Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face paled, she swallowed and then, "I understand, Master. Your wish is my command." ah that tingle again.

"I wish for the following, a cane, a whip, a crop, a securely mounted eye hook in the ceiling, wrist shackles, a sturdy chain and a spreader bar."

"Your wish is my command... Master..." her voice came out in a whisper.

I smiled as the items appeared in the living room. Still holding her chin, I lead her into the room. I moved her under the eye hook and picked up the manacles.

"Hands, don't say a word, just do what you are told."

She held out her hands and I attached the manacles to them. It was easy for me to attach the chain to the eye hook. Then I attached it to the manacles and I pulled her arms up with the chain. Soon I had her standing on the tips of her toes and I secured the chain.

I sat down on the sofa in front of her and watched as she swayed slowly. I stared at her, admiring her beauty. She truly did look like a radiant sunset.

"You really are quite beautiful. Between your magic and my design, of course you would be."

"Master, what are you going to do?"

"I told you not to say a word..." I glared at her. "So many options... hard to know where to start. I do know this and correct me if I am wrong, please. What I will end up doing to you will qualify as bonding emotionally. Correct?"

She actually looked at me and paused. I felt a tingle in my head and she actually smiled. "Oh yes! Master! Yes!"

"Let's see how you feel when I am done with you. My next wish, Idalia, is that your sensitivity all over your body be increased threefold."

"Mas... Master, your wish... is my command." I was beginning to enjoy the tingles as she granted my wishes.

I picked up the crop and traced it down the side of her face.

"I wish you to not know what I am about to do, before I do it. Let's keep you surprised by what is going to happen, shall we."

"Your wish is my command, Master."

I flicked the crop against her left cheek, just under her eye and she jumped. I flicked it quickly against her left breast and the sound of her sharp intake of breath was arousing.

I dragged the crop lightly across her skin, watching the goose bumps play across her skin. I dragged it slowly from between her breasts and across her stomach. Her whimpers were like music. Her writhing around was like a sensual dance.

I was always amazed at what folks thought torture had to be. Kids were the most talented torturers on the planet. They knew how to humiliate, how to physically abuse with pain and how to physically abuse with pleasure. Parents lovingly called it tickle torture, but any child will tell you how horrific it is when someone tickles you until your bladder releases.

I lay the crop down on the sofa, where she could see it and I moved around behind her. I took her hair and pushed over her shoulders so if fell across her chest leaving her neck revealed. I reached around and cupped her breasts with both my hands. She shivered at my touch, but when I kissed her neck, her whole body trembled. Her whimpers turned to whines and the room seemed to fill with the scent of her arousal.

I could feel her nipples harden and lengthen. I caressed them lightly and slowly. She tried to press her chest into my hands and tilt her neck so I could kiss her skin more easily. She tasted so good to me, like honey and cinnamon. Once this was over, I was so going to enjoy her, but first she needed to learn her place.

"Idalia, you taste so good, your skin is so soft, I look forward to enjoying you... but first." I whispered into her ear and then I pinched both of her nipples as hard as I could and pulled them away from her chest. Her screams filled the room as pain wracked her body.

"That's a good girl. Let's hear that again." And I let go of her and stepped back. I swatted her ass as hard as I could and she practically leapt away from me. I watched her swing back and forth. Moving towards the couch, I picked up the crop, I turned towards her slowly and smiled at her.

"Oh Master, I am so sorry. I will behave better in the future. Please stop..." her eyes never left the crop the whole time she was begging.

I flicked my wrist and the tip of the crop connected with her left nipple. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream, tears ran down her face. By now, my erection was painful. I removed my clothes slowly and her eyes were drawn to my engorged member.

I lashed out again with the crop and connected with her right nipple. This time there was a wail of pain and more tears.

"Please, please, please Master... no more!"

Yes, yes, I know, I told her not to speak, but the sound of her wails and pleading, made my cock pulse in excitement. I admired my work, the welts just started to show and I was almost ready to give her more. I looked her in the eyes and held her gaze as I reached for the spreader bar.

Kneeling before her I attached first one ankle and then the other. I extended the bar as far as it would go. She dangled mere inches above the floor. I took her by the hips and spun her, watching

"No, no, no... Master..."

As she spun slowly around, I admired her beauty. Her unblemished skin looked so delightful. I picked up the crop again. Her ass looked so inviting as it rotated past. I lashed out with the crop and lay a stripe across her left ass cheek.

"Master!"

As she spun back in the other direction, I flicked the crop at that tight, wet pussy between her legs. Her scream was musical and the red welt just above clit.

"No more, please... no more!"

"I have another wish my dear Genie. I wish that your pussy lips were at maximum arousal and your clit exposed. Oh, and make it twice as big." I whispered softly into her ear.

"Yes... Master...your wish... is my... command... *whimper*"

I watched intently as her labia expanded with the rush of blood. They parted showing the inner lips, the tops of which met just above her clit. Oh, that luscious little nub of pleasure, which already was the size of a small marble, grew so that it was fully revealed.

The look in her eyes as I swung the crop lazily back and forth. I lifted the crop, and pressed the tip against that naughty little button and watched her writhe as I pushed it firmly against it. I drew it back and flicked it down towards that nub of flesh, watching as she flinched, her eyes popping open when I didn't strike her.

Three times I teased her, coming close, but never striking her. I bent down and grabbed the bar. I raised it up until her feet were straight out from her body. I slapped the crop against the bottom of her right foot.

"Aaarrggghhh!!" her howl of pain nearly made my ears bleed. It was followed by another when I flick out with the crop and grazed her clit. Her body thrashing in pain. I struck her left foot, then her clit, then her right foot and then her clit. Over and over, I made the circuit until she was a sweaty panting mess. Then I lowered her leg and put the crop away.

I walked up to her and grabbed her thighs, lifting them up, I stepped through her legs with the spreader bar behind me. I leaned into her as the head of my cock pressed against the opening to her pussy.

I whispered into her ear. "I wish that my cock was just big enough that the pleasure would not out weigh the pain from the fullness."

She whimpered again as she said in a soft voice, "Your...wish...is...is my...command, Master." That joyous tingle went through me again and as I pushed into her, I could feel myself growing and she started to groan. It got louder, until it transformed into a wail. I know that I have never been so hard in my life, not even as a teenager.

"I wish that your hymen would not break right away, that it takes four thrusts against it before it rips apart in the most painful way." I said, speaking softly and gently.

"Your wish... is... my command... Master." Her voice breathless.

I could feel the head of my cock press against the fleshy barrier that was her hymen. Poor Genie always a virgin for the new master. I lifted her up until just the head was between her velvety lips and then I let go of her and she dropped down until her hymen stopped her decent.

"OH! FUCK! MASTER THE PAIN!" her pale skin went paler from the pain. I didn't know skin could go that pale.

I lifted her up slowly, again holding her gaze.

"No, no Master... please no... I will be a good Genie, Master... I promise... YEAAAGGHHH!!!" her begging ended in a luscious scream as I dropped her onto my hard shaft yet again.

"Idalia, my dear. I wish that you had only a human's ability and not a Genie's ability to resist pain."

"Oh Master... I ... I... fuck, your wish is my command."

I picked her up for a third time and slowly lowered her and raised her, over and over again, making her wait for the sudden drop. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately, her tongue joined mine and she moaned in pleasure. Once she was into it, I dropped her again. Her mouth parting from mine as she landed on me yet again.

"MASTEEERRRR! PLEASE!!!" she screamed and then whimpered as her bladder released from the pain. She wept in pain and humiliation.

"One last time, Idalia and your punishment will be over. We can start anew and move on."

"Yes.... *sob*... Master."

I lifted her up one last time, but I did not drop her. I pushed her down with all my strength and felt the pop and the tear as she was fully impaled on me.

"Aaaaiiiieeeeeee!!!" the feel of me, ripping through her hymen and striking her cervix sent waves of exquisite pain through her body.

She blacked out for a few moments. Her sobs filled the room, I watched the tears run down her face. Holing her up with one hand and with the other I caressed her cheek.

"Idalia, I wish that we are laying in bed, the most comfortable king size bed in the most romantic room you can imagine."

"You wish is my command, Master."

I found myself on a large bed with very soft sheets. There was a floor to ceiling window and looked out over an ocean. I lay there on my back, Idalia on top of me. I was still buried inside her, her hands holding her above and she was looking down on me.

"Why? What is this, Master?"

"Dave, call me Dave. What this is... Yes, I can be cruel, you knew that. That does not mean I am excessively cruel if I don't need to be. As long as I am not given a reason to be vindictive. This is the end of the punishment." I said as I pulled her head down and kissed her.

The look on her face was priceless. I never said I was consistent. I had issues that sent my emotions all over the place. I won't say I loved her, hell, as far as I knew from my experience, love was something I could not feel. Lust I am good at, hate fucking, I am good at but love, probably is not real.

So, I kissed her, I held her and I proceeded to fuck her slowly. Caressing her back, using the tips of my fingers to bring goosebumps to her skin. I kissed her neck moving my hands to cup her ass cheeks.

"Oh Master... oh, yes Mas... Dave. That feels so good Dave." She said as she started panting.

She bent her head to kiss my neck, her red hair falling across my face. It felt silky and soft and sent shivers across my body. I held her still as I slowly thrust into her. Her moans started low and she lowered her body onto mine. Sliding her arms under me and pressing her breasts against my chest.

I thrust into her and enjoyed feeling her tremble in my arms. Her hot cunt dripping all over my cock. I slid a hand between legs, my fingers running down the crack of her ass, caressing across her tight hole, down her taint and between the lips of her wet pussy.

She moaned into my mouth; her tongue dueled with mine. I guess being a Genie servant, means not holding a grudge with her Master. I was going to have to control my darker urges. Not too hard, I have been doing that for years, but never had willing victim. Honestly, she didn't deserve it, I just had to purge some of these desires before we went out into the world.

I took my finger, that had by now been lubed by her pussy juices and slipped it slowly into her tight rear hole. I felt her stiffen in my arms but her kiss lost none of it passion or lust.

Her mouth moved from mine. "Oh yes Dave... fuck, your dick hurts so good... mmm... give it to me harder... please..."

I gripped her hip with one hand and added a second finger to her ass. I fucked her ass with my fingers as I slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. Her moans of pleasure filled my soul with a warm feeling. I rolled her over on her back without leaving her pussy or her ass. I bent forward and took a nipple into my mouth. Her breasts really were lovely. Quarter sized areolas and thick nipples that poked out light pencil erasers. Her sweat was mildly salty, with a cinnamon taste as well.

She moaned as I suckled at her breast, using a hand to play with the other breast. She also grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her. I nibbled, sucked and nipped at her breast. She writhed in pleasure under me, the most wonderful gyrations adding to my pleasure.

"No, no, nonononono!" she begged as I pulled out of her.

I kissed my way down her chest, over her stomach and stopped to play with her bellybutton with my tongue. Her hands on my shoulders trying to pull me back up. I chuckled and kissed my way down her abdomen, kissing and licking at her flesh just above her pussy. I kissed her thighs softly, exhaling on her skin. Gently biting her skin, on the inner thigh, high up near her pussy.

"Oh Dave... oh yes... mmmm... lick me... please don't tease... this is almost as bad as the punishment. Please!"

I blew on her wet lips and she thrust her hips up and spread her legs. Her lips were still engorged and her clit was very prominent. I teased her, licking softly up and down her wet slit. I took as much time doing this as I did punishing her feet and pussy. Her body was a joy to experience, her juices flowing freely, coating my face as I licked her.

I moved up to her clit and licked it softly, eliciting more moans and having to put my hands on her thighs to keep her from possibly breaking my neck with her thrashing.

"Oh, please Dave... oh please... make me cum..."

I trapped her clit between my lips and sucked it into my mouth, licking it as it entered and then letting it go. I moved a hand from her thigh to her pelvis. My thumb extending down to her moist lips. I sucked on her clit more as I pressed my thumb into her hole.

She started humping my thumb, and my chin spread her pussy open every time she pushed up. Her juices coated my thumb. I slowly moved my thumb out of her pussy and pushed it back in. My tongue and mouth were harassing her clit as I frigged her pussy with my thumb. Her hips gyrated as I drove her closer to the edge.

"I wish that you can never cum unless I give your permission."

"Dave... your wish... ughhh... wish... is... uuuhhhh... my command...*gasp*"

I stimulated her pussy and clit until her writhing was uncontrolled. I moved away from her and slowly brought my body up, my erection moving up her thigh and resting at the juncture between her legs. I adjusted until the head of my shaft rested between her moist lips. I brought my head down until my mouth was next to her ear and whispered:

"I wish that when my cock is rooted deeply in your pussy that you cum over and over until I remove myself from inside you. I also wish that I control my erection and can soften or harden myself at will."

"Your wish is my command Dave..."

"Please let me cum."

I exerted my will and made my cock as hard as it could be. I slowly pushed into her, painstakingly until I bottomed out, my balls resting against her taint. I reveled in the feel as she came on my cock, over and over again.

"Dave... oh DAVE! So good. Yes, I am cumming! Oh, Dave sooo wonderful."

She kept repeating it over and over again, until it changed. The pleasure was turning to pain, she kept cumming on my rod. Her juices spilling out of her. She started babbling incoherently, her body convulsing over and over again. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her arms and legs wrapped around me.

Her head tilted back, screams of passion erupted from her until it was one long wail of release, and yet, she still came. It felt so good to feel her vaginal muscles gripping me over and over again. It took nearly twenty minutes of stimulation before she made me cum. I kept myself hard and came three different times. Finally I removed myself from her.

"I wish that you were back to normal in all ways, but could still bask in the glow of your orgasms and feel the sting of your punishment for another two hours."

"Your wish is my command, Master." She said, as if that sentence took the last of her breath. She collapsed onto the bed, covered in sweat, her hair a mess, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

The room started to fade away and we were in my bedroom. Laying in my bed. I got up and moved to the kitchen and grabbed the glasses.

Putting them on, I went back to the bedroom and stared down at my Genie. Now that I had dominated her, using pleasure and pain, I figured we had bonded. I was her Master; she was my Slave and I was going to start to collect on debts owed to me. The hard part... where to begin.

To be continued...

12