Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and thought about it for a while. I guess I would just fuck with Gail and Haley tonight.

*I wish Gail's family would not notice anything strange going on between Gail and I, that Gail would do as I want but feel how she would normally feel if no magic was involved, but after they went to sleep everything that happened would come back to them as a dream. This dream would last a full week.*

*Your wish is my command, Master*

I walked over to the bar and opened the cabinets. "Sweet! Top shelf alcohol and soda on tap! This works." I grabbed a glass, got some ice and filled it with ginger ale.

"Want something?"

"Coke please."

I poured her a coke and brought it to her. I handed the glass over and she smiled at me, I loved when she smiled. We sat together and pulled up Gail on my TV and watched her approaching the house. Par for the course for her, she was going to be early. Points for her. I was surprised as fuck when I saw her mother in the car. What the actual fuck?

That woman was the beginning of the destruction of my life. She forced Gail to leave me in high school and Gail fucking listened to her! I thought, that when she turned 18, I would propose to her, knowing she could leave her mother's influence. I mean it was only 2 months later. Arriving at her school to surprise her and fuck me if she wasn't with someone else already. Sucking his tongue into her mouth in the school parking lot!

Fuck me, I was so angry right now, seeing that woman's face. I felt something squirming next to me. I looked over and I had Idalia in a choke hold, which I released immediately.

"I am sorry, Idalia." I said as I moved away from her.

She was rubbing her neck and looked at me with fear in her eyes. "I did not realize how much anger you had inside you." Tears ran down her cheek. "I had seen the darkness in your mind, but was afraid to delve into it. I know that this is just a hint of the darkness within. I know this is what you are afraid to let go of, you believe this is the central part of you. I hope I can help you heal this."

I nodded at her, but had nothing to say. It was something that did not need to be discussed. I was ashamed for my reaction, and the attack on my... fiancé... I reached for her tentatively and she did not shrink away, she fell into my arms and I stroked her hair and whispered my apologies over and over. Tears ran down my face as pain filled my chest. The moment was broken by the doorbell ringing. I moved to rise and saw Gail on the TV. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

I strode to the door and opened it. Standing before me were Gail looking very nice in her turquoise top and black shorts, her husband Roger (50-year-old, white male, 5'8", black and gray hair, beard down to his chest, 280 lbs., dressed in t-shirt and jeans), her son Patrick (25-year-old, white male, 5'6", black hair, 200 lbs. t-shirt and jeans), her mother Karen (65-year-old, white female, 5'6", 175lbs. 36, 34, 38, 44DD saggy breasts, orange blouse and black slacks) she looked like a fucking pumpkin and Haley in black t-shirt and white shorts..

"Hello everyone, welcome to my home." I hugged Gail and she kissed my cheek; I saw Haley squirm and grinned and kissed Gail back. Haley's eyes rolled up and a wet spot appeared on her white shorts.

I shook hands with Roger and Patrick. "Haley, welcome to my home." I pulled her in for a hug and felt her tremble. It was delicious.

Idalia offered refreshments and a tour of the house, Gail and Haley accepted. I offered the guys beer and a tour of the back yard. They accepted the beer but were not overly thrilled about the yard. That is, until I told them of the size of the property and that I had exclusive hunting and fishing rights. We walked the yard, they were impressed with the patio and built-in BBQ and Smoker.

I despised Roger; he had my woman. A woman stolen from me. I looked at Patrick and thought; this could have been my son. This could have been my family. I started to really see red and I worked hard to suppress that. I focused back on the conversation.

We talked hunting and fishing gear and when we got back, Dawn and her family had arrived. They even brought Jason, who had no interest in hunting or fishing, but when the topic came to NASCAR, he was very knowledgeable. New Hampshire had a NASCAR race track in Louden and if you didn't hunt or fish in NH you did follow NASCAR. Jesus, Jason should not have been here, he didn't belong here. He should have been shackled in his basement. Arrgghh... this pain, this anger... so close to the surface, hard to suppress.

So, the tours were done, the ladies were in the kitchen, working together to finish dinner. I decided that I wouldn't just fuck with Gail tonight, but her mother as well.

*I wish to include Karen in the last wish. I also want to add that the dream arouses everyone and that they end up hoping it happens for real.*

*Yes... Master... your wish... is my command.*

"Well folks, there is only one more place that we have not toured. I know you are going to enjoy this. Not as much as I am, but still." I smiled at them in what I thought was a warm and friendly manner.

As we passed through the doorway, a subtle change passed over everyone but Gail, her mother, Idalia and myself. For just a moment everyone's face went blank and then back to normal. I led them over to the door with the window. Everyone was having a normal conversation, as I opened the door Gail and Karen looked into the room and looked at me in confusion.

"Please ladies, after you." I said, gesturing into the room.

"But... why?" Gail and Karen said at the same time.

"Because I want to..." I said as I approached Karen. Reaching out I grabbed her jaw and squeezed. "And because I hate you for taking Gail from me..." I turned to Gail. "and God above, I despise you for allowing it and in only 2 months, found my replacement."

Both women looked at me, fear filled their eyes, then Gail's turned sorrowful. Karen's held remorse. I did not want to see that.

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOUR PITTY! I WANT YOU TO FEEL WHAT I FELT!! I WANT MY REVENGE!" I pushed both women into the room.

I turned to Idalia. "BIND THEM!"

The tingle spread through my mind as she searched for what I wanted. Gail ended up secured to the far wall, spread eagled. Karen was spread eagled on the floor.

I knelt next to Karen. She looked up at me wide eyed.

"David, what are you doing to us?" Gail asked me, anxiety thick in her voice.

I turned to her and held a finger up to my lips and whispered. "Idalia."

A gag appeared in Gail's mouth and her muffled screams filled the room. The others just looked at us as if this were just entertainment. This was going to be an interesting dream for them. Suddenly Karen found her voice.

"David, don't do this. I am so sorry. I was wrong... uuugggghhh..." her apology stopped when I backhanded her. Blood ran down her lip and her fear was palpable.

"You... you destroyed my life... I loved your daughter... you tore her from me... ripped her out of my life... led her to someone new..." I held my anger in check, keep my voice low and soft. Emotion ruled me though. "I used to hate you and Gail... now... hate does not describe what I feel... I hope that when I am done here... you will understand my pain..."

I backhanded her again, making the split in her lip larger. Gail flailed in her bonds, muffled screams echoing through the room. Straddling her chest, I lowered myself slowly until my weight was pressing down on her. Her breathing became shallow.

"Please... your weight... can't... breathe..." her voice barely audible with no breath to power it.

I just stared at her as I leaned forward, more of my weight on her chest. Placing my hand over her mouth and nose, pressing hard. The others just watched, detached from the spectacle as if it was some Hollywood story being played out. Gail, however was going ballistic, hanging on the wall, watching her mother being punished.

"Gail... Gail... Gail... do not worry... my first love... your turn will come next." Standing, I moved towards Gail. Tears ran down her face.

Running my finger across her cheek, I gathered the salty liquid and stared at it as it clung to my finger. I moved back to Karen and knelt over her head. My finger hovered over her mouth, my other hand reached down and squeezed her jaw so tight she couldn't close it. I let the teardrop collected on my finger drip into her mouth.

"The taste of your daughter's tears. Did she cry like this when you separated us? Did she howl as loudly? Do you want to feel the pain I felt?" I whispered into her ear. I pushed her head to the side as I let go of her jaw.

Looking at Idalia, I simply said. "Blade."

Idalia handed me a short-curved blade. Matte black and razor sharp. I untucked her blouse and slipped the blade under it. I held Karen's gaze as I slit the shirt open with the blade quickly. As it completed its journey and passed by the fabric, I stopped it just as the point pressed against the underside of her jaw.

When I removed it, there was slight drop of blood. "Stick out your tongue." I told her.

She closed her mouth defiantly. I grinned at her. She opened her mouth slowly and stuck out her tongue. I gently wiped the blood from the blade on her tongue.

"Good girl." I said as I patted her head.

I lay down on the floor next to her, my lips next to her ear. "Do you want to hear something interesting?" She shook her head no.

"Sorry to hear that. I am going to tell you anyway. You made her break up with me to save her purity. A noble idea. You were just too late. I took everything. There was nothing a later boyfriend or husband could do to her. I was all her firsts."

"No... you lie... she was a good girl."

"Yes, she was very good. Very good indeed."

I sat up and looked at her exposed torso. Her breasts were large and without the support of her bra, would be very saggy. She had a large pouch under her stomach. It was sad, you could see the beauty she once had. Life was like that, just draining the beauty out of us. I sliced the knife through her bra and pulled both halves to the side, freeing those floppy mammary glands. Her nipples were huge, at least 3/4 of an inch, her areolae were the size of a silver dollar.

I reached slowly towards her breast as I held her gaze. She watched me carefully, her body tensing. I took a nipple between my fingers and squeezed, twisted and pulled. No emotion on my face as her scream ripped through the room. I took her other nipple in my other hand and squeezed, twisted and pulled. Trying to lift her up off the floor by her nipples.

The screams aroused me, controlling her aroused me. "Tell me Karen... do you enjoy sex?"

"Please...please stop... *whimper*"

"I will stop, when you answer my question. Do you enjoy sex?"

"N... no..."

"Really?" I asked as I released her nipples. "Why not"

"After Kaitlin, my youngest, was born, something went wrong and... I was damaged... down there..."

"Is that why you were such a bitch then?"

"Probably..."

"So... have you tried anal?"

"God no!"

"Oh Karen, this is going to be so much fun."

I knelt between Karen's legs and grinned at Gail. I slowly cut her slacks from her body and then her underwear. Yes, underwear, they were uglier than granny panties. Her cunt was covered in grey hair. It had seen neither razor or clippers in her lifetime it seems.

A thought passed my mind. Oh, this would be so fucking fun. I stood up and moved over to Gail. I gestured to her restraints and they released her. I caught her before she fell.

"Hello my love." I led her to stand between her mother's legs. "Shaving kit."

Idalia handed me a kit. I placed it on the floor between Karen's legs. I motioned towards the kit and Karen's cunt. I looked at Gail and gestured again. She didn't want to, but could not fight it. She did not understand why, but for the next few minutes she meticulously shaved her mother's cunt and asshole. She rinsed her thoroughly and looked up at me expectantly.

I knelt down next to Gail, and placed my hand on the back of her head. She tried to fight, to resist, but inexorably her head ended up between her mother's legs. Her face ended up pressed into the freshly shaved cunt.

"Have you ever licked pussy Gail?"

She shook her head in the negative.

"So, I am about to give you another first. Make that two other firsts... unless you had sex with a male relative?"

She shook her head violently in the negative.

"Lick your mother, make her cum, enjoy the incestuous act and maybe you wont have to fuck your son."

She started licking Karen's cunt.

"No, no... this is wrong... don't make her do this... uuhh... God forgive me, it feels nice... stop her."

I watched Gail as she licked her mother, between her lips. I believe she started thinking about what she knew felt good to her. Soon, she hesitantly brought a hand up and caressed a finger down the flesh where groin and thigh met. Karen shuddered at the touch.

"No baby... please no... you have... have... to stop... I can't...res...ist... please no! Uuugggghhh.... Oh god no! I can't... aarrggg... NOOOOOOOO!" she screamed and came, liquids shot from her hot cunt.

I held Gail's head in place, she swallowed so she would not drown in the juices. Karen convulsed from the violence of her orgasm and I smiled. We were not even close to being done yet.

"More Gail. Give her much more. I want you to leech out as much of your mother's cum as you can." I loved that she shuddered as I said the word mother.

I stood up and moved to stand by Karen's head. "Look at me." I commanded her, and she looked up. Gail did too.

I shrank my cock down to 5" and chuckled at my plan. I removed my shirt and loved how Karen looked at me with just a hint of lust. I lowered my pants and underwear, revealing my small member, not even erect. Gail looked confused; she knew I was not that small. Her mother looked amused. She was soon going to be surprised.

I straddled her chest and looked directly into her eyes. "Do not bite, do not use any teeth. If you do, you will find that I can make things even worse for you."

I actually hoped she would bite me. Hell, I knew she would, it was who she was. Thinking I was stupid to give her this opportunity. I wasn't really worried, Genie protection and all that. I moved forward, placing my hands on the floor above her head and lowered my penis into her mouth. It was not big enough yet to refer to it as a cock, but that would soon be rectified.

Her mouth stayed open and I halted at her lips. "Stick out your tongue. Lick around the head."

She did as I told her and I made it get hard, I wanted her to think I would be easy to get off.

"That's good, god that feels so nice."

I pressed farther into her mouth, my hardness moving across her tongue. She did not disappoint me. I felt her teeth come down on my prick. She couldn't close them anymore, couldn't bite through the skin.

I chuckled. "Naughty, Naughty. I told you not too. You think you know everything; you think you know what's best. Now you are going to see what happens."

I pulled out until just the tip was in her mouth and I slowly enlarged my cock. Inexorably it pushed its way into her mouth. It thickened, stretching her mouth, pushing into her throat. Eyes going wide as she started to convulse from her daughter's ministrations and her airway being blocked. Instinctively she started swallowing, helping my erection pass into her throat.

She still ended up making those sounds that I enjoy, the choking, the gagging, all aroused me. I started thrusting into her mouth. Forcing myself deeper into her throat and her gagging became stronger and more violent. I was hoping for a more humiliating response and I thrust faster and harder. She chest and stomach convulsed. Her body moved as if in seizure, trying to buck me off. I forced myself to stay buried deep in mouth and I ejected rope after rope of cum down her throat and into her stomach.

I pulled out quickly, shooting the last two ropes across her face, covering her eyes, nose and mouth. As I rose, her body convulsed again and she spewed sperm and bile from her mouth. Covering her chest before she could turn her head. A bonus reaction was Gail vomiting into and onto her mother's cunt. I looked down on the both of them and chuckled. It was violent enough to get the others' attention. I walked to the wall and grabbed the hose. I turned the faucet on high and walked over to Karen and Gail.

I gestured for Gail to stand. I adjusted the nozzle and sprayed cold water on Karen's cunt. Her screams at the sudden cold were loud. I hosed up her body and her nipples lengthened under the cold, her breasts moved and jiggled as the water struck. I moved the water to her face and watched as she sputtered. She closed her mouth and moved her head so as not to get water up her nose.

I turned to Gail. She backed up and shook her head no.

"Please Dave... please stop this... I am sorry, I wish I could change the past... I would do anything to make it up to you." She begged.

"Anything? I will think about it, but I have more plans for you before the evening is through."

"Dave, no... I beg of AAIIIEEE!!!" she screamed as I hit her with the powerful stream of cold water.

I hosed her down from head to toe. Before I was done, I hosed her pussy and she tried to block the stream with her hands, but I glared at her and she removed them. The stream managed to strike her clit and I held it there until her body started to shake. Either in orgasm or cold.

I grabbed Gail by the neck and pulled her over to the cot. "Strip or I cut your clothes off." I whispered in her ear.

Gail slowly undid her turquoise blouse, not because she was trying to be sensual but because she was scared. Her bra enclosed breasts looking lovely, more so because she did not want me to see them. I stared at her, no hint of any emotion. She averted her eyes from mine as she dropped the blouse. I knew why she hesitated, she never wore underwear, ever. So did she bare her breasts first or her pussy? She finally decided on her breasts and removed the bra. Her large tits fell free, her long nipples and light areola. They sagged a little, but not to bad for 45. She was even slower removing her shorts. Soon she surprised me though, her own pussy was shaved clean.

Soon she stood before me in all her naked glory. Grabbing her by the back of the neck again I pushed her to the edge of the cot. I pushed her forward and she tried to resist. I broke her resistance as I brought a fist to her midsection. She doubled over coughing; her hands flat against the cot. I moved right behind her and kicked her feet apart.

"Don't. Fucking. Move. Don't. Say. A fucking. Thing."

I went to the doorway and the people parted for me, still conversing amongst themselves. I grabbed Patrick and led him into the room. Gail's eyes followed us and her face became very pale. We walked up behind her. I ran a finger up her inner thigh. Her skin quivered and a moan escaped her lips.

"Patrick, time to show your mother what your cock looks like now. It has been so long since she has seen it."

He opened his jeans and dropped them and his underwear to the ground. His cock was of a respectable size, about 7" long and as thick as a red bull can. I stuck a finger into her pussy, she groaned in pain. Poor girl was dry as hell. I gestured for Patrick to move forward. I chuckled while he moved between his mother's legs.

He pressed his thick cock between the lips of the pussy that birthed him. "Nonononono! Dave, stop him from doing this... please... if you... ever..." I grabbed her throat.

"Do not finish that sentence." I growled. "Take your fucking..."

I checked the status. Power was 30%, anonymity was very close to red. I was angry, and vindictive. What would happen if it went to red? How bad would it be if power fell to 0? At the moment, I didn't care.