Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and led her out into the hallway. Once she exited the apartment a prompt appeared on the HUD.

AVATAR: DIGITAL

3D

"Fuck... Help Digital"

DIGITAL AVATAR: AVATAR only appears on display, communication is limited to thoughts from the AVATAR, voice and thought commands from the USER both work. Though thought commands are suggested as they are more discrete. DIGITAL AVATAR also has the ability to generate a preview of the wish results or commands on the HUD before activation, should the USER choose this option.

"Interesting... Help 3D"

3D AVATAR: current default setting of the AVATAR. AVATAR may interact in the real world with objects and living beings. 3D avatar maybe set to BASIC MODE, which allows AVATAR to blend in seamlessly with society, or GENIE mode (will not work in places where it may be witnessed. Best reserved for DIGITAL mode.)

"Okay, interesting. 3D mode it is."

*Idalia, I wish that my car was in mint condition, unlimited fuel, requiring no further maintenance to keep it in top condition with next generation luxuries and features.*

*Your wish is my command, Master.*

"Did it work?"

"No witnesses Master." She whispered and giggled.

I took her hand and we walked down the stairs and out into the parking lot. It was strange, I could not find my car at first. Then she walked me up to a very familiar looking car. A black, 1967, Chevy Impala. My heart actually skipped a beat. I lied earlier, I said I probably could not feel love, what I should have said, was for people. Animals and objects, no problem. I could trust them. People not so much.

I walked around my new car. The parking sticker for the apartment was there, the one for local beaches was there, and then I saw the plates.

STHLRD

Jesus, the Nerd in my just about died. A whole slew of thoughts started cascading through my mind. I really needed to slow down and comport myself. Other things were more important right now.

I looked at Idalia. It was starting to hit me, she was a person, in a way but she was also an object. I could actually love her because she would never betray me. I could let her in like no one else. Now, you may think, awe shit, he is going to go all mushy. Ain't fucking happening. I am still a bastard. It meant I could do things and she would still love me. So I could bond with her using all the emotions, from LOVE, HATE, LUST, CRUELTY anything, I could just be me and not have to hide it.

"This is not the car I had. Why did you change it?"

"Dave, you owned an Impala, I saw that in your mind that you wanted the older model from a TV show. So, that is what i gave you. Was it wrong?"

I went to the passenger side and opened the door for her. As she slid into the car, she actually blushed as the hem of her dress rode up, exposing the milky skin of her thighs. I hope you find someone who is innocent in your life and discover the joy I am feeling now. The power is such a rush.

As we had a full tank of gas, I was not worried about where we were going to go, it could be anywhere. I would let the universe decide. I did have a general direction, the mountains of NH. So, I headed out. During the trip, Idalia played around with all the luxuries. Turns out the sound system had 100 GB of storage space and all my favorite songs and bands from all decades and genres were in it, leaving 99 GB of space free.

The speakers, equalizer and subwoofer, were high end BOSEā„¢ products. The sound was stadium quality. The car rode smoothly, smelled brand new and the dash was classic. My fucking dream car.

She looked at me expectantly, as I had not answered her yet.

We had the windows down and she was hanging out the passenger side, pig-tails blowing in the wind, laughing and bouncing in seat.

*you are going to get bugs in your mouth if you keep that up.*

*Genie, Master.* and her laughter filled my head.

I was actually feeling warmth in my chest as her childlike exuberance filled the car. All of a sudden, there were blue lights flashing in the rear view mirror. I looked down, well...fuck... I had been doing 120 MPH. I slowed and pulled to the side. Idalia was worried and the license, registration and insurance cards were in my hand.

The State Trooper exited the vehicle and approached the passenger side of the car.

"Mr. Hawkins... Ma'am. You know why I pulled you over sir?"

"Yep...I was doing 120 officer."

He looked a little shocked. Leaned in to get a better look at me.

"Where did you serve?"

At first I was confused, then I remembered that NH allowed you to have the Veteran status put on your license.

"Germany, Desert Storm/Desert Shield."

He just stared at me. Somewhat disbelieving. Then it hit me, I looked 25. Desert Storm was almost three decades ago. Then something happened and his expression changed.

"What did you do?"

"MP."

He chuckled "You guys must have been popular." The sarcasm thick.

"Yeah, always got quiet when we entered a bar."

We both laughed.

"I was an MP during Panama."

"You guys had fun there too."

He nodded.

"I gotta give ya a ticket. However, I am just going to make 20 over the speed limit instead of 55 over. End of my shift anyways."

He handed me the ticket, $200, not too bad, probably only 3 points on the license. He was just doing his job.

"See you around, probably catch you at the VA. Probably. I am there way too much."

We chuckled again, nodded to each other and he let me out first. I popped the car into cruise control and set it for 80 and we headed on our way.

"What did you do?"

"I had to change how he perceived you, so your looks would match your history. Protection Magic..." she looked at me for a moment and then continued. "Dave, how did he know your name?"

"Ah, I really need to acquaint you with technology better. From my license plate he could check who owned the vehicle. He was just checking that I was to owner by greeting me with the owner's name. If I had heisted, because I stole the car, he would have moved on from there."

"Oh, I see... I think." She looked thoughtful. "I have so much to learn about your world."

"I believe you will do just fine... Leeloo."

I felt a tingle in the back of my head and grinned. She giggled and said.

"Leeloo Dallas, Multi-pass!"

"We are going to have to watch that, Idalia. I think it mirrors your current situation a little *chuckle*"

I looked at as we continued our drive, the incident with the trooper forgotten as she continued to marvel at the modern world.

"Idalia, in all the time you have been a Genie, how much of the world have you seen?"

She looked at me confused. "None David, not until today. My other Masters left me in their harems. I only ever saw their palaces. Mostly their bed chambers." The whole, being my perfect woman thing made her blush. Innocent and slutty, a winning combination. Blushing about being in a harem.

"Hmm, they never gave you any freedom at all?" my voice low and thoughtful.

She sat very still in her seat now. No rise and fall of her breasts, even the wind was not moving her hair. Her hands folded on her lap, sitting demurely.

"Idalia... do you want to be limited to your vessel and my bedroom?" I asked as I watched her from my peripheral.

"I want only what you want... Master." Her voice was soft and submissive, her eyes downcast.

"What I want... Servant... is an answer to my question... you are not allowed to read my thoughts looking for an answer." My voice still low, but a tad harder.

"Master... I am your Genie... the only desire I have is to serve you and make you happy."

"Genie, I wish that you are free to speak your mind, unafraid to be honest and open yourself to your own wants, needs and desires, but always putting my wants, needs, desires first. As long as yours do not interfere with mine you can be autonomous. Your magic can only be used for your protection without me wishing it. Free to choose clothing styles, luxury styles, food preferences and vacation locations that are all yours." The whole time my tone was low and harsh, totally at odds with my words. What can I say other than, I am a bastard pain in the ass and enjoy my little games.

"DAVE! Your wish is my command!!!"

I had thought she was bouncing on the seat before, but now, I think the car actually shook with the force of her joy.

"Master? Dave... why would you do that? That has never happened. *sniff*. You seem so...." She hesitated.

"Cruel?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I am. How do you train a dog Idalia?"

She thought for a moment and her eyes widened and a confused look crossed her face.

"You use rewards and punishment, Master."

"Are you sad, because you think I am training you like a pet?"

"Yes Master." She pulled into herself, making herself small as if to hide.

"Idalia, read my mind. Look at how I feel about people, and how I feel about pets."

God, I actually love that tingle.

"Dave...people always disappoint you, so you don't trust them, can't love them. Pets don't. You train them, they learn and once they learn, you treat them with love and loyalty and there are no surprises."

"Sooo...??" I asked, looking at her.

"You...want to be able to love me..."

"You, Idalia, are a smart girl. Now, slide over here and enjoy the best part of a bench seat."

She slid over next to me and I put my arm around her. Snuggling into me, she pulled her legs up off the floor board and curled them under her. The hem of the dress rose up showing a lot of thigh. A whole lot of thigh.

"What are we going to be doing?"

"Well, I didn't know really. I was going to play it by ear, but I think we are going to go house hunting. Oh and about that harem... but you never answered my question. Do you want to be limited to your vessel and my bed, or would you rather be my companion and travel the world with me?"

"OH DAVE! Your companion! I want to be with you always!" the look in her eyes. I may just let myself fall in love with her. "As for the harem, I will be in charge of your harem and help you add women to it."

"Won't you be jealous?"

"No Dave, my duty is to run your household and manage your harem. If you want me to, i will even help you find a wife."

"A wife wont be necessary, have never been lucky with marriage. Two was enough. I do have some ideas about my harem. We will save that for later though. Let me show you the other benefits of older model cars." I said as I pushed her slowly down onto my lap.

She rolled on her stomach and her feet didn't even reach the passenger door. She smiled when she saw that there was plenty of room between the steering wheel and my lap. She giggled and unzipped me, using just a bit of Genie magic, she freed me from the confines of my shorts. She took my shaft and slowly licked up and down the flesh of my cock. It felt so good. Thankfully the magic that protects them had been activated. They were not going to die from road head.

She swirled her tongue around the tip, remembering my response to when she tonged my urethra. So she proceeded to stimulate it with her tongue. She put her hand into my shorts and cupped my balls. The light rolling there along with the tongue gliding up and down my fleshy rod. Then she wrapped her lips around the crown and determinedly took my cock into her mouth and into her throat slowly. When she couldn't take more, she would start to swallow and continued.

Soon she had the whole thing in her mouth and i was losing control. Then the little bitch decided to give me a surprise. She was throating me so well, my testicles felt so good in her soft hands, i could feel the eruption cuming... pun intended and she shoved a finger in my ass. That was it, I flooded her mouth with rope after rope of cum.

Younger body, healthy, more stamina and cuming like a horny teen. Life had gotten better. Revenge, though... oh yes... revenge would make it so much better. Whoever sent me my Genie... you better tell me the cost soon... I thank you... but i want to see the receipt.

To be continued...

12