Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 05

Story Info
Dave exerts his will on people and sates a desire.
10.4k words
4.61
6.6k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comments I have been getting, positive or negative have been appreciated. The negative comments actually gave pointers on what may have been missed or misrepresented and i commented back to clear things up or admit that I needed to do better in the future. Tense problems should be few and far between in this chapter. Also, Dave has many mental health issues. If you feel i am not portraying them correctly, just understand that i write from experience. There is a lot of me in Dave. God forbid i ever get a Genie for real. And now for the disclaimers: All characters that participate in sex are 18+, there are many subjects included in these chapters- non consent, Sapphic interactions, humiliation, cuckolding, sci-fi, incest and many more. I hope you enjoy this chapter. As always all comments are welcome, please rate. Thank you. Now, on to the story.

**************************

I woke up to the feeling of being crushed, there was a weight on my legs and torso. As I forced the sleepiness away, I realized that I was covered in bodies. I looked to my right and Idalia was snuggled up to me, her right arm draped across my chest. Looking left, Linnie was in the same position with her left arm across my chest and on Idalia's arm.

Raising my head enough to look down, Judy cuddle Linnie and her legs lay on mine and Dianne cuddled Idalia and her legs also covered mine. An uncomfortable way to wake up, but not a bad way. No, not at all.

Suddenly, I realized there was an aroma filling the house. COFFEE!!! I wanted to get up, but I didn't want to disturb the girls. Dawn took that moment to enter the living room with a tray of coffee mugs. She smiled when she saw I was awake. I smiled because she was naked in all her glory.

Good morning, she mouthed so as not to wake anyone. I did the same. I watched her walk through the living room and realized Jason was there, sitting in a recliner. I gestured with my head towards him. She placed the tray on a table and moved to me so she wouldn't wake the girls.

"For some reason, he is doing what I tell him. So, I told him to sleep on the recliner from now on, unless I need him. Just testing to see how pliable he is after you told him to respect me. I really didn't think it would work. I am not going to ask how you did it. You freed us from years of abuse, so I do not care." She leaned down and kissed my on the lips.

"Dawn, I am no better than him. I just don't treat family that way, nor do I treat people who I have no beef with that way." I said, wishing I could rub the sleep from my eyes.

*Your wish is my command, Dave.*

Suddenly Idalia and Linnie rolled off of me and I could move my arms. Chuckling to myself, I raised my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes. Pushing myself to a sitting position I slowly lifted the legs draped over me off, one by one. I stood up and adjusted my cock back to it's normal 8", which is easier to deal with when getting dressed, and stretched. I wandered over to the tray and grabbed a cup, I put two spoons of sugar in and enough milk for a nice caramel coloring and sat on the couch.

Dawn joined me with her cup and snuggled into me as we watched the young ladies sleeping. When I moved, they all slowly moved looking for my body and ended up in a nice sexy pile of female flesh. It seems that both Jason and I enjoyed the sight.

"Dawn, do you remember everything I told Jason last night?" I whispered in her ear.

"I think so..." she whispered back.

"He has to satisfy you sexually, but... he will never be able to cum with you. He can only cum with other women, but he wont get hard with them. However, I think I am going to alter that. I liked the little dick thing from last night. Anyway, go fuck him, use that walking dildo." I whispered and then kissed her passionately.

"After my coffee, then i will fuck the bastard." she said out loud. Glaring at him.

"Don't be gentle either. Have fun. Unless that truly isn't you." I said as I shrugged. "I get the feeling that Linnie may want to come with me. To be completely honest, I won't stop her unless you object. I will however wait until I am more settled into the new house. If she still wants to after a few months, then she can come with."

"I believe you are right. She is definitely taken with you, almost as much as Dianne is taken with Idalia."

I nodded. It was true, part of me wanted to wish their obsession away. The darker part of me wanted the whole family under my thumb. I looked at Dawn, though she was in charge now, she had the haunted look of living under an abusive husband. I was not going to replace her husband, their father. Consistency... I know. Fucking sue me.

"Yeah, I think we will finish with the closing on the house and I will leave it up to you how much interaction we have with your family."

She nodded. "And... I am no longer in the mood..."

"You in the mood for breakfast?" I asked.

She chuckled and nodded her head. She got up and went upstairs. I moved off of the couch and went over to Jason. I grabbed him by the chin and tilted his head up.

"You are going to work today. It will be a normal day for you. You will not tell anyone about your new role in life. You will not mention last night. Anyone you told about your plans for your family on your birthday, you will tell them you changed your mind. If they wont accept it, you will ask Dawn to call me and let me know. I will take care of it. Are we clear?"

He just nodded. I lifted him to his feet. "Take me to the basement."

He led me to a door under the staircase that I took for a closet. Opening it, we went down and I was impressed with it. Fully finished, a nice playroom with pool table, foosball table and wet bar. A full bathroom, complete with shower-tub. Lastly, there was a small room with a twin bed and... lordy, lordy... what have we here? Manacles.

"Jason... Jason... Jason... who do you keep down here? You naughty boy." I grabbed him by the back of the neck and pushed him to his knees.

"Da... Dawn..." he gasped through the pain.

"No one else? None of your daughters?"

"Melanie..."

"And, just who is Melanie?"

"Friend of Dawn's... used to babysit the kids for us."

"Apparently Dawn knows about this? Her friend Melanie, I mean."

"Yeah, she knows... when the kids... are away, one of the two will be down here while I use the other one."

I love having a fucking Genie. This power is a rush. I can do anything to him and he can't stop me. Much like the power he had over his family and Melanie.

"Anyone else under your dirty little thumb?"

"No... no... no one..."

I knelt down next to him and stared him in the eyes. "This is where you sleep from now on. Whether you are secured to the bed or not is up to Dawn. You will not bother your wife or children or Melanie. You will behave, you will be an exemplary father and husband."

I grabbed him by the throat and pulled him to his feet. Pushing him towards and then up the stairs. When we got to the top, I sent him to pack his shit and move it downstairs. He was to stay there until his wife called him. He could get ready for work, but she would tell him when he could go.

I walked into the kitchen and Dawn was in there grabbing stuff to make breakfast. I started helping out, I found the bowls and grabbed one, cracking eggs into it and whisked it with other ingredients to make fluffy scrambled eggs. Dawn smiled as I helped and we flowed into a smooth routine. I always loved cooking.

Dawn cooked up the bacon and sausage. Then I put the scrambled eggs into another bowl and set it on the table. I dug around the kitchen and found the plates and glasses. I set the table and proceeded to make toast. Adding butter and silverware onto the table, I finished the settings.

"What do the girls drink for breakfast?"

A voice behind me said. "Coffee... and maybe juice... Linnie likes chocolate milk. She hates coffee, that is one messed up kid." Judy said, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. She had put on some clothes, a t-shirt and panties, but still, clothes.

"I heard that!" Linnie shouted from the living room.

I chuckled, making more coffee and pouring juice into the glasses. I mean, who doesn't like coffee? Communists? Nah, just kidding. Anyways, everyone eventually came in and sat at the table for breakfast. Most wore clothes of some sort or another, Idalia noticed the situation and went back into the other room to get dressed. Normal conversations ensued. I told Dawn what I had told Jason, but did not mention what I knew about the bed or that I knew about Melanie.

We could have that conversation at a more appropriate time. I thanked everyone for an amazing dinner and breakfast and pointedly did not mention the sex-capades from last night. I could tell Linnie and Dianne wanted to talk to me, but I ignored them.

Though I did give everyone hugs and kisses on the cheek. Idalia followed my example in keeping it chaste and we made our goodbyes. We went back to the city to finish checking out rings and other jewelry to accessorize with the ring. We would meet Dawn at 1pm to finalize paperwork on the house and then, furniture shopping. Oh, soooo exciting. Although, I had some more playful shopping to do. Jason's basement gave me some ideas, not that I could not come up with my own, mind you.

*********

We pulled up to the store just in time for them to open. I saw Marjorie opening the door and smiled. When she looked up, I nodded to her and she smiled at us. I opened the door and waved Idalia through.

"Good morning, folks. Back to finish shopping?" her smile said she knew we were.

"Well, only if the love of my life finds something she likes." I said as I smiled at Idalia.

Idalia leaned in on me and smiled at Marjorie. We moved over to the ring case and, of course, we have the same tastes. She is programed for it, even though I wished for her to have her own likes and stuff. I guess there is only so much you can do. So we settled on a large emerald, center stone and nine small rubies surrounding it on a white gold setting, with matching earrings and necklace. We also ended up adding a similar bracelet and anklet. The earrings, necklace, bracelet and anklet had to be custom made.

Marjorie was very happy when we paid up front. Of course, when you own the shop and someone drops a little over 50k, it ends up being a good month. Just before we left my phone rang. Dawn's name came up, and her nude body displayed as her image. I loved technology.

I talked with Dawn for about five minutes and told her we would meet at noon at the property. We went to my bank; this was going to be the real test of Genie magic. All the money that was supposed to be in the account, would they ask where it came from? To say I was nervous, would be an understatement.

Even though it was the main branch, it was a small building and had maybe six employees working there. Which, is probably where my first mistake was. A multi-million-dollar account in a small local bank. I can't think of everything.

*Idalia... is this going to work?*

*Master... it's all part of the magic. However, if we need to make you more secure, we can make it a much larger bank.*

*No, this is fine for now. I will think of something else for the future.*

We walked into the bank and I looked for a sign that said bank manager. It was a small bank and there were three tellers, two men and a woman who was working the drive-thru. There was an older woman sitting at a desk that had a placard that read:

LOAN OFFICER

A name plate on her desk read:

TRACY MILLER

She looked to be about 45, dark brown hair that may have come from a bottle. She was pretty in a motherly way. Her professional dress was, to use a poor description, unflattering to her figure. She didn't wear much makeup and her hair was in a bun. A bun, really? I shook my head. She looked up as we entered.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" she said as she stood up and walked around the desk to meet us. She was a little thing, about 5' 3", her legs looked good in the knee length skirt.

"David Hawkins and my fiancé Idalia. I am closing on a house today and I would like a bank draft for the closing amount."

"Let me take you to Ms. Goff. She is the bank manager and will be able to assist you." Smiling she turned and led the way.

The office door was open and the placard on the door read:

BANK MANAGER

LESLIE GOFF

It was a standard office, modern desk, computer, pictures of family on the wall behind the desk and awards the bank had won and Leslie had received. Tracy motioned to two chairs in front of the desk.

"You can wait here until she gets back. Should not be too long,."

We sat there, Idalia holding my hand as we waited. I had not felt this comfortable with someone in a long time and yet, as always there was a dark shadow over my happiness. My therapist said it was familiarity with dark feelings that I could not let go.

I heard the sound of heels on tile coming towards us. I stood up and turned to the doorway. She strode with a confidence and bearing of a queen entering her throne room to receive dignitaries. Tall, probably about 5' 11", her blonde hair in a cute pixie cut, burgundy blouse with black buttons, black knee-length skirt, black sheer stockings and 3" heeled shoes. She had one piece of jewelry, a gold bracelet on her right arm.

"Mr. Hawkins, I am Leslie Goff, Bank Manager. How may I help you today?"

"I am closing on a house with Desruisseaux Realty, and I need a bank draft to complete the transaction."

"I see, and how much are we talking, Mr. Hawkins?"

"The grand total comes too..." I paused, not because I didn't remember, but because I wanted her anticipation to build. "One million, one hundred sixty two thousand, three hundred and twenty four dollars and thirty seven cents."

I will give her this, there was just a slight raise to her eyebrows and then nothing. She asked for my full name, social security number, ID and account information. As she pulled up my account, her eyes widened a little and she glanced over at me and back to the computer.

"I should have your draft ready in about twenty minutes and made out to Desruisseaux Realty. I just have to call Dawn and make sure we have the amount correct."

"Do what you have to do. I just want to close today and do some furniture shopping."

We stood up and nodded to Leslie and left her office and the bank. Across the way was a mall. Not as big as the state mall, but good sized.

*So tell me about her.*

I felt a tingle and looked at her questioningly.

*I just needed to find out exactly what you wanted to know. She is divorced, has two children a boy and a girl. She is forty-seven years old. Not dating anyone. Finds you good looking, despises me because I look like the woman who stole her husband. She is angry at the world but tries to hide it. She wants to fuck you to hurt me.*

I coughed at that. What the actual fuck. There were more people out there like me than I thought. If it was not for a mind reading Genie, I never would have thought it. Well, I mean, I always figured humans were basically evil, but that was my own twisted world view.

We walked into the mall and I led her to the food court. Once we could smell the aromas, she was like a giddy school girl. Just like in the car. So many scents, so many decisions. I took her for Chinese food. Mainly because that is what I wanted, but I figured she would enjoy it too.

We sat down at a spot where we could people watch. I have been doing this since I was a teenager. Trying to figure out people's stories just by watching them. It was an exercise in imagination and I came up with some pretty interesting and stupid stories.

Idalia had an enjoyable time pointing out women to me and asking me if they were attractive. I kept saying no, but she kept pushing. Finally I gave in and made a wish.

*I wish, that when I looked at a woman, that I knew her actual age and her sexual orientation.*

*As you wish Master.*

Did you ever wonder how old someone was just by they way they looked? I thought I could tell. I found out that I was not as good as I thought. Of the many women walked by, alone or in groups, there were five that I thought were over eighteen that were not.

The worst thing though is that there were quite a few I would have bet were under eighteen that were years beyond. Maybe it was because I was old. Hard to gauge the young where you are old as dirt.

It wasn't age that sped my heart. Not completely. I leaned back in my chair and stared at the room. What sped my heart? What turned me on? What did I want? Virtue, vanilla sex, innocence, what exactly drove me?

I pulled off the glasses and the information disappeared over the women. Interesting way to fulfill wishes. I rubbed my eyes and temples, what was I doing? It's like a drug. Just like in all those stories, but those characters were young and governed by their hormones. I was above that. Wasn't I? Fuck!

"Idalia, I wish that I could see a woman's sexual kink, highlighting vanilla sex on a scale of 0 to 100, 0 being plain Jane and 100 being freaky as fuck, see a woman's morality on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being never has had sex and 10 being a complete slut or whore and finally purity on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being barely had a sexual thought and 10 being has watched tons of porn of all kinds. In that order." I whispered in her ear.

"Your wish is my command, Master."

I felt that tingle again, very comforting. I still needed to ask her about the switching from Master to Dave. Maybe later. I put the glasses back on and scanned the room again. I got a chuckle out of what I was seeing, many of those dressed slutty 20, 3, 2 and yet two of the dowdily dressed women almost maxed out on all three.

It was time to leave the mall. The fun would be had elsewhere.

The bank was waiting. We walked out to the car and I had to turn off the info, it was getting distracting. I was going to ask Idalia how to turn it off, but when I thought about turning it off, it just did. I helped Idalia into the car, never getting tired of watching her legs and thighs as she got in.

Getting in the car, I took us back to the bank. It was a bit busier at this time of day and we ended up sitting in the waiting area for Leslie to finish up with the customer in her office. As we sat there, in quiet conversation, I heard a familiar voice. Looking up, I saw her, it had been decades since I had seen her last. She had not changed much. Sure, she was older but it was still her and there was a young woman with her.

The woman stood about 5' 4", white, blonde hair, brown eyes, a round face. She had put on a few pounds since high school, but that was not surprising. Her breasts were still awesome, nice 44DDs, waist not so narrow at about a 36 and hips looked 40. She still looked good though. She had always been casual and I could tell she was shy about her body, with the hoody and sweat pants.

The girl however, had to be in her early twenties, I was not going to turn the glasses on yet. She was actually the shorter of the two, just under 5'. Her face was not as round as the woman, but still had some pudge. Her hair was blonde and blue eyes. Her tits weren't as big maybe a 40D, her hips were narrower at about 32 with a 36 waist. Definitely back country ladies.

"You know her, Dave?"

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Gail!?" I asked as I stood up and walked towards the woman.

"Dave! Oh my god, it has been years... you... uhm... look good?" She exclaimed and then as she took me in, realized I was younger.

*Idalia? Incognito?*

*Master, it should have kicked on. I will take care of it.*

"Yeah, you look good." She walked up and hugged me. Then stepped back and with her hands on my shoulders, looked me up and down.

"You don't look so bad yourself. This is Idalia. Who is this? Your daughter?" I said looking at the young woman.