Genie Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MASSSSSSSSTER!!!!!!!!!! Fill me up!!!!!!"

My seed is pouring out of me deep into my lover. My fingers are gripping her waist and hair tightly and probably painfully as I unload. When I can breath again I collapse forward and lay beside my exhausted Genie. "Gawdamn, Betty. That was unforgettable."

Betty curls beside me, her head on my heaving chest and her leg over mine. "Master, wow! You are going to make your harem so happy."

"My what, now?" I ask, noting that my breathing and heartbeat have returned to normal much faster than I am used to.

"Well Master, the more you have sex, especially with a genie, the more Magic moves through you giving you superhuman stamina and desires. One woman can not keep up with you, not even a genie."

"I have magic now? Cool. There are more genies?" I roll over, on my side next to Betty. My fingers tracing softly on her soft skin.

"Yes Master, your magic is mostly passive though. The stamina like I said. You also become more desirable. You will have little trouble getting any woman to bed." Betty snuggles closer and continues. "You will grow a harem of women who will be yours completely, and you may have other women for fun on the side. Your harem can be mortal women and if we can locate other genies and supernatural women they can be yours."

"Interesting. Do you know where I would find those?" I ask as I move on top of Betty and I slowly slide my cock inside of her. She quickly shifts to allow me to fully sheath myself.

"No Master, but when we build up your magic more you will be able to sense them." She kisses my cheek and says, "I think your power will be able to easily sense the supernatural." Betty wraps her strong legs around me. I am enjoying the slow love making while she tells me about my new powers.

"Cool! When we get out of here and I am out of the service we will have to do some planning. First things first though, I am going to finish loving my Genie, then we can work on getting out of here."

**********

"Yes, Master. I think I'll shrink my bottle to look like a pendant, and you can wear it on your necklace." Betty answers with a kiss. "If my Master agrees, that is."

My hand goes to my dogtags and the paracord I have them on around my neck. "That's a good idea, I think. You will be okay in there?"

"Yes, Master. The visual size of my bottle has no effect on my living quarters. We are inside the bottle right now, by the way." She says with a smile.

"I love it! Very comfortable." I say and kiss my pretty Genie. "Let's get this over with then. I wish to be rescued while looking like I did right before I found you."

"Yes, Master." Betty says and waves her hand. We are back in her cave, her bottle shrunk to about an inch hanging from my necklace, even though I know it's there, it is hard to see.

"Is there an enchantment on it, making it hard to see?" I ask.

"You are so smart, Master. Most mortals won't see it at all. Only those with some magic in their blood will see anything, and then they may see it as just a pendant." She looks at me and says. "I understand this part, but I don't like it, Master." Betty waves her hand and I am now wearing my tattered flight suit and small aches and pains wash over me. "I am not able to cause you major injury, so no broken bones or concussion."

"This will be fine, Betty." I say as my now weary body starts to tremble. "As long as it looks like I was alone the whole time. Now take me to the tree line of the beach and hope we don't have to wait long."

Betty waves her hand and we are suddenly on the edge of the trees. "Thanks to you filling my magic so much, I am able to feel a group of airborne humans. I can send a 'suggestion' in their minds to turn this way. We won't be waiting long, Master."

"Betty, you are amazing." I pull her close and kiss her deeply, "Thank you. I'll head out to the beach now, you do whatever you need to do."

"Thank you, Master. I am so happy you found me." She kisses me with those full lips and then waves her hand. She disappears from sight, but I can feel her presence near my heart as she enters her bottle. I smile and limp out on the beach. As she said, I barely make it to the water when a Coast Guard helicopter flies over my head from inland. The chopper turns around and flares out for a landing near me. The medics run out to me and load me up for the flight back to the base.

**********

"Well, Commander, I will talk with the Admiral and set up a formal debrief tomorrow. Get checked out by the flight surgeon in the morning and then call me." Captain Jones says over the roar of the Navy helicopter flying us from the Coast Guard base the rescue chopper took me. The Coasties bandaged my wounds and gave a couple IV to rehydrate me. While that was happening my boss, Captain Tony Jones, arrived in the helo he was using to coordinate the search for me and the prototype plane. He convinced the doctors to release me to him with a promise I would check in with my flight surgeon ASAP. The helo flares for a landing at NAS Key West and the USN marked Gulfstream IV my bosses use is sitting ready for us. I follow Captain Jones off the chopper and into the Brass Taxi. We take a seat and the plane is quickly moving on the taxiway for the runway. A smooth takeoff and we are traveling the relatively short distance to our home base at Pax River NAS. I recline my seat and take a nap.

*******

We arrive with no fanfare and thankfully no wild-eyed doctors looking to take me in to the hospital. The staff car drops me at my squadron offices. I enter the building and nod to Petty Officer Frenetti, who is manning the front desk and walk back to the empty locker room and strip off my ruined flight suit. I quickly change into jeans and a polo and grab my phone, wallet and keys. I walk out of the building and into the parking lot. I climb into my truck and I put my hand on Betty's bottle and say, "It's safe to come out, Betty."

"Oh, thank you, Master!" She says when she appears next to me. She leans over and kisses me. "Where are we, Master?"

"We are in my truck, about to leave NAS Pax River in Maryland. We are going to grab some dinner and then go to my house." I say. "Once at the house, we are going to decide on our immediate future and then maybe some long term plans. Also, I am going to screw my Genie a couple few times." I finish with a kiss as she giggles.

"I am sooo glad you are my Master. You keep saying we and our. Most masters would say I and my." She sighs as she looks at me.

"Well Betty, not only are you a beautiful woman who is mine to care for and protect, you are also the woman who saved my life. Of course it is OUR life." I kiss her again and look her up and down. "Unfortunately, I have to say this. Even though we are a more open minded people now than they were in the fifties, public nudity is frowned upon. Even a work of art such as you has to cover up." I say with a slight frown.

"It's OK Master. I understand. I know that the right clothes can make you hornier than if I was naked. Let's see what I can do." She turns to me, her eyes looking into mine. I almost feel as if I am falling into those beautiful blue eyes. She waves her hand and suddenly she is wearing jeans and a polo with similar color to mine, but so skin tight they look painted on. Her shirt is stretched tightly over her breasts. I can see the outline of what looks like a lacy bra underneath. The jeans hug her legs like a second skin, and I almost forget to breath looking at her. "Do you like?" She asks and I nod like a fool with my mouth open. "Darn, you can't get the whole effect while I am sitting here, hang on." She waves her hand and she is standing in the parking lot next to my truck. Betty smiles at me as she steps back and does a very slow turn. The polo shirt just barely reaches her belly button, and her jeans ride low, leaving bare her muscled midriff. I can just see dark blue straps of a thong peeking above the waistband at her hips. "I see Master likes my outfit."

"I do! You look amazing, Betty." I gasp out. "Get back in the truck so you can see how much!" She giggles and reappears next to me in the truck. And her eyes and hands quickly drop to the straining bulge in my jeans.

"Oh Master, I am such a bad, naughty genie. How could I get you in such a state. I'll fix it." With that she quickly pops open my jeans and drops my zipper. She digs out my pulsing cock and with a smile drops her head and I am engulfed in her talented mouth.

I moan in ecstasy as her tongue and lips work my cock head. Her hand stroking my length in time with her licks. I start the truck's engine and drop it into gear. I don't want to have to explain anything if anyone happens on us in the parking lot. I'm also sure we are breaking at least one federal regulation, if not a dozen with our semi public show. Fortunately, my squadron offices are quite away from the front gate, so I will probably cum before the Marines at the gate see us. Betty's hand cups my balls and her finger nails tickle my taint as she strokes the shaft faster and harder. Yup, I will surely cum before the gate. My hand drops to the back of Betty's head and I slip my fingers into her silky hair.

I try to concentrate on the road as my load bubbles in my balls. It seems as if Betty knows I am close because she pulls back to my head, applying a seal with her lips around the crown and using both hands to stroke me quickly. The truck jerks to the left before I hurriedly pull back into the correct lane. "Ffffffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I yell as a large jet of cum erupts from me into Betty's vacuuming mouth. She keeps the strokes going, milking my cock dry into that erotic suction. I can feel her tongue licking my tip, picking up the last couple drops. She stays attached to my cock as she swallows the last little bit.

Betty lifts up slightly and I move my hand back to the steering wheel. She tucks me back into my jeans and moves to fasten them. With a smile she sits up and says "There, I fixed it."

I laugh and say "Yes you did, Sweetheart. Yes you did." Betty scoots over and I lift my arm to allow her to snuggle next to me with my right arm around her shoulders.

The rest of the drive to the restaurant is uneventful. I pull into the mostly deserted parking lot of my favorite dive diner. Usually the place is packed but it is late on a Sunday night. Betty and I walk in and one of the new waitresses greets us at the door. "Two of you tonight?"

"Yes, please. Maybe one of the booths towards the back if possible."

"Sure, follow me." She turns and with a little skip in her step walks to the back of the diner. I am enjoying the view. She is short, probably 5' 1 or 2", her black hair is in a high pony tail that reaches her shoulders. She is wearing a short skirt that shows off some toned legs and her olive skin is really smooth looking. She guides us to the table and I allow Betty to slide in first and then I sit next to her. The waitress places the menus and silverware in front of us. "My name is Kat and I'll be taking care of you today. What can I get you to drink?" As I order a cup of fresh coffee I check out the rest of Kat. Her eyes are a soft brown. Her smile is genuine and wide. She has a small stud in her nose and a ring in her lower lip. I am not usually a fan of facial piercing, but these aren't distracting at all. She has a small black lace choker around her neck. Seeing the choker brings the pearl of wisdom a friend of mine, Logan, shared, 'If she wears a choker, she takes it in the ass.' Logan has not been wrong in the small sample I've tested, and I wonder if Kat does? She is wearing a short sleeved button up black blouse, opened pretty low, showing off the cleavage of a nice large pair of breasts. I am wondering if her nipples are pierced too, and any other places?

Betty orders coffee as well and Kat walks off. We both are appreciating the view of Kat's legs and the wiggle in her hips. "She is very sexy, Master."

"Indeed she is. I wonder if she will want to hang out with us sometime?" I reply

"Of course she will. Just ask her. She is very interested in us." Betty says. I turn to look at her and see that Betty is now wearing a shirt similar to Kat's except Betty is wearing white and it is much tighter across her breasts. I can see the black lace bra she is wearing and it has her cleavage almost popping out of her shirt.

"Damn Betty!! You look amazing!" I exclaim.

"You really do! That shirt is perfect for your breasts." Kat says as she walks up to the table with our coffee. "I don't know how I missed them when you walked in." Kat places the mugs in front of us and stands close beside me. The booth is just low enough that her breasts are at my eye level.

Betty giggles and flashes that dazzling smile at Kat and says, "You probably missed me because you were checking out my handsome Master. I don't blame you, just look at him." Betty does just that and looks at me with a very content smile.

Kat also looks at me again and stammers a question to Betty "M.. Master?" I notice goosebumps break out along her arms and legs as she says that word.

Betty says "Yes, he is my Master. We are looking for other women who want a wonderful Master as well." She smiles again when she sees a slight tremble run through our sexy server's body. Betty's tongue runs over her lips quickly and magically opens her blouse another button or two. Betty crooks her finger in a come here signal. Kat quickly leans over me to place her face near Betty's.

When Kat steps closer to bend over, I get a quick whiff of female arousal. A smile breaks out across my face and I place my right hand on Kat's bare left leg, just above the back of her knee. Her leg trembles and her left hand moves to the back of the bench seat to steady herself. Betty winks at me and whispers in Kat's ear. "Do you know anyone who would like to have a Master?" My hand moves up her leg, sliding to her inner thigh and disappears under her skirt as Betty asks her question. Kat moans softly and I can feel wetness on her upper thigh. When my fingers brush against her soaked panties Kat nods and gasps out, "Yes, please. I need a Master."

My hand moves to her ass and I squeeze the bare firm cheek. Kat moans again and Betty moves and captures Kat's lips with her own. As the two sexy women kiss I slide my fingers under Kat's thong. I quickly find the wet mess between her legs and slip two fingers inside of her. Kat moans into Betty's mouth. I pump my fingers a couple times and then remove them. "Stand up, Kat." I say. She pushes herself upright onto her shaky legs. I put one of my wet fingers into my mouth. "She's delicious, Betty. Here, try." I hold out my other wet finger and Betty slowly licks my finger, her blue eyes looking directly into Kat's bark browns.

"She is tasty, Master. Can we keep her?" Betty asks as she continues to lick and suck my fingers.

I notice another shiver run through Kat's body. She looks at me with what seems to be a pleading look. "Kat, give me your phone." I say. She looks surprised at the request, but quickly pulls it out of her waistband, presses her finger onto the sensor to unlock it and hands it to me. "Thank you. Take off your thong and hand it to Betty, please." I ask as I open Kat's contacts page.

"Ooh, thank you, Master." Betty coos as I enter my number and address into the phone, and after a moment of contemplation, I enter the name as Master.

Kat makes a quick visual sweep of the room, noting that no one is near us or paying any attention. She slides her thong down off her waist and down her toned legs. When she bends at the waist to remove them, she points her bare ass and dripping pussy at us. Two quick swats from me leaves red hand prints on her bare cheeks and she is standing upright handing her soaked panties to Betty, who eagerly puts them to her nose. Kat stands next to me and I can readily smell her arousal. I return her phone to the home screen and hand it to her. "I'll take a club sandwich with fries please. Betty, anything for you?"

"I think just the bacon and egg breakfast, please. Scrambled." Betty answers. I can tell Betty is fighting back a smile at the look of surprise and disappointment in Kat's face. Betty knows I am teasing the dark haired waitress.

"Yes Sir. I'll get that working for you. Anything else, Sir?"

"Not right now, Kat. I may order a take home dessert later, I haven't made up my mind yet." I reply with a smile.

Kat's eyes widen and she smiles and quickly walks off. Just before she rounds the corner into the kitchen, she flips her skirt up flashing us a shot of her tight bare ass.

"Where the fuck did that come from?!?!" I ask Betty. "I've never been like that before."

"Master, your magic allows you to sense what a woman desires most and then allows you to instinctively act upon it. However, I have never heard of a new Master who has grasped the ability so quickly." Betty smiles and continues. "I said it before, you are going to be a wonderful Master. Possibly the best ever."

"I see. I don't want this to be too easy. I don't want to have every woman pretty much rubbing up on me. I really don't want the magic to force anyone to do something they don't want."

"Not to worry, Master. As I said, people will find you very desireable, but they will not feel compelled to act on it. If you are interested in them and they you, the magic will bring you together. If you are not interested or too busy to pursue it, she will just appreciate you from afar. The magic will not affect those in love, so you won't break up any happy couples. Remember, your magic is controlled by your subconscious. If you do not desire someone, they will not be affected by the magic." Betty explains.

"OK, I get it, I think." I say. "What about you, Betty. I can tell you like Kat. What if I didn't?"

"Master, I am yours. I am a magical, sexual being. I like what you like. I am open to any command or suggestion from you. Any kink you can think of, I will do for you." Betty smiles and kisses my lips. "Saying that, I am really looking forward to what you will do to Kat and I."

I laugh and say "So am I, Betty. So am I."

Kat walks up with our dinner and places mine in front of me. "Here you go... Master." I can see a shiver of excitement run through her body when she says the magic word. "Mistress, your dinner." She says to Betty and places her plate on the table. "Anything else I can do for you, Sir?"

"You are working the closing shift, right?" I ask and she nods. "Go work on your closing duties. You will be at my door no later than thirty minutes after close. Understood?"

"Yes Master!! I'll be there!" Kat hurries off to finish her work.

I turn and pick up my sandwich. "Well, Betty. We have tonight planned."

"Yes, Master. I am looking forward to it." Betty smiles as she replies, then continues. "Master, may I ask a question?"

"Betty, you can ask any question at any time."

"Thank you, Master." She chews a bite of her eggs and then asks, "Master, you told her to give you her phone. I figured you meant her number, yet she gave you that.. Whatever that was and you poked at it for a bit. She never gave you her number or her yours."

Oh wow! How to explain smart phones to someone who's last memories are from the 50's. I am working out where to start when a stroke of brilliance hits me, or at least I hope it's brilliance. "Betty, what would happen if I wished that you understood something?"

Betty sits back a bit and thinks it over. "I'm not sure Master. I have a large well of magic from our times together today, might as well try and see if it works."

I lean over and kiss my beautiful Genie on the cheek and I think of the best way to word my wish. I don't need her to build any phones or cell systems, just to know enough about smart technology. "Betty, I wish you to know about cell phones and smart technology."