Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, my son's girlfriend, Haley."

"Pleased to meet you, Haley." I said as I extended my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She took my hand and I pulled her in for a hug. Her eyes went wide and I released her. Haley looked mortified and Gail giggled.

"Yeah, he is a hugger." And she came over and hugged me. She went to kiss my cheek and I turned my head and our lips touched. It took her by surprise and then Haley was surprised as Gail kissed me back. Suddenly there was a soft cough.

Gail broke the kiss and let go of me. She looked at Idalia, who raised her left hand and displayed the ring and then took my arm. Gail blushed and apologized. Idalia put her hand on the back of Gail's neck and pulled her close, whispering something in her ear. Gail blushed, nodded and stumbled back a bit.

Gathering herself she asked. "You... you could have told me she was your fiancé. What...uhm, what brings you here?"

"Would it have mattered; you knew she was with me and still kissed me back." I said, grinning at her.

"I... I... I don't know."

"We are closing on a house. Once we get settled, you and your family should come over for the house warming."

"That would be lovely."

"It will be more than that." And I winked at her.

"Mr. Hawkins." A voice said from behind me.

I willed the HUD back on and stared at Hayley, she was a 10, 3, 4. Fairly vanilla, not too moral, and a little impure. She would be fun. I knew what Gail should read, I corrupted her in high school. I looked over at her. 80, 8, 10. Ah that's my girl.

We said our goodbyes and turned to Leslie. I nodded at her and we walked towards her office, and then I saw it. 10, 3, 1. Leslie would be fun to corrupt, but I had other priorities now. We sat down and I signed the papers, all the while watching Leslie as she would glare at Idalia when she thought no one was looking.

"Well, is that all I need to do Leslie?" I said as I laid the pen down.

She gathered up the papers and slid a check sized piece of paper over to me. "Just sign this, it is already made out to the realtor, and you are done."

"Good, thank you for your help." I said, standing and reaching out to shake her hand.

She took my hand and shook it. "It is what we are here for. Thank you for your business and have a good day. Good luck with the home."

We made more pleasantries and said out goodbyes. I took out my phone and called Dawn, letting her know we were on our way. After we got in the car the conversation started.

"Dave, what are your plans for the women we met today?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Leslie, would be fun, but not a priority, The same with Tracy. Gail on the other hand. I think one way to get at her is to use Haley against her. She seems to like the girl."

"Dave, can we move Leslie closer to the top? She really hates me for no reason."

I chuckled, yep, my personality was definitely bleeding into her. "Yes, my dear, we can."

She giggled and clapped her hands. It was only day two of owning a Genie. Only day two and I was engaged to the Genie. I pulled up the stats screen.

HEALTH: 100%

POWER: 75% recharging

ANONYMITY: YELLOW

ATTUNEMENT: 80%

"Help Attunement 80%"

ATTUNEMENT 80% confers an additional feature has been activated: REAL LIFE/FANTASY. When using the glasses and looking at a subject, you can specify if the interaction with the subject will be experienced in real life or if the subject will perceive it as just being a dream, though a realistic dream. Also, the Genie will recover health and power at an increased rate (150%).

So, the real life/fantasy thing sounds fun. If I make it seem like it all happens in their minds, I could do anything. Heh. Definitely worth a try. First, though, to close on the house and get it furnished in modern dungeon. Well modern upstairs, dungeon down stairs in the basement.

We pulled into the realtor's office and saw Dawn's car parked in front. Getting out, I opened the door for Idalia and watched her get out. I will never get tired of watching her get in or out of the car. Taking her hand, we walked up the entry doors and I held it open for her. I could see Dianne sitting at her desk and she smiled as we entered. Getting up, she practically bounced into Idalia's arms and kissed her. Not a chaste kiss either, and then I got the same treatment.

Her mother came out of her office and coughed. Dianne looked like she had gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and maybe she had. She stepped back.

"Good afternoon Mr. Hawkins, Ms. ...." She looked confused for a second.

"Wilson." I said.

"Ms. Wilson."

"Good afternoon." We said at the same time and the ladies giggled.

"Dawn."

"Dave... Idalia. Come in, please."

We walked over to her office, I pulled her in for a hug and a non-chaste kiss. Idalia did the same.

"Hey!" Dianne exclaimed.

"I am the boss, you are the help, so get to work." Dawn told her daughter but with a chuckle at the end, showing she wasn't really upset.

We all sat down and I slid the bank draft across her desk and she looked it over. Nodding, she turned to the computer and started working on something, every so often glancing at the draft. She started printing out documents and gathering them together. Over the next 30 minutes I signed way too many pieces of paper. I think my hand actually started to cramp a bit. Then we were done.

Dawn opened her desk and pulled out a set of keys. She stood up and moved around the desk. I stood as she got near and she handed me the keys.

"Mr. Hawkins, it has been a pleasure working with you. I will file the signed documents with the town, county and state. You will get the official deeds by Friday. Keep them in a safe and secure place. I recommend a firesafe. Will there be anything else?"

"Well, now that you mention it. I plan on having a house warming this weekend. I would be happy if your family would attend."

"We would be delighted. Thank you. Oh, and Linnie wanted me to ask you if you had made a decision yet."

"Let her know that I will have an answer at the house warming, for sure."

She nodded and hugged us both again. We said our goodbyes and I waggled the keys at Idalia and then tossed them to her. She deftly caught them and I opened the car door for her. Every time I opened a door for her, she smiled and blushed. I shook my head, yeah, I was treating her like a real woman, one that I loved. Oh well.

The drive to the house was a quiet one. Idalia played with the keys. I just drove, deep in thought. Gail was going to pay for breaking my heart all those years ago. Yeah, I hold a grudge. Then there was Debbie, I had to find her. Maureen, she had cheated on me back in the day. Ute, my German ex-wife, Hannah my second ex-wife. There were more, but these and of course Leslie, were the priorities.

So, Leslie would be invited to the open house, Gail would be there as would Hayley. I think though, that I should test out the real life/fantasy feature. First, though, furnishings.

"I wish the house was furnished to both our tastes, but that from outside it looked like the deliveries of furniture happened over the next few days so no one is suspicious. I wish the basement layout matched my dream S&M dungeon with cameras and audio recording devices and floor drains so any mess could be washed away."

"Your wish is my command, Master."

The tingle this time was much stronger and was almost painful, but not quite.

"So, my dear. About your "Master" or "Dave" usage. How do you choose which to refer to me by?"

"Well, mostly by your demeanor. If it is an important wish, then I use Master. If it is more for fun, or I can be creative with the wish then it is Dave."

"Hmmm. Okay, lets check out the house." I walked up the steps and motioned to the door. She grabbed one of the keys and inserted it into the lock. The key turned and there was a click. Smiling at me, Idalia opened the door and looked expectantly at me.

"Well, we are not married yet, buuut." I knelt down and put an arm under her knees and around her back.

She gasped and giggled as I held her in my arms, her arms going around my neck and I carried her across the threshold. The living room looked amazing. There was a fire going in the fireplace. There was a huge, U-shaped sectional sofa that could sit twelve and a 60" TV over the fireplace. There was a large remote on the table centered in the U of the couch.

"Nice digs. You have done well Idalia. I want to check out the basement now."

Moving to the basement door, I stopped for a moment. I knew she searched my mind for what I wanted, but there was so much I had imagined, that I did not know what exactly to expect. Opening the door, the first thing I noticed, was that inside of the door was covered in sound-proofing tiles. I grinned.

Following the stairs down, I realized that any part of the basement that bordered the upstairs was covered in the same tiles. Truly a playroom for me. There were cabinets along the walls. I knew they contained all sorts of toys for me to play with my pets. Now the temptation of the Genie was getting overpowering.

I was drawn to a door at the far end of the room. It had a square window. I approached it slowly, I looked through the window and saw a tiled room. A large eye hook was attached to the ceiling and there was a spigot sticking out of the wall and a hose hanging from a large hook above the spigot.

I peered at Idalia. "I take it there is something more."

"Yes Master." She pointed to a cabinet against the outside wall.

Walking over to it, I examined the cabinet. Opening the doors revealed a variety of whips, canes, crops and floggers. Also, one cattle-prod. I reached for the it, as it kind of stood out amongst the other items. As I drew it from its spot, there was a grinding noise. The cabinet moved away from me, into the wall. Once it passed the outer wall it slid to the left and revealed a flight of stairs heading down.

"I wonder where these stairs go..."

"They go up..."

"Uhm...are you sure Idalia?"

"Well, that is the response to that line, is it not, Dave?" she looked confused.

I then realized what just happened. I was not making a joke, but she took it that way and completed the scene from Ghostbusters. I laughed and put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I kissed her forehead. We walked down the stairs together. At the bottom there was a long hall.

On either side were cells, five on a side. Each cell had a drain in the floor and shackles hanging from the back wall. There was a metal cot mounted to the wall and a bucket mounted on the inside of the outer cell wall.

"This looks, uncomfortable." I said smiling.

Then I noticed a plaque on the door of the cell.

GAIL -- CUNT

The cell across from it was exactly the same except the plaque read:

HAYLEY -- SLAVE

I wandered down the hallway, but the rest were blank.

"These were the only two you felt strongly about Master. The rest are just waiting for your decision. More can be added as needed."

I nodded to her. Taking her hand I guided us upstairs again. Past the modern amenities in the kitchen, up the stairs to the master bedroom. The 80" TV hung from the wall at the foot of the huge bed. Fuck, there was room enough for eight people.

I turned on Idalia quickly and lifted her up, tossing her on the bed. Her squeal was loud, high-pitched and full of mirth. I dove on her and wrapped her in my arms. Rolling over until she was on top of me, we kissed, long and passionately. My hands caressed up and down her back, making my way to her round firm ass cheeks.

One of her hands slipped to the back of my head holding me in the kiss, the other hand slithered between our bodies and grasped my erection through my pants. She cooed into my mouth as she squeezed my cock.

I rolled her back over and straddled her. My hands grabbed hers and pulled them up and over her head. Her small wrists fit easily in one of my hands and I pinned her to the bed. My other hand slid down her arm slowly, my fingers dragging lightly on her skin. I watched the goose bumps appear. Bending forward I licked the goosebumps slowly and reveled in her moans.

I kissed her shoulder and then her neck, my free hand moving down between our bodies until I could cup her moist pussy. She arched her back then and a louder moan escaped her lips.

I used my fingers to pull the hem of her dress higher. I soon had free access to her bare pussy and slipped a finger between her wet folds. She writhed and moaned at my manipulation of her body. Moving my head down to her breast, I gently bit a nipple through her dress and her body bucked under me.

She moaned louder as I slipped a second finger inside her and the palm of my hand applied pressure and friction to her engorged clit. The moisture was flowing from her more intensely now. You could hear the squelching from between her legs.

"Dave! DAVE! OH, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

I let go of her and stood at the foot of the bed, staring down at her. I removed my shirt and unbuckled my belt. Grinning down at her as her pleading eyes stared up at me. I opened my pants and pushed them and my underwear down at the same time.

She eyed me longingly and licked her lips. I climbed back on the bed, between her legs and grabbed her by the back of her thighs. Lifting her up, I brought her sopping pussy in line with my cock. Pulling her towards me slowly, the crown of my cock pressed against her lips. Idalia thrust her legs around my waist and squeezed me tightly, forcing me into her and herself up on me until I was seated deep inside her.

"Oh, yesss." She hissed. "Oh please... please Master. Take me. Take me!!!"

I listened to her and thrust into her with short, hard thrusts. Her hands gripped my back, her nails digging into my skin. Our mouths tried to devour each other in uncontrolled passion. My hips thrust over and over, the speed increasing as I reveled in the heat of her velvet glove.

I could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping me, trying to milk me. I grabbed her hips tightly and rolled over, bringing her on top of me. Now she could bounce on me to her hearts content. I would now be able to play with her tits, which I loved. Bounce on me she did, enthusiastically. Reaching up, I palmed her hits, squeezing them roughly.

Her nipples pressed into my palms as her pussy bounced on my cock. I could feel her juices flowing over me. Her hands on my shoulders, to keep her balance. Removing a hand from one breast, I slipped it between her legs and stroked her little bud.

"Oh... OH... OH!!! YES!! SO CLOSE MASTER!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! FUUUCK!"

She ground herself on me, faster and harder as I stroked her clit. Her pelvic bone ground against mine. Then the little bitch did it again. She slid a hand down my back, along my ass and shoved her damn finger in my ass. Fuck, that felt so good.

So good in fact, that I filled her cunt with my sperm. At the same time I exploded, she did too. Between her cum and mine, we were both soaked. I was still hard and was ready to continue, when the doorbell rang. The Emperor's March from Star Wars. Fuck, talk about losing the mood. I sighed and rolled out of bed.

"Can you clean us up love?"

"Yes Master, I can." Her voice held a tone I had not heard before, from anyone. Pleased maybe?

Soon we were cleaned and dressed and I went to get the door. The bell rang again.

"I am coming, be patient!" fuck, people were impatient.

I opened the door to an interesting sight. Linnie was there, but so was another young woman. I looked her over, she was cute, shorter than Linnie. Her breasts were slightly larger than Linnie's, with a narrower waist and hips. Probably 5' 5", 34 chest, 24 waist, 28 hips 38D, Black hair, shoulder length, brown eyes and olive skin. She wore a white, half T-shirt and blue jean cut-off shorts. Her white ankle socks and black Nikes completed her attire.

""Hi Dave!" Linnie said as she jumped into my arms. The summer dress she was wearing barely hid her charms. My hands grabbed her ass automatically, I could only feel the dress in my hands. No evidence of underwear at all. Nothing but bare skin under the dress and a pair of low shoes.

Her friend looked embarrassed, her hands clutched behind her back and her head tilted down. I noticed her eyes still looked up at me. I examined her stats. 18 years old, Bi-curios, 5, 0, 2. Hmmm. Young, virginal, no exposure to sex other than, maybe a health class. Why did Linnie bring her here?

"Linnie. I think you should let me go now. You are making your friend uncomfortable."

"Oh, sorry. Uhm, Dave... this is Katarina Ariti. She is in my class..." Linnie said. "She is Greek" she whispered.

"Is it a secret. Linnie?" I looked at the young woman, who was still in a submissive posture.

"No Dave..." she said quietly.

"Alright young lady. What the fuck is going on? No games." I looked sternly at Linnie.

"That day we gave you the walkthrough of the house...when you were in the basement with my mother..." she was having a hard time speaking.

"Go on..."

"Idalia and I were watching through the window... I don't think she knew she had spoken out loud... but... she said...she said... "Take her Master, own her." and... that is what I watched you do." She was shaking now, her hands clasped in front of her and her head down. Speaking softly.

"Yes..." I said.

"and then... that evening... you took us all... even my father..." a moan came from the other girl and she started fidgeting.

"Quiet, stop moving." I said to her. I motioned for Linnie to keep talking.

"I want to live with you... be owned by you... and to show you how badly... I brought you Katarina."

"So, you think, by giving me this poor girl, whose family is going to be worried when she doesn't come home, that I will let you move in with me?"

Linnie looked abashed when I said that. I don't think she had considered anything like that. She looked from Katarina to me and back again. I grabbed both their hands and pulled them into the house. Closing the door behind them. For a moment, I had forgotten that the house was now furnished, mere hours after closing on it.

I remembered after the look in both girls' eyes as they took in the living room. Great, I actually let them distract me. What to do with them. I had some ideas. None were good ones... for them.

"Come with me." I said to them.

They followed behind me as I led them to the dining room. I gestured to two seats near the head of the table as I sat there. I looked the two girls over and sat there silently. They squirmed under my stare and silence. Idalia took her place next to me. I was surprised when she knelt to my left. Her hands on her knees and head bowed down.

I watched as the girls glanced at her, then at me and then cast their eyes down. I leaned forward, on my elbows, hands steepled before me. When I finally spoke, both girls jumped.

"Katarina, why are you here?"

"Linnie brought me sir." She whispered.

"I did not ask you how you came to be here. I asked you why you are here. Why did you allow Linnie to bring you here?"

"She told me about what happened last night. I was... was... curious about it..."

"What exactly were you curious about? Exactly."

"Curious to experience it, sir."

"What would your parents say about this?"

"Nothing sir, they are back in Greece. I live with my aunt. She is too busy with her men to worry about me anymore, since I turned 18."

"So, she won't miss you, eh."

"No sir."

"And you, Linnie. You want to trade your friend into servitude to get what you want?"

Her eyes widened at that. Finally realizing what she was attempting to do to her friend.

"I... uhm... I didn't...oh... Katarina, I am sorry!"

"Oh, you will have much more to apologize to her for."

I pulled out my phone and texted Linnie's mother.