" The Doctor asked.

"Don't worry about him, he'll deal with it." Dane said smugly.

"Then its a deal, we'll try for another baby!" Maria hugged Dante.

He had to turn in order to hug her back when he saw his father peering from the hallway. Only returning an evil smirk to his father.

Steve could only blankly stare off into the distance. Not only has Dante taken over the role as his dads "father", but now Steve was reduced to taking care of the babies is mother and son produce. His life was hell. Could it get any worse?

12