All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 01'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You may be twisted but you are also very imaginative which as I have read, can be good or bad depending on your proclivities. Well done.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

A magical, sex genie tale, my favorite kind, thank you, and please continue this series, loving it so far, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your hero acts like a bastard. Please, let his personality improve

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

He is not a hero. He is a bastard. He has some redeeming qualities, but he is broken. Depression, Bi-polar, PTSD all combine to make him unstable. He may or may not be redeemed, but not a long while. He will fall farther down the rabbit hole and into the void. I hope you enjoy the ride though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story concept and most action, is good. Apparently you do not understand women's measurements though, "36 chest, 30 waist, 38 hips, 40D". 36" chest can NOT have a 40D, it is one, or the other, 36D-30-38, or 40D-36-38

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Womens measurements of the chest and breast are done separately. The chest is measure under the breast giving the smaller number. The cup size is determined by the shape of the breast and the number size for the breast is based on the measurement of the breast across the nipple. So yes a 36" chest can have a 40 and depending on the actual mass of the breast could range from B to DD, Although, you will hardly ever see me put in anything over a DD. thank you for the comment though.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

There is truly NO excuse for this bastards behaviour... Does he torture and kill puppies and kittens in his free time??!!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Markt63, as stated in previous comments, he is a bastard. There is absolutely no excuse for his behavior. He makes no excuse. He owns his problems. If he hadn't had a genie his life would have continued his slow downward spiral. Now he has a genie, it is a quick downward spiral and will be harder to stop. He has serious mental problems. He and the Genie have talked about them. He will not be redeemed and yes to cats, no to puppies and kittens and dogs. No one likes cats. Also, I would put them in the story, but Literotica would have me take them out anyway so why put it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldnt even finish the first page utterally repulsive and disgustingly disrespectful and disturbing.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

So, out of curiosity I reread this chapter. I believe I put in a warning about this series right at the beginning. Though, the MC did not do anything repulsive, disgusting, disrespectful or disturbing that was not foretold by the MC's inner dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know my comments are old but PTSD does not make you a sadist. Depression does not make you bat ass crazy. Reason I came to this story is that many people have commented on how well this is written to that I agree. But dude the reason you may have depression and ptsd is that you are a bastard LMAO.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, I can't really argue about being a bastard... They do say: write what you know.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Lost me with breast size.

Bo47Bo4711 months ago

Interesting, arousing, not sure it's wise to torture a djin, but you and I have similar fantasies, except for body type, ever consider September Carrino? Or Xlgirl Cherry Brady? Hitomi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES