Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 08

Story Info
A walk on the beach, some punishment and a little revenge.
6.3k words
4.43
5.3k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have stuck around this far, I thank you. Writing this story has been therapeutic for me. More will be coming. In this chapter we see a different side to Dave. It is totally by accident that this story was finished and submitted to Literotica on the Friday the 13th. I hope you keep enjoying the tale and as always, comments are welcome and please rate.

*************************************

MAIN CHARACTERS

David Hawkins- 25-year-old white male, veteran, suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder. 6' 3", 200 lbs. Magically Adjustable cock. Black hair, Blue Eyes, tanned skin and a black goatee.

Idalia- 2637-year-old female Genie, 5' 2", 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust. Her skin was pale and she had freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had red hair but was hairless all over her body, except for a small patch just above her vagina. Green Eyes.

Caroline Desruisseaux -- 18-year-old white female, 5' 7", 32 chest, 26 waist, 30 hips 36C, blonde hair, amber eyes. Single, just graduated high school

Katarina Ariti (Friend of Caroline - Linnie) - 18 year-old, white female (Greek), 5' 5", 34 chest, 24 waist, 28 hips 38D, Black hair, shoulder length, brown eyes and olive skin.

****************************

I pulled the car into a parking spot near the boardwalk. It was a warm evening with a slight breeze. It was still comfortable, even with how the girls were dressed. There were signs pointing to where the concert was going to be. The venue seated 15000 and I figured we could still get in and if not, my Genie could get us in.

We started walking in the direction of the arrows. Soon we caught up to groups of people. It seems that we may have been a bit over dressed than everyone else. We made it to the venue and I handed over our VIP tickets, thank you my Genie. The concert was amazing, even if it was a cover band of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

After that we had a nice dinner, Linnie and Idalia were like kids in a candy store. Seems Linnie never had an experience like this, same with Idalia. Then we ended up at an indoor, neon, mini golf course. That was entertaining, Linnie was teaching Idalia the intricacies of mini golf. Linnie of course ended up winning, but over all I lost. I think Idalia cheated a little, but I wasn't going to complain.

And finally, we were out in the moonlight, barefoot in the surf. Here I was, beautiful night, a beautiful woman in each hand. The water was cool, but not too cold. They both moved closer to me and snuggled in as we walked. This was the most content I had been in a very long time. Not since each of my children had been born and I had held them in the first few hours of their lives.

I felt a tear a run down my cheek. I fought it back. I retreated into my anger at their mother for the hell she put me through and the pain I was feeling went away. Yeah, I used my anger and my hate as a shield. Fuck you too.

I thought I have recovered before anyone had noticed. Then I felt them pull themselves up on me and kiss my cheeks. I sighed and hugged them close. Suddenly Idalia fell to the sand, pulling me with her. I collapsed onto the sand next to her, laying prone, followed by Linnie falling on top of me. Whether it was luck or Genie magic. No one got hurt and Linnie's mouth covered mine as she landed on me.

Idalia rolled towards me on her side and leaned in. She grabbed Linnie's hair and pulled her head up, kissing her. Then they both kissed me. I don't know how long we lay there kissing, but the next thing I knew, there was a mouth on my cock and a pussy on my mouth. All my life I had dreamed about sex on a beach and the closest I had ever been was the drink. Now, here I am, 55 years old and I am finally having sex on a beach with an 18-year-old and a Genie. Fuck me.

I licked the pussy on my face as my hands grasped the ass attached to it. The mouth that had been making love to my cock was removed and I groaned in frustration. Then I felt someone straddle my hips and a hot pussy lowered itself down onto my shaft.

I moaned and moved the dress in my hands up the body until bare flesh was under my hands. I felt the body above lean back and I could hear the sounds of kissing. I thrust up into the pussy that trapped me as I dug my fingers into the crease between the ass cheeks in my hands. My tongue into the hole, deeply, pulling the juices from it so I could take a drink.

There is something surreal about not knowing whose pussy you are eating and whose you are fucking. I mean, yes, I could just move a little up and lick above the pussy and if there is hair there, it is Idalia. I would rather not know. If I concentrated, I could probably tell by taste too but this was better, just not knowing.

The pussy on my cock was squeezing rhythmically on me. I stuck my tongue into the pussy above me and she squeezed me too. It is like they were in sync. She ground on my face; the kissing sounds were sloppier. The pussy on my cock was grinding harder as well.

I just lost myself in the feeling. The grinding, the thrusting, the moaning and the wetness, oh the wetness. Then, they stopped. Their bodies stiffened, then I heard it. Yelling.

"Hey! What are you doing?! I am going to call the police!"

Fuck! I thought. Then, I chuckled, here it was, what was missing from the whole experience. Danger. I pushed up on the body above my head. The body on cock got up too. I sprang to my feet. The joys of a younger body. I pushed my dick back into my pants and zipped up. Grabbing the girls by the hands We ran to the car. Laughing the whole way. We must have looked manic.

Hell, they were not able to fix their dresses and their boobs were hanging out as they ran. Their shoes and mine in their hands. I didn't help them in this time. We just piled in and I drove off. Laughing maniacally, I got us to the highway. The two girls were in each other's arms, still laughing after 20 minutes. 10 minutes later they were cuddled together and asleep.

It was a great night. The best in years. The sex was nice, but the concert and dinner were perfect. I was actually happy. So happy in fact that I had forgotten what was waiting for me at home. Eventually I pulled into the driveway and parked.

I went around to the other side and gently pulled the girls apart. Linnie ended up laying on the seat, head by the steering wheel. I picked up Idalia and carried her to the door. Unlocking and opening it, I carried her in and then upstairs. I gently lay her on our bed and carefully undressed her. I hung up her dress and put it on the hook behind the door.

I went back down to the car and pulled Linnie gently out. She turned towards me in my arms and wrapped her's around my neck. She snuggled into me and made happy noises as I carried her upstairs. I took a moment to think, did I want her in my bed or to put her in her own. Finally, I put her in my bed. I wanted her here and I wanted her to feel wanted. I did for her the same as I did for Idalia. They looked so lovely, lying next to each other. As I watched, they found each other in their sleep and cuddled face to face.

I mentally thanked whoever it was that sent me the glasses. My life had changed for the better, but I still had lots of work to do before I could enjoy Linnie and Idalia in a healthy manner. I removed my dress clothes and opened the closet. I chose a black t-shirt, black jeans and black Nikes. I made my way to the basement.

When I got to the living room, I realized that the car and house were still unlocked. So, I went outside and closed the doors to the car and locked it. As I turned to enter the house, I thought I heard a noise and I looked around, but there was nothing there. I made a note to wish up some outside security later. I entered the house and locked the doors. Then I went to the basement.

I started going through all the cabinets and found one I thought would be perfect for tonight. Idalia really did supply this place to my needs. Inside I found many different types of masks and clothing accessories. I laughed and grabbed the "Cute Baby" mask and a pair of black leather gloves. Then I found a utility belt and put a Maglite and a fileting knife with sheath on the belt.

I opened the hidden door to the cells, thankful that it was quiet and slowly walked down the stairs. The smell was palpable before I was halfway down. Urine and feces, the poor girl just couldn't hold it. I put on the mask and went to the chair and sat down. The lights never went out down here. I was going to have to add some music or sounds to the mix.

She had moved away from her mess. She was smart and did her business in a corner far from where she was now. How far did I want to take this? It was humiliating enough to have to mess where you sleep. Did I need to go farther? Should I clean it up and just let this be her life for a few weeks, or should I step this up? I had others I needed to deal with. She was wasting my time. I needed to break her quickly, besides if things didn't work right, I had a genie. I did not want to use magic though.

I got up and walked to the door. I opened it slowly. It never made a noise until it was closed anyway. I walked over to Katarina and stood there looking down at her. I reached down and as I grabbed her by the hair I started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! YOU FUCKING HAVE THE NERVE TO SHIT AND PISS ON MY FUCKING FLOOR!!!" I roughly dragged her over to the mess.

"I AM SORRY! I COULDN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!"

I shoved her across the floor, her body sliding through the piss and feces until she hit the wall and the mess splatted between her body and the wall. I lifted the drain cover from the center of the cell and went back to the hall. I closed the door with a clang and picked up the hose. Turning it on, I sprayed her and the floor down. Over the next 20 minutes, her cries filled the hallway as the water cleaned her off and the floor.

When I was done, her lips were blue and she was shivering, but she and the room were clean. I entered again and though shivering, she crabbed walked back towards the far corner. I squatted in front of her and just stared. She squirmed under my gaze.

"What am I to do with you?" I asked her.

...

"No thoughts?"

...

...

"I don't know... Master." She said softly.

I didn't think she had quite been broken yet. Though she had been alone down here for quite some time. I had no idea how long with her mess.

"Master... are you sure? If you try to renew your relationship with Linnie as it was before, this will seem tame compared to what I will put you through."

"I... understand... Master."

"We shall see. Get up and follow me."

I left the cell and wondered if she saw the fileting knife on the floor where I put it. Leading the way, I stopped by the pillory and turned to her. Either she hadn't seen it, or she was smart enough to leave it where it was. I didn't see her carrying it.

I motioned to the pillory and she took her position. I closed it, securing her arms and head. She moved her feet into position and I secured them too. I ran my gloved hand all over her bare skin, from her neck down to her toes.

I went and retrieved a thick leather strap from one of the cabinets. I held it up to her face and looked at her. She puckered her lips and I moved it close enough that she could kiss it and then lick it.

"Very good. I am impressed." I moved behind her and caressed her ass with the strap.

"Now, I am going to beat your ass. I am not going to spank you. You will not count, you will not thank me, all you will do is scream until I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson."

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes... Master... very clear..."

*SMACK* I gave it everything I had. Her ass cheek turned purple and took the shape of the strap.

"AAAIIIIEEE!" *whimper*

*SMACK* the same cheek. I wasn't going to switch cheeks back and forth.

"FUUUUK!!" *whimper*

*SMACK* This was going to bruise nicely.

"JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST!" *sob*

*SMACK* Time to switch sides.

"UUUGGGHHH! GODALMIGHTY!" *wail*

*SMACK* I wonder how much more she can take.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!" *wail*

*SMACK* oops... a little blood. Oh well.

"PLEASEGODNO!!!!" *pant* *wail*

*SMACK* Hmm... she passed out.

I lay the strap back in its place in the cabinet and retrieved the switch. I moved behind her and turned sideways so my right hand could swing the switch onto her "cunny".

*SWISH* Ooooh. Nice. Right between the lips first try. Bet she wakes up.

"AAAIIIEEE!!!!! FUUUCK!!!" *howl*

Yep, woke right up. One more time for good measure. Then I am going to fuck her.

*SWISH* Even, better, got her clit that time. What a fucking mess.

*gasp* *howl* *whine* *shudder* I watch as her bladder releases and she passes out yet again. I think she will remember this punishment and I may actually have broken her. We will see.

Well, I WAS going to fuck her, but it has been a long day. So, I will leave her here and head to bed. I need a shower first though

*********

The weekend went by peacefully for some of us. Idalia and I surfed the net for places we wanted to get married. Yeah, I know, Genie, get married anywhere. She wants a magical non-magical wedding, go figure. Besides this gave us time to just hang out and teach her about the world as it is now in.

I turned Linnie loose on Katarina, so that her role with Katarina was clear. They spent 12 hours down in the basement on Sunday and Linnie came back up to us with a huge smile on her face. After breakfast, Linnie will continue their bonding. I on the other hand will be waiting on Haley. She should be ready to crack by now.

Leaning back on couch, I stared up the ceiling and accessed the status screen. Excellent, everything had been reset. I could do some wishing again.

"Idalia, join me in the living room!"

"As you wish, Dave." She grinned, appearing next to me. Then she laughed at the look on my face. "No Dave, you did not use up a wish. I was teasing."

I growled at her and jumped on her. She bravely fought me as I tickled her and groped her. Her laughs filled the room. Soon we both were breathless and panting on the couch. I pulled her close and she snuggled into me. Grabbing the remote I went to HDMI-1.

"Okay, there are some things here that I want you to explain. I know you built this TV around my wish, but you accessed my mind to complete it the way I intended. That however is my subconscious and I have no idea consciously what I wanted."

"Very well." She pointed to the screen and an arrow appeared. "As you can see, there are two tabs. One says female, the male."

Well shit. I never noticed that. The default was female and the long list of names distracted me from noticing the other tab.

"Go on"

She moved the arrow down to a name: Hannah K. "Here is where you select a name. Once selected a drop-down menu appears, unless you double click and then it just goes to the default viewing setting."

Yep, I am so condition to double click on things and right click for menus that this just passed me by. The other day, I guess I forgot to double click... or did I? Fuck, I am not going to think about my subconscious overriding my conscious mind. I nodded to her.

"Up in the top right corner you will see the symbol of a coin. Here is where it becomes somewhat like a game. Which I know you enjoy. Right now, you have 5 credits. If you look under Hannah, you will see "NORMAL" which is white and other choices that are grayed out."

I looked at the screen. The greyed-out items were: HORROR; SCI-FI; THRILLER; PORN, which had a subcategory arrow.

"As you can see, PORN has subcategories, of which there are a whole fuck of a lot of. Spend your coins wisely."

"Okay, so each name has options and PORN has a lot of options. You know what I intend for these people, so why not just PORN and the options?"

"Because, Master, it was your mind I got it from. Yes, there will be sex scenes, but for some of these people, dropping them into a porn movie was too blatant for you. Some of them you seem to want the build up to the sex to happen. There are not very many porn movies out there that have the plots you are looking for." She looked at me for a minute before continuing.

"You seem to have always had, at least in your teens and later years, a wish or desire that the shows or movies you watched could be interacted with and sex scenes added to it. I especially noticed that the Charlie's Angels TV shows and Movies were high on your list."

Fuck me if I didn't actually blush at that. To which of course, she giggled.

"And of course, it seems sometimes it is more the terror in the story, more than the sex, that you want to have them experience." I nodded to her.

"Explain the coins usage and how to get more."

"Coins of course are used to open categories. 1 coin will open the first category you choose under each person. 2 coins will open a second category and so on. However, PORN will cost you 5 coins and each category under it will cost 2. Some categories under porn have sub categories also. For example: MILF has over 100 subcategories. Never mind that there are over 100 subcategories just under porn. So, you are talking about thousands of categories for each person on your list. They won't live that long to experience it all." She looked at me as I sat there wide-eyed.

"Hell, they, might not be alive long enough for you to do 2 categories under each of them. I know you want to live life a little so even at 2 per week it would take 5 years minimum to go through your complete list."

I was awed. I never really had thought about it that way. I mean I guess I could wish them all to be healthy and live long lives, but that would definitely get someone's attention. Even with unlimited wishes, I would eventually grow bored with wishes and revenge.

Fuck. Fuck me! I thought I was bored before, sitting in my apartment, no job, no social life and having watched everything on every streaming service. Hell, I had even become bored watching porn and writing erotica, and now I had a Genie and could live out all those things.

I could feel myself becoming bored again. No. NO! NO!!! I would not! I could feel the anger brewing, bubbling, bursting inside me. I grabbed the remote from Idalia and click on Hannah. I scrolled down to HORROR, then I felt the darkness fill me. I scrolled down to PORN and clicked: It will cost 5 coins to open the porn category. Continue? FUCK!

I looked at Idalia. "How do I earn more coins?"

"You have to complete achievements. They are all hidden achievements and need to be discovered through interaction."

"Figures, is there a website where I can find the achievements listed or a list of cheat codes?"

She just looked at me. You know, that way a woman looks at you when you have made a comment only a man would think to make. To be honest, the question just came out, I knew there wouldn't be.

"Fine... Okay, let's start this thing,"

I clicked on HORROR. The room faded from view. Fuck, I forget to even look to see where she was. I was outside a house. I recognized it, it was her parents' house. It was early morning on a Monday. I wondered why she was home and not working. I was in the back yard and the hot tub room was just in front of me. The sliding glass door was closed but the curtain was open.

I walked up to the door and noticed my reflection in the window, I was dressed all in black and had the innocent baby mask on and a machete in my hand. I slid the door open and slipped into the house. I could hear voices coming from the kitchen. I peered around the corner and there was her mother, her back to me, listening to a cooking show.

She was preparing dinner. I walked slowly up behind her and put the blade to her neck and my hand over her mouth and pressed my body against her. Pinning her to the counter.

12