Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave acquires a Genie. Bonding was never so fun.
7k words
4.2
29.1k
56

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading the Genie stories here on Literotica for 4 years. Many have picked up the gauntlet laid down by Joe Brolly and many many more. Everyone has a different take, but most, if not all end up with the Genie in the hands of a benevolent Master and having to deal with an outside force for the most part.

What if, though, the receiver of the container is already set in his ways. He or She, is not a malleable personae, his/her sense of right and wrong are pretty much set in stone, with just a bit of wiggle room. Well, lets hope I do the other authors justice with my foray into the world of the Djinn. As always, everyone having sex is 18+.

Though this is in Sci-Fi/fantasy, it will have aspects of incest, non/con, humiliation, abuse and many other twisted and anti-social behaviors and taboos. If you enjoy, please rate and comment. If none of these topics interest you, please don't read, this was not written for you. I have nothing against you, i just don't want you to waste your time reading or mine by rating it low.

********************

Main Character

David Hawkins: 54 year old White Male, Veteran, Suffers from PTSD and Bipolar disorder.

Djinn: Genie

*******************

The Delivery

The man walked down the white halls, carrying a package. He walked into a small room that held a desk, a chair and laptop.

He placed the package on the desk, next to the laptop and moved the mouse, this caused the screen to awaken. He clicked on an icon in the middle of the desk top. It was the symbol of an Ankh, the symbol of life.

A new screen appeared:

USERNAME:

PASSWORD:

For the username he typed in THOTH

For the password he typed in **********

The screen changed again and there was the image of a bottle, rotating on the screen. He right clicked on the bottle and there was a single command: CHANGE

He clicked on it and a blank text block appeared. He clicked on it and the curser was in the text block. He typed in: SMART GLASSES

The rotating bottle disappeared and a pair of stylish glasses replaced it. A small door behind the desk slid open and a pair of glasses sat inside. The man picked up the glasses and put them on the desk. Opening the package, he took out a small black box. He opened the box and placed the glasses into it. Closing it back up he replaced it into the package. Lifting it up he put it under his arm and left the room.

Waking farther down the hall, he came to a door with a small black plaque on it:

SARS FAYIL

The man knocked once and entered the room without waiting for a response. A stunning woman sat behind a desk at the far end of the room. She had long black hair that hung down to the seat of her chair. Her skin had a golden tinge to it, her eyes were the darkest brown. She wore a low-cut dress that showed off her golden cleavage to perfection.

The dress was slit up the side and revealed luscious thighs. Her legs were crossed and the top foot moved up and down cause the heels she was wearing to flop in a seductive manner. She wore no jewelry and just a hint of lipstick, a dark brown, almost black.

She looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow. He nodded and placed the package on her desk.

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" the man asked.

"That is not for us to decide." She looked up at him. Clearly, from the look on her face, she agreed with him.

"Go, set up the viewing room. He may or may not want to observe, but it should be readied anyway."

The man nodded and left the office. She looked again at the package. Then she waved her hand and a soft glow surrounded her. The package was there one moment, and the next it was gone.

"I hope this is worth it." She muttered to herself.

*********

David Hawkins, Seabrook NH Spring 2022

I hated my life, I hated the people in my life and most importantly, I hated myself. Here I was, fifty-four years old and miserable. I was surfing the net looking for anything to take my mind off of my problems. I double checked how my stories were doing on an erotica site and did some searches on Xhampster but I was too depressed to enjoy porn. That fucking sucks.

I decided to shut everything down and just go to sleep. Seconds later, or so it seemed, my alarm went off. Fuck, 6 am already. Time to shower and head out for my appointment. I dream nice dreams most nights, in them I am my 25-year-old self. When I wake up in the morning, I still think I am my 25-year-old self.

Then I get to the bathroom. Shit, I think, as I look in the mirror and see my 54-year-old face and body in the mirror. Being in shape would be nice, having a dad bod would be nice but all the injuries, muscle and joint pain, kept me from the exercise that would help. So here I was, a miserable, fat fuck. My own worst enemy.

I took a hot shower and let the water beat against my skin, soak into my muscles and for a little while I would feel human. As I dried off, I wondered which fateful decision I had made in the past, had started me on the slippery slope that was my life. Unlike others, I knew I did this to myself.

There were however, people that had added to the misery and it would never happen, but I really wanted to hand deliver some karma to them. As I was getting dressed in the bedroom there was a loud knock at my apartment door. It is 6:30 in the fucking morning, who is fucking disturbing me this early in the day, I thought to myself.

I went to the door to give them a piece of my mind but when I opened it, there was no one there. As I was closing the door and cursing under my breath, I saw a brown package in the hallway by my door.

I bent down, grumbling all the way about my joints and back, picking it up I brought it into the kitchen and cleared off a space on the cluttered table. I sat and stared at the package. It was about 12 inches long, 3 inches tall and 4 inches wide. My name was printed on the top, but my address was not there, just my name.

I opened it with my knife and inside was a matt black box and in gold type on the top it said: EGENIE. I pulled the box out and there was a thumb drive underneath it that had: READ FIRST in silver type on it.

Now, I believe that the universe owes me. Yes, I know, we are owed nothing. That does not change the fact that I feel this way. So, getting something for free does not feel wrong. However, that being said, random thumb drives from strangers will go through a rigorous scan before I open its contents.

I plug it into the usb port on my laptop and the computer runs a thorough scan. Ten minutes later the program announces that the drive is safe to access. I click on the Icon and the drive opens. There is only one file: EGENIE.pdf. Clicking on the file, a document opens.

Greetings Mr. Hawkins,

You have been chosen to test the latest in interactive assistants. Siri, Cortana, Alexis, all things of the past. EGENIE can do almost anything you need her to do. EGENIE is a pair of spectacles that can take on the properties you need. Should actually need glasses, the lenses will adjust to your prescription, if you don't need glasses, they will function as a set of shades. Other functions can be chosen once you have acclimated to the glasses.

Enjoy EGENIE

Sars Fayil

CEO EGENIE

I look at the letter for a long time. I probably re-read 6 or 7 times. Sitting back in the chair I grabbed the black box and slowly opened it up. I looked inside and there were a pair of stylish glasses, not unlike my own. Now I assure you that I am of unsound mind, though my therapist hates when I say such things. Even so, these glasses seemed far too good to be true. Come on EGENIE, a servant better than Alexa et al.

This was a tale straight out of Literotica™ and even though I really, really, wanted to believe, I just could not do it. I did, however put the glasses on, because deep down I wanted it to be real.

So, removing my glasses, making the world extremely blurry, I put on the EGENIE glasses. Shit! The world was bright and crisp, I had not seen this clearly in decades. Then there was a heads-up display (HUD) and glowing letters that read:

GLANCE RIGHT.

So, I glanced to the right and a new HUD appeared.

NETWORK WITH EGENIE GLASSES

YES (GLANCE UP)

NO (GLANCE DOWN)

I sat there for a moment and leaned back, unfortunately for me, when I do this, I tend to glance up and think. I glanced up, once the pain started, I realized what I had done. It started at my temples and then felt like one of those day stopping migraines that kept me in bed the whole day with the covers keeping the light out.

When I came to, I opened my eyes and shock didn't start to describe what I was feeling, I looked at the clock and it had been at least 10 or 15 minutes that I had been out, and there she was, standing before me in all her computer avatar glory. When I say computer avatar, I mean, there was the female form standing before me (at the time I assumed she was in the HUD and that somehow the glasses made her look 3D).

I leaned back again.

CUSTOMIZE GENIE

MANUAL (GLANCE UP)

AUTOMATIC (GLANCE DOWN)

HELP (GLANCE LEFT)

I was consciously controlling my glancing now, no more accidents. Then I saw that symbol that everyone knows, a small gear icon that leads to settings. Tilting my head up, I looked at the screen. It seems I was so shocked by the letter, that I didn't notice there was a second page.

I felt like an idiot, so I read through the pages and found out how to access settings where I could change from eye movement to speech commands. Tapping the right side of the glasses the settings opened up. Tapped three more times and the voice commands were activated.

"Close settings."

I found myself back at the customize genie page. Not knowing what I was in for I said

"Help"

"EGENIE help activated. For a list of options simply say list. If you need help on the current page, simply say help and then the command. For example, Help Manual."

"Help Manual"

"The manual setting is for designing your genie. You may specify: height, weight, hair color, whether or not there is body hair, eye color, mouth size. If female you can specify breast size, buttocks size, vagina depth and tightness, anal accommodation and sensitivity and gag reflex. For males you can specify penis size, anal accommodation and sensitivity and gag reflex. Also voice tone and timber can be modified."

"Help Automatic"

"As the user has networked with the EGENIE, a scan of the user's ideal persona will be made and adjustments may be used to fine tune the finished Genie."

I thought about it. Pretty much it was going to read my mind. Honestly though, I was too lazy to go through it manually. It might be as fun as Cyberpunk 2077, but that took too long also. So, lets see what it picks from my brain and makes for me.

"Automatic."

The avatar in front of my shrank to two-thirds its original height. The hair lengthened and was pulled into pigtails. The hair changed color to a coppery red. The avatar was around 5' 2", it had a 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks.

She was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina.

"Rotate image 180 degrees."

I watched as the image rotated. When it stopped, I could see her perfect bottom, it was nice and round. There was a slight gap between her legs at the top of her thighs that was very enchanting. I stared at it for a few moments wanting to be able to touch her, but she was only an avatar in a HUD. Still though she was nice.

"Rotate 180 and zoom to face."

I soon had an up-close view of her face. Her eyes were brown not green, but that did not detract from her beauty. Her lips were full and her mouth had a slight pout. It seems her default (resting face) was to have her bottom lip between her teeth in that innocent girl look.

"Speak."

"Yes Master, I am yours to command."

She had a slight Irish brogue but there was a tone and inflection that sounded very familiar. Her body was very fit and definitely tight and tone.

At the bottom of the HUD, it read

ACCEPT

DECLINE

I thought for a moment. This would definitely work. Besides it was just an image in the glasses.

"Accept."

There was a flash of light and a puff of smoke and I jumped backwards tipping the chair and hitting the floor hard.

"Master, Master, are you okay?"

I lay there for a bit, opening my eyes I saw the avatar. The avatar? She was leaning over me, what was going on? I could actually feel her breasts against my arm. I pulled away when I noticed it.

"Master?"

"What is going on here? Wait... I can't believe this... it's real..." I stood up slowly.

"I honestly thought you were going to be an avatar on my HUD. Well, this is cool."

I was pleasantly surprised, as I took off my glasses, to see she had not disappeared. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the chair upright.

"Do you need help, Master?"

"No, I can handle a chair."

"I meant with your eyes, Master. You were rubbing them and had a pained look."

"So, you are offering to fix them. I know as a Genie you are powerful. What exactly are the extents of your powers? Hit me with the Aladdin breakdown."

The Genie raised her eyebrows at that last and closed her eyes. I felt a tingle in my head and then she giggled.

"Very well, you wish is my command." She then proceeds to do Genie's song from Aladdin ™.

I shook my head. This was going to be a chore, dealing with her, if she had my sense of humor.

"Just tell me what you can't do, and leave out the Disney style, please and thank you."

"Yes Master." Her eyes were downcast, but there was a bit of mischief in them.

"There is not much I cannot do, Master. I cannot kill anyone for you, nor can I bring the dead back to life. Going to the past is impossible because the past is immutable. Going to the future is much the same, except it is too fluid and you would come back to the present after a short while and the future might not be the same." She looked at him in a very serious manner.

"Anything else I cannot do for you will probably come up on a case-by-case basis."

"You seem to be a very knowledgeable Genie for someone from thousands of years ago." I said to her. I know, I made the assumption that she was old, like all the other genies in stories. So sue me.

"Well, I get my knowledge from you, Master."

"Okay, stop." I said, somewhat irritated.

She stopped and dropped her eyes, looking chagrined, a tear running down her face.

"Keep it up, you will get a reason to cry. Now, unless you truly want to be a slave and let's be real here, even if you do want to be. You will call me Dave. If you have to call me Master, just use Sir instead. Okay?"

"Yes Ma... Sir."

"Good. Now you were saying something about fixing my eyes. I assume that you can do more than just fix my eyes."

"Oh, yes sir, I can fix all issues with your health and make sure you stay healthy and immune to all diseases and health deterioration. Sir."

"Hmm, health deterioration eh... like cellular deterioration?"

"Yes Sir. In essence, unless some fluke happens, you can live as long as you wish."

"Hmmm. Fluke? Explain."

"Well, part of my innate abilities is to keep you and myself safe. Once we bond, I can actively keep you safe, before then, I can only protect you from what I am aware of."

"Bond... physically? Emotionally? Both?"

"Both, Master." She said, meeting my eyes. It seemed that, that was a very important specification that warranted Master.

Now, I am not a stupid man. I may be grumpy but I am definitely not stupid, regardless of the interactions I have had with her up until now.

"So, not only do I have to fuck you, but I also have to care about you."

Now she blushed and her eyes went wide. "Uhm... yes sir."

"And I suppose you are going to tell me you are a virgin."

"I have been in existence for many millennia, but each time I am released from my vessel, though I retain all knowledge I have attained previously, I am remade pure, if you will." See, I told you... bah.

"So, you are knowledgeable about sex, but all your orifices are virginal. Three cherries for me to pluck from the tree."

The crudity caused her eyes to widen slightly, but otherwise did not shock or offend her. "Yes sir. Very succinctly put."

"Well then, let's see if we can get me in the mental frame of mind to bond with you emotionally..."

"I can't force you, Master." She said, interrupting me.

I raised my hand and she quieted. "First, that is not where I was going. Second, for the times you have spoken out of turn, you will be punished. Third, I want you to heal my body and my mind."

"Forgive me Master. I can not heal your mind. It is what makes you fundamentally you. I can sense that who you would end up being would be wholly unsatisfying to you."

"Heh, yeah, other than my physical health, I do enjoy be a bastard at times. Very well, Bones, I wish you to heal me, make it so I never get sick and while you are at it, revert my age to 25."

"Though at this time I do not understand the reference, you wish is my command."

I do not care what you may think about wishes. This fucking hurt. I went from 360 pounds to 200, my body was tone and fit, my eye sight went back to 20/20, my knees and back were healthy again. My teeth and neck, I could even feel the prostate cancer go away. i didn't even know it had been hurting, the other pains had masked it so good,

All these pains I lived with suddenly disappeared, all the exercise I would have had to do to get this shape all happened in a matter of seconds. All that pain at once. The little minx could have warned me. One more thing to put her over my knee for.

"Well...fuck..." I said as I sat back down. "I hope in the future, it won't be like that."

"I am sorry, Master. I did not know it would affect you like that..." her voice was full of fear.

I looked her up and down. Finally able to take a moment from information gathering to take her in. She matched my specifications exactly and I was pleased. I walked up to her and she kept her head down. I reached over and grabbed her chin. Squeezing until my fingers turned white, I tilted her head to look at me.

"M... master?" her voice was soft and timid.

"For a Genie with Millennia of knowledge, you have never had a master experience anything like that? As a Genie slave, you interrupt your Master, without letting him finish his thought? I told you to call me Dave, and yet, you continued to call me Sir or Master. So apparently behaving is not in the Genie vocabulary."

My eyes held hers. My years in the military gave me lots of practice with my: "I am pissed at you" gaze. I also find that when you use a low and hard tone instead of a loud and angry tone, it is much more intimidating. I did not really care how she had addressed me, I just wanted one more reason to punish her and make her think. Yes, I could be cruel, but my vindictiveness was much, much worse.

"I... I am sorry... Dave." She whimpered.

I could not help myself, I laughed hard and not with humor. Her eyes shot to mine and fear filled her eyes. Not knowing what she had done this time.

"Genie, I need to give you a name... what would you like to be called?" she was learning, this change of subject frightened her more than anything else had up to now.

"I have no preference, Master." She said, a tremble in her voice.

"I wish that you would have knowledge of all names for girls and their meanings and that you would choose one that fit you."

"Your wish is my command, Master." There was a tingle at the back of my head and then she smiled.

"Idalia, it is Greek for radiant sunset"

"Idalia..." I said, "fitting."

"Idalia, I wish for this apartment to be sound proof. No one should be able to hear anything that happens in here, no matter how loud it gets."

12