Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to remove my hand from your mouth. Don't scream or you are dead. Nod if you understand me." I whispered harshly. My voice muffled by the mask.

She nodded and my moved my hand from her mouth but down to her throat and I squeezed tightly.

"Who is here in the house right now?"

"My... my daughter... and two of her friends..."

"Names!" I emphasized in a low voice.

"My daughter Hannah, her friends Elizabeth and Kelly."

"Good, good, I take it they are in the basement."

"Kelly went out to... I mean..." I chuckled at her.

"Finish."

"She went to the garage..."

I squeezed her throat and moved her into the hot tub room. I closed the door to the house and pushed her to her knees.

"Open the cover." I said keeping hold of her throat.

She pulled the top off of the hot tub and lay it on the floor. I straddled her back and sat down on it. Forcing her stomach across the edge of the tub. Her hands falling into the water.

I pulled her head back by her throat. "I will give you a choice. I can drown you in the hot tub, or I can take your life with the machete. Blink once for the tub and twice for the blade."

Her eyes went fucking wide, like we were in a cartoon. She worked hard not to blink. I knew what happened next was going to be overly cruel, but I couldn't help myself.

"CHOOSE!" I barked and yep... her eyes blinked and I just smiled at her. "Thank you."

"But I didn't choose!"

"Not willingly, but you chose. Three blinks, so blade and tub." And I pushed her head into the water. I ran the blade under her chest and I held her head under the water.

She was strong when it came to her life. Too bad she was not strong enough. The first death in a horror movie was like that. Sad, pathetic. The others would become more interesting. I ran the blade through her blouse and into her skin, just under her breasts. I could hear her scream under the water.

Horror movie blades are so fucking sharp.

Blood started to flow through the water. I pulled her head out of the water and she sputtered. I shoved her back in and cut through the top of the blouse just above her breasts. Again, her screams could be heard through the water. More blood stained the water. Pulling her head up yet a second time I let her get her breath and shoved her back down.

This time I slide the blade across the blouse and her nipples. Her screams were louder and I kept cutting until I felt no more resistance from her skin. Then I moved the blade under her ribcage and sliced deeply. The crimson color flowed into the tub. I kept her head under until she stopped moving and then I held it there longer, until, I was sure.

I lifted her head up and her eyes were open, but the life had left them. I then pushed her into the tub and replaced the cover. Before I let it all the way down, I turned on the heat and the jets. Let someone find her. I realized something; I knew where everyone was.

I was the fucking monster in the movie and my special ability was to know where all the victims were. All of a sudden there was a ping, and I heard in my head: Achievement 1 of 3, gruesome kill of main character's loved one. Once all three achievements in this line are completed you will earn points towards coins.

Hmm, I wonder what the other two are. Oh well. Kelly is still in the garage. Do I let her come in or do I take her there? I concentrated on the others. Elizabeth was coming upstairs to use the bathroom as Hannah was using the one down stairs. Opportunity. I left the hot tub room and closed the door behind me.

The bathroom was just down the hall on the way to the garage Moving towards it I slid the door open and turned left and entered the shower. I reached out and slid the door closed as I moved back, I closed the curtain, and waited.

Moments later the door slid open and then closed again. I heard the toilet lid raise, clothes being taken down and then someone settled on the seat. There were no mirrors in this room. It was the laundry area and bathroom. I slipped out and noticed a coil of clothes line under the sink. I bent down and grabbed it. Hearing soft grunts from the woman, I figured this would be the most humiliating death in a horror movie ever.

I uncoiled a length of the line, wrapping some around each hand and making an improvised garrote. I looped it quickly around Elizabeth's neck and pulled it tight. Keeping the line tight to the back of her neck, I swung my body around in front of her and sat on her thighs.

Whether her eyes bugged out at the sight of the mask or from being strangled, I have no idea. She kicked her calves and tried to push me off, but the strength slowly left her body. I heard a kerplunk and a stream of liquid hitting the water and then a few more kerplunks during the constant stream. I chuckled. Soon, all movement stopped. I removed the line from her throat and looped it around the back of the tank. Tying her body, chest and neck in such a way as she wouldn't fall off the toilet, I checked to see where everyone was.

FUCK ME! Three guys had just shown up. Of course, they did. The nerdy guy, Ted (Elizabeth's boyfriend), the bad boy, Scott (Kelly's boyfriend), and the jock, Kyle (Hannah's friend, who it seems wants to get lucky tonight whether she wants to or not).

I do... not... want to... save her. Kelly and the three guys were entering the house through the door to the garage. They would pass right by me. They were all chatting, at least Kelly, Scott and Kyle were. Ted lagged behind, all quiet. Jesus, all these people were 30 or older and they still behaved like this?

Oh, that's right, it's a horror movie. As I heard the basement door open and footsteps head down the stairs, I peeked out. Ted was on his phone, back to me. He looked like he was texting someone. I moved slowly up to him when a phone made a notification sound from behind me. He texted Elizabeth. Fuck.

As he turned around, I throat punched him. Both hands went to his throat and, not being a real nice guy, I kneed him in the balls. That should disable him for a bit. I dragged him into the bathroom and tossed him on the floor. While he lay there trying to recover, I finished removing Elizabeth's shorts and panties. I contemplated leaving her socks on, but decided to take one off.

I shoved the sock into Ted's mouth and tied her panties around his head to hold the sock in place. I removed his belt and tied his hands behind his back with it. I pushed him between her legs, on his knees so he could stare at her dead pussy. Then I lifted her legs up and pulled her forward as far as the line would allow, draping her legs over his shoulders.

That was an interesting image to behold. With the remaining line, I wrapped it around her thighs and under his arms, securing him in place and making an even more erotic tableau.

I searched the drawer and found a hammer and screwdriver. I moved back to Ted and put the screwdriver in his ear. He started shaking his head violently. So, I pushed it into his ear canal and his moving wasn't so bad and now I could drive the screwdriver in with the hammer. Three swings and it was all the way in. Nice.

This is fucked up, but I like it. Now, where is everyone else? They were downstairs, Kelly and Scott were in the second bedroom making out. Hannah and Kyle were on the couch watching a movie. Hannah seemed a little uncomfortable and Kyle seemed very frustrated.

Moving to the basement door I opened and listened.

"Hannah, come on, we been dating a month, relax for once and enjoy." Kyle said with a slightly whiney tone.

"Kyle, I told you, I am not ready for that." Hannah said in an exasperated tone.

"Fine, got any beer down here?"

"No, it's in the garage."

"I'll be right back."

I slipped into the kitchen and waited. I heard him climb the stairs and open the door. He went down the hall and into the garage. Slipping quietly to the stairs I made my way into the living area. Crouching down I moved behind the couch. I moved to the far side of the couch away from Hannah and threw a cat toy I had found across from and behind Hannah. As she turned to see what made the noise, I snuck over the hall that led to the bedrooms before she could see me.

There I was, next to the bedroom where there was some action going on. I decided to check Hannah's room. Looking around, even though she was in her 40s, living at home with her parents caused her to decorate her room as if she was in her late teens or early 20s. The only thing that stood out was the Samurai sword set I had bought her at the gun and knife show.

Authentic swords, I used to have the matching set. Lost it years ago. I grabbed the Katana off of the stand and drew it from the scabbard. It had a nice heft. I missed my set. I walked over to the other bedroom. Scott was on top of Kelly, just pounding her while she moaned and squealed under him. His grunts and groans sounded like ape.

Watching as the rutted on the bed. I realized that I need to open up the PORN-HORROR option in the sub-sub menu. I mean, right now I could see her tits, but they were pretty much fucking with his clothes on and her nudity covered by his body. Though I could smell the sex and hear the squishing of her juices as he banged her.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stabbed the sword through his back and out into her chest. She managed to scream as he coughed blood over her. I pushed the blade deeper until her screams stopped and then I whipped the blade out of them both and turned around.

Hannah and Kyle were standing in the doorway staring at me. I flicked my wrist, sending an arc of blood from the blade, across the doorway. It splattered the couple and I waited. Hannah's face went pale, Kyle screamed and bolted down the hall. I shook my head.

Bolting out the door, pushing Hannah to the ground, I chased after Kyle. He turned his head to see where I was and in those few moments, I gained on him. He ran up the stairs, me hot on his heels. He had to stop to open the door, which allowed me to get a few strides closer. The fucking idiot turned to look for me again.

I slowed down; this was too fucking easy. Then he turned left and right, fuck, do I have to stand a wait!? He went towards the kitchen and then went right to the living room. I think he was actually going to leave the house. Finally! A smart idea, get me to chase him and let her get away. He couldn't know that I wouldn't kill her and then chase him or maybe he did.

He went out the front door and I was just behind him. As I hit the front stoop, I see he had stopped and turned. Down in a three-point stance, he waited. Fuck me, I was impressed. He was actually thinking. He was going to make this challenging. He started his charge, I brought up the sword at the last second and he impaled himself on it. Coughing blood, his eyes started to go blank as the life left his body. The weight of him dragged the sword down. Suddenly I felt something hit me in the back of the head.

Falling to my knees I dropped the sword. She kicked me in the side of the head and I fell on my back. Looking down on me and picking up the sword, she stabbed it down and through my chest. The world went dark.

I looked at the TV and saw Hannah, tears in her eyes looking down at my dead body. She wandered the house pausing in each room where there was a body and cried.

The screen showed stats: Kills 6 of 7, 4pts. Types of kills: Gruesome family member death, Humiliating bathroom death, Couple Killed while having sex death, 6pts. Killed by main character, 4pts. Killed with different weapons (5) 10pts.

Total points: 24. Coins earned: 2 of 4.

"Okay, that was actually fun." I said to Idalia.

"You can also watch a replay. However, more will be happening than what you experienced first-hand. It will be an actual movie with a plot going on the with other people. As your face is never shown, you can watch it with our friends and they will just think it is a horror movie." Idalia said.

"Okay, okay. That actually sounds cool. I will just need to find the other achievements. Looks like 12 points equals 1 coin. There are 24 more points available to earn."

I looked at the TV and the time was a little before noon. Stretching, I decided I was going to make lunch and lay by the pool, until Haley arrived, if she ever did. As I got up, I kissed Idalia on the forehead and went to the kitchen. I decided I was going to make subs for lunch. It was a well setup kitchen, anything I needed was just there. Now it looked like a subway counter with different types of meats and vegetables and condiments. Fresh, hot, toasted bread was available.

I made an Italian sub for me and Teriyaki chicken sub for Idalia. Meatball sub with mozzarella cheese for Linnie. For Katarina though, she got oatmeal, warm and water.

I hollered out the lunch was ready and the girls showed up shortly thereafter. Linnie brought Katarina's lunch down to her and fed her as she was still in the pillory. Idalia and I took our food out to the pool and lay in the shade as we chilled.

********

Three shadowed forms stood before the screen.

"That... was interesting..." said a male voice.

"Definitely creative." A more feminine voice stated.

"Keep and eye on him, this is new and I don't like what it might mean." The second man said.

Mumbled words of agreement were exchanged and the three of them left the room. The shadowed figure of a woman moved from the back of the room and stood next to the screen.

"Dave... my love... I wish you success." the woman said, with a slight hint of an Irish accent.

To be Continued...

12