Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 07

Story Info
Poolside fun, someone is not what they seem, date night.
8k words
4.65
5.6k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have stuck around this far, I thank you. Writing this story has been therapeutic for me. More will be coming. In this chapter we see a different side to Dave. I hope you keep enjoying the tale and as always, comments are welcome and please rate.

*************************************

MAIN CHARACTERS

David Hawkins- 25-year-old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. Magically Adjustable cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637-year-old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina. Green Eyes.

Caroline Desruisseaux -- 18-year-old white female, 5' 7", 32 chest, 26 waist, 30 hips 36C, blonde hair, amber eyes. Single, just graduated high school

Katarina Ariti (Friend of Caroline - Linnie) - 18 year-old, white female (Greek), 5' 5", 34 chest, 24 waist, 28 hips 38D, Black hair, shoulder length, brown eyes and olive skin.

****************************

The shadowed people in the room were looking at the screen. Some were leaning back in their chairs, others leaning forwards, shaking their heads.

"How long are we going to let this go on?" said a low male voice.

"HE wants it to continue." Said a smoky female voice.

"But this is..." a second male voice started.

"It will go on." A strong, low voice stated. The tone brooking no argument.

"But..." started a melodious female voice.

"IT. GOES. ON." He said firmly. "You can all leave now.

The shadows rose slowly, bowing to the figure that now could be seen near the screen. The image behind him frozen in place. David asleep next to Idalia. Once they all had left, he turned to the screen.

"David, control yourself. Please. This can't happen again. Stay the course and don't be distracted." The man sighed and left the room.

A shadow detached itself from the back of the room. It approached the screen and a dainty hand reached up and caressed the face.

"You will come through this stronger, Dave, I know it." She leaned forward and kissed the screen.

*********

Ugh. I rolled over in the bed and Idalia was off to the side, cuddled with a pillow. The pain wasn't as bad, but I still figured I would use the tub.

Crawling out of bed, rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them, I walked naked to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub and ran the water. As the tub filled I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I moved back to the tub and climbed in. The hot water felt so good. I eased myself down into it and grabbed the lavender bath salts and added them to the water.

I slumped down in the water and let the scent comfort me. My eyes closed as I pressed the jets button. The water massaged me and felt really nice. I sighed and dunked my head under the water. As I sat back up and rubbed my eyes of the water, I realized I was not alone.

It was not who I was expecting. I had forgotten all about our new house guests and there stood Katarina. She was wearing what looked like a cobalt blue silk nighty with matching panties. Her eyes wide.

"You know, you have your own bathroom."

"Linnie is in there...and I need to pee."

"Well, don't mind me, the toilet is right there." I said, gesturing to the toilet.

She blushed and looked from the toilet to me. Then she walked over to it. She pushed down her panties and sat on the toilet. Her blush deepened as her stream hit the water. I grinned to myself and turned away. I heard the toilet flush and then the water in the sink. At least she was hygienic.

I could feel her there, just standing there watching me. I ignored her and grabbed the body wash. Squeezing some into my hand, I reached down and started washing my cock. I had it grown hard, but only to about 7", I didn't want to scare her. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me. She moved next to me and I noticed she was just staring at my cock.

She knelt down next to the tub and reached out as if in a trance. He soft hand grasped my turgid shaft. She began slowly stroking it, her eyes riveted.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" a soft voice said from the doorway.

Linnie walked into the bathroom and reached a hand out to Katarina's hair. She ran her fingers through her hair. She knelt next to her and with her other hand grasped me too. Linnie's fingers twined in Katarina's hair and slowly pushed her forward. I watched intently as she opened her mouth and engulfed the spongy head of my cock. Her hot lips felt so good, especially when her tongue swirled around the head.

Linnie looked at me and smiled, she started pushing Katarina's head down on my cock and pulled it back up. I leaned my head back and just enjoyed the sensation. Her mouth moved up and down my cock. I heard her gag a bit.

"It's okay, just swallow as it enters your throat." Linnie said to her.

Katarina followed her suggestion and I felt her take me deeper. She was a quick study and I lifted my hips so she could take me all the way in without putting her face in the water.

Reaching into the water, I pulled the plug and allowed the water to drain. She kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She ended up throating me like a pro.

"Remember the rules. Do what I say, when I say it."

"What are you planning Dave?" Linnie asked.

I grabbed Katarina's head and forced it down on my cock until her nose pressed into my abdomen. I held her there until she started beating her fists against my body and then I lifted her up. Linnie cackled with glee.

"Fuck her face, Dave! Claim that slut!"

I grinned at Linnie; the little slut was going to work out just fine. I resumed fucking Katarina's face with a vengeance. The sound of her gagging was like that of the sound of spinning rotors on a helicopter. Linnie was behind Katarina; her hands having pushed up her shirt and was playing her nipples.

I felt myself getting close and I gave in to the sensation. Thrusting my hips in time with bouncing her lovely face on my cock, it pressed deeper inside her. Not realizing what was happening, I lengthened my cock as I got closer to orgasm. Her hands pressed against me, trying to push herself off. Then it happened, I held her head still as I released my cum down her throat. She coughed and sperm and spit went everywhere. Some even leaked out her nose.

Linnie laughed like a woman possessed and pinched Katarina's nipples hard as the young woman came, her juices spraying around her panties and soaking the floor. I released her head and she fell backwards onto the floor, gasping for breath. Her face covered in sperm and huge smile across it. She started laughing as well.

"Oh, that was frightening and yet wonderful!" She exclaimed.

"That was pretty good for your first blow job girl." Linnie told her. "Your other firsts are gonna be just as fun." She said winking at me.

I climbed out of the tub and into the shower. "You girls clean up the floor and the tub and we will see what the rest of the day brings."

Turning on the hot water, I let the waterfall cover me. Rinsing off the residue of the wonderful, amateur blow job. I turned off the shower and dried myself off. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I moved to the master bedroom. Idalia was laying the bed, on her side, head held up by a pillow. She was smiling at me.

"Have a good bath?" her voice held a melodious and impish tone.

"Maybe. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmmm, I feel recharged. How do you feel?"

"The pain is gone, but no more wishes this weekend. We both need more rest."

She nodded to me and I opened a drawer and grabbed a bathing suit. Regular board shorts style. I may have a younger more fit body, but I was not ready for a speedo just yet. If ever. I looked back at the bed and the little minx was in a very small, emerald green bikini. It went very well with her coloring.

She crawled across the bed towards me. Looking like a lion stalking it's prey. Slithering down the foot of the bed and over to my legs, she climbed up me and wrapped her arms around my neck. The good morning kiss I received from her was, you may not believe this, better than the blow job I received in the tub. Hard to believe, I know.

We walked down stairs to find the girls in the kitchen. They were preparing breakfast and not cereal. They were cooking.

"Yes, Dave. The bathroom is clean. You two go out by the pool and we will bring breakfast. Two coffees?"

"Tea for me." Idalia said and Linnie nodded. She couldn't take her eyes off of Idalia until we exited out to the pool area.

I held her close as we stood staring out over the pool and the back yard. It was beautiful. The morning air was crisp and cool. The sun shone brightly through the trees, and damned if there weren't birds singing. It was an amazing way to start a day. Looking at the water in the pool, there was something wrong but I couldn't place what it was.

"Something wrong my love?" Idalia asked me.

"The pool... something seems off."

"What?"

"It's... it's too..." I had to think. "Clean! It's too clean!"

Idalia giggled. "That is a problem?"

"No, it's just... I have never been to a pool anywhere where the water didn't need to be skimmed for leaves or insects. At least, not an outside pool." I said, and laughed.

We headed over to the deck loungers. Idalia lay down first, rolling on her stomach, she peered back at me and looked at the suntan lotion bottle. I picked it up and sat on the edge of the chair. I squeezed some on her back and she shrieked from the cold lotion. I rubbed it into her back, slowly and firmly. I could hear her sighs of contentment and it made me feel good inside.

I undid her bikini top and massaged the lotion into her upper back and shoulders. I grabbed the bottle again.

"Oh no you don't, warm it in your hands first..."

I squirted it directly on the small of her back, the shriek was louder and maybe a little angry. I have no idea why. I undid the bikini bottoms and rubbed the lotion into her lower back and her ass cheeks. I spent a lot of time on those luscious orbs. Running my fingers down her crack, teasing her brown star. She started moaning even louder, spreading her legs allowing me more access. I slid my hands down her thighs until the lotion was all gone.

This time I put it in my hands, I really didn't want to irritate a Genie. I know, she would never harm me, but she had my sense of humor, she could do lots of things that wouldn't harm and still would not be nice.

So I rubbed the lotion down her calves and then back up. I ran my fingers between her lips, damn she was moist. I moved up her body and put lotion on her arms.

"Time to roll over love."

She sighed in contentment and rolled over onto her back. All semblance of propriety gone as she left her bikini behind and lay naked and exposed to the sun. I stared at her for a few moments. This was the first time I had a chance to just enjoy the sight of her.

I couldn't help myself. She was mine. She would love me and never betray me. I could do whatever I wanted, with whom I ever wanted and she would still love me. Part of me knew that this was wrong. That I should have her remove the darkness inside me. I couldn't though. I needed the darkness; it gave me purpose.

She watched me watch her. She could read my mind if she wanted, but I would feel the tingle of it. I hoped. She smiled softly and nodded to me. I smiled and nodded back.

Kneeling next to her, I made as if to squirt the lotion directly on her breasts. Her hand went up to the bottle and she squealed again. I laughed at her and put the lotion in my hand.

Now this was going to be fun. I slowly spread the lotion over her breasts. Caressing her nipples with the palm of my hands. Her breathing became heavy and her body arched in pleasure. I concentrated on her breasts for minutes. Bringing her arousal up and down. Drawing out the pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she melted into the sensations. I heard whispering behind me.

As I turned to look, Linnie and Katarina were standing there looking at us. They were wearing their own bathing suits. Idalia had filled their room with clothes for them. They were as skimpy as Idalia's. They were carrying the trays of breakfast and their bikini bottoms were getting damp. I think they saw something that they liked.

I resumed putting lotion on her body. Her tight abdomen felt good under my fingers, then I moved to her legs. She whimpered as if she was hoping I would apply lotion somewhere else. I chuckled; I was saving the best for last. The girls deserved a show.

I put the final dollop of lotion in my hand and started working into her pelvis. The sigh of anticipation was music to my ears. It was ironic that I was putting suntan lotion on a Genie. I mean it is not like she is going to burn. How often does a Genie get pampered like this though? It made her feel like a real girl.

I caressed her skin, running my finger tips along the patch of hair above her pussy. She shivered at the touch. I slowly swirled my finger around the hair, eliciting more shivers and even moans. Those moans were echoed behind me. I turned. The girls had placed the trays down on the table and had their hands inside their bikini bottoms.

Slipping my hand lower to cup her mound, I slid a finger between her lips and gently teased her. Stroking and caressing, never penetrating more than a centimeter into her. Her hips would thrust, trying to capture my finger, but all I did was tease her juices from her. Making her beg for more. She gripped my hand, trying to force me to enter her but I was too strong for that.

I could be a cruel bastard and cause pain or I could be cruel and use pleasure. Either worked for me. This time I used pleasure. I drew her arousal from her. Hooking it and pulling it out. Never letting up on the tension, I used her need against her. Controlling my lusts and taking my time. She was dripping juices and writhing under my touch.

The sun was blocked suddenly and I looked up. Both girls were standing by the lounger. One on each side. Playing with their pussies with one hand and their breasts with the other. Their eyes were wide and their mouths hung open as they stared at Idalia in the throes of passion.

I guess it's time to give them an upgrade to the show. I lifted Idalia's legs and straddled the lounger between her legs. I bent forward and lowered my face between her legs. The scent of her musk was heady. I felt her legs trembling with anticipation as I lay her thighs on my shoulders.

I softly exhaled on her inner thigh, happy to hear her sigh of ecstasy. I moved my hands down to her pelvis. Keeping my hands flat on her skin I used my thumbs to spread her lips open. I exhaled warm air into her pussy, then blew cold between her lips. More shudders crossed her body. Her hips thrust up into the air across her pussy.

I licked her inner thigh lightly, with just the tip of my tongue. Moving up and down her thigh over and over again. My thumbs holding, but also caressing her labia. I could control her like a maestro controls an orchestra. Her moans, her sighs and the vibrations of her body.

Interestingly enough, it was also working like magic on our audience of two. They slowly approached Idalia from the sides. I watched as they knelt next to her. I kept my eyes on them as I licked her clit and caused her to really jump. I licked from her clit and down her slit, drinking her juices as I went. The girls each took a breast and started licking her nipples.

Idalia put her hands on the backs of the girls' heads, pressing them hard against her breasts. I tongued her mons, finally parting her lips and attacking her cunt as she desperately needed.

"Please Dave, no more teasing. Eat me! Oh sweeties, your mouths on my breasts are so wonderful. Don't stop babies."

I kept her lips parted with my thumbs as I plunged my tongue deep into her hole. Her pussy spasmed around my tongue and more juices seeped out. I pushed her thighs higher with my shoulders to get a better angle. I sealed my lips over the entrance to her pussy and started sucking. This caused her to writhe even more.

As I concentrated on what I was doing, I felt small hands on either side of my body, fingers slipped past my lips and into the dark wet hole I was drinking from.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fuck my pussy with your fingers... Oh, Dave... Linnie... Katarina... fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Her legs started to shake, vibrating hard and fast. Her juices started flowing heavily. I decided to return the favor she had done to me so many times. I shoved my thumb into her ass.

"Aaaaiiiieeeeeee!! CUMMING!!!"

Then the wave hit me. She came and came hard. Juices squirted from her depths, covering my face and chest, soaking the towel she was laying on and even pool on the deck under us. I could feel the girls' fingers thrusting faster inside her. The sounds of their suckling at her tits, was amazingly loud.

"Please, no more. Too sensitive. Please, stop." She gasped, panting, trying to get her breath.

Smiling, I stood. My cock long, thick and hard. She just looked at me, pleading me to let her rest, while pleading me to just fuck her. I held her gaze as I make my cock longer and thicker. Her eyes widened. She spread her legs even more. Inviting me in.

I lined myself up and pressed against her tight hole. "Take it my love. Don't adjust, just take it."

She nodded and I pressed into her. She gasped as the head stretched her open. A mixture of pain and pleasure. I steadily pushed into her until I was pressing against her cervix and I kept pushing, there were still 3" left to go and I was going to get them all in. She was so wired from the previous stimulation that she had experienced three more orgasms and a final strong one when I pressed against her cervix. I felt it collapsing inside of her and watched her mouth form a large O with no noise escaping her. Both girls watched in awe and fear. They would be next.

I started slowly pulling out, their eyes watched as my shaft exited her tight pussy. As more and more became exposed, they started to drool.

"By all that is holy, you are killing me! It feels so good though!"

I started thrust faster into her tight hole. The squelching noises reverberated in the pool area. It comingled with moans of the nearby girls. They had removed their fingers when I had entered her, but their hands were on her ass cheeks, holding her in place. I felt one of those hands start to caress and play with my balls. It was getting me closer to orgasm.

No rushing or slowing this time. I was going to allow the orgasm to come naturally. Pun intended. I could feel her spasming around my shaft. I looked down and Linnie had her finger stroking Idalia's clit causing more spasms to wrack her body. Suddenly Idalia's eyes shot open and then mine. I pounded into her, faster and faster. Even being held in place, she thrust her hips up to meet me.

The thrusting and heaving reached a fevered pitch and with fingers thrust in each of our asses, a hand massaging my balls and her clit getting overly stimulated, release for both of us was very close. Then one of the little sluts shoved a second finger in my ass and I punched my cock deep into Idalia and let loose with a torrent of cum. This in turn set off Idalia and she coated me all over again with her juices.

I pulled out of her and practically fell down on the lounger. I leaned back supporting myself with my arms. I started to get control of my breathing. Before I could though, Katarina lowered her mouth to my cock and started licking me clean.

At the same time, Linnie was straddling Idalia's face while she was licking the cum from Idalia's pussy. Katrina may be sucking a cock for only the second time, she was still real good at it. She licked and sucked at my sperm and Idalia's cum on my cock. I was overly sensitive and pulled her gently off of my erection. She whimpered, but let go.