Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 06

Story Info
Dave has house warming. Also has revenge on Gail and Karen.
9.2k words
4.52
7.2k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh... I forgot, in the last chapter, to put the vital statistics for the characters at the beginning. i will try not to do that again. Some things in this chapter may be difficult for some people to deal with. It is a violent and dark chapter. It is also the first time Dave truly uses his power for revenge. I hope you enjoy it for what it is and as before, i told you he was not a hero and this chapter proves it.

**********************

David Hawkins- 25-year-old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. Magically Adjustable cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637-year-old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina. Green Eyes.

Desruisseaux Family

Jason Desruisseaux -- 48-year-old white male, 6', brown hair, brown eyes, 6.5" cock, Investment Bank Manager

Dawn Desruisseaux - 42-year-old white female, 5' 6", 36 chest, 30 waist, 38 hips, 40D. Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes. Married with 3 children. Realtor

Debbie Desruisseaux - 23-year-old white female, 5' 4", 38 chest, 32 waist, 36 hips and 40 C, blonde hair, brown eyes. Single and working her way through college.

Judy Desruisseaux -- 22-year-old white female, 5' 10", 32 chest, 28 waist, 36 hips, 34B. brown hair, brown eyes. Single, studying electrical engineering.

Caroline Desruisseaux -- 18-year-old white female, 5' 7", 32 chest, 26 waist, 30 hips, blonde hair, amber eyes. Single, just graduated high school

Katarina Ariti (Friend of Caroline - Linnie) - 18 year-old, white female (Greek), 5' 5", 34 chest, 24 waist, 28 hips 38D, Black hair, shoulder length, brown eyes and olive skin.

Shaw Family

Gail Shaw - 45 year-old white female, 5' 4", 40 chest, 36 waist, 40 hips, 44DD blonde hair, brown eyes, a round face.

Roger Shaw - 50-year-old, white male, 5'8", black and gray hair, beard down to his chest, brown eyes, 280 lbs.

Patrick Shaw - 25-year-old, white male, 5'6", black hair, brown eyes, 200 lbs, 7" cock

Karen Sylvester (Gail's Mother) - 65-year-old, white female, 5'6", 175lbs. 36, 34, 38, 44DD saggy breasts, Grey hair, green eyes.

Haley Carson (Patrick's Girlfriend) - 20 year-old- white female, 38 chest, 32 waist, 36 hips, 40D, blonde hair, blue eyes.

********************

I woke up the next morning, tangled in the sheets with Idalia curled up next to me, an arm and a leg draped over me. I looked down at her sleeping form, a smile on her face and felt a warmth in my chest. Whether it was the bond or I actually was falling for my Genie, it didn't matter. It just felt good.

Tomorrow would be the house warming and I had a few things I needed to do. First thing to do was reschedule the appointment I missed the other day. Dr. Shelley was going to be disappointed that I had missed my therapy session without calling. Then I needed Katarina's aunt's address, so I could talk to her.

Then I had a wish I needed to make. I had dreamed about it overnight and I kind of liked the idea. It fed the voyeur in me. Right now, though, I needed to take a fucking piss. I eased my way out from under the sleeping Genie. I walked into the bathroom for the first time.

I stood in the doorway, gob smacked, for a moment, forgetting why I was here. There was a stand-up shower with waterfall shower heads in the ceiling. There were lines of up and down shower heads on three walls, four each. There was a garden tub with jacuzzi jets and the tiles all over the bathroom gave the illusion of being underwater with all sorts of sea life swimming around.

I stood there long enough for my bladder to insist that I empty it. I accommodated its request and moved to the tub. I started running the water and adjusted it to my preference, just under scalding. I sat on the edge and lost myself in the sound of the running water.

Once it was full, I stepped in and slowly lowered myself into the soothing heat. Even though my bodily pains were gone, this felt sooo good. I closed my eyes and let myself relax. I do not know how long I lay there, it could not have been too long, because the water was still hot.

"Dave, you should try the jacuzzi jets."

"Mmmm, maybe in a minute or two..." I mumbled, still lost in deep relaxation.

"You have lain here for two hours, try the jets."

My eyes popped open. "Two hours?!"

"Uh huh." She said, then giggled.

"If I turn the jets on, I may be in here another two hours."

"It's okay, take your time. I will learn more about the world I am living in now. As soon as I figure out your laptop and the wi-fi password."

"Excuse me, what?!"

"Oh, Dave. No worries, I was kidding." I breathed a sigh of relief and sank down into the water... until I heard "I already have your access to the laptop and the internet is up and running." She giggled as she left the room.

My personal things... were personal. I did not like sharing my computer with anyone. Not that there was anything I was ashamed of on them. Certainly, Idalia obtained more information about me from my head that she would from my computer. Still, it is the principle. Oh well, let her have her fun. The jets and the hot water felt sooo good.

*************

I don't know how long I soaked there. The water never got cold. I, however was definitely pruned up. I pulled the drain plug and lay there until the water disappeared, reluctantly I exited the tub and grabbed a towel. After drying myself off, I wrapped a new towel around my waist and went downstairs.

Idalia was sitting there surfing the net. From the looks of it she had quite a few tabs open and was looking at a great many subjects at once. A couple were porn sites and one was where I published my erotica.

"Between your stories and your search history, you seem to focus on the 18 to 24 age range. Why is that, when you personally prefer 25 and older?"

"Actually, I prefer 30 and older. Under 30 and they are pretty much, children. My readers though, seem to prefer barely legal stories, although some MILF stories are popular. I try to write what people like."

"Hmm. I see. Well, speaking of 18 and older. What are you going to do about Katarina?"

"I actually had a thought about that. I wish that, using the HDMI 1 selection, I could view anyone I choose in a live feed, with a camera angle similar to a tv show, with zoom, rotation and perspective being adjustable. Using a special remote that will appear on the table in front of me."

Smiling, Idalia said. "Your wish is my command master."

And there it was. The remote. A chill ran down my spine. I picked it up and felt strange. With this I could see anyone, anywhere. It was heady stuff. I turned on the TV. I switched to HDMI 1 and was surprised by a list of names. I scrolled down to Idalia and clicked on her. A view of the living room appeared. It seemed the camera was set just above my left shoulder and she was centered in the view. She smiled and waved.

I used the controls to move the camera around. It reacted like a real camera in that it could not move far from the subject if there was a wall behind the camera. I move it up and look down on the subject and I could move it down for an upskirt view. I could zoom in until I saw individual pubic hairs if there were any.

Idalia giggled as she looked at the close-up of her pussy. I pressed the back button and returned to the menu. I scrolled through looking for Katarina Ariti. This time the name had an arrow at the end. I clicked on the name and underneath showed Katarina and Sofia. I clicked on Sofia.

It was 1 pm, so I was prepared to see someone either at work or someone having lunch. What I wasn't prepared for was seeing Sofia laying on what could only be Katarina's bed, naked, with a large hairy man fucking her hard. I turned up the volume.

"Oh yes... you are so hard... you fill me so good... You are excited... to be fucking me... in her room... yes..."

"Ha, Sofia... you are so tight... and wet... yes, yes... it is arousing to be in her room fucking you."

His hips slammed in and out of her, the slapping of his balls on her skin were audible.

"She is... 18 now... you can fuck her... and her little slut friend too. A hot little blonde cunt... oh yes, you can have them both..."

"Uuugggghhh.... Yes, take both... ugh... of their... ugh... cherries..."

His thrusts speeding up. The squelching sound of his cock pistoning into her wetness.

"Oh, I want... to watch you... ooohh... fuck her and Linnie... I will hold her blonde hair... while she sucks your massive cock...."

I stared at the screen. Now, I am nowhere near being a saint. I also planned on doing this exact same thing to Katarina and Linnie, but I was at least going to try and her permission first. Of course, I had to wonder about the serendipity of the situation. The woman I am going to ask to let me take her niece (using some genie magic of course) was actually planning to forcefully giving her niece and Linnie to this pig, while I just so happen to be watching through magic TV.

I hate coincidences, especially in stories, but it real life. Fuck. I was going to have to take care of these two in a permanent fashion. Shaking my head, I decided to strong arm it, because I was not ready for finesse.

"Idalia, I wish that this woman and man were under investigation for child pornography and exploitation and that evidence of them in comprising photos with Katarina were in police custody and they were going to arrest them in the next 20 minutes. Also, I want Katarina to be in the custody of Dawn because of this and that Katarina's parents know and approve of the new situation."

"Your wish is my command."

The familiar tingle and the reality of the world had been changed yet again. I would be glad when I did not have to use so many wishes anymore. At least I knew that Idalia's battery would be charged as it has been over 12 hours prior to the TV wish.

I continued watching, as now I was treating it like it was an episode of Law and Order: SVU. Low and behold, about 10 minutes later the sound of the front door crashing open, the sight of the two of them scrambling to get up, the sounds of men rushing through the house and finally the sight of police shoving the two of them to the ground and cuffing them was satisfying to me.

The camera followed her as they led her out to the van. One officer threw a blanket over her and they pushed her into the backseat. She cussed them all out in Greek and as the car pulled away, I turned off the TV. I leaned back on the couch, my hands behind my head and I relaxed. A job well done. Idalia looked at me and smiled. At first, I thought she was smiling at me. Then I followed the direction of her gaze. Seems I was more pleased with the results than I first imagined. My erection was poking through the towel that was wrapped around my waist.

I pulled up the HUD and checked the stats.

HEALTH: 100%

POWER: 40%

ANONYMITY: ORANGE

ATTUNEMENT: 84%

Shit, we are in the orange. That last wish affected too many people. I have no idea how long it will take to lower back to green. Hell, it may even include the furniture wish. I really had to check after major wishes.

Soon, though, my mind was distracted by small soft hands gripping my shaft. Then warm soft lips kissed the tip of my cock. The feel of those hands slowly stroking me, up and down was divine. Her tongue swirled around the head, every so often it would slip into the hole on the tip. Then she made a seal with her mouth on the crown and gently sucked at my flesh.

I was in heaven. Between the stroking, the swirling and the sucking, it just couldn't get much better. My hips started to move on their own. Under no conscious control of mine. Her mouth started to bob in rhythm with my thrusts. Saliva dripped from her mouth and over her hands and my shaft. It lubed things up nicely so that her hands could stroke faster with no fear of friction burns.

"Mmmm... just like that... love...just like that." I moaned at her ministrations.

She started to hum while she blew me. Which sent my nerves into overdrive. I worked hard to keep my hands behind me head and let her proceed at her own speed. It was difficult to control the urge to take her by the head and fuck her mouth, but I managed.

Her wetness felt good as she slowly teased my cock with a sensual decent down my shaft. The feel of my head pressing against the top of her throat was exquisite. Then she pushed through and I was in her throat. She held me there, swallowing, the muscles of her throat massaging the spongy tip.

Her tongue caressed the bottom of my rod as a hand started playing with my balls. Her other hand was caressing an ass cheek and I braced myself for the inevitable finger. Suddenly I felt fingers playing with my nipples, my eyes snapped open, but there was nothing there. Her eyes met mine and I was treated to the feeling of what a giggle felt like while I was buried in her mouth. Fuck.

"Damn it woman. What you are doing... uuugggghhh... extra fingers!! Mmmmm... the giggles feel sooo good... what else are you going to do?"

I probably should not have asked. Something happened that I never even considered. Lips started kissing my toes. MY TOES! It felt... I have no words to describe its feel, but I got closer to cumming. Tongues between my toes ramped up my arousal. Giggles on my shaft and head were intense. Muscles squeezing the head seemed to be pulling for my explosion and balls and nipples being stimulated were the icing on the cake.

Finally, I could take no more, I grabbed her head and started fucking her face. With her I did not want to extend things and tease her, nor did I force an early explosion. I wanted to give her what she earned, my natural response to her skills. So, I face fucked her for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes.

I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed, her throat muscles milking every last drop from me. Until I fell back on the couch and she was kneeling on the floor in between my legs, smiling up at me. Some of my cum leaking out of her mouth. I was spent. I watched as she scooped the excess cum up with her finger and licked it clean.

Yeah, she was a keeper. At least she would never be an ex-wife and was pre-disposed to want to make me happy. Which, surprisingly, made me want to make her happy. Strange how that seemed to be working.

The rest of the day went by pretty normally, I had wished for a backyard pool and even though it only had to affect Dawn and Dianne's memories, it still dropped Idalia's power down another 20% and darkened the Amber so that it was really close to Red. So, we agreed no more wishes until it went back to Green. I would check again at 5pm tomorrow.

I hoped that 2 hours before the party, it would be okay so if I needed to make a wish there would not be a problem. I mean, I am sure you have noticed that there was a lot Idalia could do without me wishing, but it was still minor stuff. Usually having to do with a wish that had already been made.

So, we cuddled, ate lunch, watched real TV for a while, had dinner, but then I wanted to watch my TV channel. So I picked up the remote and scrolled through the names. There were quite a few that I did not know.

"Hun, there are names here that I do not recognize. What gives?"

"Well, they are women that you knew in your younger years. Women who broke your heart, or were popular and treated your horridly and some that you had a crush on that you were afraid to approach. Even some from your time in the military and Germany. All from your memories even though you cant accurately access them now.

"There are literally hundreds of women on this list. Can you sort them without a wish?"

"I can, how do you want them sorted?"

"How about Hurt me the most to fondest memory... let's see how that works."

I watched at the list changed and as it finalized, I found my memory kicking in. The top 10 was kind of surprising, but not much.

GAIL S.

TINA M.

HANNAH K.

UTE H.

DEBBIE B.

KAREN D.

MARGOT D.

LISA W.

ANGELA B.

LISA G.

2 ex-wives, 4 girlfriends, 1 one-night stand that I wanted to be my girlfriend (she took my V card) and 2 who teased me so much that I thought they liked me, only to have them sick their boyfriends on me. God above, Jr high and high school fucking sucked.

I had not though about Tina for the house warming. I had not seen her a few months. She lived in the area, but would never drive down to Seabrook to visit, always made me drive up here. She definitely needed a cage of her own downstairs.

So, who to start my revenge with? It was not going to be Gail or Tina, I had special plans for both of them now. Let's do Hannah. The second ex-wife.

I clicked on her name; she was at her parents' house still. After all these years, she still lived with them. Sad. She was alone, sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book. I moved the camera around. Ah, she was reading a horror novel. This was something new. She usually was not into horror. Looking closer it was a Vampire/Werewolf story. Thankfully it was not Twilight.

Let's see if I could do this without a wish. I clicked on info. Her name, her occupation and genre was real life. I moved the cursor over to genre and clicked. All options were greyed out, but there were quite a few.

Fuck, power was too low still, anonymity was way too high on the scale. Looks like this kind of fun would have to wait until next week. That was a bummer. Idalia rubbed my back and leaned into me.

"It's going to be okay. We just have to slow down on the wishes. It has been a busy three days. Very busy." She leaned up and kissed my forehead.

I snuggled her under my arm. Changed the channel to an 80s rock video station. We ended up falling asleep together.

***********

Now this was different. I woke up on the couch, I was laying down and Idalia was draped on top of me, her head on my chest. I looked down at her and could not repress a chuckle. The little minx was drooling on my shirt. Way too human of her.

There was no way I could get up without waking her, so I didn't even bother to try.

"Wake up Love!" I said as I shook her gently.

"No not now... I am tired..." she mumbled and adjusted her body, still laying on top of me.

"Wake up! Come on baby. I need to pee." Ah shit. Guess there are somethings that don't need a wish.

I was standing in the bathroom, in front of the toilet. So, instead of being shocked, I just peed. I figured while I was here, I would take a shower. It was nice and hot, not as good as the bath, but relaxing. The shower didn't take long and Idalia was coming in as I was going out.

We stopped and hugged each other, I kissed her forehead and let her shower. Now you may wonder, where is the sex? Well, I am saving myself for tonight. No magic until later if then even, so everything is on hold until I figure out where we stand magically.

The afternoon went by slowly. I had dressed in black jeans, a black dress shirt, black socks and shoes. Yep, quite the goth theme going on. Idalia on the other hand was very colorful.

A bright red top, light blue shorts that came to mid-thigh, yellow ankle socks, neon green sneakers. I actually thought she was clashing, loudly, but she was happy, so fuck it. We puttered around the house, exploring the rooms we hadn't yet. Even though she used magic to furnish the house, even she did not know what was in all the rooms.

Soon it was 5pm, an hour before everyone was supposed to arrive. I checked the stats. Fuck, power was just barely 50% and anonymity was just out of yellow and near orange, attunement was 87%. So, I might have one wish for tonight and another on Sunday. I had to make a good one for tonight.