Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the living before the others were ready. I wanted to be surprised. I pulled up the movie app on my phone and looked for something fun for the night. Then it hit me, the beach, there was a concert tonight and the boardwalk was open.

I heard them coming down the steps. I turned, laying my arm across the back of the sofa to look at them. Idalia was wearing a cobalt-blue, strapless dress that barely came down past her ass cheeks. No stockings, 3" cobalt-blue, open toe heels. She looked stunning.

Linnie wore a white off the shoulder dress that stopped 2" above her knees and was even split up the left side. She also wore nothing other than some heels, hers were 4" open toe straps. They looked amazing and tonight I would be with the most beautiful women in the world.

I hopped over the couch and slid between them. Hooking an arm in theirs I led them out of the house. Linnie never noticed the door opening on its own as she was smiling up at me. I opened to the door to the car and watched them slide in, one after the other.

The hems going up and show me plenty of thigh, and no panties. Linnie ended up in the middle. I slid in and started the car. Heading out of town and to the highway.

"Where are we going?" Linnie asked

"Well, I thought I would treat the two of you to something I loved to do when I was a teenager..."

"Which was?"

"A little mini-golf by the ocean, a concert and then a walk on the beach. If you are good, a diner might be put in there somewhere and fried dough for dessert."

"Wow Dave, that actually sounds fun." She beamed at me and Idalia giggled.

******

The image on the screen paused.

"Things are proceeding well. Minor deviations so far, but heading to a positive outcome." A masculine voice stated

"Are we sure? Seems to soon to tell. The deviations may not be enough..." a feminine voice said.

"It will work out, it has to. Or this has all been for nothing." A high lilting voice said.

"It WILL work." A gravelly male voice stated in no uncertain terms.

"Very well, keep monitoring and let me know about any major changes." The voice came from the man walking up to the screen.

People rose from the shadows and exited the room. One shadow moved up next to the man and wrapped arms around him. A soft feminine voice broke the silence.

"It IS going to work. We have gone over it many times. You will see. I promise."

"I hope so, for all our sakes." The male bent low and kissed the head of the woman, and they both looked at the screen. As if synchronized, both reached out and touched the screen.

To be continued...