Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave takes Idalia out into the world.
5.9k words
4.66
10.7k
18

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trying to do a few things differently in this type of story. There are however, some tropes that you can not avoid in these kinds of stories. The main character, Dave, is more human than in most stories. He is not altruistic. He has his moments when you might think he is good, some where you might think he is evil. He is neither. He is a creature of wants, needs and desires. The thing is, his motivations are purely selfish. I hope you enjoy the stories and continue on this journey with me. As always, all characters engaging in sex are adults 18+. There are many different subjects in these stories, Sci-Fi, Non-con, incest, humiliation, cuckolding, horror, a little romance (not too much though) and a dose of FUTA and Tentacle. So, please leave comments (they don't have to be positive, but don't be rude and at least give me a suggestion to change or improve what you have an issue with) Remember, ratings help writers want to keep writing, so rate honestly. Thank you. Now without any further ado, here is the story,

*************************

Main Characters

David Hawkins- 25 year old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. 8" long and 3" diameter cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637 year old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina.

************************

She lay there, looking peaceful, whether she slept or not I couldn't tell. I decided I would let her lay there for a while as I needed to do a little research. Research! Hah, an excuse to read some erotica is what it was, who was I kidding.

So, I read some Genie stories. Most of them concerned sex genies, or companion genies. Some even had to do with creatures from another realm being bound to one vessel or another. In some cases, Genies only gave three wishes and in other cases the wish had to be sexual, or hearth and home in nature. Honestly the stories were always hot but completely unhelpful.

Even google searches were extremely unhelpful. Not that I expected anything else. It would never be so easy. It did, however give me a starting point with my delicious Genie. The information she gave me when we first met seemed to support most of what I had read. Although, my wishes were sexual in nature, I needed to test out some non-sexual wishes.

I moved back to the bedroom and sat on the bed next to her. Longer I stared at her the more I realized that there was a scroll of information on the left lens. I focused on it and it was about Idalia.

HEALTH: 92% healing

POWER: 80% recharging

ANONYMITY: YELLOW

ATTUNEMENT: 60%

"Help Health."

"The health information concerns EGENIE's physical stability. Health lowers as physical damage is inflicted on the EGENIE. The EGENIE can go back into the vessel to heal or can sleep. Though EGENIE does not need to eat or sleep to survive, but both will help EGENIE to heal"

"Help Power."

"Power relates to EGENIE's ability to grant wishes. The more powerful the wish the more the EGENIE is drained. EGENIE can recharge by returning to the vessel or by eating or sleeping. Though EGENIE does not need to eat or sleep to survive, both will recharge the EGENIE."

"Help ANONYMITY"

"ANONIMITY relates to GENIE powers being used in ways that would allow people to notice the results of wishes if the EGENIE does not retain enough power to grant the wish and obfuscate it. GREEN means that there is enough power to obfuscate the wish as long as the power is 90% or higher. YELLOW 70% to 90%, AMBER 50% to 70%, RED 30% to 50%. Using EGENIE while in AMBER or RED is highly discouraged."

"Help ATTUNEMENT."

"ATTUNEMENT is the synchronicity between EGENIE and the USER. The higher the ATTUNEMENT, the less cost to the EGENIE when granting wishes. Also, higher ATTUNEMENT will allow hidden features to be activated. Currently at 60% ATTUNEMENT, EGENIE can passively protect itself and the USER, though a wish still needs to be used if an accident befalls that somehow gets past the protection and the USER is dying, to stop the onset of death. Additionally, the USER and EGENIE can now communicate non-verbally."

So, I ended up removing the glasses. How this amalgam of magic and technology came to be is beyond me. Yet here it is. Why me? Am I the only one? Who gifted this to me and why? What did they expect of me? They were more than likely to be disappointed. The days of wanting to be a hero were behind me. I had lost my faith in my fellow man. Nothing but sheep following the easy path.

Yes, I know, using a Genie would be following the easy path. I never said I was consistent. However, I do tend to think for myself. I have always put others before me, no longer. My life full of working to please others and getting me nothing is finally over. Now it is about pleasing me. As this story continues to unfold you maybe surprised at how this comes to pass.

I reached out to Idalia and shook her shoulder gently. I actually enjoyed watching her wake up, she stretched languidly, her back arching, arms raised over her head and legs stretching out. Her pert little breasts pushing out. Her brown eyes slowly opening. Even waking up, her hair did not suffer. The red hair pulled to the side in pig tails and the impish smile as she bit her bottom lip.

The look of innocence on her face and in her demeanor. The corruption of innocence, that is what drove me now. My dreams at night were filled with them, hell it was what I wrote about. Those who claimed to be my friends just used me for what they could get out of me. Now I had a Genie.

I reached out tenderly to Idalia and placed my hand on the back of her head. She smiled up at me and I returned her smile. I pulled her close and kissed her softly on the lips. It went from a tender kiss and slowly built up to a passionate hunger as Idalia collapsed into me.

The feel of her body against mine, her breasts pressed against my flesh. I pushed her gently backwards until she was flat on the bed. Our lips staying connected. I broke the kiss first and looked down at her with lust filled eyes. I started kissing her nose and then her cheeks, relishing the shudders that played through her body.

Nuzzling my nose into the hair behind her ear, I kissed the side of her neck. Using my tongue to lick at her flesh, I kissed the crook of her neck and across her shoulder. Sliding one hand under her body and placing it between her ass cheek and the mattress, I squeezed as I kissed from her shoulder to her breast.

As my lips kissed her flesh, I scraped my stubbled chin across her nipple and elicited a moan from her. I sucked on her flesh, tenderly at first then harder, marking her skin and claiming her. I moved lower, lips encircling her nipple, sucking it into my mouth as my tongue swirled around her hard nub. Her hands came up and grabbed my head, pulling me tightly to her breast.

I moved my legs up onto the bed, straddling her body, both of my hands holding her ass cheeks and squeezing hard. Pushing her body up the bed, I kissed her stomach and danced my tongue into her belly button. She squirmed and actually squeaked when I did this. Tonguing her skin from belly button to abdomen, enjoying the feel of her goosebumps on his tongue, I soon found myself at her small patch of Auburn hair above her pussy.

"Oh, Dave... yes... you are... mmmmm... so wonderful. YESSS! OH YESS!!!"

There is more than one way to master someone, pleasure, pain, indifference and apathy. I tend to prefer apathy or pain. I have yet to find many who deserved my effort in the pleasure part and if I don't know you, you get indifference. Giving Idalia pleasure was not for her benefit. It was to build up attunement. Purely selfish on my part.

Her scent was strong and pleasant. Jasmine and Cedar Wood. A very heady scent. I ran my tongue across her pelvis and to her thigh. This got a full body shiver reaction. I spent time kissing her thighs, left and right, her hips thrusting up, begging me to feast on her pussy."

"Fuck! Stop teasing me... you have me so close... make me cum!"

I moved my hands from her ass down the backs of her thighs as I trailed my tongue down her flesh to her knees. Having a Genie is addictive, she will always taste good and she did. From her knees to ankles and finally to her toes. It was arousing to look up at her with her toe in my mouth and her hand between her legs.

I took her toes in my mouth, one at a time, sucking slowly and tracing my tongue between them, every so often nipping at the digits. Her eyes met mine, her mouth in a large O. She rubbed her clit vigorously as I worshipped her. Moving up her legs deliberately, keeping eye contact, I arrived at her lovely pussy.

Smiling I took her hand away from her moist, velvety entrance and leaned in, teasing it with my tongue. Her gasp increased my arousal. Sliding a finger into her tight entrance, I slowly pumped in and out as my tongue explored her lips. Her breathing slowly increased as I added a second finger and pushed them in as far as they could go. By this time, I had found her clit and started sucking on it. She really was a responsive toy and I was definitely glad she was mine.

Turning my hand I rubbed the top of her pussy from inside, looking for that bump, you know the one, or maybe you don't. It is under the clit, in some women it is fairly large and in others not so much, but if you rub it right while stimulating her clit you may just be washed in her orgasm. Yes, that elusive G-spot. Don't rush it though, don't be rough, at first. Give her that good cum with patience and there wont be anything you cant do to her.

So I did, I caressed that little mound, it was no bigger than the tip of my finger. At first I just rubbed it softly and stayed away from het clit, just kissing her soft flesh and eliciting her moans. Then I slowly licked at her button, teasing her as I stroked her harder. Again, her hips started writhing. Once I stroked faster and sucked on her clit, well all bets were off.

"MASTER! OH, DAVE!! Mmmmm... that is sooo... GOOOOD!!! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOOH!!! I FEEL... I FEEL... FUCK!!!"

The horny little Genie exploded on my mouth. In the back of my mind, I recalled I never cancelled the wish about her being three times as sensitive.

Oops. Taking my hand out of her pussy and mouth off of her clit, I knelt between her legs and grabbed her ankles. I lifted them up and place them on my shoulders. Oh, she was tiny. I lined my cock up with her pussy lips and pushed slowly in. She let out one long groan that didn't end until I bottomed out in her. Grabbing her ankles again, I pushed her legs up, bending her in half. Her eyes made her look like a deer in the headlights.

"Lift your arms." I said softly.

As she did, I kept pushing her legs. Genies are so flexible. When I had them all the way up, to the point where she could hold them in place by laying her arms on them, I pulled out slowly and then slammed my hips forward, driving myself deep, compressing her cervix. This position is amazing for going deep into a woman.

"FUUUCK!!! NEVER...NEVER HAVE... I FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! OH MASTER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

It was nice having a twenty-five-year-old body again. Stamina was amazing. I hadn't fucked like this in decades. I could think of many women in my life that were going to receive the benefits of my renewed stamina. Whether or not they wanted to. Her pussy gripped me tightly and as she reached her orgasm, it pulsed around my shaft and crown. It felt like she was trying to milk me and I was going to let her.

I spent a few more minutes pounding into her and I knew that I could go on as long as I wanted, but I really wanted to fill her now and move on to other things. So my next strokes were from almost out of her pussy to slammed all the way in. I did this for about 20 strokes.

"I wish that when I cum, you cum. When you cum it is as strong as the sum of all the other times you have cum."

"MASTER! YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!"

"Enjoy..." I said as I released my seed deep into her womb and her shrieks could probably have been heard in the other apartment buildings. She soaked myself and the bed and the squelching sound as I finished shooting into her was very arousing, but I willed myself soft and rolled off of her. She lay there in the bed, eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing heavy, like she had run a marathon.

Dave knew they would have to get a new place, the apartment was too small, especially for what he had in mind. It was time to pay a few debts.

"I wish the bedroom was clean, new sheets and a light fragrance of lavender."

My therapist told me lavender would help me sleep, but things had been tough and investing in lavender anything was no feasible. Idalia did not actually wake up, but she did mumble the As you Wish thing and it happened. It was nice not needing to take my meds and I slipped under the covers and pulled her towards me. Tomorrow would be a new beginning.

*****************

I awoke to a strange sensation. I could feel something wet and warm engulfing my dick. I had an ex who tried to surprise me with a morning blowjob, but I was a light sleeper. Just goes to show what a magical creature can accomplish.

I looked down and there she was, bright brown eyes, hair in pigtails and tied with a bow. She looked absolutely innocent. Her freckles on her cheeks seemed to stand out more and I watched her work her mouth down the length of my shaft and almost making it all the way down. There was maybe three or four inches that she could not take.

What was impressive, was that it was the thickness, not the length that was giving her trouble.

"You are magical, Idalia, why are you having difficulty?"

*Master, I have noticed that you desire me to be more like a normal human than a magical creature. So I want to perform for you as such, until you tell me otherwise.*

"Conversing mind to mind allows you to keep sucking, I like that."

*Yes... Dave."

"You are amazing... yes... oh your tongue... delightful... you can use more teeth, I don't mind. Uhm mm, yes... just like that."

She suckled on the crown, pushing her tongue into the hole like she was going to fuck it. She stroked her hand softly along my shaft and then tried to swallow it. Her mouth stopped at her hand and moved back up. I took her hand off of my shaft and brought it behind her back. Grabbing her other hand, I pulled it around her back also. I caught her on my thighs, so she did not fall on my cock, yet.

I held both of her hands in one of mine as she bobbed her head on my rod. I grabbed her by the back of the head and gripped it tightly.

"Look at me."

Her eyes rolled up and looked at me. Jesus, she was adorable. No matter what she did, she never lost that air of innocence. That more than her magic was going to help me so much. Right now though, I needed to own that innocence. I pushed her head slowly, inexorably down. Soon she was back down to where she would have been with her hand there. I pushed her farther and she started to gag. I stopped pushing, but held her in place for a ten count and let her come back up. I pushed her down again slowly and this time when she gagged, I held her for a twenty count. This happened until I ended up holding her for a little over a minute and she started writhing. I let her back up and she panted for breath.

"Do you want to keep going, or do you want me to finish?" I asked her.

"I want you to finish, Master."

"Keep looking at me, don't take your eyes from mine."

She held my gaze as I pushed her head down yet again. This time, when she gagged, I kept pushing until I felt myself pass into her throat. I pulled her up and pushed her down again. Each time I repeated the action, I moved her a little faster.

Soon, like in a bad porno, her gagging started to sound like a brick of firecrackers. Tears were running down her face and saliva coated my shaft and balls as I bounced her head on my cock. I could feel myself ready to explode and she kept her eyes on mine. Finally, I held her pressed against me, her nose in my groin as I fired off spurt after spurt of cum down her throat.

When I was done, I pulled her off of me and shoved her to the side. She rolled on her back, staring at the ceiling, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Once you compose yourself, we will be heading out and starting on my new direction in life."

"What would that be, Dave?"

"Well, first off, you composed yourself quickly. So, time for a wish. I wish that other than when you are granting wishes or reacting to danger, you comport yourself as an ordinary human woman. No remarkable recovery powers after intense sex, no calling me Master or Sir in public, unless I tell you to."

"Your wish is my command, Master."

"My next wish, I wish that you would dress yourself as a young college student, in clothes that compliment and show off your figure in a sexy but innocent manner. As in, clothes that you feel comfortable in, but look good on you, yet show you don't realize the effect it has on people, because it is a subtle sexuality."

Her looked thoughtful for a moment, I felt a tingling in my head and a beatific smile crossed her face. "Your wish is my command, Master."

Suddenly she stood before me in a light summer dress that came down to her knees. It was Caribbean-blue with cute white clouds scattered around in the design. Strangely enough, there were two clouds that strategically covered her breasts and one covering her pussy. It seemed random, but it drew attention to those areas. Very subtle. Her legs were bare, and she wore modest heels of the same Caribbean-blue color.

The cut of the dress in front barely came down to her cleavage, yet still innocently drew the eye there. The back of the dress was cut low to the middle of the back, showing off that she was not wearing a bra, not that she needed to. Her red hear was still done up in pig-tails that trailed down the front of her body and Caribbean-blue ribbons held them together. The shocking thing was, her eyes had gone from brown to green.

She turned to the side, cocking a leg up so it was on her toes, one arm bent with her hand near her face as she places a finger near her mouth. The other arm bent across her torso hold her arm. Her head was tilted slightly forward, her eyes looking so innocent, yet coy. There is nothing, I mean nothing, more arousing that a beautiful woman looking so innocent, when you know the truth. Except seeing a beautiful woman looking innocent and wondering if she really is.

"So, I know I asked this earlier, but I want to clarify because so far all I have wished for has been sexual in nature. Am I limited to sex wishes?"

"No Dave, not really. More like, wishes I grant have to affect you or myself directly or those with a close tie to you. You can not give them the ability to get a wish from me, mainly because that would bring knowledge of Genies and Magic out in the open and I am forbidden from using my magic that way. Always discretion Dave."

"So, no wishing my car would be a escalade?"

"Not if there was the possibility of someone seeing. The magic would not work. If the magic detected no prying eyes the car would change and all legal ownership information would be updated."

"So... no witnesses."

"Correct."

"I could wish for better health for a friend?"

"Yes, but it would slowly happen over time for them. So as not to arouse suspicion. Doctor remedies would work as believed or holistic ones. The drive to exercise would be stronger allowing them to shape their body. Etc."

"Okay. Thank you. As you said earlier, anything else will be on a case-by-case basis."

12