Genie in a Bottle Ch. 04: Revenge

Story Info
Jason takes his revenge on his bully.
4.2k words
4.54
20.4k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,250 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

Jason sat on the edge of his bed, enjoying a nice blowjob from Elvira. He was telling her all about the craziness he had been experiencing since his second wish. Everything about the first wish had worked out perfectly. It was exactly what he had wanted. Every girl seemed to think he was a sex god, and he loved every bit of it. The second wish was more complicated. He definitely hadn't thought of the ramifications of making every girl he found attractive five times more attracted to him.

Already he had caused a good bit of trouble. He still felt guilty about Amber getting hit. He knew it was Jeremy's fault more than his, but he couldn't help but feel responsible. Maybe Amber would have cheated with someone else, but there was no way to know. All Jason knew was that she had never seemed attracted to him before, and after the wish she had been all over him. It was the same with Heather and Jenny. He absolutely loved being with them, especially together, but he also knew it never would have happened before.

And now he had devised a scheme to get revenge on his biggest bully. Mike had always been awful to him, and he knew he needed to get him back. Jason did think about using his third wish to somehow get his revenge. His mind turned to all kinds of crazy and devious ideas. He knew he could use the wish to do evil things to Mike, or just funny things. But he thought he could get good enough revenge just by using his first two wishes.

Rachel was a bitch, but she was insanely hot. Jason did have to wonder how the second wish would work on someone like that. He wasn't attracted to her at all when it came to personality. But god damn was she hot. What she thought of him would be determined by the wish. Jason asked Elvira how that all worked, and she came off his dick with a loud pop.

"I'm not sure," she shrugged, making her big tits jiggle, "no one's ever made that wish before."

"Ya, but is the attractiveness based purely on looks, or what I think of the person too?" Jason asked, needing to know before he enacted his plan.

"I really don't know," Elvira said, gently stroking his cock. "It was a really unique wish. If you were a girl, I'd say that personality would definitely affect it. But since you're a teenage boy, her looks might be enough. But I don't know."

"So I'll just have to find out when I try?" Jason asked, not liking the thought of her rejecting him at the party.

"I guess," Elvira said, and gave his cock a wet sloppy kiss. "Are you really sure you want to do this though?"

"Ya," Jason nodded, staring down at her tits. "Mike has been a dick to me since grade school, and now I finally feel like I can get him back. Besides, it's not like I'm going to hurt anyone."

"You might hurt their relationship," Elvira pointed out. "And didn't you say that other girl got hit in the face when her boyfriend found out about you two?"

"Well, ya," Jason said sheepishly. "But that wasn't my fault," he added, even though he had just been thinking the exact opposite.

"Well it sounds to me like people can get hurt Jason," Elvira said. She stood up, and pushed him back on the bed, and climbed on top of him.

"Well, I have to get him back somehow," Jason said, taking her hips in his hands as she began to ride him. "And I don't want to use my last wish just to fuck with him. Which basically means I have to fuck his girlfriend. If the second wish works the way I want it to it should work out just fine."

"But what if it doesn't work?" Elvira asked, as she leaned her head back and bucked her hips. "And she isn't super attracted to you like the others?"

"Then I guess the plan is off," Jason said, beginning to buck his own hips up into her. "But I think it will work. Especially if Heather and Jenny help me like they said they would."

"Those girls sound fun," Elvira panted, "I wish I could meet them."

"Why can't you?" Jason asked.

"What would you tell them?" Elvira asked. "I mean, who would you say I am?"

"I don't know," Jason shrugged. "Just a friend, I guess. I don't think they would ask too many questions. We don't really talk that much. We mainly just have lots of sex."

"Maybe," Elvira said, her voice getting higher and her breath heavier. Jason could tell she was getting close. He had gotten to know her sexual tendencies pretty well. "I'm only here until Friday you know."

"I know," Jason said, really bucking his hips up into her. "I think it could be fun though. We could all have sex together."

"If you think it's ok," Elvira moaned, "I would love to. I haven't been with girls in a long time." Elvira's legs began shaking, and she rode him harder and faster as she came. When she was done, she fell down onto him, letting her big tits mash into his chest.

"Great," Jason panted, clutching her body to his. "I'll invite them over sometime this week. But first I need to get this party over with."

"I still don't think it's a good idea," Elvira panted lightly into his ear, "but good luck anyway."

2

Jason arrived at the party feeling more nervous than he had in weeks. He had gotten very good at dealing with girls, but there would be a lot of guys at this party, and he knew a lot of them already wanted to kick his ass. He knocked on the front door, and was glad when Jenny answered. She ushered him in, and into the living room. A moment later Heather appeared and handed him a beer. Jason talked to his hot new friends for a few minutes, and Amber and Sasha both came over as well. Amber still had a black eye from Jeremy hitting her, and Jason felt really guilty about that.

"I still can't believe that prick actually hit you," Jenny said, looking at Amber's face with pity.

"I know," Amber said, and sniffled, "me neither."

"I'm so sorry Amber," Jason said truthfully, "it's all my fault, I should have stopped him or something."

"It is not your fault Jason," Amber said, and put her hand on his arm, "it's his fault, and no one else's."

"That whole group of guys are such assholes," Heather added.

"Tell me about it," Jason nodded, "they used to beat me up pretty much every week. They've probably stolen a few grand from me over the years, just from taking what I have on me every day. It got to where I couldn't even have money on me, or I knew I would lose it."

"God, what did we ever see in those assholes," Amber said sadly.

"We thought they were hot," Jenny said, shaking her head.

"Well, we were wrong," Heather said, "they might seem hot, but they're not. Jason is really hot."

"Agreed," Amber and Sasha said in unison, and everyone laughed.

"Hey dipshit, what the hell's going on here," a voice said from behind Jason. He knew it was Mike before he even turned around. He turned to see Mike and Brett standing over him, both looking pissed.

"Hey guys, I'm just hanging out, no problem," Jason said, feeling mousish again for the first time in weeks.

"Bullshit," Mike said, and took another step closer, "why are you bothering these girls. You really think they want to be talking to a dork like you?"

"Actually we do," Jenny said in his defense. "Jason is actually a nice guy, unlike you two."

"Shut up," Mike said aggressively.

"Where's Rachel," Amber asked him, "is she here, or did you hit her like Jeremy hit me?"

"Look, Jeremy's an asshole," Mike said more quietly, "I don't hit girls. Rachel is in the kitchen. Now why don't you girls come outside where you belong, instead of in here with this total dweeb?"

"Whatever," Heather said, and got up, "I'll see you later Jason." She reluctantly followed Mike out of the room. Jenny and Amber and Sasha all went to, but not before Jenny gave Jason a wink, and nodded toward the kitchen. Jason got up, and headed that way.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Rachel. He knew right away that the wish was going to work. She looked too amazing for it not to. Her hair and makeup were done up very nicely, and she was wearing an incredibly sexy red dress that showed off her huge tits perfectly. There was a big open space down the middle, showing off her ample cleavage. Jason walked over to her, and she seemed to take notice of him as well. He had let Jenny dress him, and he knew he looked better than ever.

"Hi there Jason," Rachel said sexily as he walked over to her.

"Hey Rachel," Jason said casually, "How's it going?"

"Oh, it's going," she smiled. "You know, I've been hearing a lot of rumors about you lately."

"Really," Jason feigned surprise, "what kind of rumors. I hope they're not from Mike, cause whatever he said is bullshit."

"No, not from him," she said, and looked down, "you know, I'm sorry I've never stood up to him for you. He's so mean to you, it's awful."

"Well, thanks, I guess," Jason shrugged, "but what could you do anyway, it's not like he's going to stop."

"He's an asshole to me too you know," she said, looking down at the floor for a moment.

"I'm not surprised," Jason said, "I am sorry though. A girl as hot as you deserves much better."

"I agree," Rachel said, and took a step closer to Jason, so her tits were practically on his arm, "what if we got him back?"

"How would we do that," Jason asked, amazed his plan was already going so well. Jenny must have really talked him up.

"Well, what if we sneak upstairs, and I give you a blowjob," Rachel said. Jason couldn't believe it had worked so well, and knew he would have to do something special for Jenny later on to thank her.

"Seriously," he said, looking shocked, but feeling victorious.

"Ya, it can be our little secret, but we'll both know," she smiled.

"Ok," Jason nodded, and a minute later they were entering a bedroom upstairs. He sat on the bed, and a second later Rachel was kneeling in front of him, rubbing her hands on his jeans. Jason could feel himself getting hard, and he could tell Rachel knew it. She unzipped his pants, and reached her hand in.

"Oh my god," she said as she wrapped her hand around it, "I guess the rumors are true, you're fucking huge."

"Thanks," Jason smiled, "I hope that's not a problem."

"Not at all," Rachel smiled back, pulling his cock out, "I've always wanted to try a huge cock. Mike is tiny compared to you."

"If only he knew that," Jason sighed, as Rachel began to kiss the tip. She moved her hands along his shaft, and kissed and licked the tip, until she finally took it in her mouth. As expected, she could only fit the first couple of inches, but she seemed to be determined to still give a good blowjob.

"Fuck," she said after struggling for a few minutes, "I'm used to being able to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I don't even know what to do with this monster."

"Well," Jason began hopefully, "it may not fit in your mouth, but I bet it would fit great between your tits."

"That's a great idea," Rachel said excitedly, "I've never even tried that before, but I bet it would totally work with this huge cock." She quickly pulled her top down, revealing her awesome tits. She took her tits in her hands, and pushed them together, and then Jason stuck his cock through. His cock stuck out far enough from the top of her tits that she could still suck the tip, while Jason slowly thrusted through her tits.

It felt awesome, but his stamina had gotten too good. He knew it would take way too long to cum like this. He reached down and took her hand off her tit. She looked up in confusion, as if she had done something wrong.

"Let's finish like that," Jason said. "But I want to fuck you first." Rachel's look of confusion quickly turned into a big excited smile. She stood up, and began pulling her dress down her body. Jason took a moment to watch as her amazing body came out. Her tits looked huge and soft with tiny pink nipples, but the rest of her looked just as good. Jason watched as her tight toned abs came into view, and then her ass. She had a great ass, round and muscular. Her legs were long and toned. And then she was standing in front of him in just her little black thong. She turned around as she pulled it down, and Jason gazed at her pussy as it came into view. It looked tight and wet and inviting.

Jason stood up and grabbed onto her hips. He pulled her back into him, and kissed her as she looked back in surprise. He let his hands roam over her body, as his dick pressed against her ass. She reached down with both hands and began stroking his cock behind her as they kissed. Jason carefully turned them around, not breaking the kiss, and then as he broke it, he pushed her down onto the bed. She fell with an excited gasp, and he quickly moved in behind her. Her grabbed onto her ass with one hand, and guided his cock with the other.

Rachel let out a long low moan as he entered her. She felt tighter than the other girls he had been fucking, and he started off slow. He could tell she needed a moment to get used to his size. After a minute it felt like she was accepting him more easily, and she was dripping wet, so he picked up the pace a little. She was moaning sexily as he pumped his cock into her. Her pussy felt like a vice squeezing his cock, and it didn't take her long to cum.

Her moans got higher and louder, and her ass and legs began to shake. Jason didn't let up. Instead he started fucking her even harder. He grabbed onto her ass hard, and started pounding into her. He could feel her juices greasing his cock, but knew this must be a lot for her. But she didn't seem to mind at all. Her moans were getting so loud Jason began to worry someone outside would hear them. Her pussy felt like it was getting even tighter, and then he felt her cumming again. Her moans sounded so sexy that he knew he was going to cum too.

He pulled out of her, and pulled her up by her shoulder. She looked dazed from the fucking he had given her, but he shoved his cock in her face anyway. She realized what he was doing, and took it back in her mouth. She took it further than before, and was really slobbering on it. Jason felt his cum surge, and began firing a huge load into her mouth. He watched as she swallowed the first blast. The second blast was just as big, and he saw her eyes go wide, and then she let out a cough on his dick. He kept on shooting big wads of cum into her mouth. She swallowed again, and then cum began pouring out the sides of her mouth, and down her chin. Jason grabbed onto the back of her head, and held her there. He could feel her trying to pull back, but he kept on shooting off in her mouth. His cum was spilling out over her chin and down onto the bed. When he was finally done, he let go of her, and she came off his dick gasping for air.

"Oh my god," she panted heavily, her eyes watering. "That was so much cum." It was leaking out of her mouth, and dripping down her whole face.

"Sorry," Jason panted, feeling bad now that it was over.

"It's ok," she panted, looking at his dick in awe, "its just, wow, that was a fucking lot."

"Ya," Jason agreed, panting as well. "Your pussy felt amazing."

"Thanks," she said, smiling up at him. "Your cock felt amazing too. You're the biggest I've ever had, by far."

"Would you do me a favor?" Jason asked, already feeling bad about the plan he was most of the way through.

"Anything," Rachel beamed at him.

"Can you go kiss Mike before you drink anything," Jason said, hating the way it sounded as he said it. "I want Mike to taste my cum, even if he doesn't know it."

"Um, sure, I guess," Rachel said, sounding a bit put off by the idea.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Jason said quickly, almost hoping she wouldn't.

"No, its ok, I'll do it," Rachel said. She was already on her feet, and slipping back into her little thong.

"You're really hot," Jason said, staring at her body as she pulled her red dress back up her legs.

"Awe, thanks babe," she said, and leaned down and gave Jason a light kiss. "We should definitely do this again sometime, you're a really great fuck."

"Ya, you too," Jason nodded emphatically. He stood up, and helped Rachel zip her dress up. She smiled at him, gave him a sexy little wink, and then left, leaving him standing there naked. He quickly got dressed himself, and then left the room. As he left the room, he saw a small group of people on the other side of the hall. It was three guys he knew, but had never been friends with. They began whispering to each other when they saw him, and he realized they must have heard him fucking Rachel. He hurried downstairs before they could ask him anything.

He got back down to the party, and felt totally out of place for a moment. Then Jenny appeared at his side, and took him by the arm. He felt her small tits press against his arm, and then she began leading him through the party. He saw many of the girls they passed give him longing looks and smiles, and looking at Jenny jealously. He also saw many of the guys looking impressed at the way Jenny was clutching his arm to her body as she pulled him. She pulled him outside, and then stopped and nodded her head toward the pool.

Jason looked where she was looking, and saw Rachel standing in front of Mike. They both had beers in their hands, and they seemed to be joking around. Then Rachel stepped up to Mike, leaned in, and kissed him on the lips. Jason watched as she really made out with him, and knew the plan had worked. They kissed for a long moment, and then Mike took a step backwards, staring at her with a look of confusion and disgust. Jenny pulled Jason closer so they could hear better.

"What the fuck is that?" Mike asked, quickly gulping down his beer. "Your mouth tastes weird."

"What do you mean?" Rachel said, feigning shock perfectly. She looked downright insulted. Jason heard someone burst into laughter, and turned to see one of the guys who had seen him upstairs pointing and laughing at Mike. Mike heard it too, and looked from the kid laughing, back to Rachel.

"What the fuck is going on Rachel, what was that?" Mike asked angrily. Jason could tell this might get out of hand fast. He had already gotten Amber hit by her boyfriend, and now he might get Rachel hit too. Elvira had been right. He was the asshole now.

"What are you talking about, all I've had tonight is beer," Rachel said. "Why, what does my mouth taste like?" Mike looked pissed, but he also looked like he couldn't answer the question without saying that he knew what cum tastes like. Jason had to stifle his own laughter now. He wondered if Mike tasted his own, or someone else's.

"Where were you earlier," Mike demanded, getting even angrier. "I was looking for you and you weren't downstairs."

"I went to the bathroom," Rachel said innocently.

"With who?" Mike asked aggressively.

"No one," she answered.

"Bullshit, who the fuck were you with?" Mike nearly shouted. The group that had been upstairs all burst into loud laughter, and Mike glared over at them. Jason could see the situation going sideways, but didn't know how to stop it.

"We should leave," he whispered to Jenny.

"One second, I want to see what happens," Jenny said excitedly. Jason knew he should flee while he still had the chance, but Jenny was still clutching his arm to her, and she wasn't budging.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Mike yelled at the guys who had been upstairs. "Huh? What's so fucking funny?"

"Your girl just fucking snowballed you dude," one of them said, and then they all burst into even harder laughter, one of them doubling over as he howled his amusement.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Mike shouted, turning back to Rachel in a clear state of rage.

"She just got fucked upstairs," the guy said, still cackling.

"What the fuck," Mike said in a fury, "who the fuck did you go upstairs with?" He demanded of Rachel. She took a step back from him, but shrugged her shoulders as if he had just asked her some mundane question.

"What the fuck is going on here, what is this?" Mike shouted. More people had gathered, and most of them were laughing. Some were even pointing and laughing. Mike looked around in a blind fury, and then he saw Jason. Jason saw his eyes lock onto him, and they seemed to go blank with rage. Jason pulled his arm free of Jenny's grasp, turned, and fled.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,250 Followers
12