Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and moved to get my bathing suit. As I dressed, we watched Linnie and Idalia in that sexy 69 position. Sitting down on the ground, Katarina moved over to me and sat in my lap, leaning back against me to watch the two women.

Idalia shuddered under ministrations of Linnie, yet she was still able to stimulate her with her mouth and hands. Both women were focused on each other's pleasure and nothing distracted them from their mission.

Katarina was grinding on my lap as she watched the two of them. I put my arms around her, one hand cupping a breast, the other slipping under her bikini bottom. She was sopping wet. I slipped my finger between her soft folds and felt the fleshy barrier. I was not ready to pop this particular cherry just yet.

Teasing her, drawing out her arousal was more the idea. Introduce her to the fine art of edging. Bringing her close to exploding without pushing her past. She squirmed even more on my lap as I pinched her nipple and diddle her cunny. Lovely word, cunny. She used it, so much more innocent than pussy.

The moans of the three ladies were a chorus to my ears. I rocked on my hips as I pinched her clit between my two fingers, causing her to gasp. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and pulled her nipple, stretching it out from her chest.

"Ooooh... why does it hurt... yet feel so good?" Katarina asked

I leaned forward just enough for my lips to reach her neck. I kissed the side of her neck, slowly stroking her clit now and roughly abusing her nipples. Overloading her senses with pleasure and pain.

"Please sir... I can't cum with the pain... please let me cum... ooooooooooh... please!

"Don't let her cum!" Linnie said, taking just enough of a break from eating out my fiancé.

"No Master, make her wait! Linnie, get back to eating my cunt you little slut!"

Okaay... My lovely little Genie was getting into her role as my partner in crime. Yep, I was falling in love with her. Or more to the point, the part of her that was mimicking me.

I moved my hand from Katarina's little cunny and grabbed her other breast. Making the pain outweigh the pleasure. I continued to kiss her neck, lick it and then suck on her earlobe.

"Why is the pain starting to feel good? Ooohhh.... fuck... I don't... don't under... understand... oh God, I need... need... TO CUM!!! HELP ME CUM!!"

I stopped playing with her breasts and kissing her neck. Pushing her off of me, I stood and moved to the lounger. I grabbed Linnie by her hair and dragged her off of Idalia.

"NO!!! WHY!!!" Linnie screamed.

I shoved her to the ground next to Katarina and looked down at them. I let anger fill my eyes and they looked up at me, worry written on their faces. They never looked away, even as Idalia moved next to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, her head leaned against my arm.

Looking at Linnie, I asked her. "What is the rule?"

She looked up at me. "We do what you say, when you say, no arguments."

"And that makes me?"

Katarina jumped in with. "You are in charge, you are... Master." She said, even as she was trying to keep her lust and desire in control.

"So, that makes you?"

Linnie and Katarina looked at each other and then at Idalia, who looked at them and nodded. "Slaves..." Linnie said and Katarina repeated it after.

"And do slaves tell their Master what to do?"

"No..." three voices said softly at the same time.

"Katarina, even in the throes of passion today, you have behaved as a good slave. Linnie, however, has exhibited, that she is somehow better than Katarina. Taking control of her in the bathroom this morning and just now here."

I walked up to Linnie and dug my fingers into her hair and dragged her to her feet. I never said another word, I just dragged her to the basement. Katarina and Idalia followed me quietly. There was a tingle in my mind. I stopped and looked back at Idalia. She just stared back at me. At the bottom of the stairs, I could see there was a pillory in the middle of the room. Next to it was a table with various items on it. I realized that they were, when I neared it.

There were a variety of strapons from small to well, really big, and my favorites: flogger, crop and a wide leather strap. It looked as if the strapons also had a motor control for a vibrator. I turned and smiled at Idalia. Opening the pillory, I forced Linnie's head into the middle hole and Idalia grabbed her hands and placed them in the outer holes.

I closed the pillory, securing her head and hands in place. I looked down at her legs and saw clamps for them in the wooden base of the pillory, it would bend her in an uncomfortable manner, but open her to use better. There was a raised platform in front of the pillory that could be used for someone to stand and fuck her face easily.

"Katarina, you have an hour to play with Linnie. However, I want you to spend the first part, punishing her for her transgressions today. If I believe you were not firm enough in the punishment, I will punish you. Do, you understand?"

"I think so... I need to punish her... for her actions... but why... oh... do what you say, when you say it, no questions... yes, sir... I will punish her as you instruct..."

"Good girl."

I turned and took Idalia by the hand and led her upstairs. "Let's grab our breakfast, hopefully it is not cold." I chuckled.

"It won't be, Love."

We each grabbed a tray and went into the living room. Sitting on the couch, I grabbed the remote and tuned in to Katarina. I turned the volume on. She was standing before Linnie. Her fingers in Linnie's hair, pulling her head back.

"You brought me here, hoping to break free of me by giving me to that piece of shit up there. You probably got my mother arrested too, you little cunt." She spit in Linnie's face.

"I am going to make you howl. He will know I punished you well. You will not complain to him about me, because he will just think that you want to get back at me for this. Your ass is mine."

"Please no Mistress. I am sorry."

"I would have had your mother soon. Your father taught me so much. You all would have been mine. You fucking slut!" She lashed out with her hand, striking the side of Linnie's face and leaving a mark. "I have to fake this innocence, you fucking skank! He took your cherry! That was supposed to be saved for your father's friends, they were going to pay for the privilege of taking our cherries. You stupid fucking cunt. You forced me to suck his nasty cock! I could have just jacked him off. I am going to take the largest strapon and rip you a new asshole, literally."

"Idalia, just how many people are as broken as I am?"

She paused for a moment and then said. "One in four people master."

"Jesus... well, I would hypocritical of me to stop this, however, they are mine, so I guess then, I will put "Mistress" in her place."

I stood up shaking my head. What are the odds that I would find someone...oh, 25%, so I guess I wont be surprised any more. I opened the door and softly walked down the steps. I could hear the smacking the ass of Linnie and it sounded like she was enjoying herself and Linnie definitely wasn't.

"Ladies!" I said loudly, causing Katarina to jump.

For a second, who she was shone in her face and then the submissive girl was there. I looked at her for a moment and strode over to her. Looking at Linnie's ass, it was bright red and noticeable hand prints decorated her pale flesh.

I turned and smiled at Katarina. "You did that very well. I may have to show you how to do it better. You will be a very good student."

She preened at that and that's when the darkness inside her shown brightly. I lashed out quickly and grabbed her hair.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TOO!!!" She screamed as I dragged her over to the cabinet and opened the passageway. As the stairs were revealed her screams continued. I led her down the stairs and she saw the cells.

"NONONO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!"

"I believe I can... and... I did."

She started weeping and wailing and struggling as I dragged her down the hall. I noticed that the cell next to Gail's read Katarina. I opened the door and shoved her through. The door closed with a satisfying clang.

"LET ME OUT! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE!!! PEOPLE WILL MISS ME!!! THEY KNOW I AM HERE!!"

"Sweetie, sweetie... calm down... One, the only people who know you are here are Linnie's family. Two, I know what you did to her and your plans for her family. Three, I know about your relationship with Jason."

As I went though the list her eyes widened and she quieted down. She stared at me in disbelief. I knelt down outside the cell and looked her in the eyes as she sat there.

"You actually think with this kind of setup that I wouldn't have security?" I laughed at that and she scooted away from. "oh and don't worry, I will keep my promise and teach you how to improve your punishment techniques... only it will be hands on and you will feel every bit of it."

I turned and walked away. Her screams echoed in the basement until the cabinet closed over the opening and then everything was quiet except for Linnie's whimpers.

Linnie looked up at me, heavy sadness in her eyes. I walked up to her and released her from the pillory. Taking her in my arms, I hugged her tightly and guided her upstairs. Idalia was in the kitchen cooking something. She looked at me and smiled. Nodding. Guiding Linnie to her room I sat her on the bed.

"Get dressed, I will wait in the hall for you." I told her softly. She nodded and I moved to the hall, closing the door behind me. She exited her room, dressed in long-sleeved sweatshirt and sweatpants. She was barefoot and it looked like she had washed her face. I held out my hand to her, wondering if she would take it and a little surprised when she did.

We ended up on the couch, turning on the TV I browsed the DVR. Idalia dug deep in my mind from the selection of shows listed there. I shook my head and scrolled down to the classic looney toons. I pressed play.

"Why do you think I would like this? I am 18!" Linnie said to me. Her indignation showed me that there was hope for her.

"Who said I put in on for you? My intent was to just hold you while I was entertained."

"Oh..."

"However, if it really bothers you, I can put something else on."

"No... no... it's okay." She leaned into and cuddled under my arm.

I lay my arm gently across her stomach. Soon she scooted down and lay her head on my lap facing the TV. I kept a hand on her stomach, my other hand softly caressed her hair and we watched together. Idalia brought out some food on a tray. Fresh cinnamon buns with melting glaze, hot coco and orange juice. She placed it on the table in front of us. Sitting down next to Linnie, she lifted the girl's legs and skooched under her.

We all watched the cartoons, eating and drinking quietly. After a while, Linnie moved around to get comfortable.

"What are you going to do to her?" Linnie asked.

"Well... That depends..."

"On?"

'Tell me the story..."

She started talking, slowly at first.

"We have been friends since she moved here a couple of years ago. She spent a lot of time at our house as her aunt was a bit of a bitch and she always looked at me in a way that creeped me out." She paused and took a sip of her orange juice.

"A few months ago, she slept over and we snuck some of my parents' liquor. We ended up in my bedroom, exploring each other sexually. I wanted her to fuck me with her fingers, but she wouldn't stick them in my pussy no matter how much I begged. She even stopped from doing it. She said she had promised." A tear started running down her face.

Idalia and I just held her and listened.

"I didn't realize what she had said at the time, but she pushed me to my stomach and brought my hands behind my back. She tied them with my bra and rolled me onto my back. She started licking my pussy and before I could cum, she straddled my face and made me eat her to an orgasm before she would finish me." She reached down and crabbed a cinnamon bun and took a bite. She sighed and then continued.

"I got addicted over the next few weeks to the feelings she brought out in me. She spent every night at our house and every night she stepped up the domination, over fourteen days she owned me. That is when she told me about my father and her. I knew his plans for all of us, but my mom and sisters didn't. I couldn't tell them, because she threatened to give me to her aunt and her boyfriend."

"Linnie..." I said softly. "She was going to anyway." And I hugged her tightly.

"So, I tricked her. She couldn't understand why my father had changed. Without him she had little chance to control mom. Then her aunt got arrested with her boyfriend and she was stuck. She figured on seducing you and getting control of Idalia, in the end forcing both of you to be her bitches."

I laughed. I was impressed with the audacity of that young girl in my basement. If Idalia and I had been any other couple than who we were, there may have been a good chance it would have worked, maybe higher than fifty percent. I grabbed the remote while I caressed Linnie's hair. Her eyes were closed and tears still fell. I scrolled down to Katarina's name and pulled the image of her in the cell. I moved the camera angle to make it look like it was set up in the corner of the cell.

"Linnie, I shall teach Katarina a lesson. However, in the spirit of transparency, Katarina is a simpler form of me."

She sat up and looked at me. "But you never really hurt me or my family."

"Oh, I hurt your dad."

"Well, I have not experienced you being cruel to anyone except my dad and Katarina. So, I don't think you are."

I smiled at her and her naiveté. "If you live here with me you will see. You will be punished, sometimes severely if you don't follow the rules."

"But you are telling me ahead of time. With them I just experienced it with no warning. You care enough to explain..."

I looked at Idalia and she shrugged, a hint of a grin on her face. I shook my head. "Fine... I save my cruelty for those who have done me wrong, or those who are cruel just to be cruel. That does not mean I am not cruel just to be cruel but I do channel it towards those I feel deserve it." I took a deep breath. "You, your mother and sisters do not deserve it. So, strangely I feel the need to protect you. That I find you all sexually appealing doesn't hurt either." I said smiling at her.

"We... we like you too." And she looked at Idalia.

Idalia returned the look with a thoughtful one. "Dave and I have a... unique... relationship. I know he loves me and I love him. I also know that I will not be the only one in his life... not that he would love me less... he would just love others also."

I cringed each time she used the word love. I did not think it was the correct word. I know I am not capable of love. Idalia thinks I love her, I believe it is just the Genie bond. I don't love Linnie or her family. I just see them as mine and I protect what is mine.

"Watch the screen. I am going to deal with Katarina."

I went down to the basement and stopped to consider my options. What would instill the most terror to get my message across and not scare the shit out of Linnie? Answer: Nothing. So what were my options? None. I went into the drain room and unrolled the hose. I had never shut it off from before. I went to the cabinet and opened it.

I dragged the hose down to the cells and lay it on the floor where she could see it. I turned to go back upstairs.

"What are you going to do with me?"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME?"

I walked up the stairs, I noticed that Idalia had stocked the room very well. I did not have to go all the way upstairs. There were folding chairs in the corner and grabbing one I went back to her cell.

I set the chair up facing away from her and sat backwards in it to face her. I sat, back straight and just stared at her.

"Well, aren't you going to say something?"

...

"What are you going to do now?"

...

"Why do you even care about them? You never met them until a few days ago!"

...

"Shit, you fucked all of them... Linnie told me... all about it."

...

"YOUR NOT BETTER THAN ME!!!"

...

Katarina started crying. "You're not better than me. We are alike..."

I reached down and grabbed the hose. She stared at me. I just stared right back. Slowly deliberately I turned the nozzle of the hose and sent an ice-cold stream of water at her. She screamed and tried to find a place to hide from the spray.

I just sat there and casually sprayed her down with the water. I looked at my watch and for the next 15 minutes I soaked her. I turned the water off and watched her. She sat there shivering, staring at me. Her knees hugged tightly to her.

I looked at my watch again. When 15 more minute went by, I turned the hose on her again. More screams and inarticulate noises came from the cell. After 20 minutes I shut the hose off.

"Say something! What do you want from me!?"

...

"I am sorry! I should not have treated Linnie that way!"

...

"WHAT DO YOU WANT???"

...

She watched, fear and confusion on her face. I looked at my watch. She looked around for a place to hide. She could learn, that was good. After 10 minutes I hosed her down again. This time for 30 minutes. She was starting to turn blue. She would not fight. I walked into the cell and ripped her bikini off of her. She tried to get up and run. I just backhanded her and she crumpled to the floor.

I left the cell and went upstairs. I sat down on the couch and stared at the TV. Linnie was sitting next to Idalia still, but when I sat down, she moved up next to me. I put an arm around her and switched the TV back to the cartoons, but kept Katarina, picture in picture on the bottom right corner of the screen.

"Idalia, bring her food and water. 2 cans of cold baked beans and a liter of water."

She looked at me.

*I can make her...*

*No. Give her the food and water. Let nature take its course. When it happens it happens.*

She nodded and made the preparations in the kitchen. She went to the basement and I watched her slide the plate and bottle into the cell. Katarina was huddled in the corner hugging her legs. The floor was covered in a layer of water. The cells had no drains. At least, they didn't now.

We continued with the TV and the three of us cuddling on the couch. Soon, one by one, we all drifted off into a relaxing nap.

******

My eyes opened and the world was blurry. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I felt the weight on my thighs and looked down. There was Linnie, her head on my lap, a little drool dripping from her mouth. Linnie was awake, she smiled over at me as she slowly caressed Linnie's legs. I leaned back and reached out, taking Idalia's hand in mine. I squeezed it gently and hugged her, trying not to wake Linnie in the process.

Looking over at the TV, I could see the plate of food and bottle of water were empty. Katarina was curled up in the corner, she wasn't sleeping, I didn't think she would be, not in that cold water, and the metal cot had water on it too. Looking at the time on the display, we had napped for 2 hours.

Tapping on Linnie's shoulder I said. "Hey sweetie. Wake up, we are going out."

"Mmmm... do I need to wake up... I need more sleep." She mumbled.

Idalia tickled her foot lightly and she moved her foot a little. Idalia tickled her again. Linnie kicked a little harder. Idalia tickled both feet and Linnie flailed and ended up falling off the couch.

"Fine! I am awake!" she grumbled and then laughed.

"Go upstairs and put on something nice, both of you!" I laughed as I yelled at them. I followed them upstairs.

I pulled a black silk shirt from the closet and a black set of dress slacks. Grabbed a black leather belt and matching shoes.