All Comments on 'Geneva In A Pink Bra'

by Galangal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 12 years ago
Again....

Outstanding. Well captured in emotion and action alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Satisfying

Short but oh so sweet and quite satisfying. For now that is. More please.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 12 years ago
Only sick thing in this was...

Adding coke to an 18 year old single malt! How could you?

Ignore the assholes who troll the LW section - they see no contradiction in approving a man who likes to sleep around but call women sluts. They are scared of women, and have dysfunctional relationships.

This was short but hot. Good use if language, a flow to the words that brought the reader along with pace and intensity. If it had just been about a single woman, or a fantasy about someone's teenage daughter the trolls would have given it a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Only sick thing in this was..

Hmmm? How about assholes who don't like others having an opinion different from theirs. At least THEY limited the comments to the story. You have fucked up idea definition of troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I got to watch my wife get fuck by a young stud the same way. I watched as he kept feeding her drinks until she was totally messed up. Went back to his place with her (my plan all along) We smoked some good stuff to make her even more out of it. I then watched as her took her in the back bedroom. I watched as he stripped her completely naked. She at first resisted but it was too late. He spread her legs and slid his 8" cock deep in her. I watched as his cock stretched her pussy lips open and pound her. He shot a huge load of cum in her. It was awesome! I then stuffed my cock in her cum drenched pussy and fucked her until I shot my load in her. The next day she didn't remember any of it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating

Another cheating whore story, so bad that it only inspired one anonymous fool to do a "my wife and I" lie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous