Genie in a Bottle Ch. 04: Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started running, and didn't look back. All of a sudden the last month had never happened. He was running from Mike in a state of panic and fear. All was right in the world again. He could vaguely hear voices shouting and laughing, but he ignored them. Jason ran out of the backyard, through a gate, and into the street. He ran down the street as fast as he could, not knowing if Mike was chasing him or not.

He had parked his mom's car a few blocks down from the party, and he made it there in seconds. He jumped into the car, started it, and backed up so fast he felt a jolt as he hit the car behind him. He spun the wheel, and floored it. He scraped the car in front of his as he pulled out, and then he was on the road. He sped down the street, past several people that were clearly watching him.

Once he was out of the neighborhood he kept driving, feeling panic creep over him. Mike knew what had happened. Eventually Jason was going to have to deal with it. He didn't know what was happening to Rachel, or Jenny, and all he could do was hope they were all right. But he was going to have to face Mike soon enough.

Not to mention what he had just done to his mom's car. She was going to kill him. And people had seen him do it too. He had hit at least two cars in his panic. The plan had worked, and yet it had gone so much worse than he could have imagined. He wished he had listened to Elvira. Now he had all kinds of problems that didn't need to exist, all because he wanted revenge. And he could have just been happy with getting to fuck Rachel. The sex had been great. Making her kiss Mike had been completely unnecessary. Now he had screwed everything up, and he didn't know what to do about it.

He pulled over, and tried to calm his breathing down. He was beginning to feel a little better, when all of a sudden he saw lights behind him. He looked up, saw red and blue lights, heard a single siren blast, and felt his stomach drop out from under him. It was a cop. And his mom's car was almost definitely damaged from his hasty escape. Then he remembered that he had drank two beers. Jason felt a panic like never before as he saw the door of the cop car open.

12