Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I wish for Gail and Karen to be healthy and fertile.*

*Master are you sure?*

*Yes.*

*Your wish is my command.*

Pain coursed through my body and I fell to my knees. My eye sight blurred, my hands started to shake. Fuck. What happened?

"Dave, this wish is feeding off of the first wish so it can be completed." Idalia whispered into my ear. I nodded. I sat on the cot and watched Patrick with his mother.

"Gail... what would it be like if your son bred you?"

"It... why? It can't happen... uugghh... go it hurts... fuck... he is big... aaahhh, Jesus this is so wrong... Aaarrrggghhhh..."

"Damn, Mom, you are so tight. Fuck you feel good. I can't believe I am fucking you. How can you be so tight at your age?"

I laughed at that. Gail looked horrified at the age comment. "Sometimes, Patrick, women get tighter as they age, you know, it dries out and shrinks due to lack of use."

Gail, even in pain and humiliated, had enough fire in her to glare at me. I winked at her. Her son pumped into her, his hands on her hips, drawing him roughly back into him.

"Why? Ugghh... doesn't dad fuck you? Come to think of it... fuck this is nice, shit I am getting close... Arrgghh... come to think of it, I never hear you guys.... Shit...I know... aaahhh, I know you hear Haley and I. Fuck, fuckfuckfuck..."

"Oh shut up... mmmmm, ooohh... and fuck your mother... Christ you are... mmmm... you are worse... *whimper* than your father... focus on fucking... gaahh..."

His thrusts sped up, the sound of his balls slapping against her flesh was loud.

"Oh God! Here it comes MOM!!!" FUUUUUUUCCK!!!"

He thrust a few more times and then stopped, pressed tight against her as his cum blasted into her womb. Neither knowing that she was going to be pregnant. He stepped back, his cock plopping out of her, cum dripping down her legs. I guided him to his grand mother and made him kneel by her head. I turned her head towards him and she took his member in her mouth and sucked her daughter's juices and his cum off of his dick.

"First mom, now grandma... this is weird, but damn, it feels so good."

He grabbed his grandmother by the hair and, straddling her chest, pulled her head up and fucked her face. Her moans and gurgles drove her grandson on. Her face turned red and he lost himself in the pleasure and forgot whose mouth he was fucking. Soon he was grunting and groaning himself. As he held her tight to his body, his dick started throbbing as he came down her throat.

Towards the end, she could no longer swallow and it spurted around his cock and out her mouth, coating her chin and lips. He pulled out and spayed her face with his final strands.

By this time, I had dragged Gail over to them and pushed him roughly out of the way. He fell backwards onto his grandmother and I pushed Gail on her mother's mouth.

"Time for your mother to return the favor, don't you think, my love."

The look on Gail's face was that of a woman whose will had been broken. She resigned herself to the fact that this was happening. Even her mother had stopped complaining.

So, Gail sat on her mother's face, facing me and her mother started to lick tentatively at her cum filled pussy. Grandmother eating grandson's cum out of daughter's pussy. Delightful. I released Karen's ankles from the restraints.

I knelt on the floor between her legs. My cock was still fairly long, I had only needed to extend it to 8" when I fucked mouth. I pushed a finger into her cunt. I could feel what she had talked about. The damage from the birth of Gail's baby sister. I could hear Karen mewl in pain as I moved my finger around inside her.

Chuckling, I lifted her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down the lips of her cunt. There is nothing quite like a freshly shaven pussy, no matter how old it is. Gail looked at me and I slowly entered her mother.

"Gail my dear. I took your cunt, your ass and your mouth. I was your first for all of them. Now, I have claimed your mother's mouth, soon her pussy and finally her ass. Then like daughter, like mother." I said, as I watched her grind herself on her mother's mouth, not realizing what she was doing.

I shoved my cock into her mother in one quick thrust. Even through a mouthful of pussy, you could hear Karen scream out in pain. I savagely thrust in and out of her broken cunt, over and over again. I stared straight into Gail's teary eyes as I destroyed her mother's cunt while she watched.

Soon, the painful screams stopped, her legs went limp and there was no more thrashing. She had passed out. I pulled out of her and stood up. Grabbing Gail by the hair, I dragged her off of her mother and over to the cot. I pushed down on it, face up. I spread her legs and examined her pussy. Her mother had cleaned her out.

"You have been blessed by me with three more firsts. A lesbian act, an incestuous act and more than likely, you are carrying the incestuous spawn of your son. You will give birth to a child and a grandchild at the same time. Isn't that wonderful?"

I leaned down over her and grasped her by the throat. "When I saw you with your mother in the car, you made me hurt Idalia. I could not help myself." I squeezed her throat harder, causing her face to turn red. "You crushed my heart. Poisoned my love. Betrayed me with a friend!"

My body shook as my voice got louder. No longer in possession of my right mind. Oh who was I kidding, I haven't been in my right mind for decades.

"After I take your mother's ass, the night will be over. You will remember all this happening, as will your mother. Neither of you will be able to tell anyone about it. Everyone else will forget about it until later tonight. They will dream about it. They will look at you tomorrow and remember the dream, they will remember every time they see one of you and you will know what they are thinking."

I kept squeezing until she started thrashing, her hands grabbing mine, trying to break my grip on her. I released my grip willingly. "I am going to fuck your mother's ass now and then finish in her cunt. She is going to have my baby."

"No Dave! It will kill her!"

'It might not... will have to see."

"NOOOOO!"

Hell, I wouldn't let her die, I wanted my child to be born. I just wanted her to hurt. I wanted her to hurt bad, really bad. I stood up, my dick hanging down near Gail's face. 8" of cock, coated with Karen's juices. I walked back to Karen and knelt again. She was still out. I shook my head. Time to wake her up.

I placed the head of my cock at her rear exit, thrilled that I would be the first to take her there. I was slicked up, so this was not going to hurt me. I pressed against the tight brown star until I felt it start to give. Then pushing her legs up farther until her knees touched her stomach, I took those 8" and added 4 more to it. I then went from the thickness of red bull can to the thickness of a regular soda can.

I shoved into her in one thrust, bottoming out as my balls slapped against her skin. The howl that ripped from her throat caused Gail to wail in sympathy. I thrust into her like I had her cunt, hard and fast, only concerned with my need to cum. Her breath came out in shallow pants as she tried to breathe and scream at the same time. This was going to be an interesting dream for her family.

I looked down at her, some blood leaked from her battered pussy and more coated my cock from her destroyed ass. I figured I had caused her enough pain now, so I pulled out and shoved deep into her cunt. I pressed so deep that I may have just opened her cervix enough to accept my seed directly.

I came over and over again. My cum oozed out of her pussy and I still came. When I finished, I released her from her shackles and guided everyone upstairs. As we passed through the door It was like we had never gone down stairs. We were sitting around the table eating dinner. Drinking, laughing, joking and having a good time. Though Karen and Gail looked at me from time to time. The memories of what happened, clear in their eyes.

After about another hour, people gathered their things and we said out goodbyes at the door. Linnie and Katarina stopped at the door and looked at me.

"Go, ahead..." I said. "Ask."

Linnie and Katarina looked at Dawn, who nodded to them. "Dave... can Katarina and I live with you?"

I looked them up and down. "You will follow the rules. The rules are, you do what I say, when I say it, no arguments. At all."

"Yes sir." Both young ladies said.

"Then go upstairs to the guest bedroom across from the master bedroom. We will talk more in the morning."

They hugged me, kissed me and ran upstairs to the room. I looked at Dawn and shrugged. She hugged me and kissed me also. "Take care of them."

"I will. See you next weekend for dinner."

She smiled and went to her car, the others already in there. She waved and got in the car. Her daughters waved at me too and they drove off.

I reached over and hugged Idalia. "I am sorry if I scared you."

She looked at me for a moment. Then smiled. "That you apologized to me when you didn't have too means a lot to me. I am not so scared now."

"Let's go to bed and see what happens tomorrow.

To be continued...