All Comments on 'Genie in a Bottle Ch. 04: Revenge'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seems like the obvious solution is to wish to become bigger and stronger than Mike, but looking forward to where you take this!

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl12 months ago

I'm sorry to say but I have to rate this story only 3 stars.

There is way more potential in the storyline and characters as well as that almost every scene is written with haste. As if you wanted to the next scene as quickly as possible. Also the proportions are weird. For example, all the girls are going with extremly violant douchebags, but chat without a care in the world with the soul target of those douchebags.

flynndflynnd12 months ago

Wish for people to believe anythibg he says when he wants them to, then tell the police that mike was trying to kill him or roped rachael or something. He could use that power in many different ways in the future too.

emason4096x2160emason4096x216011 months ago

Seems as if the cop will be at least a moderately attractive lady cop, maybe extremely attractive, and Jason will have an entirely different reason to panic! All the same, looking forward to the continuation.

tsunami51tsunami5111 months ago

Need another chapter !

tomar82403tomar8240310 months ago
Ch 04 anytime soon?

Why I hate reading a series where there is no conclusion. Almost two months since the last entry - were you going to finish, or has the muse left the "bottle"?

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

This was a waste of a good story idea. Jason is a small minded geek, with NO imagination!!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Will he use / waste his final wish? or will he say, "yes officer" and go to jail, ... anyway, until the next chapter, see ya, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

yes, the story is an description of an real smart hero. He knows what to do, how to do things right and how to choose wise desisions. How to tread a girl right and stand up for himself, too. A real keeper. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous