All Comments on 'Genetically Superior Future'

by PH4R40H

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck bullshit

dirtysondirtysonalmost 2 years ago

More of these pregnancy stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Undoubtedly the worst story I have ever read! Literotica needs to make it possible to give minus ratings. I would give this piece of trash the lowest possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will first state that I'm not a fan of cuck stuff, but I thought this story could have been decent. What I was promised by the description was a futuristic setting and a budding love between a boy and his grandmother. What I didn't expect was a put down of his father, who was the primary POV character. Why did the story have to focus on the humiliation of Steve when instead it could have discussed more so the futuristic setting, or especially the sexual awakening of two inexperienced lovers brought together by a doctor's order. The few chapters (up till the First Day) did a fine job with these goals. But then, especially once Dante started being an asshole to Steve, the story just flopped. Again, the description gave no details that this would be a cuck story about Steve, who wasn't even mentioned. Please, don't bait and switch people like this. Again, this story was really good right up until the emphasis came to be on the cuck stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah more of pregnancy stories ,where the father as to suffer the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Epilogue 2: Finally some time later, Steve having had enough of this bullshit, mans up, gets a gun and blows up Dante's balls right in the middle of him fucking Maria one night. Then Steve grabs Maria by the hair and drags her and kicks her and her kids out of the house.

Alternate Epilogue 2: Finally having had enough of Dante and Maria's betrayal and disrespect, Steve decides to get revenge on both one day. He gets a taser, goes straight into the bedroom where Dante and Maria are busy fucking like crazy, and tases Dante's right in his balls and then tases Maria in the vagina. Some times later, Dante and Maria gain consciousness only to find that he is surrounded by a bunch of naked gay black men with huge dicks. Steve asks them to gangbang Dante and they fuck him in the ass and mouth, spit-roasting him for hours and ejaculating in his ass and mouth. All this happens while Maria helplessly watches and Steve records the whole event. Finally, after they are done with Dante the black men leave. Afterwards, Steve orders both Dante and Maria to take their kids and leave the house for forever or he will post Dante's gangbang video online. With no choice, they both leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous