Genie Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty nods and waves her hand. Her eyes go wide and she sits stock still for a few very long moments as I guess seventy years of telephone tech races through her mind. Betty slumps in her seat and she looks worn out. "Ooof... That.. That was a lot of information... I am tired, Master. May we go?"

I quickly pull some twenties out of my wallet and leave it on the table and I slide out of the booth. Betty slowly scoots over and I help her up. We walk towards the front door. Kat pokes her head out of the kitchen and I smile at her and then point at my watch. She nods and ducks back into the kitchen. Betty is walking steady by the time we get to the truck. She quickly climbs in and I close her door behind her. I walk around to the driver's side and as I get in I see that Betty has a Samsung Galaxy, just like mine, in her hands. She is tapping away at it and I start the truck. "Are you OK, Betty? You kinda gave me a scare there." I ask as I pull out into traffic for the short ride home. My phone chimes with a text notification.

"I think I'm fine now, Master." She looks up from the phone. "I just sent you a text so you have my number now."

"What the..? What's going on, Betty?"

"That was a massive knowledge dump. Seventy years of technology is a lot! It overwhelmed me for a bit. That wish used up a big chunk of my magic reserve. Fortunately, I have an amazing Master who filled my magic this morning and who will more than likely have me over filled again before the morning." She giggles as she finishes. "Now that I know about these phones I know you would like me to have one, so now I do. These things are amazing! I can't wait to blow yours up with sexy selfies."

I laugh loudly at that. "I see the info dump also taught you the slang and jargon. I very much look forward to having my phone blow up from you." Betty giggles again. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you with that wish, Betty. I'm really glad I didn't try to have you download the last seventy years of world history. You can do that safely with the internet on your phone." I pause and then, "Umm... I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but... How is your phone working? Are you on a service plan or are you going to say Magic."

"You do know the answer. MAGIC! Your phone is also now connected magically. You will be able to use it anywhere. No more dropped calls or weak WiFi. And it's so much faster now." Betty looks at me. "That is OK, Master?"

"Of course, Betty. Thank you very much." We are sitting at a red light so I lean over and kiss her ruby lips. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see the message from Betty. Before I can read it the light changes and I continue down the street. I make a couple more turns and pull into my driveway. "Home sweet, Home. At least for now."

Betty hops out of the truck and I take her hand in mine. We walk together to the front door. I unlock it and wave Betty inside. "Alexa. I'm home."

The living room light turns on and Alexa replies, "Welcome home, Blaze. Glad to have you back. Shuffling your music on Amazon music." The opening drum beats of Fall Out Boy's 'Dance, Dance' come through the speakers spread around the downstairs of my home.

"Thank you for saving my life today, Betty. I guess really thank you for changing my life." I say as I pull her into a kiss.

"It should be me thanking you Master." Betty kisses me again. "You saved me from that cave. I could have been there for eternity."

I deepen the kiss. My tongue searching for hers. My hand slides down her back and my hand squeezes the full firm ass. She moans into my mouth and her hands go to my pants, popping the button and pulling the zipper down. "How about I start refilling your magic before our new toy shows up?" I say as I step back letting my jeans fall to my ankles. I reach for Betty's buttons and she giggles and waves her hand. We are both suddenly naked. "My naughty Genie. Next time I will want to unwrap you like a present." I say

"Yes, Master. Next time. This time your bad, naughty Genie needs her Master now." Betty says with a pout on her face, yet the smile in her eyes gives her away. Betty bends over the arm of the sofa and says, "Please, Master?"

How can I deny such a reasonable request. I step up behind her and slide my cock into her soaked opening. "Damn, Betty. You are perfect!!" I moan as I grab her wasp waist in my hands and stroke long and slow. I delve deep into my moaning Genie. I slide one hand around and trace through her bush until I find her magic button. My fingers start strumming her bean as I gradually speed up my strokes. Her kegel muscles are squeezing and massaging the full length of my cock during each stroke. Betty moaning and crying Master over and over is making me feel awesome.

A knock at the door brings a smile to both of our faces. I raise my arm and check the time on my watch. 11:30, exactly half an hour after the diner closed. Betty and I did not make it far into my small rental house. We are no more than six feet from the front door in my living\TV room. "Come in, Kat. The door is open." I say. The door opens and the petite dark haired waitress enters. "Close and lock the door please, and come on over here." I say while picking up speed in Betty. My finger returning to rub her clit again, trying to bring her to another orgasm.

"Yes, Sir, I mean Master." Kat says and turns the dead bolt on the door and walks over to us. "Did I make it in time, Si.. Master?"

"Sir or Master works. You were one minute late." I smack Betty's firm ass and she yelps in pleasure. "What do you think, Betty? Should we send her away and find someone who can keep appointments? Or let it slide this once?"

"Fuck Master, you are so good to me." Betty moans. She looks up at Kat, seeing her face fall into disappointment. "I think she won't ever be late again, Master. I think we should let her stay if she can be a good girl." Kat's head is nodding up and down vigorously as Betty speaks. I also notice her eyes are locked onto my cock pushing in and out of Betty's puffy pussy and she is squeezing and rubbing her thighs together.

"If you think so, my dear Genie." I move my hand up and grip a handful of Betty's dark locks. "So, Kat. Do you want to stay? Do you want to be our plaything?"

Kat quickly says "Yes, Master!! Yes, please. I'll do anything. You two are the sexiest people I've seen!!" I pull Betty into a mostly standing position her back pressed into my chest. This new position hits the right spot for Betty as she starts groaning and twitching in increased pleasure. I can tell she is ready to cum and cum hard. Kat's eyes are glued to Betty's sexy body. She quickly licks her lips and her hand darts to her own breast.

"Okay, then. Take off your clothes and if you can do that before Betty cums, you may suck on her nipples."

"Better... Hurry... Soooo..... Cloooossseeee... Master.. Is.. Tooooooo gooooooddddd!!!!" Betty pants as I drive hard up into her, grinding her G spot with my cock.

"Yes, Master!!" Kat squees and quickly pops the few buttons on her blouse showing the dark bra underneath. She tosses her blouse aside with one hand and pops her bra open with the other. Her bra falls off of her arms as she reaches to the side to unzip her skirt. The fabric falls to her feet allowing me to see her bare body briefly before she lunges forward to attach her lips to Betty's glorious breast.

"YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" Betty cries as her pussy clamps down on me with her massive orgasm. She relaxes slightly allowing me to move within her again. I lower her back over the arm of the couch, Kat falling aside to her knees beside us. "Oh, Master is so good to me..." I grip Betty's waist again and pump a couple more times finally reaching my climax, unloading a large amount of cum deep into my Genie with a growl.

"Kat, my little pleasure slave slash cum slut. Come here."

"Yes, Master!" She jumps to her feet and moves quickly to my side. I place my hand at the back of her head and I tilt her head up to look at me. I lean down and kiss her. I feel her shiver in pleasure as my tongue pushes into her mouth. I break the kiss and keeping my hand where it is I look at my new woman. Her breasts are perfectly sized for her body, a big B, maybe a small C. Her nipples are pierced with black arrow shaped bars. Her belly is tight with the hint of abs. Her pussy is shaved, but I see the hint of stubble growing in.

"Your Master made a mess. I need you to clean your Mistress. If you do a good job, you will earn a reward." I step back and my cock reluctantly falls out of it's pleasurable abode. Cum starts to follow leaking out of Betty's tight pussy. Kat moves to drop behind Betty, her pony tail running through my hand. Kat's tongue quickly licks the drizzle before it falls to the floor. A moan of pleasure comes from both of my women. Kat swallows the first bit then buries her face in Betty's sloppy snatch.

"Oh my!! That is a talented tongue! She is going to get it all, Master. She might need a couple rewards.. WHOOOAAAA!!!" Betty curls up, pushing her pussy harder against Kat. "She is a very good girl right now, Master."

I move to the sofa and sit. Betty looks down and sees my sticky cock. '"Oooh, is that for me?" She drops and quickly sucks me into her talented mouth. Her tongue cleaning off our mixed juices. She then slows and brings me back to full hardness.

"Mistress is all cleaned up, Master. Did I do a good job?" Kat says from her knees. I look over and see her face is shiny and wet. I look at Betty and raise an eyebrow in question.

Betty moves to sit next to me on the sofa. She looks at Kat and points at the spot on the floor in front of us. Kat quickly crawls over and kneels in front of us. "Yes, little one. You did very good. Master will give you a reward."

"Come here, Kat." I say. She hops to her feet and walks to me, her eyes locked on my cock. I stand and sweep the smaller woman in my arms and carry her down the short hallway to my room. Betty follows close behind. I lay Kat on the bed and pull her to the edge. I step between her legs and rub the head of my hard cock along her wet lips. "Are you sure you want to be our little cum slave? This is the time to say no if you don't want this."

"Oh please, Master. Please!! I'll do whatever you say as long as I can stay!!" Kat says. Her legs move to my waist, trying to pull me closer.

I grab her ankles and pull her legs straight and spread wide. Betty reaches around from behind me and grips my cock and guides me to Kat's trembling pussy. I push and slide into her tight hole. "Damn!! Kat you are virginal tight! So gooooood." I grunt as I push steadily into my new toy.

Once completely in I quickly begin fucking the younger woman as she gasps out "I've never been with a man before, Master!! Mmm.... Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!!!! Sooo goooooooooodddd!!! Only a couple.. Fuuuckkk... women and my last.... YYYEEESSSS... girlfriend used a .... strap on.... Not as good... As my MASTER'S COOOCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" Kat pants out her sentence and screams out her orgasm as her tight twat almost pushes her Master's cock out.

While I am pounding Kat, Betty moves to the bed and uses her teeth to tug on Kat's nipple piercings driving her to the screaming climax. I hold myself deep in her spasming tunnel until she relaxes enough for me to continue pounding her virginal pussy. I move her legs to my shoulders and lean forward to pull her free nipple into my mouth, bending her in half and clamping her pussy even tighter around me. A few more pumps in this position and I can feel my climax rushing forward. "I am going to cum!" I cry. "First load is going to be deep inside you, Kat!"

"Oh God, Master!!! Fuck me, fill me!!! Fucking USE ME!!!" She screams her next orgasm when she feels the molten heat of my seed fill her womb.

"YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!" I yell, spraying the inside of my little cum slut. I stand and let Kat's legs fall to the bed. I slowly pull out of her and my load trickles between her lips. I feel Betty slip between us and her tongue catches the drizzle and she continues on to return the favor for Kat by cleaning up my mess.

I move to the side and climb on the bed. Kat reaches for me and without needing my instruction, she pulls my cock into her mouth to clean off our mixed fluids. The women finish their cleaning and I move Kat to the center of the bed. Betty and I fall to each side of her and we all kiss each other.

"Master, that was wonderful. Little one, you did very well as well." Betty says.

"Yes, Kat. You did great. I do hope that we didn't push you too much."

"No, Master. That was PERFECT!" Kat gushes and sits up between us. "My sex life has been decent. My last girlfriend was kinda dominate and I loved it. She used the strap-on and pounded me hard. But that was nothing compared to you and Mistress." She shivers and smiles. "I know as we get more acquainted you will treat me even better. Maybe even pound my tight little ass?" She giggles and sighs dreamily.

I moan at the thought of spreading those firm cheeks and stretching her dark little hole. I also smile and give a mental nod to Logan and his accurate saying.

"You said you've never been with a man?" Betty asks. Her fingers tracing soft designs on Kat's smooth thigh.

"I've never met a guy I've wanted to fuck. That is until a couple weeks ago. I had just started at the diner and this gorgeous older MAN walked in." Kat looks at me with dreamy eyes. "I knew I was going to try to talk to you the next time you came in when I was working. That was today. You come in looking so sexy and you have the most goddamn beautiful woman on your arm." Kat turns and smiles at Betty. "You look just like Bettie Page in her sexiest prime. And I am the BIGGEST Bettie fan!" She leans over and kisses Betty quickly. "When I saw you on Master's arm, my heart fell though. I thought there was no way he would put you aside for a diner waitress. Then you said that magic word... Master..."

"Kat, you don't need to call me Master all the time, you either Betty. My name is Danny. You can call me that or use my nickname/call sign Blaze."

"You are my Master, how can I call you anything but that." Betty says.

"I agree. Calling you Master or Sir just feels right." Kat says.

"Okay. I tried. Not gonna lie though, it sounds great coming from you two." I say with a smile. "So, Kat. You know I am a Navy test pilot, right?" She nods. "Well tomorrow, or I guess it's actually in a couple hours, I am going to retire. I have a meeting with my bosses about my last flight today then I'll put in my papers. I have leave saved up, so I'll be able to go on what they call terminal leave, where I will be able to take vacation time until my retirement goes through. I have no intention of staying in Maryland. I would like to get a new place near Chicago or maybe Texas or Arizona. Betty and I will have to have a discussion about what we can find and afford." I look at both women. Betty nods and Kat looks scared. "Why the fear, Kat?"

"Are you going to leave me here?" She says with tears forming in her eyes.

"Well that is up to you. Do you have to stay here?" Betty asks as she wraps her arms around the smaller woman.

"No.. I don't have any family or ties to the Pax River area. I don't have any money though. My girlfriend was also Navy and she got transferred and left me here. That's why I am working the diner."

I pull Kat and Betty into my arms. "Betty and I will take care of you. If you want to find a job when we get where ever we go, that's fine. If not, that's fine too. I have money saved and will have my pension and I think Betty may be able to make some Magic happen to help stretch the money." I say with a wink to my Genie. She smiles and nods. "So do either of you have any preferences for new homes?"

"I've been to Chicago, but not recently. Never Arizona or Texas." Betty says.

"I've never lived out of Maryland." Kat says.

"Well, maybe you and Kat can look on the web while I'm on base today. I'd like to be lake side or on a river. Maybe see if some Magic happens?"

"I can make that happen, Master."

"I will leave it in your hands then, my dear. I trust that you will make the right decisions. Also, if you want to let Kat know your past, I am good with that. I think we can trust her, what do you think?"

"Yes, Master. We will have a chat while finding our new home."

Kat is looking between us with confusion on her face. I smile and kiss her. "It's okay, my little pet. Betty will explain everything." I look at the clock and see that it is almost five. "Wow! I have been up for almost twenty four hours, plus all the craziness this morning, and I am not tired at all."

"That is your new stamina, Master. You will soon need almost no sleep, just some rest and steady sex to keep your magic up." Betty says with a smile. "That is why you will need your harem, poor Kat and I would struggle to keep up with you." Kat's eyes bug wide at that. "I'll explain all in just a bit, my sweet. I think Master is about to give us both a good fucking and then he will have to go to work."

Betty is correct.

I head out to my truck with a smile on my face and a spring in my step and my two women filled with cum and happily drifting to sleep in each others arms.

**********

I leave the base late that evening. The debrief took much longer than expected and of course the Admiral and Captain Jones are pissed I am quitting. There is not much they can do, I put in my time and I filled out the correct paperwork. Even though I am on terminal leave, I will need to call in to the Captain's office once a week and then in thirty days finalize the paperwork and have a small ceremony and retirement party with the squadron. Happily, Betty and Kat did indeed blow up my phone with sexy selfies. I also received some great photos of each that I was able to choose "safe for work" contact photos. It looks as if Kat and Betty are getting along famously.

I'm driving along thinking back on the past couple days when I pull into the parking lot of the Walmart near the house. As I shift the gear into park, I'm trying to figure out why I am here. I didn't consciously choose to stop here, but I can't fight the feeling to go inside the store. Shrugging my shoulders I lock the truck and walk in.

I grab a basket and head to the aisles. I figure I'll pick up some small health and hygiene items for Betty and Kat while I try and figure out why I am here. I grab a few new toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash. I look down the aisle with the lawn decorations and houseware, seeing nothing I need I move past to the next. Just as I make the next aisle, I feel almost physically pulled back to the garden aisle. "Tha fuck?!" I walk down the aisle, directly to a small garden statue of a kneeling woman in a Roman style toga. The statue is beautifully done. I look at the ones nearby and they are not nearly as detailed as this one. I smile and say "Okay, Universe. I hear you." I pick up the statue and put it in the basket. The ceramic feels warm to the touch. I quickly head to the check out lanes. I see the express lane is open and I place the basket on the counter. The cashier looks up and smiles at me with lust in her one good eye. She rings up the items I picked up but doesn't seem to notice the statue. When she tells me the total and runs her tongue over her tooth, I look down and see the statue is now in the bag. I quickly pay and shudder as I walk away.

I almost run to my truck, all I can think about is the statue. I get in the truck and pull the statue out of the bag. I look at the detail. Her hair is flaming red, and long. It looks like it would reach her ass when she stands. Her eyes are green and I can almost see the sparkle in the ceramic. "Now how do I do this?" I muse aloud. My fingers are running over the statue as I turn it over in my hands. I look at the face again and brush over the smiling plump red lips.