Genie's Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to describe my thoughts on the porn to Tris. Counterproductive!

Instead I said, not untruthfully, "Anyway, some people are really into it!" I fidgeted in bed next to her, as if just talking about it were getting my juices flowing.

"Some people, huh?" She elbowed me playfully.

I shrugged innocently. "Some women, I was talking about. Most guys will stick it almost anywhere, if it's available."

"You really think women like it?"

"Remember Livia? You could tell she liked it rough. Not that anal is necessarily the same thing as rough, but she wasn't faking it, right?"

"It didn't seem like it, but I don't know."

"You liked my finger, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, it was something to try. I wouldn't want it all the time. But a cock is so much bigger!"

"Didn't you think the same thing when you were a virgin? You must have had fingers before the first time you fucked."

"That's different!"

I raised my eyebrows silently and didn't ask out loud what was different about it. I let her think about it on her own for a minute, knowing the question had been begged.

"I guess you're right, I don't have a vagina. Plus, they do make special toys for asses, after all."

I swear I could feel Tris's face, lying on my chest and shoulder, get warm.

I gave her a minute to picture what I was talking about, then offered, "Wanna see?"

She huffed a self-conscious laugh. "No, I know what you're talking about. Don't tell me you wanna break out the porn, now!"

As a matter of fact, before I had ever even met Tris, I had planned ahead with a visit to a couple of different sex shops and an online order. I had the real thing, and I said so.

Tris gasped! "You horn dog!"

"Hehheh. That's what you called me last night, too." I squeezed Tris fondly.

Tris looked around suspiciously. "They're right here, somewhere, aren't they."

"No, but I can go get'em. They're packed."

"Okay, yeah, you do that. Let's see what kind of perv you are!"

This was going great. Even before knowing about the toys, Tris had already declined coffee, even coming right out and saying that it was because she didn't want her bowels moving yet today. She must have planned to stick around for a while with me and explore further.

"I'm just a perv who wants to fuck a hot teen in the butt, that's all!" I groped Tris's chest and gave her a bit of slack. "I wouldn't say No to the puss, either, I mean."

"You better work fast, then, 'cause I won't be a teen after next month!"

I reduced the pressure further. "So you're giving me a month to convince you?"

Tris said, "Don't get any long-term ideas. I know you're gonna sail away on me before long." She started fondling my balls.

"Well, what are your plans, anyway?"

"I just got this job a few months ago. Belinda's gonna teach me how she runs it. I'm sticking around here. Taking business classes too."

I guessed Belinda must be the owner of the yoga studio. I nodded approvingly. "Good plan! Awesome that you have a hands-on opportunity, too. It's practically an internship, sounds like."

"It literally is! I found it through the work-study site."

It had been decades since I had been in college, but I gathered that this financial aid program was still a thing.

Thinking about the near-to-middle future must have got her wondering about me. She moved to lie on top of me, and sandwiched my firm dick between our two pubic bones. She rocked her hips side to side gently, and prompted, "The fuck, Jack? What about you? You have that German car, you have this boat... I saw a four hundred dollar pair of shoes. Do you have a job? Are you in school? What even is your story?"

This was awkward. I had managed the previous night at dinner to tiptoe around subjects like this, but she was really zeroing in on it now. With her body all over me and her hips teasing in a maddening way, I was thinking very slowly.

"You're a spy, aren't you," Tris offered. I laughed out loud. I realized she was sort of trying to back off the subject. My delay probably made her question whether she really wanted to know, and I had a feeling I knew what she was suspecting.

"I really do have a fund," I said, remembering that we had talked about this before. "I can't use very much of it, and won't have full access to it for years, but just for right now I'm living on what I have from it while I..."

Something came to me, and it wasn't even exactly false. "While I get my captain's license."

"Ohh. What's that?"

I explained, "To skipper a boat for money, with paying passengers, you have to have a license. You have to pass an exam and document 365 working days on the water, eight hour shifts. I could go work for someone else to get that experience, and maybe I will at some point. 365 days is a lot. But you can also use a boat you own."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah! Plus, living on a boat can be pretty cheap compared to an apartment. This boatyard is like a fifth the price of a motel, per night. Marinas cost more, but still can be damn good. And when you're at anchor or making passage, you almost never have to pay shit to anybody."

"Huh, I hadn't thought about that."

Tris draped herself over me and continued slowly swiveling her hips against mine. Her mound traced an infinity symbol over my erection. I held her by her glutes with both hands, and responded with equally slow humps.

She sat up, straddling me and squashing my dick in the hot cleft between her sparsely-furred labia. "Where's that lube?"

I could see her natural color now, down there. Trimmed, light chestnut brown hair feathered out from her midline. It formed an inverted triangle coming up from between her thighs, narrowing to a point just a little bit above her pubic bone.

The cubby where the lube had been stashed was within reach. I only had to stretch out underneath Tris a little, to fish it out of there and present it. She lifted her hips up, kneeling on one knee by my hip, and elevated by her other foot flat on the mattress by my other hip. She popped the top and got lube in her cupped fingers, and applied it to herself. She generously spread it into the vestibule between her labia, and over her clit.

Closing the top, she dropped the lube. She lowered herself to both knees again, straddling me like before, only she stayed sitting up this time instead of laying back down. The cabintop was low. I wouldn't have been able to sit up like that without bumping, or leaning over sideways in the limited space. But Tris was a good bit shorter than myself, and avoided knocking her head.

She slid herself back and forth over my hard-on. Her sex folded around me, lips spreading, and she glided over my shaft. The penetration-free contact, bare genitals to bare genitals, was a thrill.

I held her late-teen tits up from underneath, and if they hadn't been so firm with youth, they would have spilled down toward me, overflowing my hands. I was throbbing and leaking pre-come, which formed a little pool on my belly as Tris's motions milked more of it out of me.

She put her clit right against my cock head. I reached down to pull my foreskin back, and she drew circles around my frenulum with her clit. We both shuddered and moaned.

Then I held still.

Tris slowed her motions. "What, Jack?"

I reminded her, "You told me to get those toys, didn't you." I reached up and pushed some loose hairs out of her face. I couldn't put them back into the wine-red left French braid they had pulled out of, but I tucked them behind her ear.

"My God, you really want this, don't you!"

I shrugged unconcernedly. "Don't worry about me. You just seemed curious. I don't have to get'em."

She squeezed me between her knees and thighs. "Get'em."

I beamed cheerfully and helped her off me.

ACT THREE

The toys were in a sex-store branded, tote-style shopping bag in a storage compartment under the port settee, out in the saloon. I lifted the bench and fished the bag out, double checking that everything was in there. I had consolidated all my purchases, unwrapped and washed the toys, and added a big box of unlubricated condoms.

I carried the bag back to the cabin and set it down on the berth, climbing back in. Tris had gone into the heads and I waited a minute.

We were both still nude, and I took in the sight of her nubile form when she came back out. She noticed me looking, and vogued playfully. She turned and drew a thigh across her crotch in front, knee lifted modestly, while jutting out her chest and turning her shoulders the other way, to face me, head thrown back, hands behind her head. Then she did a can-can kick and stepped toward me, laughing.

She saw the bag and overturned it, spilling the contents onto the mattress. "So let's see what we have, horn-dog," she shook her head.

I had gotten them in pairs, a blue and a pink one of each of the silicone toys. I just let her look over the things, letting her check them out on her own. I'd fill in the details if she had any questions, but this stuff is pretty self-explanatory.

Maybe except for the butt plugs. "How come these are narrow at the base?"

I explained, "It feels good when the fat part pops through the muscle, going in or coming back out. Plus it makes it easier to just hold the toy in there without it falling out."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I guess sometimes people just walk around with one of those in, when they're feeling nasty."

"Have you done that, Jack?"

"Naw."

"But you've tried these, right?"

"Actually, no."

Tris's eyebrows lifted in faint surprise, and she said, "Well, you know what we agreed to. You first!"

I negotiated slyly. "First, eh? So that means you'll go second, right? No backsies?"

"Oh, it's backsies for us both, you watch."

Clever kid. I laughed.

"You're funny," I complimented her.

"You're cute," she complimented me back. "I love your mouth."

We kissed, myself sitting on the edge of the berth, tipping my face up toward hers. She stood on the cabin sole in front of me, bending down slightly. Our tongues played softly. She parted the kiss, and told me I have kind of a small mouth. "And it's so pink."

I knew what she meant. My mouth, chin and jaw looked a bit like Kurt Cobain's. My nose, eyes and cheekbones are different, though, and I'm black-haired. My lips are a bit more full, and Tris was right, they are pink. Especially since the change. My mouth looked almost childish to me when I looked in the mirror, the contrast with the formerly aged appearance I had spent thirty years growing into was so great.

I laid back. "Are you going to do it or do you want me to?"

"What? Put the toy in?"

I nodded.

She looked a little uncertain, so I said I'd demonstrate. "Open one of those condoms. It'll keep the toy clean."

The plug is oddly shaped by comparison to a condom's normally intended contents, so I showed her how to get it over the flat, flaring non-penetrating end. She was surprised it would stretch right over the base, more than two inches across, but it did, completely covering the toy and closing around the bottom. The open ring of the condom's mouth closed around and centered itself crookedly in the middle of the disc of the toy's base.

I laid back, and held my hand out for the lube. Tris tossed it to me, and I opened it, applying it liberally to the condom ensheathing the blue silicone toy. Too much, I guess. Some plopped onto my belly.

I just left it there, and picked my knees up, heels wide on the mattress. I rotated my pelvis, lifting the underside up and forward, and brought the tapered, four-inch silicone spearhead under my balls to my butt cheeks. I wouldn't say I'm a deeply practiced expert at this, but it was no trouble for me to work it in, relaxing around it, and sliding it home until the fattest part, maybe an inch and a quarter diameter, popped through my anus. I spent two minutes or less, and Tris watched with interest the whole time.

"Ta daa." I awkwardly walked myself to the edge of the berth on my heels and elbows, butt lifted. I got a foot down to the cabin sole, and stood up, all without smearing lube from my hands or my ass all over my sheet. I don't know why I was so picky about that. I just was. Not for the first time.

I observed, "We should get towels," and covered the blob on my belly with a hand so it wouldn't drip off.

I stepped into the heads, blowing a kiss over my shoulder to Tris. She stared at the condom-wrapped blue disc which appeared stuck to the center of my ass as I turned my back to her. I fetched a hand towel and a bath towel from the cabinet in the heads and returned, cleaning lube off my hands, belly and crack on the hand towel. Then I spread the bath towel over the sheet.

"You've just got this fucking thing sticking from your butt!" Tris cackled.

I pulled open a condom wrapper and picked up the matching pink plug. As I covered it with the condom, I prompted Tris, "Your turn!" and handed it over.

I held the condom wrapper, and picked up the first one too, and observed, "We really oughta get a rubbish bag in here." I left the cabin, found an empty quart sized yogurt container I had washed in preparation for recycling it, and lined it with an empty plastic bread-loaf bag.

I took my time, wondering whether Tris would plug herself, or wait for me to do it for her. I brought the miniature rubbish can back into the cabin and dropped the gloves from earlier, as well as the two condom wrappers into it. Before long the condoms themselves would be going into there too.

Indeed, Tris was trying the same position I had used, to plug myself. Her butt was lifted in the air, shoulders back pressing into the mattress, knees spread wide and heels digging in. Her face looked like she wasn't very comfortable as she probed between her cheeks with the rounded pink dart.

"Would hands and knees be easier?" I asked. "Or what if you lift way up and let me help?"

Just then she gave an abrupt grunt. "It's in now." She lowered her butt down to the bath-towel and motioned for the smaller one, which I picked up and gave her.

She laid back and did what I had just been suggesting: She lifted her knees way up, to the sides of her chest, showing me her crotch and rolling back to show off the base of the pink plug covering up her anus, preventing the toy from disappearing up inside there entirely. I grinned back at her. "You got it!"

She looked a little uncertain. "I might not have used enough lube. It kinda hurt a little."

"Aww. Let's see what we should do about that."

She let me have a close look and pull at the base of her buttplug to inspect where the shaft disappeared into her ass. It did look pretty dry. There was lube on the outside of her anus, but Tris allowed me to apply more. I moved the buttplug around by the base to spread it and maybe get some of it penetrating up inside along the shaft. I twisted the plug, rotating the shaft inside her gently, and I pulled gently at it, drawing it out a little, letting lube wick up onto the freshly exposed part, and letting it sink back in, drawing lube inside.

When she exhaled and said it felt better, I looked down. My pecker had grown to full hardness while I had had her pussy in my face and toyed her ass. "Come here," I said, and scooped Tris up by the legs, arms underneath her knees. I positioned her at the edge of the berth and stepped between her thighs suggestively.

Tris squirmed like a minx, mouth open and eyelids lowering. "Condom number three," she proposed.

Just what I wanted to hear. I picked the box up from the pile of sex toys and fished out a strip, tearing a wrapper off. I threw down the strip and the box and pulled the new condom open, spit inside it, pulled my foreskin back, and applied the condom over the exposed head of my hard-on.

Tris was already opening the lube, and worked it into her vagina, fingers spreading and penetrating it lightly. She smoothed some over my dick too as I rolled the condom all the way down, and she aimed me at her tunnel.

I throbbed as I touched Tris's sex with my own. The fullness in my rectum made my prostate feel alive. An artery was beating in there, the solid plug providing pressure and allowing the pulse to be felt. Pre-come was percolating out of me into the tip of the condom. I pulled back on it to spread the juice lower, and entered Tris's waiting love channel.

She had me go slow, guiding me with a hand on my hip. When she allowed me in all the way, balls up against the base of her buttplug, she sighed out heavily and asked, "Can you feel that in there?"

I thought I could. "I haven't been in here before but yeah, that has to be the plug!"

Tris rolled her hips side to side around me. I swayed side to side, buried inside her, joining her motion without thrusting. The lube had eased my entry, but I thought her deeper reaches were gradually feeling more and more fluid as we moved together.

Fingertips still on my hipbones, Tris pushed me back a little. I felt myself drawing out of her, and she invited me back in with the lightest of touches.

"Ahh, you know what you want, don't you." I was a little surprised someone so young had progressed beyond simply laying back and getting pummeled by the guy on top, and asserting her wants and needs so confidently, but what do I know. The nineteen-year-olds of my own generation hadn't grown up with so many of the sex-positive resources available today. I gave her her first fuck-stroke since entering, and did it again, sliding out to foreskin depth, and back in.

"WOO-ooh!" she wailed, and egged me on. "Oh, yeah, Jack." So I stroked long and deep inside.

My plug was causing extra pressure on my prostate, and this was causing my pelvic muscles to twitch, which set up a cycle of more pressure, and more twitching, and I got so hard it was like having a cock ring on. It drove me wild and Tris panted as she felt my smooth, solid prick become totally unyielding.

She tried to soften and open to accommodate it, but I wonder if her plug was giving her a similar involuntary flexing in her pelvic muscles. This was our first time fucking, so I couldn't be sure one way or the other, but when I had had my thumb inside her earlier, she seemed to have control over the reflex.

Well, I lost it before we thought about switching positions. I didn't try prolonging my performance, and I just allowed the novelty of the anal and prostate sensations, the pelvic spasms, to drive me over the edge and come. I felt turned inside out, and I thrust rapidly, balls slapping on Tris's plug, while jetting sperm inside her. Tris flung her feet way out and held herself behind her knees, spreading wide and giving herself to me as I shot off in her.

I wanted to just keep going, but the messy condom might be a problem. I didn't want it coming off in her, full of my seed, so I pulled everything out. I replaced my cock with my hand, making a C shape with my palm on her clit and two fingers curling into her vagina. I bent down and suckled a nipple while I squelched in and out, rolling my palm over her vulva.

Tris cooed over this for a minute or two, then had me stop. "Too much!" She was flexing her abs rigidly and bending at the waist, rolling onto her side and clamping her knees together when I got my hand out of the way.

"Ohh damn, did you come too?" I hadn't been aware. My own orgasm had overwhelmed my attention.

"Yuh-huh!"

"Oh, then you're gonna love this." I caressed Tris's thigh and flank, then grasped the flaring base of her plug and slowly pulled. The fat part began stretching her anus from the inside, and I held it just before the widest part before letting it slide out into my hand, popping through the sphincter and easing all the way out.

Her knees squeezed together even more and she curled up into a fetal ball. "Whoa. Whoa. Wooh."