All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - EGENIE Pt. 08'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some serious quality kills. That was a brilliant setup with HDMI1 and the earning of coins with movie creations. Get all the anger and revenge without actually having to go through the trouble of planning things out, getting the equipment, traveling to and fro, and of course no possibility of being arrested for multiple killings. Very twisted yet incredibly imaginative.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - thank you very much, you did however leave out the fact that Hannah lived that out like a lucid dream. My next chapter expands on this theme and I hope it is as enjoyable as the this chapter was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Idalia- 2637-year-old female Genie, 5′ 2″, 38 in chest, 28 in waist, 36 in hips and a 40 C bust."

Okay, this is now how bust sizes work.

Normally, when we talk about a woman's "three sizes", those three sizes are her chest, waist, and hips. That is the say, the measuring tape goes over the breasts too. The higher her chest size, the bigger her breasts.

However, this doesn't take into account how much is from the shape of her chest itself. Her ribs, any fat on her back, etc. So we have the Underbust measurement. That's a measurement of the circumference of the chest, taken just beneath the breasts. When we say a girl has a pair of 36DDs, that 36 is the underbust, while the DD is the cup size. Each increase in cup size means another inch added from the underbust. So for 36DDs, that would be an underbust of 36 and an overbust of 41 inches.

Saying that Idalia is 38 in the chest with a 40C bust is saying that Idalia has a freakish sunken depression on her chest where her breasts should be. From the way she's been described, something like a 32E (32 inches under the bust, with a 38 overbust) is probably what you're trying to say.

Okay, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LIKE THE STORY IT IS WELL WRITEN BUT WE NEED MORE

greg72greg72almost 2 years ago

This needs a chapter that explains the shadowy forms watching this story on screen

LobowraithLobowraithalmost 2 years ago

I really hope you continue this. It's a really fun read, with some flair and not just stupid sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...