Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave: I have your daughter here. She brought me a present, a bribe so she could stay with me.

Dawn: Well, she is 18, but I would prefer if she lived here. Though after last night, I may want to stay over from time to time. What was the bribe? LOL

Dave: you and your girls are welcome anytime. If you want me to send her home, I will. To be truthful though, I would not mind having her here. She offered me her friend Katarina. LOL

Dawn: What the fuck!?

Dave: I will send her home. You can talk to her about Katarina. Give her the rest of the week and the night of the house warming, if she wants to stay and you are okay with it, she can stay.

Dawn: I will have a long talk with her about that. Fair enough. See you Friday.

Dave: Until Friday then.

"Okay girls. Here is the deal. You back home for now. You think about this seriously. Friday you come to the house warming and if you still want to stay, and your mother says you can, I will take you in."

"What about Katarina?"

"I want to meet her aunt. I don't expect her to agree, and if she does... well, you probably shouldn't be staying there anyway."

Both girls nodded and stood up. I stood as well and led them to the door. I walked them out to the car and opened the door for Katarina. I watched as she got into the car. God she had lovely legs. I looked over at Linnie and she stood outside the car. I grinned at her and moved around to open the driver's door for her. The little slut flashed her pussy at me as she got into the car. I shook my head.

"Dave, will you have furniture by Friday?"

"Uhm, it all should be delivered by then." I was a bit confused. Then it hit me, Idalia probably used her magic to cover the fact she had used her magic. Yeah, it makes me dizzy too.

"Idalia, I am hungry...are you?"

"I don't need to eat Dave, however, you have been gracious enough to allow me to make some decisions for myself. I would like... pizza. What kind would you like me to make?"

"Nope, I am going to order pizza. A large, spinach and feta pizza."

"Ooooh! I can't wait Dave!"

I accessed my phone and opened the Pizza Hut app. I typed in the order, added some breadsticks and two 2 liters of coke. The app said it should be delivered in about an hour. So much for technology... of course we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I looked up as Idalia sat down next to me.

We cuddled up with each other. It was nice to just sit here, the fire in the fireplace was nice even in the spring. The warmth actually felt good and I kissed my fiancé on the head. She cooed and snuggled deeper into my arm. We lost track of time and then the doorbell rang. I eased out of her arms and she whined a bit, but not seriously.

I opened the door and was nicely surprised. It was Haley. She was wearing her uniform top and black shorts that came to mid-thigh. Ankle socks and black Nikes completed her wardrobe. Very nice indeed. She didn't notice me at first, just read my order to me and handed me the boxes and a bag with the bottles. I turned back before she saw me and told her to follow me for her tip.

I put the boxes in the kitchen on the counter and placed the bag in the fridge. Pulling out my wallet, I turned to face her. She was staring at all the furnishings, her jaw hanging open. As she closed her mouth and turned to look at me, her jaw dropped again.

"Haley, right?"

'Uhm... yeah." She blushed.

"Gail and I go way back." I chuckled.

"Yeah, she... uhm, told me."

I opened my wallet and pulled out a twenty. I handed it to her.

"I don't have any change." She said.

"I don't need any. Thanks though."

I pulled up the real life/fantasy option and chose fantasy. A targeting reticule appeared on the glasses and centered Haley in it.

SUBJECT AQUIRED

EXECUTE?

"Yes."

"Uhm... yes wha..." she froze mid-sentence.

I looked at her closely now. Her eyes were blank, I waved a hand in front of her face and she blinked. She looked around like she was confused as to where she was.

"You... you're Gail's friend." She stammered.

"Yes, yes I am."

Idalia walked in and sidled up to me. Getting on her tip toes, she whispered into my ear. "She believes this is a dream, thanks to your choice. Whatever you do is not permanent, unless you choose it to be. Be careful if you do that though..."

I nodded to her. Taking Haley's hand in mine I led her to the basement door. An evil grin painted my face.

*Oh, Master...* I felt her shudder in my mind.

*Behave.* I chastised.

Opening the door, I led her down the stairs and to the room with the window. Opening the door, I shoved Haley into the room. Closing the door, I turned to approach one of the cabinets. I could hear her pounding on the door.

Opening a cabinet, I perused the selection of cuffs. There was a large selection of wrist and ankle cuffs. There were also lengths of rope. I handed them to Idalia and opened the cabinet that held the whips and such. I chose a riding crop, supple and strong.

"I wish that what we do here takes no time in the real world. That this woman forgets what happened here, until she falls asleep tonight. That any commands I give her will be forgotten until Friday night when she sees me at the house warming."

"Master... your wish is my command."

I walked to the door, the sound of Haley pounding on it made me smile. I opened the door and she stepped back. I stood there watching her, waiting. She looked at me, also waiting. I did not move towards her, nor did I move out of the way. She backed up some more and I smiled at her. She ran at me, thinking to bull past me.

I gave her props for trying. I was actually proud of her; she was not going to submit easily. So, imagine the surprise on her face when I lifted my leg and put my foot in her chest, propelling her back into the room.

I look down at her. Her face is red and she is trying to catch her breath. I kneel down and grab her by her back hair and tilt her head back. Her eyes are defiant. Fuck, I get so hard, this is going to be fucking fun.

"Haley, when Gail brings you to the house warming and you see me for the first time that night, you will become aroused. When ever Gail smiles at me, you will become aroused. Whenever I touch you or say your name, you will become aroused. By the end of the night, you will want to be taken by me. You will not be able to initiate it though. I have to tell you "You are mine." Before you can give yourself to me. If I kiss Gail in front of you, you will cum hard. You will not make a noise, but you will cum. As horny as you will be, you will decline sex with your boyfriend. If I do not claim you Friday night, by Monday you will be unable to resist coming here. You will not be able to tell me why you are here, you will just wait until I claim you. If I kiss Idalia or she kisses me, you will cum. Do you understand me, Haley?"

"Yes." She whimpered.

"Then allow me to show you how I will claim you."

I pulled her to her feet by her hair and pushed her against the wall. I grabbed her hands and held them out. Idalia attached the wrist cuffs. I kept hold of her hair and dragged her to the center of the room. I lifted her arms above her head.

"Chain."

Idalia held out the end of a chain to me. I took it and threaded it through the eye hook in the ceiling. I clipped the end onto the wrist cuffs and pulled. Haley hung about 6" off of the floor. I gestured towards her left ankle and Idalia attached the cuff to it. I grabbed the next chain and attached it to the hook in the right wall. While I was doing that, Idalia attached the final cuff to her right leg. And soon she was suspended above the floor.

I walked up to her and placed the end of the crop under her chin. I tilted her head up to look at me.

"I am going to take you farther than you ever thought possible. Farther than you ever would want to go. When I am done, you will beg to be mine."

I reached up and placed my hand at the V of her shirt. I twisted the shirt in my hands and looked into her eyes. We held gazes as I ripped my hand down, tearing her shirt. The halves parted revealing her black lacy bra. It pushed her breasts together enhancing her cleavage.

Her eyes closed and I slapped her face, causing them to open and a tear to fall down her cheek.

"Keep them open."

I grabbed her bra and pulled hard. The material snapped apart, freeing her luscious tits and causing them to bounce. She kept her eyes open this time. I stepped back and stretched out my hand with the crop. Laying it on her left breast. Her eyes widened. I flicked my wrist and the crop struck her nipple.

"Eeeeeyaaaggghhh!"

Mmmmm, lovely sound, that. As this was a dream for her, I could let my cruel flag fly proudly. I slapped her breast rapidly, the fleshy mound, the engorged nipple and all the while she managed to keep her eyes open for the most part. If she closed them, she quickly opened them again.

"Aarrgghhh! STOP! PLEASE STOP!! I WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU STOP!!"

"Oh Haley, you will do anything anyway. This right here is just foreplay for me." I whispered to her. Turning to Idalia I said. "Knife" She handed me an 8" bowie knife. I ran the tip of the knife from the base of Haley's neck, down her chest and stomach, stopping above the waist of her shorts. Then I dragged it down the right side of her neck, across her shoulders down to her elbow.

I slipped the blade under her short-sleeve, blade up and sliced the sleeve up and through the collar. Her right side now exposed. I repeated this on the left side and her shirt fell to the floor. Next, I cut her bra away from her body. She was completely naked from the waist up.

I leaned forward and suckled at her wounded breast. My touch on her flesh caused her to whimper in pain. The more I sucked on it though, the more those whimpers of pain turned to moans of arousal. I released her nipples and moved to her right leg.

I slipped the knife into the shorts and sliced up to her hip, parting the waistband as easy as the collar of the shirt. I unzipped the shorts and they hung over the stretched left leg. I pondered if it would be more humiliating to leave it hanging off of the leg or to cut it loose. I ended up leaving it there. She was wearing matching black lace panties. Someone was getting lucky tonight. A smile crossed my face as I realized what I was going to do.

The two women noticed my smile and both shivered in horrified anticipation. One of them actually knew what I was thinking. I moved to the right of Haley and turned to the side, facing her left. I turned my torso slightly towards her and placed the tip of the crop on her pussy.

I slowly and lightly tapped between her legs until a wet slapping sound could be heard. I reached my hand between her legs and felt her juices. I caressed her lips with my fingers, drawing moans of pleasure from her. I slipped a finger inside her and her moans got louder.

I slowly added more fingers until I had three buried in her hot snatch. I slowly fucked her tight hole with my fingers until she was writing in her bindings. I added stimulus to her clit with my thumb and her moans became groans.

"Please... yes... oh, so cloooose... don't stop... fuck... it feels soooo good. Ugh..."

I pulled my fingers free and she sighed in disappointment. Seems she had forgotten what I was set up to do. Her eyes were closed as she basked in the euphoria, so when I brought the crop up hard between her legs, I was very glad the basement was sound proofed.

"EEEAAAGGGHHH!!! FUUUCK!!"

I struck again and again. Her cries of pain echoed through the room. Soon her lips were swollen from the abuse. I reached up to the chain and released it. Slowly lowering her until she was just under waist height for me. Her legs almost parallel to the floor. She looked at me with abject fear in her eyes.

I lowered my pants slowly. Taking my underwear down at the same time. I kept my penis flaccid as I pulled them past it. I did however lengthen it slowly so that my pants never completely uncovered it. Her eyes grew wider as it took forever to reveal my length.

Once I reached the midpoint of my thighs, the tip was revealed. 13" flaccid, as thick as her wrist and she knew where it was going. She started babbling.

"N...n...no, p...p...lease no. You... you... are going to... split me in half... with that."

I willed it to harden. It lengthened another 2" and was as thick as her forearm. It stuck straight up and I walked slowly towards her.

She kept screaming no. Begging me not to.

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up until she hung an inch above the tip of my cock.

"Idalia, hold me still and line me up with her cunt." Idalia moved to us and did as she was told. Haley looked at me wide eyed. Begging me not to. I smiled and released her. The weight of her body did the rest, impaling her all the way onto my cock. Stretching her around my thick shaft, crushing her cervix, billowing her stomach.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!" her screams petered out and she passed out. Her bladder releasing.

"Now Idalia, let this pain be all that remains of this dream."

"...t" she looked around. Her eyes wide as she felt the pain.

"Haley, are you okay?" I asked her, false concern in my voice.

"Uhm... yes, I thought I heard you say "Yes" though."

"No, I just told you I didn't need change."

"Oh, well, thanks for the tip."

"You are more than welcome... for the tip." I said with a grin. "I hope you can make it to the house warming with Gail. It would not be as fun without you. Idalia would be disappointed. Her cue to look a little sad and Idalia played the part perfectly.

"I will be there." She said, thinking it would be safe as her boyfriend would be there too.

She took her leave from us, no more than moments had passed since she entered as the whole "dream" happened in her mind.

I looked at Idalia. "I am going to like the fantasy option. I do however prefer the real life option."

"Yes Master."

"Let's go upstairs and I will make love to you, to try and offset what you witnessed."

She moved into my arms and hugged me tightly. Tears soaked my shirt.

"I love you, Master. I love you with all my being. You scared me master, there was much anger in you."

"Yes, I understand. It comes on me from time to time. Mostly after I have held it in for a while."

"Was what you did to me our first day not enough?"

"What did today and our first day, has not been enough to sate my darker desires. I know this about myself. I never lie to myself. I am not even sure that I want to be healed from this. Next week I get to talk to my therapist about this. I may even introduce her to you. It will be a face-to-face session." I pondered this, that might be an interesting session.

We went upstairs and I guided her to the bed. For a little while, I would push the darkness back. For how long, I did not know.