Genie's Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most boats have a certain smell, and Tris sniffed. Mine wasn't bad, I had treated for mildew and applied preventer liberally weeks ago. The interior had been consistently dry, excepting some minor leaking in a recent downpour, and I had dried those out with a dehumidifier which was still running. Luckily none of the penetration had been in the aft cabin, or the "stateroom."

I led Tris back there and lit up a battery-powered fake tea light. It provided the ambience of a candle but without the risk, which on a boat is nothing you want to fuck around with.

I let Tris take a look over the place for a minute. She satisfied her curiosity, and turned back and smiled at me. I eyed her inquisitively and grabbed the top of the sheet and blanket on my berth, nearly queen sized but fairly low headroom, and she nodded approvingly so I pulled them down to the foot, exposing the pillows and bottom sheet.

ACT ONE

It was warm, even for past-midnight, certainly warmer than the cockpit had been. Tris reached for me and I pulled her knit sweater back off her shoulders. I put it over the "candle" and the holes in the knit cast a design in shadows over the bulkheads and cabintop, dimming the space further. Our night vision was developing by now, and we really didn't need much illumination. Without the tea light, it would have been utterly pitch black.

Tris lifted her compression top off, freeing her girls and wrapping her arms around herself. From feeling cool, not from modesty, I thought. I stepped forward and took her in my arms again, and let her lean against my warm chest, between my warm arms. She melted.

I toed off my topsider shoes. She extracted herself from my grasp and pulled down her yoga pants, leaving a stripy pair of basic cotton panties on. She climbed on the bed and I pulled the sheet and blanket over her. She sighed gratefully and cozied herself up in there.

I also stripped down to underwear. I had on the silk boxers I had bought for my first man-whore date. They were sheer and tenting out in front. I stepped to the edge of the berth and Tris snaked a hand out from under the covers to feel my shorts. "That's nice," she said. She petted my hip, squeezed my dick, and held my balls through the shorts, then asked me to take them off.

I did and got in bed with her. Immediately she palmed my junk again, and rolled to my side, pressing up against me. I groaned at the delicious feeling of skin on skin, and she threw a leg over me.

"No anal, huh? So what else haven't you done?" I asked teasingly.

She was perfectly forward. "I've never sixty-nined," she answered unselfconsciously, holding me by my cock head and softly rotating her hand around it. Inside the foreskin, the twisting motion thrilled me.

I whispered, "Is that an invitation? I'd so love to."

She laid on top of me and humped her cotton-covered mound against my hipbone. I squirmed under her, rolling my hard pecker against her own hip.

I caressed the back of her shoulders, and she lifted a tit to my mouth. I suckled the nipple delightedly, feeling it swell in my mouth. It was big, and I suctioned it in and let off it, repeating like one would go down on a tiny dick. She ooh'ed as it slipped in and out of my mouth, and pressed into me with her pubic bone.

I felt her bottom through the cotton, then slid my hand into the waistband and felt it, bare now. I held the cheek and we grinded our pelvises together some more.

She rearranged the covers around her shoulders, and took them with her as she lowered down toward the foot of the berth. I was exposed but didn't mind at all, it was plenty warm enough for me.

Suddenly my dick got a whole lot warmer. And wetter. I was in her mouth. She pulled back my foreskin and I choked out a whimper as my sensitive glans was exposed to the velvet of her tongue. She lapped at the frenulum and I cringed from the intensity.

So much for unloading the ammunition this afternoon! My body responded in spades. My insides were churning, and I willed my pelvic muscles to stay slack so they wouldn't flip out and trigger an orgasm right away. We were supposed to 69, dammit, and I hadn't gotten near her pussy yet!

"Tris... be careful," I pleaded. She understood, and slowed way down, gentle and soothing. I relaxed and asked her to turn around.

She crawled around so her heels were past my head, knees by my ears. Her panties were still on, and I nuzzled her crotch through them. Her body heat warmed them like a hot towel fresh from a high-setting dryer, and I laid my cheekbone up under her vulva, humming happily. Tris fondled my balls with one hand while she held herself up with her other, and held my pecker up with her mouth, slurping quietly.

I didn't feel a bush through the panties. It could have been short, or it could have been shaved or waxed. I love a woman's pubes but I couldn't have cared less if Tris was bare and smooth at this point. I grasped the waistband and pulled it over her ass, she lifted up on her toes and I got it down past her knees. She had to raise one leg so she wouldn't choke me with them, and I got them the rest of the way off, one leg at a time.

Her sex was mostly bare. I couldn't really tell the color of her hair in the dim light, but what there was of it was trimmed tidily, thighs waxed off, labia thinly covered. Her mound had something like the top half of a diamond, the hair of her lips completing the bottom half. Her puss was short enough to appear completely un-tangled, hairs laying neatly in lines feathering away from her mid-line. Very pretty, I thought, and she lowered down over me all the way.

I felt around for a pillow and tucked the narrow end of it behind my head, lifting just enough that I wouldn't need to strain to reach her sex. I held her hips and she sank just a touch more, enfolding my mouth between her labia. They were parted and slack already, and I began licking my own lips and using them to wet Tris between hers.

Her hole was right at my nose and my lips were slipping across her clit. I shook my face side to side lightly against her, humming and providing a little vibration. Her lips squished out of the way as I pushed my mouth side to side, and her orifice opened around my nose as she sat back a little more.

She was taking me slowly, and my dick was rigid in her hand and mouth. She rolled my balls around with her other hand, half supporting herself on an elbow, half lying bodily across my stomach. Her chest squashed onto me, and with my hands I felt her boobs from the sides.

My mouth was full. I wanted to tell Tris things like, "God, you're so nice." Or "I want you so bad!" But words were impossible, so I just vocalized lewd sex-making sounds while I lapped at her puss. I swirled my tongue at the mouth of her tunnel, applying spit and working it inside. She wasn't a gusher or a leaker like some women. She wasn't dry, but adding my oral lubrication was turning me on greatly.

Tris started stroking my shaft in her fist, long, consistent jacking while her mouth slid on and off my bell end. She took her mouth off and just jammed me in her hand a moment, to ask me to penetrate her. And went to sucking me off again.

I brought a hand up under Tris's belly, and sucked on my thumb when I reached my mouth with it. I applied the slippery thumb to Tris's clit, laying alongside it and sliding over top, and back to the side again. Meanwhile I found the hole and worked my tongue inside, pressing my mouth firmly around the orifice while I deep-tongued and thrusted in and out.

"Jesus, Jack," she huffed. She jerked me faster, spitting on top of my dick, getting the spit down into her hand, and mouthing my dickhead again. She went down farther and I fucked her soft palate and tonsils, lifting my hips with excitement.

"Give me more," she demanded, so I moved my thumb off her clit, got the arm out from under her belly, and reached around behind her thigh. I nudged her knee so she would lift her ass just a little, and planted my mouth over her clit while I slid my thumb into her cunt. She rocked and rolled against it, and I gave it to her all the way to my wrist bones. She groaned, humming on my cock, Boston-style.

"Ahh, keep doing that!" I asked. She moaned and groaned with me in the top of her throat. Back of the mouth seemed to be plenty for her, I didn't expect her to open her throat and sword-swallow me. Her teeth were most of the way down my shaft, and her lips reached toward my root like the prehensile nose of some kind of jungle animal. It felt amazing and wild, and I moved my deep, penetrating thumb in a circle in her cunt, massaging her walls.

Her clit was small and soft, the hood loosely moving under my tongue. I kept the pressure delicately light, and teased the slippery skin. I licked up under the front of the hood a few times, and she clenched in a way that made me think it was too intense, going straight for the head. I asked her, "Too much?"

She turned her head side to side like No, and hummed, "MM mm." Like Uh-uh but with her mouth full. So I gave her a little more of that at a time, stopping the teasing of her hood now and then to probe up underneath it and tongue her bean directly. I kept going back to the hood, to let her bean recover and not burn out on us.

Her finger went under my balls, between my ass cheeks. She parked it there, wiggling it once in a while. She could feel my root pulsating and my pelvic muscles flex when I humped. She tickled my taint and probed a little further, until she was touching the outside of my anus.

I left hers alone, and slid my thumb in and out of her vagina. I stopped to re-wet it several times with ample blobs of spit. Her walls were beginning to swell, the flesh feeling thicker and spongy. I felt through her hood, and the slim clit shaft was firming.

I told her to stroke me faster. I felt she was close, and I wanted to get close together. She jerked me tirelessly and sucked the head, changing pressure, firmer now, softer now, always sliding me in and out of her mouth. God.

Her pussy was tightening. I held my thumb still and let her flex around it. I rolled the hood side to side over her clit-shaft, and started slipping my tongue over the flesh while I did. I was watching her ass muscles working while she tried to hump, but her hips and knees were too flexed for her to really get her hips rocking. Her sex mashed my face while she tried.

With my penetrating thumb, I guided her ass side to side, and she was able to get a sort of twisting, sideways flex going, and I felt her pubic bone figure-eighting over my mouth. I increased my tongue's range of motion, sweeping side to side over the clit, hood flapping back and forth, shaft popping out from under my tongue on each side.

I knew she was really close. I slowed my roll, and focused on her hand and mouth. I squeezed my ass cheeks around her finger and sucked up my anus, and she started wiggle-worming the finger in my crack. I touched her anus with my finger and held it there, no try at penetrating, and it pulsated in time with her pussy.

I applied my mouth again, and her clit was swelling rapidly, so I humped into her hand and thought about Yardguy fucking Livia in her asshole. I licked Tris's engorged clit sideways and back, started fucking her with my thumb again, and pulled my hips down into the bed so Tris would lower her head to reach me. I whimpered into her cunt and held back until - YES.

Tris pushed her hips back, jamming against my face and her cavity inhaled my hand. Her asshole opened up and clamped down again, and her pussy was milking my thumb. I held my tongue still against her clit-shaft, feeling it pulsate with her orgasm, and I let my hips go, pushing up and fucking whatever was around my dick. I fucked into her hand, I fucked into her lips, I hit the back of her throat on the first hump up into her mouth, and I fucked myself across her tongue as she backed off just a little and started gulping my come. She didn't get all of it and some ran down her hand over my balls.

She was moaning the whole time, a wailing, almost sad sounding keen, but I could tell her pleasure was exploding inside her. Her thighs quivered and she tried pressing them together, but my neck was in the way of her knees. I held my face, mouth, tongue and hand still and allowed her feelings to flood and ebb on their own, needing no nudge from me any longer. I don't know how many times I spewed a shot of come. She got half a dozen in her throat, and pulled off and several more spurted above her hand.

Woo. I thoroughly enjoyed my second sex of the day - well, in 24 hours anyway. It was way past midnight now, had to be. But this was only Act One. I'd begin Act Two once we both simmered down and started to relax.

ACT TWO

A couple of piss breaks and drinks of water later, we were under the covers together, my arm under Tris and her head lying on my shoulder and chest.

"Ho-lee wow, Jack... I loved sitting on your face."

I stroked her shoulder. "You know what else you seemed to like?"

She tipped her face up to see me. "Hmm?"

"Seemed like you liked my ass."

I couldn't see her color as she blushed in the dark but her expression was enough to know she was. She tucked her chin a little. I could only see the top of her head now. But I had seen the muscles spreading and tightening behind the freckles. I let it go.

She didn't talk about what she had done to me. She asked, "What's that milf's name again?"

I said, "She's Livia. She works here."

I added, "So does her friend, for that matter. I don't know his name. No Ingles."

"Humn. Livia. She's been to the studio."

I told Tris, "She's the one who told me about yoga. I have, like, this fear of getting old and figured I'd start now, doing things that would keep me in shape."

"Your shape is pretty damn good. Hers too, huh, Jack?"

I knew what Tris was doing. I said, "For a milf, yeah. Pretty sure she's like thirty five."

I felt her relax.

"Why do you think she takes it in the ass?"

I told her I didn't really know.

"But you've done it to someone."

"Everyone's different, Tris. My girl and I, we saw it in a porn, we tried it out."

"Who was that, Jack?""

"Just an ex. It didn't work out." I lied, "We weren't together long."

"It wasn't 'cause of the anal, was it?"

"Naw. It wasn't 'cause of that."

"Dhe she like it?"

"She liked it in the pussy more. The last time I asked her about it she said, 'Why do you want to fuck my ass when there's a pussy less than an inch away?'" I laughed softly. "I saw her point."

I felt Tris nod against my chest.

"Why? You thinking about trying it?"

Tris said, "Absolutely not."

"Abso-lute-ly not?"

She stirred. "Jack, are you gonna ask to fuck my ass?"

"No! It's just - You're talking about it a lot."

She shut right up. Ha.

After a little bit of silent cuddling, I said, "I have a gay friend."

I felt her eyebrows move against my chest.

"I mean, I have more than one gay friend. I just meant, I have this one, he told me about it once."

"Fucking asses, or getting fucked?"

"He's done both. He likes to bottom. Take it."

"That's different."

I confessed, "I'm sure you're right. Pussy fucking isn't an option when you're fucking a guy. Or you're a guy, getting fucked. It's just not a valid choice." My shoulders shook as I laughed quietly.

"I love it in the pussy," she said.

"Let's do that some time!" I crowed, grinning while I said it. They say people can hear a smile in your voice, even if they don't see your face.

"Hee hee. Yeah, we could do that. Let me pencil it in my busy schedule."

I said absently, "I'd really like to do anal again some time too."

She was silent, so after a second I added, "Oh, I mean, not with you. If you're not into it."

Then I acted flustered and blurted, "I mean, I'm not planning to do it with anyone else!"

"Jeez, Jack, you were so smooth up until just then." Her hand stroked my sternum.

"Sorry. You're right, that was really... Bad."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Jack. Lighten up."

I mentally resolved right then to never promise Tris anything. Not that I would have, anyway, but I framed it as a rule around my mission. I wanted her anal sex, but I would not manipulate her with expectations of a relationship. I wasn't going to lie about that, and I'd take a different tack to persuade her.

I said to Tris, "You think Livia is that guy's girlfriend? I thought she was married."

"I have no idea, Jack."

Come to think of it, neither did I. Hell, he could be the spouse for all I knew.

She asked me, "Why? You think maybe she'll give you her ass?"

"No!" I protested. "No. I just."

"Fuck it, Jack, maybe she will. Never know!"

I saw multiple possibilities behind that comment. "She's got a boyfriend. Or she's married. Or both. No way."

"Eh, whatever, Jack." she said carelessly.

"Waaait," I said, as if something was dawning on me. "You just want me to get it somewhere else so I don't ask you to do it!" I said, half-teasing, half-serious sounding.

"What? Is that what you think? All I have to do is say No, I don't need to play games like that."

"Right. Of course, Tris." I conceded.

We kissed a few times and settled down again.

"How bad do you want it, Jack?"

"What? Talking about anal again? I don't know. Not that bad."

"Ah. So it wasn't that great."

Time for me to set the hook. "No, it's awesome."

"But you don't want it that bad?"

"Hey, what am I supposed to say? I'm not trying to make you think I'm gonna pester you for it."

"Hm. But it's that good, huh?"

"I don't know. Yeah. It's pretty fucking good!" I gushed.

We breathed together for a little while.

"You're not sleepy, are you," I checked.

"No. You?"

"Me neither."

"I want to see more of you, Jack."

I knew she didn't mean, look at me. I squeezed Tris around the shoulders, and said truthfully, "Me too! See you, I mean. You're smart and funny and hot."

"You really think so?"

"Hell yeah. And not just 'cause you had hot sex with me and swallowed half my come. You were hot since you first talked to me."

"Thanks, Jack."

I reached down to adjust my junk. "You're squishing my ball a little. That's better. No, you don't have to move."

The flickering tea light was getting weak. "That battery's running out," I observed.

Tris asked, "What time even is is?"

"I think maybe three? Four?"

"Can you believe we watched two people fucking."

I whistled low. "No, that was a total surprise."

"Jack, what's the deal with this boat? Why isn't it in the water?"

"Doing some work on it. Had to haul out to clean and paint the bottom, do some work on the propeller shaft, inspect some through-hull fittings. Some other work. Plus the yard has a bunch of tools and shit I can only use here on the hard. Once we splash again next week, I'm on my own for tools."

"Splash?"

"Ah, that just means putting 'er back in the water."

"What's she called?"

"I haven't decided. The old name was Water Spirit. Eugh. Not keeping that."

Tris tittered softly. "Good decision. That's awful."

I knocked on the wood of the berth frame. "Don't listen to her, girl. She doesn't know from boats." I told Tris, "No jinxies. Once we re-christen her, then you can say things lke that."

I didn't know what Tris thought of my superstitions. Oh well. She's my boat, not hers.

"Can I go sailing with you?"

"'Course, that sounds real nice, Tris."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"We could go up to Jacksonville and back, that'd be a nice day trip."

"No, I mean, are you going to just stay around here? Are you going to sail away somewehere?"

"Ahh. Probably the Bahamas, maybe Virgin Islands, maybe some of the Leeward and Windward Islands."

"That sounds like a lot of sailing."

For the moment, I didn't tell her I had already sailed her almost 5,000 nautical miles and crossed an ocean. It would have gotten into too much to explain. Not least, the part about how I had looked like a Dad at the time.