All Comments on 'Genie's Wish Ch. 00'

by Britva415

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly the kind of fantasy an aging emotionally vulnerable middle-aged male would imagine as he mourned the inevitable and unalterable loss of youth and dreams. Loved the nuanced psychological twists which accompanied the M.C.'s insights as the story unfolded. Well done.

Any chance of a sequel? Lots of ways the story could go.

Thanks for this one. More please.

Britva415Britva415over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, there will be "sequels", Anonymous! Thanks for the kind words, and get ready for the real smut to come! No pun. Chapter 01 is Pending as we speak.

n0rdendmann0rdendmanover 1 year ago

This was quite good, but the final sex scene was disappointing. Your descriptions in most of this story was detailed, but why did you simply skip over the sex scene with one paragraph? It was quite the let down to an otherwise good story.

Britva415Britva415over 1 year agoAuthor

Did you read the short-description? It explicitly says, "Backstory" and "almost no sex." I don't know why this is a surprise, but thank you for the compliments.

Britva415Britva415over 1 year agoAuthor

The sex starts in chapter 01, chapter zero was the backstory.

02 will be published tonight, and 03 is in Drafts now, to be submitted today. Thanks for the kind words, do check back for the real smutty stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was impressive. I was go-humming along through the boat story, waiting for something interesting to happen, when suddenly it did. I could almost audibly detect the gearshift into overdrive as our hero met Nina. Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow. great plot, characters, dialogue. t.y.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritva415@Britva415
Married and fortunate father, retired from two careers and developing a third. I'm pretty straight-presenting but have no reluctance to be out as queer, my longest relationship besides my wife was with a man. We have a "hall pass" arrangement (non-monogamous marriage). I appre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES