All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 28'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments
ClearmuseClearmuse20 days ago

Alas, poor Jennifer, I'll miss you.

sexaholiksexaholik2 months ago

Really sucks this story eas cut short and never finished. Even though it has been a very long time I do hope sometime soon the author has a change of heart and finishes this story. Has a lot of potential to be a 300+ chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree!!! I really HOPE that this story continues one way or another!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MORE PLZ GOOD STORY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story and a shame that the author hasn't posted anything more. I am sure that there is a good reason though.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

Someone really needs to pick this story back up. I could easily see a hundred more chapters coming from this.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! What a place to end such a great series! I voted 5 stars for every chapter.

I hope you come back someday and finish the series; though considering the last post was 15 years ago (08/24/2007), it's probably not very likely.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another author of a genie story mentioned that Joe Brolly set the bar for this genre. After reading this series I wholeheartedly agree. Hopefully some day Joe will return to Literotica and grace us with more of his wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just want to say thank you. It's a shame that it's over, but you have provided one of the best novels I have ever read. Your writing style is fantastic along with the overarching continuity and call backs. Everything about this is so clever. Again, thank you. And I can assure you that if you choose to continue this 15 years later, there is a very excited audience waiting for you!

Thor69269Thor69269about 2 years ago

That's it? Not a very good way to end it. I was really enjoying this.

jdbagjdbagabout 2 years ago

Story needs way more anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my favorites all time. I think this was my fourth re-read. So sad there was never a continuation or conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series, but it looks like it stops here. Too bad as I could see a lot more chapters that could be filled. Very Disappointed that it seems to be done!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

OMG! You left us hanging!

Oh no!!! Joe Brolly's Biography was last updated on June 22, 2007!!!

It doesn't look like we'll get any updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the obvious Genie could make 2 of herself or more! Aren’t 3ways what guys dream about?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable to read. It was good to read a sex story were they genuinely seemed to care for each other and their feelings! Be nice if it was longer…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series love it! Wish there was more!

The personal interplay and lightheartedness was refreshing and added immensely to the story.

One thing I was hoping for but was a little disappointed was for Jack to “secret wish” Jennifer to be extremely shy and bashful at times. She comes out of the dressing room all ready to rock her bikini lingerie or a dress and suddenly finds out that she now a tongue tied prude frantically hiding behind her hands. Miss “sexual rockstar” would mysteriously find at certain times her face is a red hot as she is. Even her fantasies or talking to him would set it off. Now just imagine them at the beach, she runs in for a swim throws her bikini back out to him on the shore and as she emerges suddenly finds she all modest and embarrassed?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has had its ups and downs. Too much detail on the tech, for one thing - DNS-101 after the rainstorm was so un-called-for.

But Genie/Jennifer and Jack are both sweet, and I'm sad that there won't apparently be more about them.

The author didn't seem interested in repeat encounters with any of Jack's other conquests. That's too bad. I'd have liked to see him get together again with Lacey again, and full encounters with Sharron and/or Betsy.

That brings up a point. There's a way that Jack is seriously failing to take advantage of what Genie has to offer. He could get with a married (or otherly attached) woman, and Genie could ensure that her husband/partner never learned a thing. Jack's too nice a guy to do too much of that, but surely an author as crafty as Joe Brolly could have found a way to make it fly once or twice :-)

It would also have been great to see Jack develop a deeper relationship with someone else, with Jennifer's (not just Genie's) enthusiastic approval. Nothing that would rival what he has with her, but deeper than the one-night (or one-afternoon or whatever) stands he's been having.

A dropped thread: the discussion early on of Jack wishing for his own memories to be temporarily hidden. There was a good long setup for that, but nothing ever came of it. Too bad.

Will he get with Cindy, in the untold rest of the story? I think so. I hope so. They both want it, if she can get past the taboo. How about Sam the kite-store girl? We never saw her tote board, but she seemed to me to have possibilities.

Jack and Jennifer never got a chance to double-team someone. That was obviously meant to be, with her being bi and all. Though I suppose it could get a bit awkward, with the other woman noticing that his cock is a different size with her than with Jen :-)

But most important (if not sexiest) of all: does his mother know she has magical abilities, or does she have them but not know it?

MurakamiMurakamiabout 3 years ago

I hope you come back someday.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 3 years ago
Crap

Another dead story.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 3 years ago
wonderful series

Well written, sexy, and lighthearted. One of my favorites on site.

jrquilconjrquilconover 4 years ago
RE: RIP

That the writer actually died is 'bout the only reasonable explanation for this story not being finished.

Sad t'hear it, tho. Many better, more articulate folks've detailed how great this story is, so I'll not go on 'bout that...

Damn shame!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
RIP

It was posted here on lit that author passed away.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanabout 5 years ago
Please do not end here

I rarely read stories of this genre but when I started, I couldn't stop! Please, please, please do not let it end here. That final cliffhanger is just begging for more! Plus, Jack & Jennifer/Genie have yet to make thier fortune & get married! Please continue this series. Thank you & more power!

ZekeBEMEZekeBEMEabout 5 years ago
Fire

Why does the most fire stories always end up getting dropped. I cry every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

In this nice cute good genie story. . . she shall live happy there after. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Still waiting for more, perhaps some other author would continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh no please where is the rest?

Nooo omg thats it???? Omg ive truly enjoyed these. Im heartbroke. There are no more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Author Past RIP

Heard that author passed.

zeromoneyzeromoneyabout 6 years ago
Great

Loved this series, really wish it kept going. Wonder what happen?

R47xxyR47xxyabout 6 years ago
Where has the author gone?

Since this last chapter was posted on 8/24/2007, it's a safe bet that there won't be any more chapters - which is a real shame! I found the story line great and a very easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please add more

The story is great, but please continue it as the cliffhanger is painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please for the love of everything wonderful please continue this series!!! I'm begging you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

Please tell me there is more of this or even more to come! Hands down one of the best genie stories I have read and you leave us on a serious cliffhanger please add on if you can :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wonder what happened and why the store was never finished? Makese sad that it was never finished. 😢😢😢😢

cyberwraithcyberwraithalmost 7 years ago
Re: others

I want to respond to Master_of_Life's comment for any new readers that might read this comment chain.

1. Aphrodisia is very similar in tone to Genie Chronicles and is quite enjoyable. Lien_Geller is a great writer.

2. Celestial matters is not the same as Genie Chronicles. It's mind control rape, at least at the start. I don't care for this type of story, so I only read the first part.

3. A-cup Angst is completely mind control rape at the beginning. Basically a revenge story. I also didn't read too many chapters of this.

4. Path of the Necromancer is an excellent story; one of my favorites on this site. The main character is much more of an anti-hero compared to Jack's good guy character, but it's still well worth the read even though it'll never be completed.

5. Alan is nothing like Genie Chronicles at all. The main character uses mind control to rape and torture people. He even tortures a guy that the main character describes as an ok guy that has never done anything to me. In the first chapter Alan says to himself that he won't use his mind control powers on people because it's wrong. In the second chapter he uses his power to rape a girl that he doesn't like. If you like this theme, then you might enjoy Alan, but if you don't this will be a huge disappointment.

That's as far as I got with these. I have a few ideas of similar stories myself that I'll try to post later.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Overall one of the best erotic stories I've read. This felt like it was going in some awsome directions and I was sooo excited to continue into the nonexistent chapters. If it's true that he's passed then I'm truly saddened and wish him the best post life existence he might have.

DJ

sambhasambhaover 7 years ago
please Joe continue this story.

JOE I m a big fan of your stories please write more stories.pls.pls.pls.pls.pls.

happywriter007happywriter007over 7 years ago
Retirement? No Fucking Chance!

The Genie just pulled your retirement. You better pay her off by getting busy and write a few more episodes!

Please?

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By far the best erotic story i've ever read

I originally read this story in 2010 and absolutely loved it. Now (in 2016), I came back to this story hoping that it's been completed. Sadly, it hasn't been.

I loved the way this story is written. Loved the details, the language, the description and especially the sex scenes/scenarios. Wish I could read more of this. Does anyone have any suggestions or links to worthy fan fiction? If so, please let me know.

-SKI

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 7 years ago
How do you know?

How did you find out for certain that Mr. Brolly is no longer among us? I'm not doubting you, given the time elapsed, just curious. It's a shame we won't see where he was going with the story. Do you know if he left any notes on direction? I can see his mom having psychic/telepathic abilities, and a strong likelihood that his wild older sister would blow right past the taboo to get it on with her now hunky brother and his hot girlfriend.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Unfortunate

I just discovered that my favorite storyteller of all time on Literotica has died. What an amazing job he did with all of the various characters and situations in this particular case. I sure hope that someone has the nerve and ability to continue with this story. R. I.P. Joe Brolly. We will miss your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Third time reading this, please somone with more skill than I have will you carry on with the this story.

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 8 years ago
Thanks Brolly

Just took a few minutes to read comments. You have achieved legendary status among your fans. I have my reasons for believing you yet live, maybe you retired the Brolly name. Thank you for finally letting Jack buttfuck Jen. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I can only agree that it's sad to have such talent taken from the world and it would great to have someone able to continue this story as tribute the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Only just found this story, very sad the auther is no longer with us. Perhaps somone would continue with this excelnt story in tribute to his skills and memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tragic Really

From what I've read, Mr. Brolly has passed away. He's written an amazing story that remains unfinished. I've read it multiple times, always laughing out loud at several points, only to reach the end with sadness at his and his story's demise. Where ever you are Joe, thank you for the laughs. A hui hou.

Ge59Ge59over 8 years ago

Really sad. Such a good and interesting story to go to waste like it has. with the last update in 07 i doubt that any more will come of it. That should be a crime for a writer not to finish a story. I know my readers would not buy any of my novels if i did something like that.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Bummer

Another really great story that won't get finished.

DADDY8923DADDY8923almost 9 years ago
I would pay

Hay man your story is brilliantly written and I'm thinking there are more fans of yours who would by now be willing to commission more of this story even if it's only to close off the ending but Still a great read

Sam999sadSam999sadabout 9 years ago
dw

Come on man write it off.

mccallhavenmccallhavenabout 9 years ago
The best story ever!!

This is by far my favorite story! I've read it from beginning to end about 5 times. But if you are looking for a similar good story Genie Chronicles: Gemini is really good too!

LustKnightLustKnightover 9 years ago
Nooooo, the end comes too soon...

Really wish there were more, but I enjoyed the ride. :(

To the commenters below, y'all realize the author may be dead... right? Or he might just be George R. R. Martin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For you, Joe Brolly

Respected Joe Brolly,

Genie Chronicles is the best erotic story I have read so far. But as many of your fans have mentioned earlier, leaving the story incomplete is not something that is expected of you, unless you are a sadist. But a person who can dream up such an understanding Jack, an unimaginably irresistible Jennifer and their undying love cannot possibly be such a sadist.

If not for your fans, atleast for yourself, do complete the story. You owe it to Jack and Jennifer.

Sincerely,

A very frustrated fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
complete the fucking story before i go insane

Why aren't you writting anymore???if you any problem which is not allowing you write then atleast tell us your ,many willing help you with...

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
others

to the anon below:

I feel your pain, but don't give up hope. I came across this site way back around 09, and I'm still here; there are *lots* of great stories to read. ... Sure, there are way more crappy ones, but there's still plenty of great stories to be had. Some are even completed already!

And since you asked so nicely, I'll direct you to some of the best.

{1} Over to your right, you should see a list of Similar Stories. At least one of them should be "Aphrodisia" by Lien_Geller. That is pretty great, as is pretty much everything he's written, but his "The Missing Dragon" is absolutely among the best on the site. His writing has slowed down substantially, but he is still at it.

* VERY similar to "Genie Chronicles."

{2} There's also Noble_Truth. Both of his series are amazing. "Celestial Matters" (/"Celestial Wars") is the fantasy, but we're currently waiting on "The King's Creed Ch. 2" (sequel to "Johnathan Creed"), which is also a great series. That chapter should be out shortly.

{3} There's also sycksycko's "A-Cup Angst." It currently has 15 chapters, some of which are quite long, so there's plenty to love.

** {4} ** If you don't mind reading another story that's pretty much in the same boat as "Genie Chronicles," you can read Intrepid_Fate's "Path of the Necromancer." In fact, I highly recommend it. It sucks that he stopped writing in the middle of the story, but it is still my favorite one here.

-- Put it this way: Would you rather have read "Genie Chronicles" in all its incomplete glory and be left aching for more, or have saved yourself that aching heart... but missed out on reading these **wonderful** 28 chapters?

If you're glad that you read it, then go read "Path of the Necromancer." DO IT NOW. Then go read those others I mentioned above; they can ease all the heartache because you know they're still ongoing. ("A-Cup Angst" is very reminiscent of this, but each author has his own take on the secret world of magic that's hidden from all us muggles - or mundanes, as they're called here.)

{5} Most definitely one of the best stories -- in the same league as "Genie Chronicles" -- is juliancoreto's "Alan." It's 28 chapters of greatness.

*Very similar to "Genie Chronicles." *

---

{6} Yet another amazing story is DBs_Bro's "The Succubae Seduction." It went on for a whopping 34 chapters before he brought it to a close. Now, he's slowly bringing out a sequel for us.

{7} blacknight99 has a few really good stories, but "The Addicted Natural" is the best of them, *and it's actually complete already.*

{8} Another story that I check periodically for updates is Boratus's "Confidence." The problem is, he seems to have a bit of a history of going silent for years, then suddenly popping up with a brand new story that he steadily writes for a few chapters, before he goes silent again.

The only story of his that I've read so far is "Confidence," but his other, earlier stories may be interesting, too.

{9} One of the 1st I read was Zazbek's "High School Hypnotism." He hasn't written anything since 05, but I guess it can be considered complete, even if I still want more.

{10} Another that I read early on was ChrystalWynd's "Crime: Night at the Museum" and its sequel "Crime: Bimbomania!" (which I actually read before the museum story that sets it up. oops.) He also has a couple other stories that I read and liked, but not nearly so much as Bimbomania.

I read in some comment that he'd actually died, which would explain why he hasn't written anything since 2010, but that may just be a rumor.

{11} Superjoe99999 has a great story called "Heroes of Herodor." The last entry was in 2012 after a 3.5-year hiatus. So maybe there's still hope for more....

- His "Rise of a Dark Lord" is also worth reading, though it is a bit, well, darker, than what I generally go for.

{12} McBacon's "Caleb Woke Up" is probably among the least impressive on this list, along with "High School Hypnotism." Even so, it's certainly worth checking out, even if it seems abandoned.

{13} StoryTeller07 has tons of stories, but the one I like best is "The Breast Machine," followed by "Teacher Undressed." He was extremely prolific, but it's been a year since he submitted anything new, so I suspect there's some health problem keeping him away....

{14} PrimroseWriter's "Primrose High" is one of the more recent and interesting stories. He was writing 1 chapter each month... but now it's been 8 months since he submitted anything.

There.

You now have over a dozen authors to read, many of which have stories that are long like this one. A few of them even have multiple series!

#s 1-5 are by absolutely among the best on literotica.

Now go forth young grasshopper, and read greatness to your horny heart's content!

... For a month or three, anyway ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story ruined it for me :( It raised my expectations so high that now I don't enjoy any other story. I read this nearly three months ago and I haven't enjoyed any story I read since then. Someone please suggest me some good stories that are well written and rich in content as this one. Plzzz

bikeclubbikeclubover 9 years ago
why??

Why the fuck don't u write more, this is the best story on this website and yet you just stop. Why?????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I-FUCKING-HATE-YOU!!!

WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why did this not continue this is a great story with a lot of build up and loose ends but he has not touched it in seven years?!?!? WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

MagikcatMagikcatalmost 10 years ago
God. Dammit.

Cliffhanger. WHY?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Day yum

Fucking bullshit leaving us hanging just when we got to the main story

SvenosSvenosabout 10 years ago
YOU MOTHERFUCKER

YOU CHEEKY ASS PIECE OF SHIT.

LEFT US ALL ON THE BEST PART EH? WELL GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND FINISH THE STORY OR ELSE YOULL HAVE 180023 MAD PEOPLE WHO WANT THIS TO CONTINUE.

God damn it why do people abandon their stories on the best bits? GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To Anonymous from 3/18:

Just because the author didn't write about your mermaid fetish doesn't mean he lacks imagination. This entire story is pure imagination. To create a universe the way he has and manage to keep it internally consistent shows a great deal of imagination. Perhaps you should try writing a story yourself if you think you are so much better?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continue?

Could anyone take it upon themselves to continue this series at least til Joe Brolly gets back? It sucks that he hasn't done anything but it has been almost 7 years, I doubt we'll ever get any more stories otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All these genie stories lack imagination

Maybe I'm just weird, but none of the genie stories I have read seem to take full advantage of the powers of a genie: if she can grant perfect health and extended life span, change the size of his dick at will, she should be able to make other changes, such as become a mermaid and change her master into a merman so they can explore the ocean and scare a few fish! Or maybe visit the Titanic wreck and blow Bob Ballard's mind...

I would have LOVED to see Jacques Cousteau encounter an actual, water-breathing, tail up to just above where the knees would have been, girl the rest of the way up (and bare, of course) mermaid, and watched him swallow his mouthpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, Joe, More!

3rd reading of series, Great Work! Hope you continue!

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Please sir, may I have some more?

I do hope that you (or at least SOMEBODY) can find the time and inspiration to finish the story, I quite thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 10 years ago
SO IS

MOM a ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks! More?

JB,

Really enjoyed your work. Hope you'll pick up the pen again one day and continue the saga!

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plot Prediction

I just finished this series, and I think I figured out the plot twist he was planning for the next installment; unfortunately we'll never know for sure unless Joe Brolly finishes the story, but here it is:

I think Jack's mom, Katharine, is also a sex genie.

Recall in the early chapters when Jack was asking Jennifer about other sex genies, and Jennifer told him she could not detect other genies. They also discussed her reproductive capabilities, which she confirmed was possible, but any children she had would be human. Twenty plus chapters later, we are introduced to Jack's mother, who in addition to being incredibly intuitive, is the only individual whose "dorm room door" Jennifer is unable to see into. I know Jennifer said whatever abilities Katharine might possess aren't "Jinn-wrought," but if genies are unable to detect each other, is it beyond the realm of possibility that genies could be staring each other in the face and not realize the true nature of each other?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyhow, great series!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Was about to read this series... then checked comments :(

For those asking Joe to finish this after so many years of it sitting... get real.

Here's hoping Joe is happy and healthy and living a crazy successful life. I'll skip the series until such time it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH IT!!!!

Oh c'mon finish it i waited 29 chapters for you to finally put in anal and then not only do you stop it on that cliffhanger but there's still so much potential left in the story. You haven't even put in a good bondage scene after all the teasing you had us in while Jennifer modeled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many outrageous and fun possibilities here that it's practically criminal to not finish this story. But, as it's been six years since your last entry, I suppose someone will have to finish it for you. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanna know what happened

Joe

Pretty pulleeease finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue Please!

Just found this and loved it! I spent several sleepless nights reading all the chapters. I see that the last one was written in '07. I hope you continue writing. I love the characters and you left us with a hell of a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HURRY UP

If you don't hurry up and follow white more

We will have to come around and make you

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible, absolutely horrible place to leave the story. I know it has been a while but please finish this story. It is really too good not to.

Horrible, absolutely horrible place to leave the story. I know it has been a while but please finish this story. It is really too good not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please!!!!

Jusg found and read this series.Great story line and Great Writing! Hope you add more chapters Soon!

MrWinterMrWinteralmost 11 years ago
More bitte.

*standing outside your window holding a boombox playing, "Baby, Come Back."*

D:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best!!

What can i say??

Hurry up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOAR

What I wouldn't give for this to have more. I wish to see how the story develops until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice ending(?)

I think this is a good ending, giving the reader an opening toprovidefpr some imagination and it goes in a loop, although I would also agree with the other that you should continue writing as we have not gotten back to FI in a while. (I for one would love to see some Susan x Jack, futa on male)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm Dying...

NEED more Genie Chronicles!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice, but incomplete :(

Very good read! Just wish you'd come back to us T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you dead?

You haven't written in 6 years! Once, you didn't write for 2, but this is completely different! Write more! Please!

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
More more more!!!!!!

Please tell me that you are going to finish this story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We want more!

I know it's been years since you've put up anything but please don't leave us hanging like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW !!! AND THANK YOU.

A great read from first to last word. My family thank you for the 4 days that it took me to read all 28 chapters I wasn't hogging the tv remote. Please tell me there's more to this story? I WANT MORE...

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Wonderful and awful

This has been great. Fun characters. Imaginative scenes. Tender moments. One of the best thinks I have read here.

There have been some editing issues that are easy to forgive. And the fact that we never find out how things progress is just awful.

But all 28 chapters were worth reading. A beautiful, unfinished symphony. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terribly----------------good!

You are a bad master though...leaving us hanging like this! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish it!!

Anyway this is going to get finished I've read it like 20 times and the suspense is killing me x.x

daemoniakdaemoniakover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

It has been a wonderful story so far, too bad it ended 5 years go though; I really wish I could read the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope this helps

Not sure if this is linked or copied and added on to who knows any more saw the name there and here and read comments and a lil havent read this far in the other so can't tell...

http://stories.xnxx.com/profile575662/Maya+Rani+Sanjay

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
What

Damn he never finished it?

J0SEJ0SEover 11 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

It's 2012. Story was posted 2007.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm Dying from the Suspense!!!

Anyone got any idea what happened to the series.

will it ever be finished???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

I don't know whether commentors were serious or not when they mentioned the writer is no longer with us. Hopefully that isn't true, but that brings me to one of the problems with this website.

There are so many stories that are chapters that come out one at a time. I suspect a good number of them never get finished, leaving readers feeling like they wasted their time. It would be nice if there was some kind of policy that a story is complete and submitted before it goes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappeared

I found a blog that Joe Brolly had for a while. He said he was working on chapter 29 and it would be longer than his other chapters, but than he just disappeared from that too around 2007.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Uncle? Cousin?

I know it's somewhat trivial, as this story can't be finished now, but aren't Zane and Jack cousins, not uncle and nephew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous