All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 02'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the idea but the inconsistencies made it difficult to read; she had a 38" chest yet 40C breasts which somehow became pert later in the story.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous- the chest measurements for women are measured under the breasts. The bra measurement moves upward and includes the breasts. Pert means well formed or shapely, so this is not inconsistent. Cup size has nothing to do with numbers, but more to do with shape. Sometimes it is fun to do research on these things. I want to thank all the lovely ladies that assisted me. Too bad they are online friends and i did not get hands on education.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Only a 3 for this, due to the spelling errors, and the tense f-up. Keep everything in the 1st person. Eg: Thankfully the magic that protects them had been activated. They were not going to die from road head.

This should be: Thankfully the magic that protects us has been activated. We were not going to die from road head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone with PTSD and a shit ton of issues, this would be as close to accurate as I could figure reality. If this holds true then there are some people in the world who will be in for a very bad time when Dave comes calling. All those issues will basically drive you and require you to take anger and revenge out on those that you have perceived to have wronged you. That can range from a retail employee to any doctor or even possibly someone who is the CEO of a major corporation because you blame them for your car breaking down or your cell phone has a shit connection. It might not seem logical but it is real and can be hilarious to read when it is written into a story correctly. I am buzzing with excitement to see how this plays out and who gets a shit sandwich. Thanks for the story, I am loving it obviously.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorchak- Yeah there are few instances of tense problems. When I add the story to literotica I go through paragraph by paragraph, but sometimes i miss some. Believe me, i caught way too many and was disappointed I kept changing first person to third person. As for spelling mistakes... there should not be any, between Literotica's spell check and office office word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...