Genie's Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I did say, "Yeah, I'll probably be out of the country for months, maybe more than a year. And I'll need someone along. Sailing alone, you can't keep watch 24 hours a day. Two or three crew would be even better."

"I want to see her when it's light out."

"Sure, Tris, no trouble."

We spent a little while idly chit-chatting. It was almost entirely about sex. Our pasts, our experience.

After a bit, she heaved a deep breath, sighing it out. "Why can't I sleep."

"Me neither. Want to fuck?" I shifted under her.

"I don't know."

I wiggled at that hook a little more. "She really looked like she liked it, didn't she."

Tris drawled, "Are you thinking about that assfuck we watched again?"

I rolled and showed my erection to her thigh. She grasped it and stroked absently, mind mostly elsewhere.

"It wasn't the assfuck," I dissembled. "She just looked really horny!" I didn't mention the guy.

"She did, she did. Do you think she was faking it?"

I reminded Tris, "Remember how you said, she liked it rough?"

"I do remember that."

She stroked me a little more firmly, still not fully mindful. "I don't like it rough."

I interjected, "Oh, it doesn't have to be rough. It can be rough or gentle, just like oral or anything else. Just 'cause it's anal doesn't mean it's a dom game or anything."

"Dom game?" she asked.

I explained, "You know. Like domination or whatever. The D in BDSM."

"You'll put the D in anything, won't you."

I had to laugh at that. This kid. "Heh. Clever."

I added, "You're getting me horny again." My dick was hard in her hand. If she put her mind to it, she could coax out some pre-come in no time.

"Shit, you really do want ass."

I tried reeling her in a little. "I mean, I wouldn't say no to an assfuck right now." I cuddled up to her.

She sympathetically gave me rubs, jerking me off in earnest now. "Jack, I'll take care of you, just not that way, all right?"

"What if it wasn't my dick?"

She gasped. "Jack!"

"What? I could just use a finger, it's small. Real easy to get started with, try it out, low stakes."

"Oh my god." She moved her hand a little more briskly. Pre-come was lubricating my glans inside my foreskin and I lolled my head back.

"I have some really good lube."

Then she said what I knew meant she would go there.

"If it's supposed to be so good, let's see you do it!"

I chewed my tongue a moment, and eyed Tris sideways across my pillows.

"What if I do?" I mused thoughtfully to her.

She stared at me, not having expected me to be game for that at all. She squealed amusedly, "Ho-lee shit, Jack! That would be..." She didn't know what. I shrugged, and held my tongue.

She finally came up with, "Fucking hot."

I teased Tris, "If you say so!"

She said, "We'd need another battery for that light though."

I asked, "Oh! You mean, right now?"

Tris laughed at that. "Duhh! That's what we've been talking about all along!"

I said, "Probably something else, too."

"Hnn?"

I moved out from under Tris gently, and guided her to lay on her back in my berth. "Just relax."

I massaged her abdomen. I stroked down her left side, from her ribs to her hipbone. Then across under her ribs, right to left, and down the same line as the first stroke. For my third stroke, I started at her right hip, stroked her abdomen up to her ribs, across right to left, and down her flank from ribs to hip.

"What are you doing?"

I did it all over again, drawing the vertical line. "I," I said. I drew the two-legged right angle. "L," I said. And I drew the three-sided square, from her right hip, up to the ribs, across to the left, and down to the hip. "U," I finished.

"What?"

I repeated it again, the steady strokes, soft but with just a bit of my weight behind my hands, penetrating through the surface flesh to gently move the pressure wave into her guts just a bit. "I, L, U," I repeated, as I drew the shapes again.

"I, L, U?" she asked. "Are you saying, 'I Love You', Jack? What is this?"

I explained, "I Love You is the way you remember the pattern. Letter I, Letter L, Letter U." I traced them on her belly again, demonstrating.

"Oh. ... Why are you doing this pattern?"

I didn't answer, other than to say, "You'll see." I kept it up for a few more repetitions. She trusted me and laid back and received the massage.

After a few minutes, less than ten in total, she started to seem uncomfortable. She fidgeted her legs, and brought her hands to catch my own. "Jack, stop, I have to - " and a loud fart escaped her bowel just then.

She started to say, "God, I'm so sorry, excuse me!" and at the same time, I was saying, "There, I told you you'd see."

She pushed me out of her way to get herself out of the berth, saying, "I have to go to the bathroom." She barefooted into the heads and closed the door.

I laid myself back and gave myself the same massage. I was causing my own large intestine to move, in the direction of natural flow. The colon is surprisingly close to the surface of the body, and stroking it this way can be almost as good as an enema, if done right.

Before long, I passed a volume of gas too, and when it was time, I stood up, went to the forward heads, and emptied my bowels. I was done before Tris was. On my way back to the after cabin, I picked up a box of nitrile gloves I use for painting or epoxy projects. It seemed like I couldn't easily get latex ones anymore. No idea why. I found a second tea light too, and I got back in bed.

She came out after a bit and closed the door to the aft heads off the stateroom behind her. She stood looking down at me. "Did you fucking make me shit?"

"Thanks for trusting me, Tris. Yeah. I did myself, too."

"You did? I thought I heard you fart."

"Did you hear the other head flush too?"

"I guess I did. I had no idea you could do that. I guess I get why - no mess up there now, eh?"

I grinned into the dim. "That's the idea!"

She let out a sigh. "All right, what do we do now?"

I switched on the new tea light. The room brightened an almost eye-watering amount, despite the light's very low luminosity. It had been that dark. I put the new one under Tris's sweater alongside the nearly-dead old one, and it was just about perfect.

"You wanted me to take it in the ass, right?" I pulled a glove out and whirled it around a finger, burlesque fashion. "This will help!" I let it slip off and fly straight toward her.

She caught it and looked at it. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I reminded Tris, "If you do it to me, I can do it to you too, right?"

She bit her lip. "That's not what I said!"

I nodded patronizingly. "Mmm hmm." and smirked good-naturedly.

"You ass!" she giggled, and swatted me with the glove before pulling it on. "You bend over, now!"

I rounded my mouth and my eyes and went, "Oh! So that's now it's gonna be, eh!?"

She looked at her blue-covered hand. "Where's that lube you mentioned?"

There was a cubby within easy arm-reach of the berth, naturally. "I've got that right here. And more, too."

She didn't ask about the "more," and I figured she assumed I meant more lube.

"So, all fours then? Is there a better way?"

I answered, "Let's start off that way. Definitely easiest for first-timer."

She asked me, "Oh, this isn't your first time?"

I said, "My ex said the same thing you did. If she was gonna try it, I had to, too."

"And you didn't tell me!" she tutted, mock scolding.

I just assumed the position and let her do the driving. All the better for her to discover for herself. I didn't have to coach every little detail, or it would ruin her own imagination.

I got on all fours and pointed my ass toward the edge of the berth where she stood. I lowered myself to my elbows so my ass was higher than my shoulders. I heard her popping open the top of the lube, and a cool wet blob plopped onto my crack.

She stirred her finger in it, getting it coated, and pushed the rest of the lube to my asshole. She experimentally touched the pucker, and very gently tested the pressure at the hole. I relaxed and she said, "Oh!" as she felt me soften under her finger. I didn't know what she could see back there in the dim light, but it probably would have looked like something was opening down there too.

She slid her gloved finger in, the first section of her digit. My anus reflexively closed around it, and I relaxed it again. "Aw, shit, am I hurting you?" she asked.

"No, not even a little."

"Huh."

She pulled out, and pressed in again to the same depth. Again I flexed on her finger and relaxed again. When she poked into me a couple more times the same way, my reflex had calmed down and I was able to let her smoothly glide in and out. So she went deeper.

I let out a pleased moan, and she reached between my legs for my balls. She held them, squeezing in a slow rhythm as she continued to try out fingering my ass. Her finger was sensitive and delicate with me, giving me absolutely no discomfort at all. I would do the same for her.

She reached past my balls and found my dick pointing at my chin. She jerked it slowly while experimenting with swishing her finger around in me.

"Don't make me come."

She stopped what she was doing, slowly drew her finger out, and stripped the glove off. "Where can I put this?"

I opened a locker and pulled a ratty tee from it, one I used for messy boat work. I put it on the narrow micro-table, just a shelf really, where the sweater and lights were, moving those aside to make plenty of room. "On top of that for now, we can put them in the trash later."

She played coy. "What do you mean, 'them'?"

There were tissues in one of the cubbies around the berth, and I cleaned the lube from my crack and sat up. "Yours, and mine. Them."

"What are you going to do with a glove?"

"I'm going to show you what a finger in your ass is like."

"I suppose I do owe you that," she simpered.

We traded places and she assumed the same position I had, ass up high, upper body low to the mattress. I asked her if she wanted to try her own finger first.

"No, I've done that."

I was surprised to hear it. "Really? Then you know it can not-hurt?"

She admitted, "Yeah. But it was just me. A doctor rectal-exammed me one time and it sucked."

I reassured her, "I'm not a doctor, I'm your lover." For right now, anyway, I thought, and I petted her lower back and upturned backside soothingly.

She wiggled enticingly. "You gonna get to it?"

I pulled a glove on, applied some lube into her crack, and teased her anus with it. I would have rimmed her, but I didn't know when she last showered. Certainly not before her recent bowel movement. So I made my finger as soft and tongue-like as I could, rimming her with that and spreading the slippery lube over the hole. It puckered and softened repeatedly, and I fed some of the lube into it a millimeter at a time when it would loosen.

I'm not actually the hugest fan of giving someone anal play, myself, but it's still an intimate and hot thing to do with another person. I was doing it basically to prove I could break down Tris's reluctance and take her into novel sexual behavior, but I would do my best to make it pleasurable for her. I had feelings in my body mirroring what I was doing to Tris's, and my own sphincter down there tingled and worked, in time with the contractions and easing of hers. My entire pelvic floor was sensitive and alive with tone, different areas tensing and melting as the empathetic signals flooded into me through my finger and I guess through our... Auras, or something?

Hey, I've been through some weird shit.* I don't have a better way to explain it, but I don't need a better way to explain it. I just know there are energies in our bodies and our world which science doesn't explain.

* See especially Genie's Wish Ch. 00.

I gave Tris a little more lube on my gloved finger, and got some into my bare other palm too, which I cupped her groin with from behind. The heel of my hand provided pressure to her perineum and vaginal surface, mashing her labia out of the way and contacting the most sensitive inner flesh. The hollow of my palm rode over her peehole, and her clit nestled against the finger-root joints at the top of my palm. I smeared the lube around, getting my whole hand wet against her sex, and feeling her pelvic floor in my hand while I continued teasing the anus open.

I was in up to the first knuckle of my first finger. I felt her anal muscle as I massaged her pelvic floor with my other palm, everything softening as I felt Tris press back into my hand. The motion rolled her clit around, too, and I felt her hips buck slightly, thrusting her mound into my fingers. Her anus blossomed and I slid another finger-joint in, carrying the lube along.

"Wooh." She exhaled and dropped her head to the mattress, willing herself to submit to the intensity of the novel sensation. I backed my finger off gently, feeling my own butt mirroring Tris's, puckering snugly at the same time, and I collected more of the lube from Tris's crack.

I said, "Here's the whole finger."

Tris held still.

I filled in the front of her pelvic outlet with the heel of my palm, feeling her vagina relax and pelvic floor give way. I entered her butt with my lubed, gloved finger and reached in until my hand was bottomed out up against her backside, all three finger bones deep. I pointed to her belly button from inside there, and slowly felt for her G-spot through the anal wall and the back and front of her vagina.

She uttered something in a high pitch and flung her head back. "Wheeoo! Whew! That's so intense!" She breathed hoarsely, pumping air and wincing as she looked back at me.

"But good, yeah?" I prompted. I felt something inside her rectum pulsating, some artery inside there, I imagined. I was touching her heartbeat, I felt.

"It... It is. It is." She calmed, panting less forcefully.

I was patient, and let her enjoy the finger and my hand. She rocked back and forth on her knees and elbows, crooning. I let my second knuckle slip out and back into her anus, the knob popping smoothly through the gripping sphincter. She backed up onto it, bouncing off and pushing back again as I held my hand still, letting her control the motion. My bare hand fully massaged her pussy, slippery all across the large contact area.

"If I had two dicks I'd want to fuck both your holes right now," I told her lewdly.

"Gimme your thumb again," she whined kittenishly, and I wet it in the slick between my palm and her vulva.

I had a gloved finger in her ass and my bare thumb wrist-deep in her puss again. My fingers curled under her pubic bone and I could cover her clit too. Tris spread her knees really far and got way down low, ass splitting open as she spread herself wide.

"Too bad you don't have a pussy," she said into a pillow. "You're only getting fucked in one place."

"Too bad you don't have a prostate," I returned. "I don't know if it makes up for it but, whoa nelly."

Tris stretched out forward, pulling herself away from my reach, and laid face-down, collecting herself. "Too much, lemme rest. Ooof."

I got the glove off and added it to the collection, and joined her in bed. Some crimson hairs had escaped from the French braid on her left side, and lay plastered to her dewy face. Since our mutual oral earlier, we had played for a while without orgasming, but it was late. The intensity was subsiding and left an intoxicating glow. Tris snuggled up to me and we actually fell asleep for a bit.

DAWN

Unsurprisingly, my dick was totally hard when I woke up as dawn seeped in through the portlights. I let Tris sleep and I did some tidying up, including a quick shower, such as it was. The forward heads was designed as a wet stall, and there was a handheld shower unit that only ran cold. Fine with me - it's fucking Florida, and even at age fifty my body's thermostat had been set high. Everything drained through the floor into the shower sump and I ran the pump, emptying it overboard into what I hoped was a five gallon bucket under the hull. Under five gallons doesn't sound like a lot for a shower, even a cold one, but hey. Boat life.

It was maybe seven-ish. I put on coffee, just in case. I didn't need it, hadn't since the change, but Tris had invited me in for coffee, after all. Before midnight. Maybe she was a morning coffee drinker.

Back in the aft cabin, Tris was not in the berth. I could hear her pissing in the heads. I had no idea what her day required of her, schedule wise, but I was hoping she'd stay and we could continue to play. I had made progress but a finger was a long way from my cock up her bum.

I climbed into the berth and started thinking about what other activities I would want to work on convincing girls to try with me. Oh, I had all sorts of ideas. This morning they were largely around multiple-partner fun: Threesomes or more, maybe spiced with chancy outdoor locations, or a proverbial "rainbow party."* I had heard about this a few years earlier, and while I gathered that it was more of a moral panic than an actual practice, I hadn't ever let go of the idea.

* Several women each with different lipstick colors go down on a dick to different depths, leaving a rainbow of different color rings on the shaft.

Tris found me there absently shucking my hand up and down my hard dick. I stopped daydreaming and beckoned her warmly, smiling like she was the only thing in the world I wanted to see. "Oh, good morrr-ning!"

"How ya doing, Jack?" She cozied up to me and I drew the sheet and blanket over us.

She held my erection. "Were you trying to get yourself off at last? We kinda ran out of steam there at the end."

"No, no," I said convincingly. "Just morning wood, and some dirty thoughts. Happens, right?"

She nodded against my chest. "Believe me, I get that."

"There's coffee. Or, like frozen chicken pot pies I could microwave. Oranges. Not a lot else on board right now."

She was way ahead of me. "I feel like I better not have anything until I see how things feel back there, you know?"

"Yeah, coffee can get things moving, for sure. You positive?"

"Not that big of a coffee drinker."

"Ha. You promised me coffee last night! Then bailed out 'cause some people were home." I chucked her gently in the jaw. "So it was all a ruse!"

Tris said amusedly, "You saw right through it. And you definitely got your expectations met!"

"And them some. How about that show last night, huh?"

She wiggled. "I couldn't believe that. I've never seen other people really doing it, except in a porn."

I made myself a mental note to figure out whether Livia and Boatyard Hombre were married to each other, or what. I was pretty sure, Not. I had a hunch it had been their first time hooking up with each other. He had caught Livia having sex with me, and made off undetected (by her, that is) with her stripped and damp panties, and I thought that that was probably when he decided to go after her himself.

Tris asked me, "Why is there so much anal in porn, anyway?"

I didn't answer right away. "Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"Not a lot." She seemed frankly uninterested in it, by her tone.

"Some, though, huh?"

"Pretty much only when guys want me to watch with them," she yawned.

I moved my arms to gather her cozily as we lay together. "Ahh."

Personally, I thought that all the anal in porn was for the same reason as facials, tit-slapping and throat-holding. Those might actually turn on a handful of women, but they were power displays which must feed into a lot of porn-viewing men's idea, or fantasy, that women would do to anything to please these guys. These kinds of power plays didn't do shit for me personally. It was in fact a complete turn-off.

Yet here I was, trying to break down Tris's resistance and persuade her to yield her ass to me. Was it really that different? I thought it was. Of course it would be fun to fuck her there, but it wasn't about the power of subverting her judgement or sacrificing her own pleasure in order to please me. It was just a fun step along the way as I stretched my seductive powers. I only wanted to succeed at convincing her to try it with me. And if it turned out not to be mutually pleasurable, I wasn't going to make her endure it for my sake.